Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Hey everyone! Just popping in to say hi. I came down with a nasty sinus infection so I’m going to bed early but I can’t wait to read the live chat later! Im sure it’ll keep me company when I wake up in the middle of the night miserable so don’t let me down 😉

• Hugs 4
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, kacesq said:

The marriage is consummated! Alert the authorities!

Now she can try to get some of his assets in the divorce!

15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

lol did she think he was gonna drop dead? 

Chazz is not exactly 90. She acts like he's on life support.  I think the druggies she is used to dating have higher risks of death during, well, everything. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Now she can try to get some of his assets in the divorce!

Chazz is not exactly 90. She acts like he's on life support.  I think the druggies she is used to dating have a hire risks of death during, well, everything. 

How old is he, 55? That’s not that old.

Lindsay’s daughter looks damn near grown - they look like sisters.

I cannot WAIT for Daonte’s mother to drag him.

”Buy a home” with what? Isn’t Daonte broke with bad credit?

Edited by Empress1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Wait.  Isn't Lindsey's mother the one who was taking care of her little girl when she first moved in with Lippy?  With the sad little hands on the opposite side of the glass from Mommy?  That can't be this girl in pink?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1

Lindsay’s fuckery has clearly aged her mother. Lindsay is only 28; her mother looks 70.

Just now, kacesq said:

Good for you, Mom! Why would she be happy for you? You’ve royally fucked up already.

is Miley Grace going to the prom?

She’s doing pageants. 

And of COURSE Mama isn’t happy for Daonte. Nor should she be!

• Love 3

“Lindsey doesn’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.” Excuse me, she has a better credit score than Daonte…somehow even though she’s been in jail her entire adult life and only job experience is drug lord in training. Aaaand, she has her mumbly friend’s window to throw it out of.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Lindsay’s fuckery has clearly aged her mother. Lindsay is only 28; her mother looks 70.

She’s doing pageants. 

And of COURSE Mama isn’t happy for Daonte. Nor should she be!

Its her Grandma. Why I sorta have a soft spot for old Linz. Shes not the DEMON Seed Destiny is.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, lamujerdecente said:

Its her Grandma. Why I sorta have a soft spot for old Linz. Shes not the DEMON Seed Destiny is.

Oh - that’s Lindsay’s grandmother, so Miley’s great grandmother? In that case, seems like there’s a history of young motherhood in the family.

• Love 1

It doesn't break your heart Sean. You just want your wedding to not have drama. As. You. Chase. Drama. With. MULTIPLE. Inmates. 

Sarah looked pretty. She was bitchy about Kelly's dress- Kelly is mourning the fact that she had sex with Sean. 

I seen him shirtless- I be in black too. MOURNING.

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Oh - that’s Lindsay’s grandmother, so Miley’s great grandmother? In that case, seems like there’s a history of young motherhood in the family.

That’s the usual course of events, handed down from generation to generation, like fine china, except not.