Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E01: Week1

• Start Topic

I gotta tell you, I kind of dread Gabbys baby voice and rachels whispering and dramatic posing. I already saw on a commercial that gabby does still have that baby talk. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Ladybugnine said:

We're live chatting, right?

Always!! We've lost some of our diehard posters over the last several seasons, but hopefully the new format will bring the gang back around.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

I don’t like either of these ladies but I think this is going to be a fun ride and looking forward to sharing it with y’all!

So are they going to find their guys, end up sister wives, find a sismance or hate each other in the end? Not seeing any eye candy. 😔

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Rachel gets rejected by a guy named...MEATBALL?!?! Are they going with Flavor of Love naming conventions? Girl, I mean, that should have been red flag number 1. If a grown man introduces himself to you as Meatball, keep it moving!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Finding myself watching this with a smile on my face. Not even a smirk! Definitely two of the most likable people in this franchise, although I could make a drinking game of the phrase "going on this journey together."

• Love 8
(edited)

I’m already tired of the giggling and hanging on to each other, squealing, fawning, finishing each others sentences etc. At least when it’s one, she’s more composed. I like them separately but together, I’m not too sure, at least an entire season .  

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m already tired of the giggling and hanging on to each other, squealing, fawning, finishing each others sentences etc. At least when it’s one, she’s more composed. I like them separately but together, I’m not too sure, at least an e iré season.  

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they're extra amped up because it's night one. Then again, Kaitlyn and Tayshia were squealing and screeching throughout their entire double hosting gig, so I am likely over-estimating their ability to self-regulate their emotions, lol.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

ok gabby is very distracting with those HUGE lips. Im hate watching already

She looks different somehow.
Her face is not moving and her mouth looks odd with such strong marionette lines.

• Love 9

Don't make me defend Clayton, because the song was over the top. He wrote an essay a few months ago about the cyberbullying he was getting and I think he does some kind of talks on cyberbullying, so all of this isn't a good look for the franchise.

And again, I don't even like Clayton.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Rachel gets rejected by a guy named...MEATBALL?!?! Are they going with Flavor of Love naming conventions? Girl, I mean, that should have been red flag number 1. If a grown man introduces himself to you as Meatball, keep it moving!

Ok, I have to amend my previous post. When James, the meatball enthusiast, pulled that 6-foot meatball sub out of the limo, I snorted. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they're extra amped up because it's night one. Then again, Kaitlyn and Tayshia were squealing and screeching throughout their entire double hosting gig, so I am likely over-estimating their ability to self-regulate their emotions, lol.

Ha, good thing they aren’t hosting this season!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Her face is not moving and her mouth looks odd with such strong marionette lines.

Rachel looks a little different too, but that might be too much makeup.  Gabby definitely overdid something

• Like 1
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Enough of the Clayton references. He’s not even worth getting any more publicity out of being a cad.
Also, not funny.

Yes x 1000! I think most viewers want to forget about him and his season. Gabby made a point of saying she didn't want to be reminded of him. I don't blame either girl for wanting a Clayton-free season.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4

Girl, your the bachelorette. You can make the first move if you want to kiss someone. Most of them probably don't want to go for the kiss too fast and look too sleazy after watching Clayton mount half the cast last season.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I'm so glad the girls separated. I was afraid they were going to remain stuck together interviewing all the men at the same time.

Rachel seems immature going on about the kissing. You don't have to kiss the first night - there are too many men to test them all out!

• Love 3
(edited)

Serena looked very natural in that commercial. Good for her. And still going strong with Joe. 

I liked the decision to cancel the RC. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

You mean the dude named Meatball, the comic relief friend in every frat comedy, didn’t move forward?! 

They sent the twins and the magician home. 

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

They sent the twins and the magician home. 

We knew that was going to happen within the first 3 minutes of the cocktail party! 

• LOL 2

I guess we've been shown via the season highlights the types of problems that will come up with two bachelorettes. Not only are the girls making decisions on who they are interested in but the guys are as well.

• Love 3

A lot of guys from Chicago and suburbs, which is rare on this show.

Gabby's dress, I know its an illusion thing, with a nude lining under the navy pattern. But it seems a bit much, looking so sheer.  I can't get used to Gabby's voice.

• Love 6

Kind of funny that they did a "group break up" with Roby, Justin and Joey when they HATED Clayton breaking up with both of them at the same time. I know that was much later and more serious, but still made me laugh. 

Susie is a good sport, she tweeted joking that she and Clayton would do a TikTok dance to the "Clayton Sucks" song. I do feel a bit bad for him now, hearing him talk openly about how he's struggled with his mental health and getting death threats after his season. He was a doofus, but no one should be sending death threats over this show. He and Susie seem surprisingly happy together, I did not think they'd last longer than Michelle and Nayte (though I know her season finished a few months earlier). 

I like both Gabby and Rachel, though I have to admit I find Gabby's voice (and new lips?) a bit distracting. They both seem like very sweet women with good senses of humor. 

I'm so glad Jesse is hosting rather than Kaitlyn and Tayshia, he just feels a lot more professional to me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
4 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

It is distracting. So many of the leads seem to do some procedures before the show. If they want it, that's their choice, but I always wonder if the producers make "suggestions", which would seem so typical. 

The first guy, Zach, was cute and seemingly normal.

Rachel is doing great. Gabby's voice still drives me nuts.  Should be an interesting season. 

ETA, 40 minutes to go, and Rachel seems to be having a great time. I like the guys she's talked to more. Gabby seems a little too focused on physical attraction, and not connecting as much. I know it's night one, and that can drive the early decisions, but still.

ETA, again, I still like Zach, and at least Logan was mildly interesting, though animals / chicks are not props. Erich looks way to much like Nick V. Tarzan with his list, gross.

I don't know, this episode wasn't all that exciting.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

I'm so glad the girls separated. I was afraid they were going to remain stuck together interviewing all the men at the same time.

Rachel seems immature going on about the kissing. You don't have to kiss the first night - there are too many men to test them all out!

I do believe that is why they finally separated!  They realized that no one was going to go in for a kiss with both of them sitting there!  How awkward!

I think Gabby must have had lip injections—she couldn’t seem to control them when she was kissing someone.  It looked really sloppy.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, LakeGal said:

Gabby and Erich have chemistry.

was it my imagijnation, or was erich really trying to flirt with rachel after the whole kiss with gabby? Its the first episdoe they need to have the names up all the time

10 hours ago, SallyAlbright said:

Kind of funny that they did a "group break up" with Roby, Justin and Joey when they HATED Clayton breaking up with both of them at the same time. I know that was much later and more serious, but still made me laugh. 

Susie is a good sport, she tweeted joking that she and Clayton would do a TikTok dance to the "Clayton Sucks" song. I do feel a bit bad for him now, hearing him talk openly about how he's struggled with his mental health and getting death threats after his season. He was a doofus, but no one should be sending death threats over this show. He and Susie seem surprisingly happy together, I did not think they'd last longer than Michelle and Nayte (though I know her season finished a few months earlier). 

I like both Gabby and Rachel, though I have to admit I find Gabby's voice (and new lips?) a bit distracting. They both seem like very sweet women with good senses of humor. 

I'm so glad Jesse is hosting rather than Kaitlyn and Tayshia, he just feels a lot more professional to me. 

kaitlyn and tayshia were so annoying. really like jesse.

• Love 2