Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Lord have mercy Joseph, stop spinning…Michael was almost salivating when he presented this plan to Michael w/Taylor talking as well. No blame to Michael taking the shot if this dummy puts himself up. Maybe that pulls back Taylor from her own flirtation with riding the middle with a side that will never stop despising her. Lordy. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Come on now, they’re not gonna make people live outside for a week lol.

Maybe they’re moving into Dr. Will’s “upstairs/next door neighbor” digs on the balcony overlooking the BY?  We never saw anything but the outside set, but it’s entirely possible Production modified that part of the set to serve as temporary living space.

7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Daniel believes that Taylor caused Paloma's mental spiral downward and caused her to DOR. Basically to him, Taylor bullied Paloma so it was all justified.

Wouldn’t “bullying” entail at least some degree of conversation?  The only bit of conversation between Paloma and Taylor I recall as being even remotely controversial was when Paloma was fake-consoling Taylor over being OTB -  and while Taylor stated (afterwards, in the DR) Paloma talking like Taylor’s eviction was already a done deal rubbed Taylor the wrong way, I don’t remember Taylor acting even the least bit testy in the moment.

7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I love how the Britney Haynes nomination rule has only ever applied to Britney Haynes and has never been used again despite clear violations of it.

Funny you should mention that, because I was thinking the exact same thing moments before reading your post.  

• Love 2

Daniel describes the other houseguests as sheep.

Yet when asked in the interviews, why did he target Taylor?  Why was he so awful to her?  His answer is that he was relying on what other people told him about her.

So, what's his definition of sheep? Cause it sounds like he is one.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Today I learned that Monte’s last name is Taylor.  So if instead of Joseph, Taylor had a crush on Monte, and married him, she’d be Taylor Taylor.  

It’s midnight here, these are the things that make me chuckle when I’m tired, Good night all, I’ll show myself out 

• LOL 21
  • Love 2

I am putting my marker down right now. I will never regret Taylor overcoming the ostracizing  & bullying thrown at her. I will always enjoy the Avenger’s -like formation of the leftovers. I think Taylor has a wonderful story arc as downtrodden to getting/causing some awful folks being taken out pre-jury. And had a glorious cap to that storyline on revenge night where she caps it with winning HOH. 

Having said all of that, boy howdy, I’m not sure she’s good at this game. I know this damn Leftover alliance goes about 1000/minute, but methinks that both her & Joseph have seriously misplayed this last day & woof, just woof…ugh, may have to sit out until after veto because they are both so overplaying right now, I support her (and Joseph) as people, but just ouch on gameplay. 

Edited by pennben
  • Like 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Who cares what Andy thinks.

Andy's a smart guy, overall, but he tends to have the same "I'm an unbiased observer...except I'm extremely biased" take that a lot of other former BB players have (Derrick most famously). So it's hard to take his position too seriously. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Let's test Andy's theory out on the last few BBs. 

BB16 - Okay, fair enough, most of the house seriously never gave Derrick credit until the end. Had they, he probably wouldn't have made it as far as he did (but even there, people don't give enough credit to the fact that Derrick's best move was done by another HG on his behalf and exactly the opposite of Derrick's plan to bro down, which had JUST failed in BB15, when Amber and Christine were brought into Derrick's alliance and thus made sure the other side of the house could never come together)

BB17 - Vanessa didn't make it to the end, so I guess it counts? But, I mean, she made it all the way to the Final HoH, so it's hard to say she did anything really WRONG by playing strong early on.

BB18 - Paul was a dick, so people voted against him, not because he was so clearly strong

BB19 - Paul was a dick, so people voted against him, not because he was so clearly strong. In fact, had he just been SLIGHTLY less of a dick, he would have easily won. 

BB20 - Whether Tyler was a dick or not, people voted against him as if he was. I don't think there was anything he could have done differently to win. I don't think appearing strong hurt him in the house. 

BB21 - Jackson was a threat throughout the game and won

BB22 - Doesn't count

BB23 -  Xavier was a threat throughout the game and won

I mean, I guess there's SOMEthing to be said for Andy's position, but I really think it sounds like "That's not how I played, so it's bad."

• Applause 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Daniel describes the other houseguests as sheep.

Yet when asked in the interviews, why did he target Taylor?  Why was he so awful to her?  His answer is that he was relying on what other people told him about her.

So, what's his definition of sheep? Cause it sounds like he is one.

I’ll remember this as I flip him a dollar while passing him by on the Strip.  

His “Will Elvis for food” sign will make it easy to spot him.  

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Andy's a smart guy, overall, but he tends to have the same "I'm an unbiased observer...except I'm extremely biased" take that a lot of other former BB players have (Derrick most famously). So it's hard to take his position too seriously. 

Definitely.  And besides - Andy has voiced his opinion more than once about considering himself as one of the “Greatest BB Players Ever”, so his cognitive capacities are ALREADY suspect.

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

Regarding next week's twist, I think there will be a crap shoot competition that will create the two groups. The people with higher score get to live in the house and the rest in the backyard being made like a camping place. There will be dedicated kitchen and shower times. I kind of like it because, as much as I like most of the LO at the moment (except monte and Kyle, Monte used to be the biggest Taylor hater and I don't believe that he regretted it and Kyle, well self explanatory reasons) I don't want to see just Indy, Jasmine, Terrance and Alyssa going back to back, that's no fun. I want the LO to take on each other and this twist may help this cause.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I definitely do think that this twist was designed to prevent dominant alliances from having total steamrolls, but we'll see how it shakes out.  For all we know, things could shake out with the Leftovers having the numbers in both groups, and the steamrolling could very well continue.  But we'll see.

It'd have to be pretty freaky for the Leftovers, who will have seven of the remaining ten HGs, to NOT be the majority of both groups, right? If it is a crapshoot deciding things, the likelihood of all Leftovers ending up in one group is low, and unless one group is ENTIRELY Leftovers, they'd likely be a 4-1 advantage in one group and 3-2 in the other. 

• Useful 1

But we are not taking into account the fact that Micheal and Brittany especially have started to think that they should flip. So if the circumstances are right, they very well could vote out Monte or Joseph and oops 🤗😼

Edited by SummerDreams
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Recently, Taylor was chastised for humming. This apparently had happened multiple times, because she made a comment about how she was probably getting on BB’s nerves. The camera made a nodding motion, which made her and everyone in the room laugh. Then Taylor looked down, thought for a moment, and said with complete sincerity, “I’m sorry for making your day harder.”

She may make the occasional snarky comment, but that girl doesn’t have an unkind bone in her body. 

And that's why Taylor is actually a flop in terms of BB HGs. Don't get me wrong, she's super nice and likable but absolutely nothing about Taylor's "story" has been driven by Taylor. It's all been about people's reactions to her and then people coming together to protect her but Taylor herself? She's just kinda there. She has no game, she's letting others run her HoH, and her eviction is going to be kind of a mercy eviction because she's just going to keep getting dragged along until they don't need her anymore.

It's strange that such a passive character is the cause of the season's whole story and she's basically furniture. She's Angela, she's an end table. A beautiful end table but still an end table.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Let's test Andy's theory out on the last few BBs. 

BB16 - Okay, fair enough, most of the house seriously never gave Derrick credit until the end. Had they, he probably wouldn't have made it as far as he did (but even there, people don't give enough credit to the fact that Derrick's best move was done by another HG on his behalf and exactly the opposite of Derrick's plan to bro down, which had JUST failed in BB15, when Amber and Christine were brought into Derrick's alliance and thus made sure the other side of the house could never come together)

BB17 - Vanessa didn't make it to the end, so I guess it counts? But, I mean, she made it all the way to the Final HoH, so it's hard to say she did anything really WRONG by playing strong early on.

BB18 - Paul was a dick, so people voted against him, not because he was so clearly strong

BB19 - Paul was a dick, so people voted against him, not because he was so clearly strong. In fact, had he just been SLIGHTLY less of a dick, he would have easily won. 

BB20 - Whether Tyler was a dick or not, people voted against him as if he was. I don't think there was anything he could have done differently to win. I don't think appearing strong hurt him in the house. 

BB21 - Jackson was a threat throughout the game and won

BB22 - Doesn't count

BB23 -  Xavier was a threat throughout the game and won

I mean, I guess there's SOMEthing to be said for Andy's position, but I really think it sounds like "That's not how I played, so it's bad."

Wow. I am impressed with your ability to recall past seasons. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

But we are not taking into account the fact that Micheal and Brittany especially have started to think that they should flip. So if the circumstances are right, they very well could vote out Monte or Joseph and oops 🤗😼

This is where I see Michael failing as a strategic player.  He doesn't have a strong social game.  He should have worked at immersing himself with the guys.  Brittany and other girls can't stand each other.  Taylor is a lot closer with Joseph.  Michael also should not have put himself out there as a comp beast.

Edited by thestorm
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

Has there been any talk of have nots?

I haven't heard/seen anything. And I think it's pretty unlikely to happen next week either with the twist. Hopefully, it's over for the season already. It's so pointless and they should really do away with it altogether.

13 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Who cares what Andy thinks.

Seriously lol.

13 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Jospeh is overthinking this in my opinion. 

He's chaotic and messy. It's awesome. I can't figure out why he's so invisible on the show. He's so entertaining. It also irritates me that the show is letting Kyle drive the narrative of the LO when at the very least he and Joseph should get equal credit for starting it.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, thestorm said:

This is where I see Michael failing as a strategic player.  He doesn't have a strong social game.  He should have worked at immersing himself with the guys.  Brittany and other girls can't stand each other.  Taylor is a lot closer with Joseph.  Michael also should not have put himself out there as a comp beast.

To be honest there are serious flaws in Michael's game at the moment but there are some moves he can make to change that and in my opinion the first one is to remove Monte and/or Joseph. The second should be to find a way to become what Joseph is now for the other side, a spy, an infiltrator. He needs to approach the other side and suggest a new alliance or something. He will need numbers to get rid of the big threats such as Monte, Joseph and Kyle down the line, and he can do that by himself winning comps and staying safe.

4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It'd have to be pretty freaky for the Leftovers, who will have seven of the remaining ten HGs, to NOT be the majority of both groups, right? If it is a crapshoot deciding things, the likelihood of all Leftovers ending up in one group is low, and unless one group is ENTIRELY Leftovers, they'd likely be a 4-1 advantage in one group and 3-2 in the other. 

Mathematically, yes, the odds are pretty high that the Leftovers would have the majority in both groups. But Big Brotherally? Hard to say. This kind of thing happens on Survivor all the time, where just one or two players from a tribe actually end up switching sides and find themselves in the minority all of a sudden.

I can easily imagine producer manipulation that places Alyssa, Jasmine and Indy together with two Leftovers, just for the drama. Or they could just divide the house into men vs women, which would have the same effect. The last thing production wants is their big twist to be ruined by two predictable boots, so I expect some shenanigans.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Also there are reports going around of tickets for Big Brother live shows so it sounds like we might be getting audiences back. They clearly waited until Daniel and Nicole were gone because even Production telling the audience not to boo probably wouldn't have stopped them.

• Love 5

And can we be assured that both budding fauxmances will be separated? 

I'd be surprised if the show allowed their one and only showmance to be separated for a whole week. Look how hard they are trying to shield Kyle by omitting a lot of negative footage of him from the broadcast episodes.

Daniel believes that Taylor caused Paloma's mental spiral downward and caused her to DOR. Basically to him, Taylor bullied Paloma so it was all justified.

Wasn't this because Taylor repeated something Paloma said to Monte, and Monte told Paloma? And then she went off the rails denying she said it and trying to paint Taylor as a lying shit-stirrer who was out to get her. That's what I recall the root of it was. Everyone believed Paloma that Taylor was making up lies about her when all she did was warn Monte about something Paloma said about taking out the strong guys. Even Monte believed Taylor was lying. 

That's why when Daniel said to Julie that Taylor lied about Paloma I wanted Julie to set him straight - it was actually the other way around. Instead she just let it go.

And that's why Taylor is actually a flop in terms of BB HGs. Don't get me wrong, she's super nice and likable but absolutely nothing about Taylor's "story" has been driven by Taylor. 

It's true, I've said from almost the start, Taylor's worst quality is that she's perhaps too normal, and too sane, to play this game. Kind of reminds me of Rachel's sister Elissa - it's like girl, you're too nice to be here.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

And that's why Taylor is actually a flop in terms of BB HGs. Don't get me wrong, she's super nice and likable but absolutely nothing about Taylor's "story" has been driven by Taylor. It's all been about people's reactions to her and then people coming together to protect her but Taylor herself? She's just kinda there. She has no game, she's letting others run her HoH, and her eviction is going to be kind of a mercy eviction because she's just going to keep getting dragged along until they don't need her anymore.

It's strange that such a passive character is the cause of the season's whole story and she's basically furniture. She's Angela, she's an end table. A beautiful end table but still an end table.

Yeah. Taylor is actually sort of like Claire, or Elissa, or Basic Becky. Nice, normal girl. Not much of a player. And I feel like she's destined to be like those other three in being a mid-jury boot.

Don't get me wrong. Taylor's a nice, nice person. I'd love to go shopping and eat bagfuls of Lays and ice cream with her. But in terms of BB strategizing? She's a non-factor.

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Flipped back about 20 minutes - looks like Turner is hosting the veto comp.  Haven't gone back far enough/listened to enough of the feeds yet to see who was picked to play.

ETA - sounds like Jasmine was picked - she was telling Indy, Brittany, & Michael to not worry because she wasn't going to win since SHE'S INJURED!

And Joseph wasn't picked, lol.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Maybe they should, you know, actually talk to Taylor about this stuff instead of talking about how dumb she is behind her back lol.

They have. She and Joseph are determined to go ahead with this harebrained plan in order to "hide their showmance."

It's a really dumb plan.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

They have. She and Joseph are determined to go ahead with this harebrained plan in order to "hide their showmance."

The fake showmance that was created to fool the other side, like, two weeks ago? Or is it actually a thing now?

2 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

To be honest there are serious flaws in Michael's game at the moment but there are some moves he can make to change that and in my opinion the first one is to remove Monte and/or Joseph. The second should be to find a way to become what Joseph is now for the other side, a spy, an infiltrator. He needs to approach the other side and suggest a new alliance or something. He will need numbers to get rid of the big threats such as Monte, Joseph and Kyle down the line, and he can do that by himself winning comps and staying safe.

Unless Michael wins that first HOH, when they get down to the Final 7 with the LO, he will be the first to go. They will just back door him.  No one wants to go against a competition beast - especially when they get closer to the end.

The problem is, Joseph is the only one who has made Taylor feel like she has a partner in the game. Michael and Brittany talk with her and at her, but it's clear that it's the two of them first. The others have talked with her in a group, but none of them have spoken to Taylor about anything other than the group organized plan. Even Taylor and Turner, who do the late night convo thing, don't talk game. And because Taylor has been kept on the sidelines, forced to sit back while her alliance talked shit about her to hide their alliance, she was relishing the opportunity to do some of that in return. But they all shut her down immediately. No games for Taylor's HOH, they are tired of that. Just let the other side know she is coming after them. Protect the "alliance" and sacrifice any side deal she might have wanted to create.

So Joseph being willing to do this appeals to the side of Taylor that's been helpless all along. It's stupid and I will laugh if he gets evicted, but it also might help Taylor because being alone is probably the best thing for her since she can't be allowed to play with others.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Please, POV players...  Make sure that Jasmine gets a punishment.  She doesn't want a punishment during her birthday week.  Personally, I think that the best present for all of us would be a punishment for Jasmine during her birthday week.

• Like 3
  • Applause 11
  • Love 9

I’m not so sure that the Taylor Joe showmance has any depth in the game. There’s real attraction and they plan to give it a shot after the game but she just talked about backdooring him last night. I think the girl is playing some sort of game but I’m not sure what it is because she’s made so many promises and can’t tell which ones are lies. Just this morning she told Monte and Joseph she’s taking Terrance off block and earlier told jasmine she’s taking Indy off, and apparently either way Joe knows he’s the renom and will probably Pooch himself like his best friend, so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I’m not so sure that the Taylor Joe showmance has any depth in the game. There’s real attraction and they plan to give it a shot after the game but she just talked about backdooring him last night. I think the girl is playing some sort of game but I’m not sure what it is because she’s made so many promises and can’t tell which ones are lies. Just this morning she told Monte and Joseph she’s taking Terrance off block and earlier told jasmine she’s taking Indy off, and apparently either way Joe knows he’s the renom and will probably Pooch himself like his best friend, so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Taylor actually is the type of player who shouldn't win HoH. She can't handle sending people out the door, so she overpromises to everyone and gets talked into harebrained schemes like putting Joseph up.

A Kyle HoH would have been more interesting.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

And it sounds like Taylor got HG choice and she chose Alyssa - which is throwing Joseph for a loop.

Well, Alyssa told her she wanted to play, so…

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Maybe they should, you know, actually talk to Taylor about this stuff instead of talking about how dumb she is behind her back lol.

Agreed, but I think they’re all a little flabbergasted at how bad she actually is at the HoH’ing. She’s so nice that she doesn’t want to say no to anyone, and she’s not thinking things through before she speaks. She has taken a back seat so far in the alliance, but I think everyone expected her to be more strategic and less passive when it was her turn to make the calls. But she kept saying she wanted a big bed and a private shower, and as it turns out… that’s actually all she wanted.

23 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jasmine also doesn't want the Veto or the cash prize. So I guess that leaves the trip?

Please don’t tell me everyone’s going to bend to her will just because it’s her birthday week. (You don’t get a full week of celebration, Jasmine. You’re not a county fair, or Kwanzaa.) If Taylor ends up taking the punishment so Jasmine can have a trip, I’ll just.. we’ll, let’s just say I’ma be sumthin’ y’all ain’t never seen before.

• LOL 11
  • Love 7

To me the best punishment for Jasmine would be to put her on the block if they’re going to use veto anyway. Everyone wants her gone and even though id like Terrance and Indy gone too, it would be hilarious if the rest of the house swatted the Chief Flyswatter or whatever the jasmine allyssa Indy Kyle alliance is called. Wouldn’t be strategic for any of the 3 to go but would be highly entertaining for me. Wait do they have housekeeping and room service at the jury house? If so she’d be living like a queen otherwise there’d be no one to wipe her ass for a week and then she’ll get 2. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Please don’t tell me everyone’s going to bend to her will just because it’s her birthday week. (You don’t get a full week of celebration, Jasmine. You’re not a county fair, or Kwanzaa.) If Taylor ends up taking the punishment so Jasmine can have a trip, I’ll just.. we’ll, let’s just say I’ma be sumthin’ y’all ain’t never seen before.

I had a friend who tried to do a birthday month. When the 8th Facebook invitation to go out for drinks was sent out and absolutely no one clicked that they were going, the meltdown was spectacular. I think about it every November. None of us stayed friends with her. I wonder why...

It's not my birthday yet - I still have like a week and a half to go - but I would consider it my early birthday present from Big Brother if Jasmine gets any punishment that isn't the unitard because she would probably be very Franzel about it.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, thestorm said:

Unless Michael wins that first HOH, when they get down to the Final 7 with the LO, he will be the first to go. They will just back door him.  No one wants to go against a competition beast - especially when they get closer to the end.

Before he could be backdoored he would have to not be picked for veto.  Because he is the veto king after all.