Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Nicole to Monte:  Would you really like someone like [Taylor] on the jury?  ... I am a very respectable, humble, person.  I'm not going to play dirty style. 

Monte is assuring Nicole that his target it Taylor.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I want the number of Jasmine’s Dentist in Atlanta that did her pain free root canal.   I HATE the dentist. I literally get roofied to go. Not kidding. I’m so out of it I wake up in my own bed 6 hours later. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Damn she’s young to have had 3 root canals.

Monte and Joe in HOHdiscussing next week. They say Nicole this week.  Then Taylor joins Alyssa/Indy.   Next week Daniel or Alyssa. They hate to put Taylor back up again.  But Alyssa is biggest Social Game problem for them.  They are worried about Alyssa planting seeds to blow up their LO alliance   So they think she needs to go before jury. They think Turner already has a soft spot for her. Kyle too but Turner mostly. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Meanwhile, in the backyard… Daniel Nicole and Terrence. We are more like able…..  they said a lot more but I really didn’t want to listen. 

Annnnnnd….in the atomic room ( I think it looks like the Covid molecule room)… Joe has joined Indy. Laying the ground work for the Nicole boot. 

Joe  is promising Indy he is trying to get her off the block. He’s very good at this game. 

Now everyone is in the back yard so no more game talk.  

Edited by Pixiebomb
Capitals are hard.
  • Love 3

In other news…. The universe is wondering how long Jasmine is going to use that scooter and scoot her ass up and down the stairs.  I seem to remember my last sprain - wearing my boot all the time to WALK around until I didn’t need it.  Basically when it didn’t hurt to walk on it.  

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm telling you, they need to just take the scooter away otherwise she will just use it for the rest of the season.

I hate to be this cynical, but watch her fall again as soon as they take it away.

1 hour ago, Pixiebomb said:

Joe  is promising Indy he is trying to get her off the block. He’s very good at this game. 

I've been impressed by him too. I think he has as good a read on the house as anyone and like someone else said, he's very good at building people up.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Michael and Britanny are throwing away rotten bananas in the storage room. Those bananas were nasty!

Michael says he expected the house to be gross, but not that so many people wouldn't care.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

The leftovers really seem to enjoy each other. It’s so refreshing from the bitch fest on the other side. 

There are always Leftovers after a good Cookout… always. This alliance is shaping up to be one of my favorite groups. Hopefully the bullying and nastiness actually stops, and they can play the game, make some good tv and enjoy the experience.

The OTHERSIDE are like a fairly popular NFT project I recently joined, looked ok from the outside but is actually the stupidest, lamest, unoriginal pos I’ve had to deal with in a while. 
The mob mentality between them and their Taylor hate is so gross. She’s just not that girl. I wish we had a Christmas or Tiff or Janelle type personality this season that they tried to “bully”, I think they’d take all that smoke and raise them one. It wouldn’t be the same show and the OTHERSIDE lames know it. 

• Love 5

There are baby birds in the back yard! I could really hear them. I hope they make it OK. I can hear Kyle in the background say there are three.babies.

Joseph said he's go on The Amazing Race.with Taylor.

• Love 5

Nicole and Terrence in the backyard, Nicole saying she thinks she has the “gift of gab” and doesn’t need to be in these 20 people conversations. 

Everytime I see Nicole with Terrence I cringe a little bit. It’s like watching a brother trying to spend a three dollar bill. It’s just not going to work sis. 

Jasmine and Alyssa laying in the backyard as well. Nicole now telling Jasmine how to cook? Slop? Something about getting it crispy on the seasoned side?? o_O what in the corned beef hash is she talking about?

Joseph and Taylor in the backyard hammock. 
(side note: they’d make beautiful babies lol).

He’s telling Taylor that she’s smart and can make it to the end. There is more to life than losing yourself. They are just chatting and it’s refreshing, they seem to genuinely enjoy each other’s company. I hope this doesn’t make them both a target later in the game.

• Love 3

Camera 4 - briefly shows Daniels in the house solo.

Then everyone else is in the backyard around the pool. Turner is in the pool in an airplane floatie, Indy is on the big yellow rubber duckie floatie, Joseph and Taylor are off cam in the hammock still. 

Michael gets called into the house and someone else joins him.

Cam then shows that Daniel and Alyssa in the kitchen now. The water from the kitchen sink is just running (she’s filling the ice thing from the freezer and wasting water) and I can’t really make out what they are saying. 

Nicole and Michael walk by them, thru the kitchen. I don’t know where they are headed, away from the living room area tho. 

Alyssa says she’d look good/sexy pregnant. Daniel replies, do you want any help with that lol. They are going back and forth from small talk and game talk. Daniel is telling Alyssa that Monty wants to target Taylor now. Alyssa says they have to win HOH. Danie says they have to win because it’s 5 or 6 of them, they have to win. Daniels says he’s telling Alyssa that he told someone (Joseph? Or Kyle?) not to tell Monty everything. Nicole walks in and they keep talking about Monty and someone being in an alliance. Someone has been telling Monty everything that he (Daniel) has been saying.

Nicoles joins them.

Daniel is now saying that people are being seen as pairs and f it. If they are being seen as pairs then they should just play into it, and just show their cards and play together. Alyssa is saying she won’t change her vote.

talking votes, they think they have Kyle and Jasmine. Alyssa is saying she’s loyal to them, Daniel and Nicole.

talk turns to Ameerah, Nicole is confused about what she said about her before she was evicted.

Daniel thinks Kyle is loyal to him. 

Nicole says she can’t trust Joseph because he hangs with Taylor all day. 

Daniel says they are against us and we can be seen together because Nicole told him not to walk out together. Daniel doesn’t care about optics anymore. Daniel thinks Monty is being “real” with him. They think Monty doesn’t want to support voting out Nicole. They think the vote with be unanimous.

they keep referring to the tone of Monty’s voice as why they believe him. Nicole says if she stays this week she going to win this game. And that she and Daniel will be in those last two chairs (more like next two chairs).

Nicole says her view of Indy has changed. Per Nicole,  Indy is realizing that Nicole has her back. They talk game and strategy.

Joseph comes into the kitchen and they change the subject. 

Nicole tells Joseph we have to talk. They need to talk later. But Daniel leaves and they start talking in the kitchen about Ameerah?? She wants to touch base with him and Nicole says they are close on a personal level and the last couple of days she’s been giving him advice but they’ve never talked game in general. 

im biased, I just don’t like Nicole, I’m leaving this convo.

Edited by Charas Bangs
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Small controversy from earlier in the day. Turner had all the food left over from HOH (charcuterie) but he can't eat it because he's a Have Not. Anyhow, Indy took his charcuterie outside for everyone to eat and it was.eaten up. Turner felt bad about it but decided not to make a big deal about it.

• Sad 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Charas Bangs said:

Alyssa says she’d look good/sexy pregnant. Daniel replies, do you want any help with that lol.

Where's the vomit emoji?

🤮

Found it. There needs to be a big one at the bottom. lol

Edited by vb68
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Nicole is vile:

Does Nicole have any redeeming qualities? Gah. I don't even find her entertaining as a villian. I want her out of this house before jury because I don't think I could sit through any of her sanctimonious BS on finale night. Daniel can go soon too.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6

Kyle is really cool and has been enjoying the backyard, especially the weights, but this guy’s  breathing tech/ lack of breathing while weight lifting is worrisome. I hope he doesn’t pass out. He turns beet red every time he lifts and I’m just like 😨 until he puts the weights back down.

Britney, Taylor (on the hammock) and Kyle are in the backyard talking about season 10. Consensus is season 10 was the best season. “That was an iconic season” per Kyle. The girls agree. Kyle had a list of seasons to watch before he came but I don’t think he watched them. They are talking about players from previous seasons they’d like to play with. 

edit to add:  Britney says her favorite player is Nicole Anthony. 

Edited by Charas Bangs
2 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Nicole is vile:

You gotta love Nicole’s comment about watching the show back and perceiving things a different way. She’s talking about Taylor, but the irony is unmistakable. My biggest regret about this show is there are no epilogue episodes where you get to see people watching themselves and realizing what a complete and utter dick they were.

ETA: I just watched the video of Jasmine fellating a pickle. There is no amount of water, soap, or industrial strength scrapers that will ever make me feel clean again. <shudder>

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

You gotta love Nicole’s comment about watching the show back and perceiving things a different way. She’s talking about Taylor, but the irony is unmistakable. My biggest regret about this show is there are no epilogue episodes where you get to see people watching themselves and realizing what a complete and utter dick they were.

Nicole is disappointing because USUALLY when someone goes on BB and acts like a total asshole, that person is rather young and immature. They don't have the life experiences to deal with people of different backgrounds. Aaryn was like that, you could say Paloma was like that too. Of course that doesn't excuse them acting like an asshole, but it does give some sort of explanation.

Nicole is 41, and has plenty of life experiences. And somehow she's like the very worst in terms of bullying and groupthink.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Is Jasmine dipping pickles in sugar and sucking the sugar off the pickle?

That's what it looks like, because she keeps putting it back in the cup and then slurping it again. In front of other people!

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Mind Blown 2
4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

What in the actual fuck

Are you done with pickles now? Are you? 😳 Because after that, I just … couldn’t. Ever again.

(I actually feel bad for people whose favorite things are subjected to the Jasmine treatment. Please, BB Gods, don’t let Jasmine get anywhere near puppies or red wine.)

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

ETA: I just watched the video of Jasmine fellating a pickle. There is no amount of water, soap, or industrial strength scrapers that will ever make me feel clean again. <shudder>

Lol perhaps that video needs a NSFW tag on it.

2 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Is Jasmine dipping pickles in sugar and sucking the sugar off the pickle?

Some of the comments says uts salt

29 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Does Nicole have any redeeming qualities? Gah. I don't even find her entertaining as a villian. I want her out of this house before jury because I don't think I could sit through any of her sanctimonious BS on finale night. Daniel can go soon too.

Well if anything regarding BB history is repetitive with my blood pressure going through the roof on almost every finale night, Daniel will be sitting next to Nicole on finale night. 

Finale night never fails to enrage me.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

THIS IS NOT NEEDED ON A PICKLE.

Even I know this and we both know how I feel about pickles.  

I'm glad I read through the comments about that video before I watched it.  I don't need to see Jasmine orally satisfying a pickle.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Now Brittany is telling Taylor that one day Indy was wearing "crybaby earrings"??? and Michael noticed and Indy said that she'd known that she could trust whoever noticed that she was wearing those earrings.

Brittany says she doesn't want that kind of thought process in the house, like Indy will just look at the moon and decide who should win.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Taylor just told Brittany and Michael that Daniel is going to explode on Thursday. He'll probably be out for blood in the HOH because her speech is going to be DIRTY.

Can't wait to hear what she says. 

Edited by vb68
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3

Indy tells Alyssa that she's not stressing about winning a veto competition because God has a plan, and when it's her time, she'll win it. 

Jasmine was talking about how eating the slop has caused her to discolor her panties and THANK GOD they cut away. They tried cutting back but she was still talking about "poop" so we're 4 cameras on the backyard now. Everyone should be getting hazard pay. 

• Mind Blown 4

Kyle's wondering if the alcohol will make someone "act up" (must be Alyssa?) and wondering if he should say something beforehand. Turner thinks that that would make the person wonder why Kyle would assume that. Neither Turner nor Kyle will be drinking, so they say they can just hang out together. 

• Love 1

Button Boy apparently thought it was safe to switch back to Jasmine, but after complaining that her foot is STILL swollen, she started to talk about poop and bubbling farts and—

Back to pool.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Jasmine was talking about how eating the slop has caused her to discolor her panties and THANK GOD they cut away. They tried cutting back but she was still talking about "poop" so we're 4 cameras on the backyard now. Everyone should be getting hazard pay. 

Maybe its not the slop. Maybe it's the pickles.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Joseph is telling Brittany and Taylor that if anyone targets them, he will spread a rumor that he is coming after that person, to deflect the target onto him.

Joseph: Everyone’s protector. He is playing such a good game, but he is also playing so close to the edge. He is going to end up targeted by his own allies.

Taylor just said Derex and Claire are on the next Amazing Race! Fun.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

It's not the pickle's fault it was just sexually harassed like that.

I'm horrified on its behalf.

And subjected to a violent cavity search, apparently. The poor thing grew feelings, just so it could feel violated.

I know she's not on the list of those who need to be eliminated, for game purposes, but for every other reason, can she go soon, please?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Did I just hear right? Nicole won veto? So I guess if she uses it, that means Daniel will be going up. Heh.

No, Daniel/Kyle won veto - it was a team comp again.  Nicole/Taylor are probably going up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1