Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Monte and Joseph are talking/whispering in HOH about Taylor and Brittany about how isolated they were by the other women. Now the women are being nice to them when they isolated them before.  Monte says Terrence doesn't trust Nicole and Daniel. I guess Nicole went up to him last and said that the whole house was voting against him. Joseph says Ameerah is walking around all cocky. 

Turner enters and starts getting his stuff together. He gathers up his Nutri-Grain bars.

Now Jasmine enters, limping, using the cane. Monte jumps up to help her. She came up to do her makeup. She asks Kyle for pillows to sit on. (I didn't see him in there until he just now stood up.) 

1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

Her only reason for breaking down is she didn't want to throw the veto, because she's such a competitive person.  In other words, for no damn reason at all.

Tired of her badass persona. If you cry because you are strategic in throwing comps (and we all have known weak players who admit to “throwing” comps lol) , you ain’t a badass.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Slider said:

Need some advice... Does anyone know how I can watch the live show tonight?  I will be on the road tonight during the show, and the paramount plus app only lets me watch CBS News, or old episodes - nothing live.  I used to be able to watch live, but now it's not an option.  Any suggestions?

I have Xfinity and can watch live through their app.

• Love 1

Then Ameerah walks out of the HOH bathroom, across the room, and out the door. I didn't even know she went up there. And now Indie's in there and Brittany!

back to the bathroom. Someone is wearing a hoodie under a blanket, hood up, brushing teeth - I'm pretty sure it's Taylor. Nice Audrey imitation. She even has sunglasses on. Nicole is busy painting her fingernails. Daniel is watching. Terrence walks out of the shower stall and Joseph tells him how much weight he's been losing. Terrence says when he comes back for the finale he'll have so much weight off.

And now it's white kitties asleep on a kitty bed that has a watermelon on it!

So, it sounds like the Leftovers are concocting a plan to help cover their tracks going into next week, should someone on the other side win HOH. They're planning to get Taylor to spill Po's Pack to Terrance, so he can spread it through the house, which would explain the flip. The reason for getting Taylor to do this is that she'd be the easiest scapegoat for the other side, and it would ensure Taylor being targeted and Nicole leaving.

It's a risky plan, and I dislike Taylor being the scapegoat yet again, but it could protect the Leftovers and ensure their two pairs (Monte/Joseph and Michael/Brittany) aren't the main targets...or at least, that's their hope. 

It also slightly ruins the blindside since the other side would catch wind and get nervous, but it could be beneficial long-term if it works.

Personally, I say give me the damn blindside and deal with Daniel and Nicole's whining when it comes to it. They're likely to do badly at the HOH comp because they'll be thrown off by Ameerah leaving, but I get the idea behind it.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, it sounds like the Leftovers are concocting a plan to help cover their tracks going into next week, should someone on the other side win HOH. They're planning to get Taylor to spill Po's Pack to Terrance, so he can spread it through the house, which would explain the flip. The reason for getting Taylor to do this is that she'd be the easiest scapegoat for the other side, and it would ensure Taylor being targeted and Nicole leaving.

It's a risky plan, and I dislike Taylor being the scapegoat yet again, but it could protect the Leftovers and ensure their two pairs (Monte/Joseph and Michael/Brittany) aren't the main targets...or at least, that's their hope. 

It also slightly ruins the blindside since the other side would catch wind and get nervous, but it could be beneficial long-term if it works.

Personally, I say give me the damn blindside and deal with Daniel and Nicole's whining when it comes to it. They're likely to do badly at the HOH comp because they'll be thrown off by Ameerah leaving, but I get the idea behind it.

Hmmmmm...  Not sure that it serves any purpose for Terrance to spread knowledge about Po's Pack around the house pre-eviction vote.  He could just as easily serve that info up in the immediate post-eviction aftermath and tell that side of the house that he'd gotten wind of it, but wasn't sure until the votes came out what was up.  Seems like that would be safer than spilling it now.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Slider said:

It's the paramount plus app and I'm logged in correctly, it just won't let me watch anything live except CBSNews.  Is it maybe my affiliate?

Paramount+ has different tiers. The least expensive tier doesn’t let you watch CBS live. Which tier do you subscribe to?

19 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Jasmine is being lazy, and LOVES the attention she gets from her injury.

Paraphrasing the saying about inventing God, if Jasmine didn't have an injury by accident she would have created the circumstances in order to get one.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

Paraphrasing the saying about inventing God, if Jasmine didn't have an injury by accident she would have created the circumstances in order to get one.

I mean, Raven literally threw herself down the staircase in order to get her ankle injury because Arbor Day had hers - Jasmine has some catching up to do.

Too bad they enclosed the lounge upstairs, she could've hit a new distance record.

• LOL 4
24 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Paramount+ has different tiers. The least expensive tier doesn’t let you watch CBS live. Which tier do you subscribe to?

That explains it!  I'm cheap and definitely bottom tier.  Also a cord cutter, so I don't subscribe to cable at all.  Makes sense now.  Maybe I'll upgrade because I don't want to miss tonight's episode. 

31 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Hmmmmm...  Not sure that it serves any purpose for Terrance to spread knowledge about Po's Pack around the house pre-eviction vote.  He could just as easily serve that info up in the immediate post-eviction aftermath and tell that side of the house that he'd gotten wind of it, but wasn't sure until the votes came out what was up.  Seems like that would be safer than spilling it now.

I didn’t see this conversation, but that could be exactly what they’re planning to do. It makes more sense that way, and so far these guys are being anything but stupid.

• Like 1

Feeds are back! Lots of people in HOH - I think they were all sequestered there. They are gathering their things and going back to their rooms. Guys are helping Turner move his stuff out.

BREAKING NEWS!! Jasmine is walking down the stairs, holding on the railing and using her cane.  UPDATE AT 10:00 PM.

Switch to Monte and Kyle in HOH talking about votes - sounds like they are talking about a hypothetical Taylor HOH. They want to get out Alyssa. I think Taylor would be HOH and then take the fall for any controversy and the boys wouldn't get any blood on their hands. Well, it sounds like any of them could be HOH. This conversation is more about numbers.

• Love 1

Ameerah wants Monte or Joseph to win the next HOH. Alyssa adds "And Kyle!"

Alyssa is guessing that the HOH challenge is endurance because they wrapped Jasmine's ankle.

Ameerah says Joseph is upset because Terrence hasn't talked game with him.

Kyle, talking with Turner, is worried about next week. He doesn't quite trust Taylor. Next week there are 10 votes so there could be a tie and he's worried about Taylor being the tie breaker. She's only been in the group for three days and he doesn't want to risk his game on her.

Ameerah says she hopes HOH will be a luxury comp. If it is, she'll take the vacation prize! (But aren't those usually veto comps?) 

There's Daniel's ugly tattoo of the peeing cloud. There's also an ugly weird heart or butterfly or balloon that looks like someone sketched it in with Flair felt tip pens. 

6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Ameerah says she hopes HOH will be a luxury comp. If it is, she'll take the vacation prize! (But aren't those usually veto comps?) 

Oh, she's getting a vacation prize all right - a trip straight back home. 😈

• LOL 12

Terrence tells Ameerah that he thinks this is the last "House" vote. They are saying how everyone cried after Turner nominated Terrence and Ameerah.

Ameerah, in the men's bedroom, just noticed there are green dots around, but not on the bed that doesn't a headboard. Ameerah and Terrence say I love you to each other. Terrence says he thinks there's a lot of people saying one thing and doing another. He says there's people thinking they're making a big move. Terrence says that Turner was still following Pooch's plan.

Terrence says he's cool with being third out. He and Ameerah hug again. Terrence's big red suitcase is ready to go. Ameerah is eating something, can't tell what it is. I think it's chicken. Now Jasmine is going to do Ameerah's nails.  Let's see what's happening in the bathroom.

Lots of showering, water running at the sink, etc. Daniel is styling his hair. Monte's running water at the sink, can't tell what he's doing.

Turner and Terrence whispering - Terrence is giving him the dirt on what Ameerah's said. I guess Ameerah and Kyle talk about Utah all the time. Ameerah was going to break up Turner and Jasmine in order to contain Turner. She feels Turner will be the target. Now Terrence is talking about Nicole. Nicole says Ameerah is her #1. She thinks she has the boys. She's going to keep chopping things done. Nicole's boot order is Taylor, Brittany, then Indie to get them to jury. Turner would be in the rotation. 

Interrupted because someone's going to use the HOH shower. Terrence continues - Nicole wants to trim the fat until jury. Terrence asks how the others want him to move from here on. He says he's going to act really surprised and thank the women for their votes. Turner says he should act like an independent man. They'll figure it out after the next HOH.

Terrence rehearses his speech: Shout out to Tracy and kids. He loves all the House guests and talked to all of them. Tells Turner his move was amazing - it takes courage, and it was courage he had in the last bumper pool game he played. And he has one last question: What if?

Terrence has on a 60s retro floral shirt, brown, light green, light blue on white. His hat is on. He sprayed on his cologne and he's ready!!

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I thought I saw speculation somewhere (Reddit, maybe? Here? I dunno, it's too hot to sleep and I'm running on caffeine and fumes) that the left over bestie will get to join another group of besties and they become a festie bestie trio. Which kind of works - we've had three noms on eviction night before. 

I posted it yesterday, I think. It came from Spoiler Girl so ya know lol.

Were the videos of Alyssa licking Kyle's arm and touching his crotch area posted here? He is clearly so uncomfortable with her and he is trying to get LO to target her next. I wish he'd just come clean to them that she makes him uncomfortable and that's why he wants her gone. I'm sure they'd agree immediately. But maybe he's too embarrassed to say that. It's kinda sad. Alyssa has Caleb potential and I feel bad for Kyle.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Were the videos of Alyssa licking Kyle's arm and touching his crouch area posted here? He is clearly so uncomfortable with her and he is trying to get LO to target her next. I wish he'd just come clean to them that she makes him uncomfortable and that's why he wants her gone. I'm sure they'd agree immediately. But maybe he's to embarrassed to say that.

I saw the clips on Twitter and it's so creepy. I feel like the show should tell her to stop, not put the burden on Kyle. But maybe they asked him and he doesn't want to hurt his game if she or anyone else gets mad about it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I saw the clips on Twitter and it's so creepy. I feel like the show should tell her to stop, not put the burden on Kyle. But maybe they asked him and he doesn't want to hurt his game if she or anyone else gets mad about it. 

They let Caleb kiss Amber while she was sleeping so they have no care for this stuff. Yea, Kyle is now in the position like Amber was where he might be afraid he'll hurt himself in the game if he publicly says she's making him uncomfortable.

• Sad 1

Jasmine & Terrance chatting in the LR - she tells him that she still senses something is off about tonight.  Girl's got some heightened ESP since she's not wrong, but she just can't put her finger on it because none of the Leftovers+Terrance have slipped up yet.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Doe anyone have the one where she touches his crotch? She's disturbing.

It's in the video that was just posted. First she licks his arm, then she slides her hand downward from his upper abdomen . . .

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

It's in the video that was just posted. First she licks his arm, then she slides her hand downward from his upper abdomen . . .

Super-creepy.  He laughs it off, but no guy would laugh that off unless they weren't okay with it.

• Love 1

Alyssa asks Michael what to do in Minnesota. He says you can visit Mall of America, then there's going up north to the lakes, etc. You can also visit PAISLEY PARK - there is stuff going on there all the time. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Indy praying with Kyle before the competition, she's asking God for protection for everyone, especially Jasmine who's been through a lot, let God choose the person who will choose the best for the house, thank you, we love you, etc. 

As an extremely lapsed Catholic, I was looking at the video askance. 

Kyle tells her she's the most pure person. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
(edited)

If there's going to be a showmance, it might be Kyle and Indie. She was praying out loud, with Kyle, and when she was done, he hugs her and was just delighted with her prayer. He says, "You are so good and pure! I just love you!" Then they high five with both hands and leave the room.

ETA: There probably won't be a showmance with them, but he showed more liking for Indie in the few minutes I watched than I've seen him show toward Alyssa this whole season so far.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 3
(edited)

Daniel is talking with Kyle about doing a sympathy vote for Terrence just so the votes won't be 11-0 in favor of Ameerah. Kyle wonders if he should throw a vote for Terrence, too. Kyle says he wants to be tight with Daniel and be a pair.

It would be funny if everyone thinks Daniel got too many people to do sympathy votes for Terrence and that's why he's staying.

ETA: If that happened, Daniel would then find a way to blame Taylor.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Ugh.  I think Joseph is going to ruin the blindside for us in the next couple hours.  He was talking to Terrance about reeling in Daniel by telling him that he's got Joseph, Monte & Kyle's votes, so he only needs a couple more (Daniel & Nicole) to flip to save him.  But he wants to wait a little while longer to let on that it's not going to be a unanimous eviction of Terrance tonight.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 1
5 hours ago, jsm1125 said:

Didn’t Nicole have the breakdown because she realized based on the questions in the DR that the Taylor mistreatment might have gone too far? Or am I imagining that?  

That's what I heard but it wasn't shown on the episode. It should have been.

(edited)
49 minutes ago, NightOwl89 said:

Does anyone know a code for a free month for Paramount +? I have to watch this episode tonight, time zones be damned.

There are usually several floating around, if you do a Google search. You may have to try a few before you find one that hits.

2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Kyle, talking with Turner, is worried about next week. He doesn't quite trust Taylor. Next week there are 10 votes so there could be a tie and he's worried about Taylor being the tie breaker. She's only been in the group for three days and he doesn't want to risk his game on her.

And three days in, there’s already talk of possibly turning on Taylor? I shouldn’t be surprised, but come on, people. Just… don’t.

That video of Alyssa sexually assaulting Kyle (because that’s precisely what it was, come on, BB) was so disturbing. Not only can that girl not read the room, she’s absolutely pathetic.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
38 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Re promo codes:

There are usually several floating around, if you do a Google search. You may have to try a few before you find one that hits.

Here's one to try.  You'll have to get a new email address to sign up as a new user.  I have dozens of gmail accounts from signing up for various services.

Paramount Plus, is currently running a promotion for new users - just enter the code SOUTHPARK to get a free 30-day trial. If you've been waiting to sign up to the streaming service now could be the time, but this promotion is ending (my edit:)TODAY or maybe yesterday, so you'll just need to check it out.

Edited by llongori
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, NightOwl89 said:

Does anyone know a code for a free month for Paramount +? I have to watch this episode tonight, time zones be damned.

My Retail Me Not browser extension just informed me when I opened P+ in a tab that SHORE, LOTTERY and NACHOS should work for a free month.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 3
(edited)

Thanks y’all. When I say I have not been this excited for an episode of big brother since season 14, I mean I just forked over 5 daily coffee’s worth of spending money. This is where my “house deposit” money is going today. Butterbeans blindside don’t you dare fucking fail me.

(don’t worry that money was not the paramount sub, I took the advice!!)

Edited by NightOwl89
  • Love 6
(edited)

Dangit - I upgraded my Paramount+ but I can't access the east coast feed for tonight's show!  I really want to see this happen live and am annoyed that I have to wait 3 more hours!

ETA - I just found a live stream that I think works...

Edited by HighQueenEB
4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Y’all, does she know? She’s wearing nice clothes and no tennis shoes like everyone else is. Damn it, they didn’t ruin our blindside, did they??

I’m reading people saying she said earlier she was going to dress up anyway?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1