Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

I'm pretty certain that Kyle is going to self-evict and reappear in two weeks with a TikTok where he seriously talks about how this is all a learning experience and he's grateful and he's learning before he starts twerking. In two years, he'll collaborate with BB15's Aaryn in a "Coming back from being cancelled" video essay.

SCENARIOS.

He seems like too egotistical to self-evict, but yeah, this is SO BAD for him (and, of course, it is all his own doing, so fuck him), that I think he might actually do it. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

He seems like too egotistical to self-evict, but yeah, this is SO BAD for him (and, of course, it is all his own doing, so fuck him), that I think he might actually do it. 

I think he's savvy enough from a social media point that he knows he can't come back from this by staying. There's no redemption story for him in the house and he can't control the narrative.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I just ate a fortune cookie that came with dinner, “you can’t ride a horse in all directions at once”.    This is what Turner is trying to do. 

For that, you get a 🔥 reaction!

• Love 1

Turner is telling Monte he’s the only one he trusts right now. Could be a lie, could be an actual 180. I smell a new alliance coming. 

Turner asks if Kyle knows everyone knows. Good question. Monte says he can’t even look at him.

Turner asks: Do we continue with a 2-member Pound? He says he’s battling with his next decision: Kyle or Taylor on the block. Taylor going is better for his game, but Kyle…

Monte pushes for Kyle. I think Kyle is going this week, self eviction or regular eviction. And yeah, I think I’m on Team Michael. I still don’t like him and I still think it was a calculated, grody move (that’s for Callaphera), but damn if it wasn’t effective.

• Love 20
Just now, Callaphera said:

I think he's savvy enough from a social media point that he knows he can't come back from this by staying. There's no redemption story for him in the house and he can't control the narrative.

That's true.  No matter what, Michael & Brittany are staying this week and they'll just keep pounding what he proposed - and for sure, if one of them is HOH next week, he's gone.  So, why stay and get sent to the Jury House for another 3 weeks until the season ends when he could self-evict and control his social media narrative much sooner.

• Love 2

Sounds to me like turner is doing a lot of “oh wow this is horrible and i don’t want anything to do with such a thing!!!” ….. BUT… 

I don’t think he’s nearly as offended by kyles actions as he’s putting on, he’s just trying to figure out a way of still doing what he wants without kkkyles racism rubbing off on him and his business outside the house 

• Like 4
  • Love 9

Monte is pushing HARD for Kyle to go up and out. I really wonder if Turner has it in him to resist such a hard push from so much of the house. It reminds me of when the house was like "please get rid of Audrey for our sakes" to Shelly and she eventually caved.

• Love 2

Michael reminds me of Tootie from Meet Me In St. Louis when she and her younger sister threw a "dead body" (basically a dummy they created to look like a dead body) in front of a trolley and when her sister's boyfriend helped them get out of trouble, she realized that that meant that he now knew what she did, so when she came home with a split lip (from an unrelated incident), she told everyone that her sister's boyfriend hit her, figuring that way no one would believe him if he then told them that he saw them doing a dangerous prank.

And it worked...for a while.

And there is my Tootie from Meet Me In St. Louis reference for the season.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Turner is telling Monte he’s the only one he trusts right now. Could be a lie, could be an actual 180. I smell a new alliance coming. 

Turner asks if Kyle knows everyone knows. Good question. Monte says he can’t even look at him.

Turner asks: Do we continue with a 2-member Pound? He says he’s battling with his next decision: Kyle or Taylor on the block. Taylor going is better for his game, but Kyle…

Monte pushes for Kyle. I think Kyle is going this week, self eviction or regular eviction. And yeah, I think I’m on Team Michael. I still don’t like him and I still think it was a calculated, grody move (that’s for Callaphera), but damn if it wasn’t effective.

And it's true. Michael didn't make up any lies except when the conversation occurred.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

We're bringing grody back, one post at a time.

As a child and teen of the '80s, I need to know when we'll be bringing back "bad" for something really awesome, epic and totally cool?  And, next season, can we use "fiiiiine" for the eye candy cast members?

Just now, Joan of Argh said:

Sounds to me like turner is doing a lot of “oh wow this is horrible and i don’t want anything to do with such a thing!!!” ….. BUT… 

I don’t think he’s nearly as offended by kyles actions as he’s putting on, he’s just trying to figure out a way of still doing what he wants without kkkyles racism rubbing off on him and his business outside the house 

Callaphera nailed it last night - performative allyship from Turner.  He has been raised/conditioned to understand what he needs to say and do to seem like he cares far more or actually believes in the cause du jour, just so he isn't hassled, harassed or outright cancelled by his peers.

• Love 10

For the record, Kyle has been in the DR for about an hour now, we've had that We'll Be Right Back psychedelic beach balls for around 15 minutes, and I finally made that cup of sleepytime tea - I may need more than one to calm down from today. Thank God for valerian root and chamomile.

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

It's officially a Big Brother season on this forum when this happens.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

For the record, Kyle has been in the DR for about an hour now, we've had that We'll Be Right Back psychedelic beach balls for around 15 minutes, and I finally made that cup of sleepytime tea - I may need more than one to calm down from today. Thank God for valerian root and chamomile.

It's officially a Big Brother season on this forum when this happens.

I finally got around to fixing lunch.  I've been hungry for HOURS, but the feeds have been riveting!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Cool, because I do *not* want to picture Michael kicking over snowmen the next time I hear "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"

I legit considered comparing that scene to Kyle telling Alyssa that she should just get evicted if he gets evicted, so they won't be apart. Same sort of narcissistic energy. "If I'm not going to be here, these snowmen have to be destroyed!"/ "If I'm not here, your game needs to be destroyed."

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Turner is performing. His whole okay...but Taylor reaction when he was in the HOH with Taylor is his true feelings. He's not really offended. Anything he says and does now is to save face and his game.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yaysies!  I had 8/28 at "six minutes ago" in the pool!  

BB:  Turn on the damn feeds!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

His long was Paloma in the DR before she left? She was practically sleeping in there. 

Feeds were down for a few hours, I think. I'd expect similar if Kyle DORs and I really think he will.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Effective game move or not, I can't see Kyle wanting to have much to do with Michael after this season's over.  Yes, a large part of it is Kyle's own fault (I want to make that very clear), but . . . I don't know.  There's still something scummy about Michael doing this.

I don't think Michael will care. I think he really views this summer as a business trip. Everything else is secondary.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I miss Rae Dawn Chong Challenges. But this'll do.

6 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

As a child and teen of the '80s, I need to know when we'll be bringing back "bad" for something really awesome, epic and totally cool?  And, next season, can we use "fiiiiine" for the eye candy cast members?

I'm writing a story that takes place in 1989 and when one of the smart kids asks another his opinion about something, the other says, "It's dope. It's fly. It might even be, dare I say, hype."

• Love 5
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

I wonder if his mommy is atm flying to la to take care of her baby. 

Alyssa is going to have to dump Kyle at least until the show is over and he can go on his apology tour so yeah, Mommy probably forgives him for all his sins now. She might even reinstall the Twitter app!

• LOL 6

Feeds have been down for so long, I have to wonder if something’s brewing. Are they telling the HGs that Kyle is going home to mommy? Good riddance if so, but way to stand behind your principles. He’s a terrible 10-second lover, and now he’s also a terrible Nazi. Poor Kyle. Who is going to watch his TikToks now?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I don’t know if Kyle DORs now.   He may roll the dice and hope to stay so he can do damage control from within the house, but if he gets voted out, other than some carefully controlled interviews, he won’t be able to try to rehab his image for weeks, and then it will be too late.  

Edited by DEL901
23 minutes ago, keke23 said:

Turner is performing. His whole okay...but Taylor reaction when he was in the HOH with Taylor is his true feelings. He's not really offended. Anything he says and does now is to save face and his game.

I am okay with that since I don't care what happens to Turner after the game.  I do want Kyle gone With Joseph in the jury he will make sure  that Turner does not win if he happens to get to the end..

Edited by Maggie Mae
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Feeds have been down for so long

They’ve only been down for 40 minutes. If he’s self evicting they’ll be down for a few hours like they did for Paloma. His stuff will have to be packed and they’ll have to be quarantined for that. Might as well give him the butterfly floatie too, BB. 

• LOL 9

Since it looks like we're going to on orange bubbles for awhile, I'm rewinding to re-watch the entire Alyssa/Kyle convo...

Can I just say how effing annoyed I am that it took Alyssa approximately 100 minutes to cave and spill to Kyle?  (Yeah, yeah, I know, that's 600 times longer than Kyle's ever lasted.) This showmance is going to 100% define her game, no matter what happens.

I'm sort of leaning into agreement with @Callaphera's guess that Kyle is going to DOR.  He might not DOR today, but guaranteed, if he goes on the block tomorrow morning, he'll DOR before he gets evicted.  Kyle knows what he said to Michael/Brittany.  

This convo he had with Alyssa before he went to the DR, he was trying to figure out exactly what Michael/Brittany have shared - he's upset because he can't control what everyone else now thinks - he hasn't been able to shape their perceptions and the narrative surrounding him.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Honestly, if Kyle wants to DOR to salvage his image, too late. I want him to stay long enough to get voted out and suffer the wrath of the large personalities.

When he goes to Jury House,shit won’t hit the fan at first, but wait until whoever comes after him spills the beans. That’s when we will really need JH cameras. (I want to see Indy’s reaction most of all. Joseph will just be sad.)

Edited to ask: If he DORs, does he go to Jury House? No, right? All the more reason he better stay. Jackass 10-second Ken Doll needs some fucking consequences.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

This is how it went with A/K:

Kyle – sorry for last night. I was upset and tired. I am sorry. I felt bad and you were down there with Michael and I wanted to be up with you. Alyssa – I just didn’t know what to say. Kyle – I feel dumb. Kyle – I just feel alone.. I don’t know what is going on Michael and Brittany are up with Turner. Like what do you think they’re saying to him? Did they (Michael/Brittany) talk about splitting from the leftover and joining with you and Turner at all? Alyssa – yeah. Kyle – is there anything new they brought up? Alyssa is silent and really uncomfortable. Kyle – please just tell me if there was .. was there anything else? Alyssa – I just don’t know if its my place to say that. They pretty much made it sound like you were going against other people in the house ..like not giving Monte, Taylor, Joseph a fair shot… like working with them almost. Kyle – why? Alyssa – I don’t know… like because they could have possibly formed a cookout thing. Kyle – like a race thing is want they’re pitching that I was saying? Alyssa – yeah. Kyle – Alyssa this is like bigger than game… this would ruin my life if this is what they’re pitching. Like I would leave the game if this is what they’re pitching. DO you believe them? Alyssa – no. Kyle – have I ever made this a race thing… like do you understand this is life changing if that is there pitch.. Like what do I do!?!? That is not true at all!! All I ever said was their reasons for being on the show are strong .. Like Joseph fighting with his mom. Taylor fighting for women. Like what do I do!?! Alyssa – talk to them. Kyle – they’re up there with Turner. They’ve already pitched it to Monte. Now they’re telling everyone but me ..painting me as a racist?!?! Like I am going to leave the game. Alyssa – don’t freak out. Kyle – what do you mean?! They’re calling me a racist trying to start a white thing. Alyssa – that’s not what they were saying. Kyle – what are they saying? That I didn’t want to work with them because of their skin color? Alyssa – no. I don’t think so… just that you brought it to their attention that you didn’t want a cookout thing to form. But they didn’t say that you were gunning for them because of that. Kyle – how can they do that… like Alyssa I am going to leave the game. If that is what they’re pitching.. like nothing is worse.. Like what do I do?! Alyssa – go up there and talk to them. Kyle – oh my god! Kyle leaves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

Great work @dizzyd!  

How Alyssa cannot see that Kyle's reaction proves that, yes, he did say that, he did intend that, and he knows his LIFE is utterly tanked because, you know, LIVE FEEDS, is beyond me.  This is why I say her game is going to be entirely defined by this showmance, even if he does DOR.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Diana Berry said:

I’m still unclear- what did Kyle exactly ‘ pitch/say ’ as far as not wanting to work with Taylor, Joseph, monte ? Because I doubt the tv show will air it. 

He pitched to Michael/Brittany that he wanted to get out the "big personalities" of Monte, Taylor, Joseph, Terrance and Jasmine.  Nicole was already done that week, so he didn't mention her, but it was very clear that "big personalities" was code for POC when he went on to point out that he was concerned they might be forming a Cookout 2.0 based on a few things - like Taylor saying she'd never put another black woman on the block and Monte saying that he wanted to work with Ameerah because she was a strong, black woman.  

• Like 3

Kyle needs to DOR for this to be aired. It wasn’t aired when it 1st happened 2 weeks ago but BB and Grody can’t escape or sugarcoat this narrative to favor their baby boy. That’s why they’re probably working super hard to convince him to stay.

And here I was planning on boycotting the feeds today because I didn’t want to listen to Kyle spew more smug rubbish, lol. And I really didn’t have any faith in M/B’s revelations being effective at all. Wow!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

He pitched to Michael/Brittany that he wanted to get out the "big personalities" of Monte, Taylor, Joseph, Terrance and Jasmine.  Nicole was already done that week, so he didn't mention her, but it was very clear that "big personalities" was code for POC when he went on to point out that he was concerned they might be forming a Cookout 2.0 based on a few things - like Taylor saying she'd never put another black woman on the block and Monte saying that he wanted to work with Ameerah because she was a strong, black woman.  

And Indy, as well. 

She's "furner" enough to count as "other" for Kyle.

• Love 2