Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, thestorm said:

But why agree to align with someone with that kind mindset.  As a super fan of the show and a public defender, Michael of people should know it's not going to play well. 

And it has already compromised his game.  On BB Daily, he was in the Top 2, along with Taylor, for a long time.  Now he has plunged to #5.

I don't think he cares about popularity rankings. I think he's there to actually win, which can't be said for some of the HG's (cough, Alyssa, cough).

Popularity polls are nothing except for maybe AFP. I mean, Dick was America's favorite.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I can't see Michael giving that much of a shit about his house ranking, if he's choosing to play as he has been. I think he's a superfan who'd rather play the game to win than to be Mr. Popularity. This season's been pretty good for that type of player.

But we are in the Jury Management phase of the game.  And there a possibility that 5 POC sits on that jury.  In recent years, we have seen people like Paul (2), Tyler loose by 1 vote - because they played it to win.

• Love 2

And this is not to be a Michael/Brittany apologist, because I think they should have been more aware from the start, but I agree that not having the greater context of Kyle's mindset might have them being "Ugh, this doesn't sound good, but I guess it's just because he's so sheltered?  Hopefully this will wake him up a little, especially if we talk to him about how it comes across?"  I'm still not happy with them, but we do have a lot more context to know that this is an ingrained outlook.

• Love 5

All cameras are on the hallway/golf bedroom. There are only five in the house, yet three are sleeping in the same room. I'd high tail it to the empty bedroom and have a room of my own. Anyhow Cameras 1 and 3 are showing three of the four beds. Closest is Jasmine, our birthday princess snoozing away. An empty bed comes next (Daniel's last used by Kyle), then Brittany cocoonized at the end next to the hall. Kyle left his bed a mess, coverings unruly, socks and other clothing scattered on top.

Cameras 2 and 4 show this room from the opposite side. Taylor's bed looks empty, maybe she did go to the women's bedroom for some privacy or just to be away from Jasmine.  Her bed is a bit of a mess, too. There's a twisted something that looks like a giant dog bone lying where the pillow should be. Sweet dreams in a room of your own, Taylor! (Of course she could be up, but 1) we'd probably see it, 2) she hasn't been an early bird.)

34 minutes ago, thestorm said:

But we are in the Jury Management phase of the game.  And there a possibility that 5 POC sits on that jury.  In recent years, we have seen people like Paul (2), Tyler loose by 1 vote - because they played it to win.

I don't think Michael has come across as racist in his dealings with the POC cast members. They all seem to like him so far. If he doesn't get the votes at the end which would surprise me it's because he over promised and Monte and Taylor specifically might feel like they are closer to Michael than they are. I understand why Michael's strategy is icky to some people because it is, but to me it is not like Andy who said some pretty fucked up things about Elissa's child for example and would encourage the bashing. 

• Love 8

If this twist didn't exist, Kyle and Alyssa would leave this week and then it would be the leftovers battling it out which sounds really boring. Now we have a shuffle in the alliances, Terrance Kyle Alyssa and Turner vs Monte Brittany Michael and Taylor which will be interesting and chaotic.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, diana said:

Are they seriously playing music constantly outside? That would drive me mad how can they live with that? Why can’t they do like white noise or fans or something. This has got to be their floppiest twist yet. To say this took the air out of the week is an understatement. Definitely did not think anything through. It will be a very long few days for everybody.

I think they stopped the music at some point last night because they can't have music blasting 24/7 due to surrounding neighbours. Plus, the Outsiders need sleep at SOME point. I assume they cut to kittens because they either needed Button Interns elsewhere, or they gave everyone a break for the night. 

My issue with this twist is how poorly thought out it was. I knew that the only good way they could do this twist is if they used their separate studio space for the second group. Otherwise, it was never going to work. But even then, knowing how cheap BB is, I knew no way they'd build a separate house AND have feeds connected to that separate house for just one week. So I predicted it would be a flop.

I just didn't expect a flop to this magnitude. I forgot about Wall Yellers and also didn't consider how bad that could end up being. 

I think we could get feeds back outside today, but only when their noms are locked in and no chance for any changes. We still may have them cut more than we should, but only because these Wall Yellers may influence the game long-term, even if this week would be mostly locked in. Or they could change noms this week and Turner could go, instead of Joseph. We really don't know.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I have two issues with this twist: the outsiders are going to be in worse shape for competing for HOH on Thursday. And people pay for the feeds that have been drastically truncated so that people will get them only after the biggest decision has been made. This isn't Big Schrodinger. 

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

If this twist didn't exist, Kyle and Alyssa would leave this week and then it would be the leftovers battling it out which sounds really boring. Now we have a shuffle in the alliances, Terrance Kyle Alyssa and Turner vs Monte Brittany Michael and Taylor which will be interesting and chaotic.

I’d put Turner with the latter group so it will be Leftover 5 + Kyle who they don’t yet know is a rat.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I thought there was a wakeup call as I saw WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK, but now it's back to the night vision view of the golf room. Brittany sure is restless. She is kicking her legs around.

I’m not convinced on Turner dropping Kyle. If Monte/Taylor get HOH and they go for Kyle like they said they would, then yea he’ll probably flip on Kyle. But if he gets HOH, I’m not so sure he’d want Kyle out. It seems clear to me that initially Turner somehow didn’t realize Kyle was behind him getting nommed anyway. I guess something could have or could yet happen with that this week that we won’t get to see.

5 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

And people pay for the feeds that have been drastically truncated so that people will get them only after the biggest decision has been made.

Honestly, this still isn't as bad as the feed down time in BB22.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wake up call now.

And lights are on!! They're still in bed!

Announcer voice: Good morning, House Guests. It's time to get up for the day. There are fresh batteries in the storage room." 

Brittany is getting up now. Jasmine is snoring on. Off to the storage room for batteries.

I thought the split started out with a lot of promise. Even though I hate him, watching Kyle work Terrence was riveting. But I expected…SOMETHING after the noms, and while I’ve been out of town all weekend I’ve read it’s been a world of nothing from Joseph/Turner. And then Twitter had to Twitter and ruin the feeds for everyone.

So we probably don’t get to see aftermath of veto ceremony on the outside and everything gets super boring until Thursday. The only fun part is to see how “helpful” Jasmine gets this week while her limp suddenly goes from bad to worse. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I wonder why there is ribbon around the staircase bannisters.

Brochella keeps getting parties and bougie foods and special treatment versus the Dyrefest guys. It's like that season of Survivor where the one tribe got all the good shit and the other one starved and then they were all shocked when the tribe that got all the good stuff just destroyed the ones that got nothing. Only this is only lasting for a week and I don't think the Dyrefest people are going to take it that personally that they got the fuzzy end of the lollipop. But they're still going to get destroyed in the HoH comp. Heh.

(edited)

I'd written a post about Taylor being up, pressed Submit Reply and the screen changed to something about website design. When I got back to this page my post disappeared.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 4
45 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I’d put Turner with the latter group so it will be Leftover 5 + Kyle who they don’t yet know is a rat.  

Turner has a final two with Kyle plus this week they created a 4 people alliance with Terrance and Alyssa. Kyle knows the leftovers want him and Alyssa out immediately. With Michael not being able to win HoH, Kyle, Alyssa and Turner have a good chance they win against Monte, Brittany and Taylor.

If Monte, Brittany or Taylor wins though, Turner may push for Alyssa to be voted out instead of Kyle.

2 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

If Monte, Brittany or Taylor wins though, Turner may push for Alyssa to be voted out instead of Kyle.

Kyle definitely would.

Monte says there's no more granola. 

Where's Turner when you need him? He knows where the hidden stashes of granola are.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Brochella keeps getting parties and bougie foods and special treatment versus the Dyrefest guys. It's like that season of Survivor where the one tribe got all the good shit and the other one starved and then they were all shocked when the tribe that got all the good stuff just destroyed the ones that got nothing. Only this is only lasting for a week and I don't think the Dyrefest people are going to take it that personally that they got the fuzzy end of the lollipop. But they're still going to get destroyed in the HoH comp. Heh.

Depends on what kind of HoH comp it is. Since they'll have almost no time to set up for it outside I bet it will be a silly quiz type comp.

• Love 1

It could be a timed one at a time comp, like a haunted house one. I think those are usually in a basement room.

Feeds are down again. I'd say HOH noms but there's no kittens, puppies or bunnies, just WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

9 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Depends on what kind of HoH comp it is. Since they'll have almost no time to set up for it outside I bet it will be a silly quiz type comp.

The lack of sleep, the earworms, and the shitty food should lead to bad mental performance as well as bad physical performance. Not 100% but it depends on whether Twitter develops some chill (HA! Never happening).

• Like 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

It could be a timed one at a time comp, like a haunted house one. I think those are usually in a basement room.

Feeds are down again. I'd say HOH noms but there's no kittens, puppies or bunnies, just WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

Haven’t HOH noms and the Veto competition been done?  Next will be the veto meetings.

24 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Haven’t HOH noms and the Veto competition been done?  Next will be the veto meetings.

Sorry I meant the POV ceremony, not HOH noms. I think it's going on now because now I see rabbits.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

Turner has a final two with Kyle plus this week they created a 4 people alliance with Terrance and Alyssa. Kyle knows the leftovers want him and Alyssa out immediately. With Michael not being able to win HoH, Kyle, Alyssa and Turner have a good chance they win against Monte, Brittany and Taylor.

I think, if Kyle/Alyssa win HOH, he'll side with them. If Monte/Taylor/Brittany win HOH, he'll join them but will push for a Terrance eviction. If he wins HOH, that's the Million Dollar Question. Who does he REALLY protect? Does he side with Kyle/Alyssa/Terrance, or the Insiders? He might side with the Outsiders because of this past week and how he doesn't know what happened on the Inside, but it's really up in the air.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

I don't think Michael has come across as racist in his dealings with the POC cast members. They all seem to like him so far. If he doesn't get the votes at the end which would surprise me it's because he over promised and Monte and Taylor specifically might feel like they are closer to Michael than they are. I understand why Michael's strategy is icky to some people because it is, but to me it is not like Andy who said some pretty fucked up things about Elissa's child for example and would encourage the bashing. 

But Jury Management, Bitter Jury is a real thing.  And this is not just specific to Michael.  All it takes is 1 vote to swing in either direction - as what happened with Paul (twice) and Tyler losing. 

Derek X revealed that there was an anti-Kyland alliance in the Jury House.  Whereas there was a lot of support for Azah.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think, if Kyle/Alyssa win HOH, he'll side with them. If Monte/Taylor/Brittany win HOH, he'll join them but will push for a Terrance eviction. If he wins HOH, that's the Million Dollar Question. Who does he REALLY protect? Does he side with Kyle/Alyssa/Terrance, or the Insiders? He might side with the Outsiders because of this past week and how he doesn't know what happened on the Inside, but it's really up in the air.

What Turner (and Kyle) will see, unless there is a last minute  change, is the inside Leftovers voting together.  

34 minutes ago, thestorm said:

But Jury Management, Bitter Jury is a real thing.  And this is not just specific to Michael.  All it takes is 1 vote to swing in either direction - as what happened with Paul (twice) and Tyler losing. 

Derek X revealed that there was an anti-Kyland alliance in the Jury House.  Whereas there was a lot of support for Azah.

Yes I know it's a real thing. The way Michael has played the game so far I don't see  why anyone would be mad at him.  People in the house like Michael because he comes across as kind and genuine. You really think Taylor and Monte are going to blame Michael or Kyle for Joseph leaving this week? They are going to blame Kyle. I can also see Brittany getting a lot of heat from the jury with the way she has played so far. Michael has done a good job creating genuine friendships with people something Azah and Tiffany did a good job with as well last year. Tyler didn't really have a great relationship with the other side of the house. 

The thing that might hurt Michael is if other members of the Leftovers turn on him, but I don't see how he doesn't win if he is against Brittany or Taylor which should be his ideal Final 2. 

An anti-Kyland alliance is one of the least surprising things I've heard nobody thought Kyland could win against X besides Kyland. Michael is a much better player than Kyland.

• Love 5

I’m not convinced on Turner dropping Kyle.

I saw a tiktok update that said Taylor/Monty have figured out that if Alyssa is still around Kyle is to blame (I think their logic wasn't 100 sound, they didn't account for a Terrance Veto win, but it got them to the exact right place) and they can no longer trust him as an LO. If Michael Brittany and yes Turner can't figure out upon reuniting, that the showmance is still there but an LO isn't, then they are dumber than fuck and so far while they aren't highly motivated to save their own asses they haven't been dummer than fuck. I also think with Joseph gone Michael will be clearer minded about getting rid of the only other hard core gamer. Plus Turner's game is mostly floating to power and there are going to be 4 out of 7 LO's telling him that Kyle gotta go and I hope his talking head tonight means he has no desire to work with Terrance.

Now this update seems to be way behind but God why are Turner/Michael convinced their best game is taking Kyle to a F4 or 2? Like sure Turner be a  third wheel to a showmance. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

The only fun part is to see how “helpful” Jasmine gets this week while her limp suddenly goes from bad to worse. 

How great would it be if she pulled a Keyser Soze as she walked to Julie, walking perfectly by the time she got to the chairs?  

Gonna be interesting if the LOs who talked Taylor out of ridding Terrance last week will withhold their fire (looking at you Turner) to take revenge on him, or if they choose a more strategic eviction like Kyle or Alyssa? 

I can totally see Michael flipping to some new hybrid alliance while feeding the ill will for Terrance. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Something to ponder: why do they show an erect penis in the ads on the Primetime site?

I....uh....think the ads you're served are based on your, uh, browser history.   😉😆

For instance, I'm getting a bunch of old lady tennis shoe ads.  Apparently the adserver made an assumption based on my age and a recent search for new Keen's hiking shoes, and decided I should be mall-walking instead. 

• LOL 14
9 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I....uh....think the ads you're served are based on your, uh, browser history.   😉😆

For instance, I'm getting a bunch of old lady tennis shoe ads.  Apparently the adserver made an assumption based on my age and a recent search for new Keen's hiking shoes, and decided I should be mall-walking instead. 

Some are but not that particular one.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
44 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Some are but not that particular one.

I don’t know… I’m not seeing that ad…

🤣 I’m just kidding, Lamb. Maybe it’s a regional thing. Or maybe the adbots are making assumptions based on recent topics of conversation. (Was there a stopwatch in that ad?) If we start seeing ads for muffin mix and toilet paper, then we’ll know they’re spying on us.

• LOL 6

Feeds were back for a few minutes. Brittany, Jasmine, Taylor and Michael were sitting in the bathroom talking about Chuck E Cheese, then trampoline class, then sports bras.

Feeds are back to kittens so who knows what's going on.

(edited)
38 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I don’t know… I’m not seeing that ad…

🤣 I’m just kidding, Lamb. Maybe it’s a regional thing. Or maybe the adbots are making assumptions based on recent topics of conversation. (Was there a stopwatch in that ad?) If we start seeing ads for muffin mix and toilet paper, then we’ll know they’re spying on us.

Maybe it was all the 10 second discussion.

I remember seeing ads in the past based on feeds discussion. Like after Jackson peed there were incontinence ads. 

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 19
(edited)

My current ad is Pet Supplies Plus, probably because of all of the kitten, puppy and bunny talk.

Now it's showing CarMax and who knows why. I haven't been looking up cars online.

Also Sleep Solutions by Slumberland. That one makes sense, too, since I post about the house guests sleeping.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I can't believe that a wall yeller allegedly caused the feeds to be cut out in the back.  Surely they could find some other way to show them.

It’s not that they couldn’t show them, it’s a punishment to feeders for causing the disruption. The actions of a few affected all of us. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Jasmine doesn't know which months have 30 days and which have 31.

This has to be an act now. She’s going to pull a Keyser Soze when she’s evicted, the dumb act and the invalid act and say Gotcha when she sees Julie, right.

• LOL 3

Jasmine speculates that Terrance nominated Kyle and Joseph. She thinks Kyle or Turner won veto. Sounds POV comp had something to do with numbers.

Now they're speculating if Kyle won veto he would not take himself off the block. (Ha, I bet he would.)

16 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Guess Jasmine hasn't heard the "Thirty days hath September" poem.  It outright tells people which means have which number of days.

That only helps if you remember that poem though lol.

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Sounds POV comp had something to do with numbers.

Indoor POV was stay or fold. Spoiler girl said outdoor was the one Enzo won in BB22 but we don’t have confirmation since we are not allowed to see them anymore lol.