Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I think Brittany is the only one she might beat in F2.

But with this budding showmance, who knows.

I think Taylor can beat Turner as well. Taylor has an excellent story and although Turner has more technical game moves, Taylor has a better story. It'll be close between those two, but Taylor could win.

Not that Taylor/Turner would really be a possibility for a F2. Turner would HAVE to choose Taylor over Brittany (so Monte would have to be gone at F4). And I think he loses if he's the one to take Taylor.

So, I'm glad Taylor secured her spot in F3. She has such a powerful story that she really CAN win. 

So, it all comes down to veto. Brittany will go on a Monte/Turner veto win, Turner would likely go on a Taylor/Brittany veto win, with a small chance of Brittany deciding to evict Monte instead. It's risky for Brittany, either way she looks at it. 

ETA: Actually, Brittany COULD very likely vote out Monte over Turner, and I'm also afraid of what Taylor would do with a veto win and who she'd choose to cast the deciding vote. She SHOULD want Brittany to cast it, but it's super unclear.

3 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Ah, okay.  Yeah, then hers is Turner, but it'll be moot.  Monte and Turner will just oust Brittany if one of them wins the Veto, and Brittany means to oust Monte.  Turner is more or less guaranteed the F3 unless Taylor can convince Brittany or Monte to get rid of him if one of them gets the Veto.

Yup. I think the only way Monte would have cut Turner is maybe if Taylor was on the block against him, but even then very doubtful. Only other scenario is if Monte's ego gets in the way and sees an easy win against Brittany/Taylor in the HOH comp which is dumb because it relies on questions. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Taylor can beat Turner as well. Taylor has an excellent story and although Turner has more technical game moves, Taylor has a better story. It'll be close between those two, but Taylor could win.

Not that Taylor/Turner would really be a possibility for a F2. Turner would HAVE to choose Taylor over Brittany (so Monte would have to be gone at F4). And I think he loses if he's the one to take Taylor.

So, I'm glad Taylor secured her spot in F3. She has such a powerful story that she really CAN win. 

So, it all comes down to veto. Brittany will go on a Monte/Turner veto win, Turner would likely go on a Taylor/Brittany veto win, with a small chance of Brittany deciding to evict Monte instead. It's risky for Brittany, either way she looks at it. 

ETA: Actually, Brittany COULD very likely vote out Monte over Turner, and I'm also afraid of what Taylor would do with a veto win and who she'd choose to cast the deciding vote. She SHOULD want Brittany to cast it, but it's super unclear.

Taylor has a slim chance against Turner. She probably gets Joseph, Michael, and Jasmine, and maybe Alyssa (if she is actually bitter).

Turner gets Kyle, Terrance. 

Brittany might vote for Turner since she has been trying to get him out all summer. 

Monte-depends who evicts him he probably votes for the other person. 

Indy I have no clue since she hated both of them. 

4 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

The question is how much of that initial Taylor hate lingers.  If it's alot, she's doomed.

This is why it was so critical for Taylor's game for Daniel to leave when he did. If he was on the jury she would have no shot. 

Jasmine totally got the hint in her exit interviews that Taylor was popular and now is pro Taylor.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

So based on Brittany putting all that work in this week to tank Turner with Alyssa, I assume she would definitely vote out Monte if she won veto. And Monte/Turner will definitely vote out her regardless of how keeping her would be better for their games. Or would it? If either of them kept her and voted the other out, that could also tank their game with at least some of the jury.

Basically, I would say welcome to final three Turner, and while for most of the season I would hard core root for Brittany for veto, after her act lately? Meh. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I'm a little over Taylor. I still think she's a really nice person but her twitter army is exhausting. 

Aww, we can’t blame the sins of those idiots on her. We can blame her for a sucky HoH though. I’m hoping this week is not going to be like her last HoH coz that was an utter mess. Play your own game girl or you’ll be no different than Turner. 

• Love 6

Taylor should take Turner to the end (if Brittany isn't an option for some reason), because not only do I think she can beat him, but she has, if she words it right (which, doubtful), a great reason for why he was the one she ultimately stuck with: he saved her week whatever and it gave her the chance she needed to make inroads with everyone else.

Unless this group would hold that reasoning against her. That's also possible, though they do seemed to have turned a corner on her for what I assume are production clues about optics.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Aww, we can’t blame the sins of those idiots on her. We can blame her for a sucky HoH though. I’m hoping this week is not going to be like her last HoH coz that was an utter mess. Play your own game girl or you’ll be no different than Turner. 

If Taylor knows what's good for her she actually should want Monte evicted. He's the only one that can beat her in a jury vote.

This HoH is kind of pointless though. All the power lies in the veto holder.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Taylor has a slim chance against Turner. She probably gets Joseph, Michael, and Jasmine, and maybe Alyssa (if she is actually bitter).

Turner gets Kyle, Terrance. 

Brittany might vote for Turner since she has been trying to get him out all summer. 

Monte-depends who evicts him he probably votes for the other person. 

Indy I have no clue since she hated both of them. 

So, here's how I personally see where the votes could fall.

100% Vote for Turner: Terrance (for obvious reasons)

Probably Votes for Turner: Kyle

100% Vote for Taylor: Brittany (for obvious reasons), Jasmine (for obvious reasons)

Probably Votes for Taylor: Joseph, Michael, Alyssa

Could Go Either Way: Indy, Monte

So, by my best guess:

Taylor has 2 SOLID for sure votes in Brittany and Jasmine. Turner has 1 SOLID for sure vote in Terrance.

Taylor has probable votes in Joseph, Michael and Alyssa. If she gets all three, she wins. Turner only has a probable vote in Kyle, but if Alyssa sways him, he could vote Taylor. I think Alyssa is way more of a likeihood to vote Taylor. I think Michael is likely to also vote Taylor but he's the type to be 100% objective and willing to hear both out before confirming; he won't vote based off emotion, so it'll be hard to deduce his vote until finale night and who we see performs better. Joseph is the one wild card here, where he could technically go either way but I really do feel like he's more of a vote for Taylor. 

Even if Taylor loses Joseph for whatever reason, I actually think she can get Indy's vote. Indy seems to have chilled about being anti-Taylor and I see her 100% voting for Taylor over Turner. I don't even remember if Indy was ever close with Turner. And I see the possibility of Indy voting whoever Jasmine or Joseph tell her to.

And, of course, Monte is a total wildcard because he's so DudeBro, but I can't say for certain he WOULDN'T consider voting Taylor instead. I could move him for a Probable Turner vote, but right now, I'm feeling he could go either way. 

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, here's how I personally see where the votes could fall.

100% Vote for Turner: Terrance (for obvious reasons)

Probably Votes for Turner: Kyle

100% Vote for Taylor: Brittany (for obvious reasons), Jasmine (for obvious reasons)

Probably Votes for Taylor: Joseph, Michael, Alyssa

Could Go Either Way: Indy, Monte

So, by my best guess:

Taylor has 2 SOLID for sure votes in Brittany and Jasmine. Turner has 1 SOLID for sure vote in Terrance.

Taylor has probable votes in Joseph, Michael and Alyssa. If she gets all three, she wins. Turner only has a probable vote in Kyle, but if Alyssa sways him, he could vote Taylor. I think Alyssa is way more of a likeihood to vote Taylor. I think Michael is likely to also vote Taylor but he's the type to be 100% objective and willing to hear both out before confirming; he won't vote based off emotion, so it'll be hard to deduce his vote until finale night and who we see performs better. Joseph is the one wild card here, where he could technically go either way but I really do feel like he's more of a vote for Taylor. 

Even if Taylor loses Joseph for whatever reason, I actually think she can get Indy's vote. Indy seems to have chilled about being anti-Taylor and I see her 100% voting for Taylor over Turner. I don't even remember if Indy was ever close with Turner. And I see the possibility of Indy voting whoever Jasmine or Joseph tell her to.

And, of course, Monte is a total wildcard because he's so DudeBro, but I can't say for certain he WOULDN'T consider voting Taylor instead. I could move him for a Probable Turner vote, but right now, I'm feeling he could go either way. 

Makes sense. Brittany has been trying to get Turner out for weeks so who knows. I do agree with you on Michael. However, I think Michael gives Monte credit for getting him out and knows that Turner big move against Kyle was his move and he knows how the Ameerah vote went down. 

Didn't Indy eat Turner's food at one point? I know he is a vegan so he has different food. I barley remember them interacting. 

Edited by choclatechip45
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Makes sense. Brittany has been trying to get Turner out for weeks so who knows. I do agree with you on Michael. However, I think Michael gives Monte credit for getting him out and knows that Turner big move against Kyle was his move and he knows how the Ameerah vote went down. 

Brittany doesn't like Turner. She may have been freaking out about Taylor all week and has thrown her under the bus but she's also only had a F2 with Taylor and Michael. I just do not see a world where Brittany votes for Turner to win over Taylor, I really don't. Taylor would have had to get her out personally for it to maybe happen but in this fantasy scenario, Taylor would NEVER choose Turner over Brittany, so it would HAVE to be Turner voting Brittany out at F3. 

3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Didn't Indy eat Turner's food at one point? I know he is a vegan so he has different food. I barley remember them interacting. 

She did! I forgot about that! He was so pissed at her for that, as well! Yeah, that kind of adds to my suspicions that Indy would vote for Taylor to win. 

So, yeah, Taylor wins over Turner in my mind, barring Taylor bombing F2 Q&A and pissing off half the jury. 

Taylor would only struggle to beat Monte BUT I also don't think it's a guarantee Monte beats Taylor. I think there is a very good chance she can also beat him, but I think in a Monte/Taylor F2 scenario, it could go either way. Both have very compelling cases to make.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Whistleup said:

No Taylor nominates Brittany and Turner. She;s pretty dickmatized by Monte. 

Even if so (and ugh really when there’s 750k on the line?!) I’d still expect Brittany to win veto and the guys to be up for eviction. 

As long as the veto is Days, Brittany has a leg up over at least the men. She might be fighting for the win against Taylor, a SMALL chance of Monte, but Brittany/Taylor seem to know their Days the best.

Monte's not bad but he also hasn't been studying too hard. And he hasn't been as good at the mental comps against the other three.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Brittany doesn't like Turner. She may have been freaking out about Taylor all week and has thrown her under the bus but she's also only had a F2 with Taylor and Michael. I just do not see a world where Brittany votes for Turner to win over Taylor, I really don't. Taylor would have had to get her out personally for it to maybe happen but in this fantasy scenario, Taylor would NEVER choose Turner over Brittany, so it would HAVE to be Turner voting Brittany out at F3. 

She did! I forgot about that! He was so pissed at her for that, as well! Yeah, that kind of adds to my suspicions that Indy would vote for Taylor to win. 

So, yeah, Taylor wins over Turner in my mind, barring Taylor bombing F2 Q&A and pissing off half the jury. 

Taylor would only struggle to beat Monte BUT I also don't think it's a guarantee Monte beats Taylor. I think there is a very good chance she can also beat him, but I think in a Monte/Taylor F2 scenario, it could go either way. Both have very compelling cases to make.

I agree there is no way Taylor would chose either guy over Brittany. She has been very consistent on Brittany being her final 2 person. 

I would be super curious about Michael's vote in a Monte/Taylor final 2. Monte is the one who came up with him leaving and thought he was the best player in his exit interviews. But Michael also has been the only person who has liked Taylor in the beginning ( I remember when Paloma was in the house he felt bad for sitting through a Taylor bashing session) and besides getting annoyed with her during her HOH has always defended her to Brittany. He's also a super fan and knows how great her story is if she wins. I don't think anyone who has been on the block come first eviction night has ever won. Steve was nominated but won the veto. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I agree there is no way Taylor would chose either guy over Brittany. She has been very consistent on Brittany being her final 2 person. 

She does realize Brittany just tried to evict her right?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

That’s what Brittany told her but TMT just talked about Brittany lying.  I’ll give Brittany credit for playing the deception game but her execution is so bad no one believes her. She’s just crying wolf at this point. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

That’s what Brittany told her but TMT just talked about Brittany lying.  I’ll give Brittany credit for playing the deception game but her execution is so bad no one believes her. She’s just crying wolf at this point. 

FTFY. I never thought I'd say this but I miss Smug Brittany. Teary Brittany sucks even more.

1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Already?!  Wow!  They really must want to move this along!

At this point, I think everyone wants to just speed run to the end.

• LOL 4

She’s whispering too softly for me to catch everything. I heard “one of them’s lying” and “win the veto”.

Both of them are lying, Taylor. And I hope she’s telling herself to win the veto, because that’s all that counts this week.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Taylor wants Turner gone, but there's a good chance Turner doesn't go. Brittany would have to evict Turner and she may choose to evict Monte instead.

Why does she want Turner gone? I see Monte getting more jury votes than Turner. I think she’s too smart to be dickmatized at the expense of her game.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Taylor is not changing out of that slinky red dress one second sooner than she has to, is she.

But she did change out of those painful looking heels into slippers. She’s no fool.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

There is something so satisfying about watching Taylor and Brittany bustle around the kitchen like they haven’t a care in the world, while Turner and Monte sit there with stunned, worried expressions.

1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Because if the F3 is herself, Brittany, and Monte, both likely take her to the F2.  With Turner there in Monte's place, he likely doesn't.

I don’t think either Turner or Monte will take her. They both have to know they’d have a better shot against Brittany.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Taylor is not changing out of that slinky red dress one second sooner than she has to, is she.

I don't know how women wear these dresses, they look so uncomfortable.  I don't think I've worn a real pair of pants since I retired 14 years ago😎 I might have some work khakis that still fit should I need them.

Edited by PaperTree
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Given that both would evict Brittany if one of them wins the Veto, it's clear as day that they don't know that.

I think that's just more of a bro-down thing. If it was a case of either ONE of them left in a F3 with Brit and Taylor, they'd want to go with Brit (I bet Monte would still go with Taylor, though, because of the showmance thing). 

• Like 2
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

I think that's just more of a bro-down thing. If it was a case of either ONE of them left in a F3 with Brit and Taylor, they'd want to go with Brit (I bet Monte would still go with Taylor, though, because of the showmance thing). 

Then Monte’s an idiot.

…OK, you’re right. That’s exactly what he will do.

• Sad 2
  • LOL 6

Bucket hats seem to be the it thing for everyone’s goodie basket. She just told Brittany it’s going to be her and Turner and Brittany has to win veto and Brittany wants to take out Turner. Let’s see how many times that will change in the week. BB better have an AED on hand coz Brittany’s going to have the most epic of spirals over the next 7 days. Too many victim noises. We’re in for some loooong monologues from her. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Taylor is telling Brittany she’s putting her on the block with Turner. She says if she wins veto, she’ll take Brittany down. And if Monte vins veto, he has told her he’ll take Brittany down.

Brittany: “…Wait, he can’t take me down.” Pause, then Taylor clarifies she means Monte will vote Turner out. She says she doesn’t want Brittany to be in a position where someone else can put her up.

Somebody make this make sense to me, because I don’t see how this helps Brittany at all. Although Brittany is accepting that this is in her best interest and not fighting back.

Taylor says Monte will have to do whatever she says. WHY?

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Taylor camera talk:

Looks like it won't be the men, after all.  Looks like it's going to be Turner and Britney, since she rightly suspects that one of them is lying about his or her vote.

Damn, Taylor!  Just throw the men up!

Honestly, all that matters is the veto so nominations is merely about trying to keep allies from being mad. I actually think putting up Britt makes sense because Britt can't be trusted at all and she will (try to) negotiate a F2 deal with Turner for sure even if Taylor tries to keep her safe. So Taylor might as well try to keep Monte willing to take her to F2 by not putting him up first. The excuse that one of them is lying to her is pretty unarguable and if Brittany continues to lie Turner might just get so pissed that he does NOT make a F2 deal with Brittany that he actually honors.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

FTFY. I never thought I'd say this but I miss Smug Brittany. Teary Brittany sucks even more.

At this point, I think everyone wants to just speed run to the end.

You know it's getting towards the end because I completely forgot the eviction episode was tonight and didn't watch it (something I'd been pretty good about doing once we realized this cast was good and not the usual bag of suck).

37 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I don't know how women wear these dresses, they look so uncomfortable.  I don't think I've worn a real pair of pants since I retired 14 years ago😎 I might have some work khakis that still fit should I need them.

After quarantine, doing anything that requires puttng myself together now feels like a herculean effort. I'll still do it - no way I'm leaving my house looking like a nihilistic goblin - but it usually involves a mental pep talk and some grumbling under my breath.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Taylor tells Brittany that Alyssa told Turner she had a F2 with Brittany. Brittany is shocked, SHOCKED! to hear this. She can’t believe Alyssa would lie like that.

Brittany asks Taylor the down side of putting both guys up. Answer: Turner wins veto, then both Monte and Brittany are up. 

That could happen with Brittany and Turner on the block, too. It doesn’t matter EXCEPT in the case of Taylor winning veto. She’s the only one who could keep noms the same, so the only reason to nominate any particular duo is to try and protect the third, non-nominated person.

They all have to see this, right? Or am I missing something?

Brittany doing her best not to be nominated, and even though we all say it just comes down to veto, the (valid) feeling always is if you’re not the initial nom, it’s 2 vs 2 (the non-nom and HOH vs the noms) but if you’re a nom you HAVE to win. But I really think Taylor knows Turner was the vote for her meaning Brittany wanted her out, so I can see Taylor thinking “Fuck you, win the veto, I’m good”.

• Like 2
  • Love 4