Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Early wakeup call this morning - I suppose because of the veto ceremony. We see Brittany join Terrence in the bathroom, who by the way, needs to turn his mic down while running water in the sink because that is LOUD! Lights still out in the HOH room.

18 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Tyler basically received no backlash for using BLM as part of his strategy in BB22. I know Hannah mentioned it in pre game interviews last year, but besides that he has been able to move on. 

Tyler had the benefit of being everyone's favourite ramen head from his previous appearance so he had a lot of goodwill already in the bank from the fans. There was also a growing wave of discontent towards Da'Vonne - and Bayleigh was never that liked by the larger audience - so he got off a lot lighter.

With Kyle, he has none of that. He also is pretty bland, personality wise, and a little awkward. He called himself a Ken doll (snort) and said that he and Alyssa were the perfect American Ken and Barbie couple (double snort) but I don't think the audience has ever looked at him like that. At the same time, take a look at the different social media sites. Jokers is really to go to war for their blond hero, Reddit is mixed depending on the time of day (Evening and Late Night are more critical of him, Morning and Afternoon crews are defending him), Twitter is viciously against him. I think it'll be like Jackson - he'll have his defenders who are just like him but the people who want to hold his feet to the fire will be just a little louder and a little larger.

Basically, he pulled an Aaryn and now he has to live with it.

6 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

The fact that the houseguests are not allowed to talk about this incident shows me production is trying to bury it.

I don't think Production is trying to bury it so much - they gave us that whole glorious four hours of amazing feeds yesterday after denying us the most important conversation and reactions, which were the HGs that would be directly affected by Kyle's theories and words. I think they might just be trying to temper the reaction on social media and give it a cooling off period - they're basically damned if they do, damned if they don't at this point. I don't think they'll be able to keep it off of the show, either. They'll give a sanitized version of the real events but Julie will go easy on him in the exit interview, he'll get to escape the worst of the criticism and comments in his press interviews (if they let him do them), and he'll be able to give a lot of sad looks in the meantime.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

I kind of have a feeling Kyle will rejoin the Mormon church after this. He will be desperate for a group that will accept him and I have a feeling the Mormon church will welcome him back with open arms, saying his temporary abandonment will be forgiven if he is a good boy. He will do his penance and end up as a big proselytizer for the faith.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

I don't think a whole lot will change in Kyle's world, post-BB.  I think the DR just let him spin it all out until he was done, and then reminded him that his YouTube and TikTok followers wouldn't like a quitter so he should just ride it out.  And that's what he's going to do.

I presume his followers are skewed to the teen Mormon/religious girl demographic.  I can't think of any other demographic that would think it was cool to watch a ordinarily and safely handsome thirty year old man twerking with his mom.  Kyle is a safe crush for that type.  He's harmless!  He lives with his mom!  He's goofy!  He's dumb!  He needs looking after! 

If he's smart--which....uh, OK....maybe Mom can help here?--he'll have a tragic post-BB breakup with Alyssa, and then gain even more teen girl followers as they swoon over his TikTok heartbreak and outpouring of emotions as he "works through"  (twerks through?) the pain. 

He's gonna be just fine.  I don't think his followers will be put off one bit by the whiff of racism that will follow his post-BB life.  For some, that might even be a feature.

4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I kind of have a feeling Kyle will rejoin the Mormon church after this. He will be desperate for a group that will accept him and I have a feeling the Mormon church will welcome him back with open arms, saying his temporary abandonment will be forgiven if he is a good boy. He will do his penance and end up as a big proselytizer for the faith.

This would not surprise me.  In fact, I almost wonder if it was some sort of long vision plan that MommaKyle had in her back pocket this whole time.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Do we think Kyle is going to get a lot of backlash if he apologizes and chalks it up to game paranoia? 

My guess is the people who watch feeds will not forgive or forget. But the casual fans who watch only the broadcast episodes and probably already think the media is making too much of it, will accept his apology and let him move on.

One thing that puzzles me, though— every article I read about this says Kyle’s comments were only shown on live feeds but not the broadcast. Am I delusional?   Because I remember them showing that conversation with Michael where Kyle referenced the Cookout. It wasn’t a long segment, or a focus of the episode, but it was there. So it’s not accurate to say the issue has been completely ignored on broadcast. But I do wonder what kind of emphasis yesterday’s events will get. Because if Kyle was once Grodner’s golden boy, I suspect he’s not any longer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

My guess is the people who watch feeds will not forgive or forget. But the casual fans who watch only the broadcast episodes and probably already think the media is making too much of it, will accept his apology and let him move on.

One thing that puzzles me, though— every article I read about this says Kyle’s comments were only shown on live feeds but not the broadcast. Am I delusional?   Because I remember them showing that conversation with Michael where Kyle referenced the Cookout. It wasn’t a long segment, or a focus of the episode, but it was there. So it’s not accurate to say the issue has been completely ignored on broadcast. But I do wonder what kind of emphasis yesterday’s events will get. Because if Kyle was once Grodner’s golden boy, I suspect he’s not any longer.

I remember that conversation on an episode, too.

By the way, Cameras 3 and 4 now on Terrance pedaling the exercise bike in the exercise room. Loud running water in the background (shower). Cameras 1 and 2 still show Turner sleeping in the HOH bed.

15 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

One thing that puzzles me, though— every article I read about this says Kyle’s comments were only shown on live feeds but not the broadcast. Am I delusional?   Because I remember them showing that conversation with Michael where Kyle referenced the Cookout.

I think they're talking about the "big personalities" conversation and Michael saying that Kyle said verbatim to him "As a straight white male-" before continuing with his paranoid delusions. Which is hilarious considering he was saying it to the gay white male, like, did he think Michael was straight and Hayden is just his "roommate"?

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 4
30 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tyler had the benefit of being everyone's favourite ramen head from his previous appearance so he had a lot of goodwill already in the bank from the fans. There was also a growing wave of discontent towards Da'Vonne - and Bayleigh was never that liked by the larger audience - so he got off a lot lighter.

With Kyle, he has none of that. He also is pretty bland, personality wise, and a little awkward. He called himself a Ken doll (snort) and said that he and Alyssa were the perfect American Ken and Barbie couple (double snort) but I don't think the audience has ever looked at him like that. At the same time, take a look at the different social media sites. Jokers is really to go to war for their blond hero, Reddit is mixed depending on the time of day (Evening and Late Night are more critical of him, Morning and Afternoon crews are defending him), Twitter is viciously against him. I think it'll be like Jackson - he'll have his defenders who are just like him but the people who want to hold his feet to the fire will be just a little louder and a little larger.

Basically, he pulled an Aaryn and now he has to live with it.

I don't think Production is trying to bury it so much - they gave us that whole glorious four hours of amazing feeds yesterday after denying us the most important conversation and reactions, which were the HGs that would be directly affected by Kyle's theories and words. I think they might just be trying to temper the reaction on social media and give it a cooling off period - they're basically damned if they do, damned if they don't at this point. I don't think they'll be able to keep it off of the show, either. They'll give a sanitized version of the real events but Julie will go easy on him in the exit interview, he'll get to escape the worst of the criticism and comments in his press interviews (if they let him do them), and he'll be able to give a lot of sad looks in the meantime.

This is a good point that Tyler had some goodwill towards him from the fanbase. 

Opportunity! Watch Terrance do Downward Looking Dog, now pushups, on camera 3!

Switching to camera 1. Well, here is Terrance now in the guys' bedroom. Camera follows him as he walks out into the hallway and toward the kitchen carrying a towel. Final destination: bathroom, where he joins Brittany. Now the camera goes back to showing Monte in his bed, then a bunch of snacks (including Pringles) on the kitchen island. Then to Taylor walking outside into the backyard, exclaiming about having sunlight on her face. It's been 13 days, she says, since she had sun. Back inside.

Not to give Kyle and his consequences a break, but I am still never gonna be over how everyone in this game tries to tell themselves that Taylor is the biggest threat and 'the worst for my game'. Which was the drum Turner was banging up to the Kyle reveal. Make it make sense!! How is she worse for your game than Monty Michael and Kyle HOW?!

• Like 5
  • Love 7

Taylor asks production if they're going to have POV ceremony in two hours, to ding her now, otherwise she is going back to bed. She is tired, but she doesn't want to look ugly. And there's the pile o' pillows on the bed next to Taylor. but now that we can see it in color, some of the pillows might be crumpled up sheets and a folded up blanket. Then

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK

Maybe they're telling Taylor when POV ceremony is.

So it’s not accurate to say the issue has been completely ignored on broadcast

I think it's fair to say they have not given the storyline the time nor context that it deserves in favor of oodles and oodles and oodles of filler. And given the importance of the issue, is gross to minimize and almost entirely ignore.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, blixie said:

Not to give Kyle and his consequences a break, but I am still never gonna be over how everyone in this game tries to tell themselves that Taylor is the biggest threat and 'the worst for my game'. Which was the drum Turner was banging up to the Kyle reveal. Make it make sense!! How is she worse for your game than Monty Michael and Kyle HOW?!

I find it interesting that Taylor is the catalyst for this season. She really hasn't done much, but her presence has had so much influence on the game, on people succeeding or going home, who is determined good guys or bad guys. All she did was play pool with the guys on the first or second day, then dress up in some of her clothing on day 2 or 3, and that was it. 

Feeds back. Camera 1 now shows a closeup of Alyssa, sitting quietly in bed. You can hear Michael in the background. Michael says the wakeup call was 8:30. He hasn't seen Monte, Kyle or Turner so far.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

I think the only reason Kyle agreed to stay for is that production promised him they will create another story for his eviction or that they will show the least content possible. So when he sits with Julie, will he be allowed to say what actually happened or will he have a story made up? I don't see any other way he agreed to stay knowing the whole extent of what is happening in the real world, unless they hid it from him. The fact that the houseguests are not allowed to talk about this incident shows me production is trying to bury it.

He would be stupid to try to make up a story.  It's the WORSE thing he can do - there is so much damning evidence against him.  Production has no choice but to address it - after the media got a hold of the story.  The Spoilers said that DR session was very intense - Kyle was crying and crying.  So he was likely given some information.  Grodner was involved.

• Useful 1
7 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

He would be stupid to try to make up a story.  It's the WORSE thing he can do - there is so much damning evidence against him.  Production has no choice but to address it - after the media got a hold of the story.  The Spoilers said that DR session was very intense - Kyle was crying and crying.  So he was likely given some information.  Grodner was involved.

Kyle really has a lot of thinking and growing up to do.  Just how popular does he think TikTok videos of him will be when he is 40 and still living in mom’s basement?  

I looked up how much you can make on TikTok.  Based on the screen shot earlier in this thread, he has less than 600,000 Twitter followers.   Sounds like he primarily posts on TikTok and I’d guess a similar number of followers there. Below is what I found on the kind of money he may be making…..I’m guessing the payment difference is based on how short TikTok videos are compared to YouTube, which means more advertising revenue for each video  

5D24DD1B-4EB3-458B-A784-B06AB219FF13.jpeg

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Hot news! Alyssa said she had her mustache removed by laser hair removal before coming onto the show. (Just thinking of Angela's mustache.) Brittany is complaining about her wax used for removing hair. She said it was gunking up this morning and not taking off any hair. She said her BB Comic will be the bearded woman.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Brittany's husband is going to love Brittany's disclosure that he didn't have any chest hair when they first started dating. Now he has a little patch of hair on his chest below the collarbone that Brittany calls her garden, and she likes to say "I have to tend my garden!"

Camera switches from skin care and make up conversation to Kyle sitting outside. 

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK

And they were! Now, feeds went down when Kyle started talking and now he's staring glumly into space. Turner close by - I can hear him but not see him. Taylor walks by and makes a comment off camera. Kyle's wearing his Golden Pond/Grumpy Old Men bucket hat with a sullen expression on his face. Taylor is still commenting on the sun. Kyle ignores her with a big yawn.

Edited by Lamb18

What I enjoy about this: I personally think both Michael and Kyle might be villains, but not in the cartoon sense. They're both round characters. That's what makes this move so awesome. There's ambiguity on both ends, which is how real life is. This might not be fun for BB to edit because they like simple storyline arcs. But Michael and Kyle are both very ruthless and both of them "weaponized racism" in a way that's difficult for people to process correctly. They just are going with "fuck that uglyass bitch Michael" or "Kyle is a racist POS." 

• Applause 1
  • Love 5

I guess Kyle's not ignoring Taylor, she's not close by. The microphone made her sound closer than she was. You can hear a bird chirping in the background. Now Kyle's going to hit some balls by himself (pool balls, that is).

• LOL 1

Turner & Terrance talking - apparently there was a house meeting yesterday where Kyle maybe attempted to destroy Turner's game - told everyone they had a F2.  Stupid production keeping the feeds down and not letting us see that!  Not surprised, at that, just seriously annoyed.

ETA - and it sounds like Terrance got very angry during said house meeting - I think toward Kyle, but not positive because the feeds cut away, naturally, to give us Kyle working out alone in the BY.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I just heard Terrance say "I still got your back bro, and i just want you to know so you don't feel, damn ..." Cut off.  And since the camera wasn't on him, it wasn't clear whether he was talking to Kyle.   But I think Terrance was in the hammock, close to Kyle on the outside bike. 

ETA:  based on @HighQueenEB's post, above, Terrance must have been talking to Taylor.  Which makes more sense. 

Edited by Thalia
18 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

What I enjoy about this: I personally think both Michael and Kyle might be villains, but not in the cartoon sense. They're both round characters. That's what makes this move so awesome. There's ambiguity on both ends, which is how real life is. This might not be fun for BB to edit because they like simple storyline arcs. But Michael and Kyle are both very ruthless and both of them "weaponized racism" in a way that's difficult for people to process correctly. They just are going with "fuck that uglyass bitch Michael" or "Kyle is a racist POS." 

Hmmm.   If you boil it down that way, I'm going to root for Michael, because I'll usually choose smart over dumb.  Michael used Kyle's words and actions.  Kyle made the words and actions.  Yes, that makes Michael sneaky and underhanded, but he's keeping his eyes on the prize. 

I do find Michael more likeable than Derek Levasseur.  I guess I kind of like that sort of BB player: ruthless and focused but not overly mean or unnecessarily manipulative.  I didn't really mind Derek, except for the whole "taking food from my child's mouth!" sort of manipulative game play.  I even still like Andy Herren, whom many here despise as a weasel.  He played the game, did what he had to, and won.

I'm rooting for Taylor to win, all the way, but if that doesn't happen--and it likely won't--then I'm all for a Michael win.  He'll have earned it.  Turner?  If Turner wins, that would be kind of OK too, but he'll have backed into it, he's not nearly as strategic as he thinks he is.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Wow, what a night. Aside from two brief clips (Turner telling Monte he hopes people treat Kyle with care— presumably out in the world at large— and Kyle trudging around wrapped in a nubby orange blanket, looking like the world’s saddest Fozzie Bear) I was unable to watch any feeds due to a massive migraine that took a violent turn. I still suspect Kyle had a worse night.

🤣

I read the articles from Newsweek and the lazy Daily Mail, who repurposed the same article from Newsweek (who, to be fair, probably repurposed it from someone else, because online “journalism”). I wasn’t watching during the Jackson season, but I assume there was a similar backlash. It makes me wonder how much of this CBS will absorb before they just decide to cancel feeds altogether. That would be the easiest way to avoid the controversy.

Could they? The feeds are what distinguish the show from every other reality comp out there. I suppose there'd still be an audience for it—q.v., the broadcast-only casuals—but a lot of the diehards might be out, because what's the point?

They can't get rid of Grodner entirely because she owns the show, but since these incidents keep happening, I've always wondered if the suits might eventually encourage her to step down from day-to-day showrunning and bring on somebody else (maybe even somebody who can come up with good twists, let's shoot the moon here). But so far they still seem to be stuck in their No Bad Publicity loop, so I'm not terribly hopeful about it happening anytime soon, if ever.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, HurricaneVal said:

Hmmm.   If you boil it down that way, I'm going to root for Michael, because I'll usually choose smart over dumb.  Michael used Kyle's words and actions.  Kyle made the words and actions.  Yes, that makes Michael sneaky and underhanded, but he's keeping his eyes on the prize. 

I do find Michael more likeable than Derek Levasseur.  I guess I kind of like that sort of BB player: ruthless and focused but not overly mean or unnecessarily manipulative.  I didn't really mind Derek, except for the whole "taking food from my child's mouth!" sort of manipulative game play.  I even still like Andy Herren, whom many here despise as a weasel.  He played the game, did what he had to, and won.

I'm rooting for Taylor to win, all the way, but if that doesn't happen--and it likely won't--then I'm all for a Michael win.  He'll have earned it.  Turner?  If Turner wins, that would be kind of OK too, but he'll have backed into it, he's not nearly as strategic as he thinks he is.

I agree, I feel like Michael is simply Machiavellian. He's not a bad person, but he can and will take what you said and use it against you. Kyle got outplayed by Michael.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

apparently there was a house meeting yesterday

Apparently Terrance called out Britt/Michael for holding on to it until convenient, so good for him tho it took him three downloads to understand it actually was Kyle who incepted it. 

But it's pretty outrageous they had a house meeting and kept it off the fees that is absolutely trying to "bury" it, or at least spin whatever footage they have to make it look like oh well isn't everybody a little racist?

• Like 4
  • Love 2
Just now, blixie said:

Apparently Terrance called out Britt/Michael for holding on to it until convenient, so good for him tho it took him three downloads to understand it actually was Kyle who incepted it. 

Good for Terrance for calling that something we've been angry about for a few weeks now since we realized that M/B (mainly Michael) were going to hold that info close until/if it was convenient.

• Love 3

I’m also wondering if it’s a good idea to have a live audience this Thursday.

I want Kyle to blow stuff up before he goes, specifically the Afterparty. Yes, I know, he can’t be trusted. But I think a decent way to partially redeem himself would be to help Taylor the best he can. He could tell her about all of last week. He can warn her about Turner. Terrance and Alyssa are obviously already on her radar. He can come clean that he betrayed the Leftovers and not Joseph. I suspect this narrative is something Grodner desperately wants to happen.

This praise for Terrance about telling Michael/Brittany they sat on the info is annoying me already. He’s a nasty piece of work.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

He’s a nasty piece of work.

Well I'll with hold total credit until I know if he's actually mad at Big K, because to not be mad at him and mad at M/B is well it's equally convenient to not be mad at the guy you liked and be mad at the people you didn't. And yes Terrance still sucks, but it is important for someone to make clear to M/B they are complicit, even if not AS problematic as Kyle. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, TimWil said:

This praise for Terrance about telling Michael/Brittany they sat on the info is annoying me already. He’s a nasty piece of work.

Well, it's not as though I relished typing the praise, because Terrance really is terrible.  Taylor's nickname for him "Tyrannical" is apt.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

And there is my Tootie from Meet Me In St. Louis reference for the season.

Thank you for this! I have my 2 girls watching it every halloween because of the fall sequence. So good. 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Turner & Terrance talking - apparently there was a house meeting yesterday where Kyle maybe attempted to destroy Turner's game - told everyone they had a F2.  Stupid production keeping the feeds down and not letting us see that!  Not surprised, at that, just seriously annoyed.

ETA - and it sounds like Terrance got very angry during said house meeting - I think toward Kyle, but not positive because the feeds cut away, naturally, to give us Kyle working out alone in the BY.

Another great move by that strategic genius Kyle.  Turner is HOH.  Since Michael will be using the Veto, Turner has to nominate a replacement…did he think blowing up Turner’s game would help him how?

13 minutes ago, blixie said:

But it's pretty outrageous they had a house meeting and kept it off the fees that is absolutely trying to "bury" it, or at least spin whatever footage they have to make it look like oh well isn't everybody a little racist?

Good for Terrance.   I didn’t think he had it in him…say, has he been in the DR lately?

• Love 2

Well, that was one awkward interlude in the kitchen with Michael & Terrance.  DJ Showtime really doesn't like Michael at all - he could barely tolerate him before he found an excuse (bringing the airplane floatie from the storage room back out to the pool) to leave.  

21 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I want Kyle to blow stuff up before he goes, specifically the Afterparty.

He did that at the house meeting.

I saw someone speculate that maybe TPTB told Kyle to expose that and call out Turner’s game in a house meeting so they could spin that as the reason he’s going. 

I too wonder if they might not have a live audience this week.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I want Kyle to blow stuff up before he goes, specifically the Afterparty. Yes, I know, he can’t be trusted. But I think a decent way to partially redeem himself would be to help Taylor the best he can. He could tell her about all of last week. He can warn her about Turner. Terrance and Alyssa are obviously already on her radar. He can come clean that he betrayed the Leftovers and not Joseph. I suspect this narrative is something Grodner desperately wants to happen.

Why would Grodner care about helping Taylor specifically - when most of the above is already out.  Monte certainly is aware of it.

Best to just keep her and Kyle apart.  Taylor is more apt to be sympathetic.  Not good here.

And Terrance is not the one who is in the wrong here.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 1

I saw someone speculate that maybe TPTB told Kyle to expose that and call out Turner’s game in a house meeting so they could spin that as the reason he’s going. 

Yeah I for sure think this because I hate Kyle a lot but he knew how to play the game. That he was gunning for Monty to go up and become the new target, not Taylor (hi Turner) proves it. They probably told him he might get voted out based on just the stuff Mike/Brittany told him but rather than DOR to just blow up the rest of any game he had at all. That he wanted to Target JoMo wasn't a problem, and had Michael been available he absolutely would have taken him. 

(edited)

Monte and Taylor speculating there's a chase going on. A police helicopter has passed overhead a couple of times and they heard a dog barking which could have been a police dog.

Could be new security for wall yellers.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 1
20 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Well, that was one awkward interlude in the kitchen with Michael & Terrance.  DJ Showtime really doesn't like Michael at all - he could barely tolerate him before he found an excuse (bringing the airplane floatie from the storage room back out to the pool) to leave.  

Some people admire those with brains.  Others resent them.

14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He did that at the house meeting.

I too wonder if they might not have a live audience this week.

That makes a twisted kind of sense….too bad about the feeds showing what went down.  And I don’t like Turner, but he understands optics.  He is already mad at Kyle for saying Turner would be open to join the white alliance…he won’t let Kyle go unchallenged.  

• Love 2

Ah this is probably why Brit was crying on the hammock with Taylor? I think the reason Terrance/Monty are even madder at Michael is because he is a comp beast and he really did have no good reason not to push back on Kyle from the second he revealed his shitty idea. Having said that I think Michael is well aware that he doesn't deserve any moral points for all this, but he made his choice to put game first. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Alyssa and Monte busy cleaning the kitchen. The house is so much quieter now that Jasmine's gone. I wonder if Alyssa misses hearing "Alyssa! Alyssa!!!!!" being screeched throughout the house.

• Love 1

^^ @blixie - that explains a lot about the body language we saw from the HGs last night when the feeds did finally return.  Both Michael & Britt were very subdued - properly chastised for not bringing the Kyle information to light as soon as he proposed it.  I'd also bet that Kyle probably exposed the truth of how LONG ago that conversation was (4 weeks ago) and that they hadn't just learned it before the split house twist/during Taylor's HOH.  

• Useful 6

The feeds are incredibly boring today.  I can't believe we missed a house meeting - those are becoming like unicorns!  I think I'm more pissed off about that than anything anyone did yesterday; I'm just team feeds at this point.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Where are these recaps of the house meeting coming from? Who said Terrance was “aggressive “? Context can vary so much based on the source and how they interpret things. I know the meeting itself was not shown on feeds, but if anyone has a time code where HGs were discussing the meeting, I’d love to view it for myself.

• Love 3
Just now, Katesus7 said:

The feeds are incredibly boring today.  I can't believe we missed a house meeting - those are becoming like unicorns!  I think I'm more pissed off about that than anything anyone did yesterday; I'm just team feeds at this point.

And we missed the Dyrefest house meeting last week when production shut off the outdoor feeds!  We didn't get to see any of how bad Joseph's explanations were until the eviction show.  And that was BAD.  

At least we're getting some info, slowly, about how this house meeting went and we got to see the HGs relatively soon after it went down rather than a good 24-36 hours later.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Where are these recaps of the house meeting coming from? Who said Terrance was “aggressive “? Context can vary so much based on the source and how they interpret things. I know the meeting itself was not shown on feeds, but if anyone has a time code where HGs were discussing the meeting, I’d love to view it for myself.

Terrance said it himself to Turner - he apologized for "getting aggressive" - probably about 2 hours ago when he was up in the HOH with Turner.  Then, about 30 min after that, he was down in the kitchen with Monte & Alyssa and they were alluding to the house meeting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don’t know how Monte and Taylor can be so friendly with Kyle. I’d be like Alyssa and Turner, just straight up pretending he doesn’t exist lol. His two closest friends just flat out ignoring him is cracking me up.

Taylor has had to deal with so much stuff directed personally at her. Probably Kyle's comments didn't faze her too much. I also think she likes to make people feel comfortable in social situations

• Love 11