Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

um....

This reminds me of a high school thing 40 years ago. One of the women I worked with was in high school and all her friends were getting pregnant, and they were pressuring her to get pregnant, too.

12 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

This reminds me of a high school thing 40 years ago. One of the women I worked with was in high school and all her friends were getting pregnant, and they were pressuring her to get pregnant, too.

I swear there was a Lifetime movie about this type of situation.

• Love 1

She has shared some personal things about her father with Monte, but I think Taylor is far more loyal to Monte than Monte is to her.

Does Monte even know Taylor was in sorority and which one? Why did Nicole think he did?

Yes, the AKA's are the sister sorority for the Alpha's, but I think I read somewhere that Taylor was in a different sorority.  To me, that seemed a bit racist on Nicole's part to assume Taylor was in an AA sorority, and that was the only thing that connected three AA players together.    

I read that Taylor and Paloma were both in Apha Phi sorority, which is not one of the nine Black Greek organizations. Nicole may have overheard "Alpha Phi" sorority and assumed it was connected to "Alpha Phi Alpha" fraternity. Somehow she seems to know Alpha Phi Alpha has a sister sorority but she identified the wrong one. What she doesn't seem to know is that Alpha Phi Alpha's sister sorority (AKA) is not also referred to as "Alpha." I wouldn't necessarily call it racist on her part, but perhaps more like bad deductive reasoning plus a side order of paranoia.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Does Monte even know Taylor was in sorority and which one? Why did Nicole think he did?

I read that Taylor and Paloma were both in Apha Phi sorority, which is not one of the nine Black Greek organizations. Nicole may have overheard "Alpha Phi" sorority and assumed it was connected to "Alpha Phi Alpha" fraternity. Somehow she seems to know Alpha Phi Alpha has a sister sorority but she identified the wrong one. What she doesn't seem to know is that Alpha Phi Alpha's sister sorority (AKA) is not also referred to as "Alpha." I wouldn't necessarily call it racist on her part, but perhaps more like bad deductive reasoning plus a side order of paranoia.

But she's a detective! 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 11
5 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Michael shouldn't even be considering this as an actual source because Nicole was a)trying to save her ass and b) trying to figure out why the vote had "flipped". But Michael KNOWS why the vote flipped and he knows that Nicole was just throwing out all kinds of shit. The fact that he even took it seriously for a second tells you he is not as smart as one would like to think. Why of all the crazy shit Nicole spouted would this one thing be true??

• Like 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Jasmine doesn't want him touching her shit, like her muffin.

Personally, I wouldn’t touch Jassmine’s muffin if I had a firing squad egging me on.

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Helluva job there, Detective.  😆

33 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Back to our regularly scheduled program of Taylor bashing:

Geez, y’all; you’ve beaten that particular dead horse down to its skeleton.  Move on, please….  🙄

2 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

um....

Maybe it’s just me, but I find the notion of this bunch reproducing to be depressing as hell.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Brittany and Taylor are up in the HOH with Michael..

Michael asks Taylor, "Was it you who said Nicole was a shoo in for ALL STARS as she was leaving?  Do you believe that? He can't keep a straight face.

Taylor is laughing too. "Well...  I think.... maybe she could had played old school BB and would had been a good player then." Snerk

Michael said when he heard it last night he thought "sure." Still giggling. 

Jasmine about Turner: "He doesn't wash his hands, he doesn't take baths for weeks, he doesn't wash his clothes, he doesn't care about other people... he didn't even make me slop once!"

Because it always always comes back to Jasmine in the end. LOL

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Jas needs to go to the DR and vent about Muffingate. Wtf is wrong with her? I did see Turner make her slop, and also help her up the stairs. 

The HG's are currently hiding in the HoH room to avoid the wrath of Jasmine and the muffins.

ETA: HoH group realized they left Taylor alone to deal with Jasmine and the muffins so they're going to get her.

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Like 1

Turner thumped downstairs and Jasmine is just glaring at him even after he left the room. She is so fucking pressed and it's hilarious but only because it's either that or the 50 Shades of Caucasian alliance + Taylor because they needed a 6th playing Chinese checkers up in the HoH room. Kyle's going to claim that the game board is part of the other alliance soon.

ETA: Jasmine has cornered Turner about the muffin. He fessed up to the second time but not the first time. "I think you need to fess up, festie bestie. ... Ooh, that was good."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4

Jasmine's just rage eating her Worcestershire sauce and table salt wings now. Stare ahead angrily, chomp smack smack, plot how to force Turner to wash himself, smack smack chomp. Lather, rinse, repeat.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Jasmine started howling for Alyssa to come downstairs ALYSSA! CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE! ALYYYYYSSA! Turner poked his head out of the HoH and called down to Monte. "What time is it?" Monte tells him. "ALYSSA! Can you tell Alyssa to come down here, please?" Turner ducks back in, back out really quick, and asks again for the time because he misheard. "Can you get me Alyssa please? Festie bestie? Best festie bestie?" Turner goes back inside, completely ignoring Jasmine. "ALYSSA!" Alyssa never comes.

A few minutes later, Monte gets grossed out by the used bandages in the downstairs shower and makes Turner come down to retrieve them. The upstairs HoH immediately starts talking about how gross Turner is while Turner apologizes downstairs and makes excuses about why he left used bandages in the shower. (Side note: 🤮)

ETA: OMG EW!
9WYgl8m.png

Edited by Callaphera

Has Kyle expressed his “we white folks gotta stick together” ideas to anyone but Michael? Because considering his outrage over Taylor’s bullying, I don’t see Turner going for that shit. Brittany doesn’t seem like the type, either.

But what do I know. I thought Kyle was a nice (albeit vagmatized) guy.

• Like 2

Jasmine thinks it’s so disrespectful for someone to touch her food. And it’s frustrating, because she’s in the BB house and can’t speak her mind. Just wait until she gets out of here, everyone is going to know what she really thinks! (What, so we’ve been getting the self-edited version of Jasmine??)

Jasmine is also mad at Alyssa because she knew about Turner’s food-touching and didn’t stop him. Speaking of Alyssa, Indy would prefer she didn’t make out with her boyfriend in the next bed while she’s sleeping, thank you very much. (Funny, I thought Indy was all about free sexual expression. I figured she’d want to wake up and give them pointers.)

Jasmine says Turner will get his. She’s really angry at him and does not want to be his festie bestie any more.

• Fire 1
  • Love 1

Jasmine and Indy have decided they can’t trust Alyssa any more. They don’t want to work with her, so they’re debating who they should align themselves with sacrifice themselves to, the guys or Michael.

All they know is, there are 4 people who definitely need to go before them: Taylor, Turner, Brittany and Daniel.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

... is Jasmine seriously talking about being nommed so that she can take out The Muffin Man Formerly Known As Turner? WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO POOCH THEMSELVES?

Her being this mad about the fucking muffin is so amazing.

Why can't we have more BB decisions based on who touched someone's muffins and less based on "Man, I have a good feeling about this group of people...it just HAPPENS that they're all White, but that's a TOTAL coincidence!"

• Like 2
  • Love 12

Indy jokes a person can’t be hot and married at the same time, which greatly offends Jasmine, so Monte and Joseph play into it and tease that yeah, Jasmine is not hot anymore, but apparently they did not get the memo that Jasmine cannot take a joke. When she starts to shriek in protest, they apologize profusely, declare her a perfect 10, and make a quick exit.

I’m guessing Monte and Joseph have now joined Turner on Jasmine’s shit list.

• LOL 9

It's kinda hilarious how, in 24 hours, Muffingate went from "The DR is totally encouraging this for a good filler segment" to absolutely SRS BSNS burn it all down willing to throw away my game for a blood feud over a baked good. In a way, it kinda feels old school Big Brother but I don't know why?

On the other side of the feeds, Alyssa keeps giggling like someone who took two puffs and just got high for the first time before falling silent for three minutes and then just losing her shit for no reason again.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Y'all, I'd be happier than a pig in a mud bath if Jasmine blew up her own game by Pooching herself this week just because of a muffin.   Please make it happen. #TeamFeeds

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

I love that this is Poochie's legacy. No one is going to remember him specifically but I bet in three seasons time, we still talk about volunteering to go on the block when you're the target as Pooching themself. It's like Jace being left off of the BB17 halfway cake so they could copy + paste Liz's face put Julia on there instead - no one (including me and I'm like encyclopedic with this show) remembers him but a bunch of us remember the burn of being replaced on the cake.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I remember that he was replaced on the Memory Wall, but I don't recall him being replaced on any kind of cake.

I don't know if they do it anymore but they used to get a cake at the halfway party that was basically the memory wall with all their faces on it. There was almost always drama about someone eating someone's face or a showmance half saving their evicted lovers face in the freezer until someone pitched it or ate it. But like the memory wall, Jace was left off of the cake, too. The HGs were laughing and joking about it when the feeds came back that night.

ETA: I guess they do still do it - I found a picture of BB23's halfway cake, complete with greyed out faces which is kinda weird.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's like Jace being left off of the BB17 halfway cake so they could copy + paste Liz's face put Julia on there instead - no one (including me and I'm like encyclopedic with this show) remembers him but a bunch of us remember the burn of being replaced on the cake.

I swear for a few seconds I was thinking "the guy from season 5?" lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Aaaand we're back to the muffin, co-starring Indy and Taylor. Jasmine was okay with it in the beginning because it was fun but like, stop fucking with her food. Like, just don't. And she's gonna tell them to stop... when she figures out who it is. Taylor remains quiet.

The DR better tell Turner to eat half of Jasmine's face on the cake when they get it.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
11 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

But not her ass.

I have wondered who is wiping Jasmine’s ass now that Nicole is gone.

I have also wondered how poogate will affect Nicole’s chef career. Like, if she was working for me, I’d be setting up handwashing stations in every room in the house and shining a black light on my food before eating it.

These are the thoughts the occupy my brain at feeds o’clock.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I DON'T NEED TO HEAR ABOUT THE DUDES SHAVING THEIR PUBES IN THE SHOWER AND LEAVING IT THERE. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MOTHERFUCKING CHORE CHART AND WHY IS THE SHOWER NOT ON IT.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1

Jasmine overheard people in the kitchen talking about muffins, and after Indy told her that she (Indy) was defending Jasmine’s right to muffin integrity, Jasmine specifically wanted to know, “What was Alyssa saying?” Aaand… I think we have a new Jasmine obsession/ target villain.

• Useful 1

These people have nothing to do all day; that house should be spotless. I guess BB needs to make it a competition; like at some point in the day, the feeds will freeze and anyone spotted cleaning will win a prize. In addition to the prize of NOT BEING THOUGHT A DISGUSTING PIG that they'll already get. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I’m guessing Monte and Joseph have now joined Turner on Jasmine’s shit list.

Might be easier to track who’s NOT on Assmine’s shit list; that list would be shorter, at least.

• LOL 6

Jasmine, Alyssa, and a silent Indy: Muffingate Part 92 (insert Law and Order style DUN DUN here):

I actually understand Jasmine's anger here because fucking with someone's food is kinda shitty. But now she's reading Alyssa for filth over playing along with the prankster side of it all and not backing up Jasmine. She's also accurate in pointing out that if Turner can lie that convincingly over the muffin, what could he lie about in a game setting. And now we're back to the bandaids in the shower.

Turner really is gross. Austin was bad and Analyse was bad but this is just a whole new level of yuck.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I actually understand Jasmine's anger here because fucking with someone's food is kinda shitty. 

Yeah, but Jasmine brought this on herself. This whole thing started because Turner ate a muffin that was just sitting out with no indication it belonged to anyone, so he didn’t know, and she irrationally lost her shit over it. And then set out half eaten food with notes that were pretty much daring people to touch it. (She did this with a big grin on her face.) So they did.

The only reason anyone is perpetuating this prank is because her reactions are so ridiculous. And when everyone’s in the room, she acts like she’s playing along, ramping it up for comic effect. It’s only when she’s alone with Indy that she sulks and complains about being violated. She could stop this if she wanted to. But it’s Jasmine— she likes the drama, and she wants to be the center of attention, so she keeps it going.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

And when everyone’s in the room, she acts like she’s playing along, ramping it up for comic effect. It’s only when she’s alone with Indy that she sulks and complains about being violated.

This is the shit I have no time for. Be mad or don't, but don't let everyone think it's all hunky dory and then whine and bitch and play victim behind their backs.

What a child.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Turner, Joseph and Taylor talking about Daniel: They don’t think he will lose his job, despite what Brittany thinks. The entertainment industry has seen much worse. They don’t think he’s a bad guy, just volatile. He needs to learn to control his emotions. Even Taylor holds no grudges. 

As for losing people: Turner had a hard time seeing Pooch go, and also Paloma just because of how it happened. Losing Ameerah broke Joseph’s heart. Nobody misses Nicole.

• LOL 7

Why does Jasmine think she can call any food in the house 'hers'?  Did she buy it?  Did she pay for it? That would be a big fat NO!!!  I would be happy to move her whiny, entitled ass to the top of my preferred boot list.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

I would be happy to move her whiny, entitled ass to the top of my preferred boot list.  

I agree on principle, but her whiny, ridiculous antics are providing a lot of feeds entertainment. When she’s gone, I expect to see a lot more rational, level-headed conversations, and where’s the fun in that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Yeah, but Jasmine brought this on herself. This whole thing started because Turner ate a muffin that was just sitting out with no indication it belonged to anyone, so he didn’t know, and she irrationally lost her shit over it. And then set out half eaten food with notes that were pretty much daring people to touch it. (She did this with a big grin on her face.) So they did.

The only reason anyone is perpetuating this prank is because her reactions are so ridiculous. And when everyone’s in the room, she acts like she’s playing along, ramping it up for comic effect. It’s only when she’s alone with Indy that she sulks and complains about being violated. She could stop this if she wanted to. But it’s Jasmine— she likes the drama, and she wants to be the center of attention, so she keeps it going.

The thing is, Jasmine owned up to that when I was listening - she said that she was having fun with it in the beginning but now it's going on too long. It was surprisingly self-aware for like five minutes which is probably the most self-aware Miss Wipe My Ass For Me has been.

Yeah, she sucks, but being on the wrong side of a too long prank and the whole house is laughing at you does irk after awhile.

But of course, in true Jasmine fashion, that sympathetic part was over in a flash and she was onto the next self-centered rant.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

“You guys, I know this was all good fun, but it’s starting to make me feel bad. Can we stop, please? … And can someone please come Nicole* my ass?”

That’s all she needs to say. (OK, maybe not the last part.)

I have no sympathy for her.

*If “Pooch” can be a verb, I think “Nicole” should be one, too.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Fun times last night! I heard someone say earlier--maybe Nicole--that the muffins and cookies were made for both Jasmine and Turner. So I suppose Turner thought he could eat it.