Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

She's rich enough on her own, she's worth over 10 million. She's been getting KUWTK pay from season one. That last contract deal they signed for KUWTK for Kendall, Kylie, Kris, Kim, Kourt and Khloe  only was worth 80 million. That's 13 million just from that contract alone from last year, that doesn't factor in all the other money she has made since she was a little girl from KUWTK up to now with all her deals/Puma/Lipkits/clothing lines.

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

She's rich enough on her own, she's worth over 10 million. She's been getting KUWTK pay from season one. That last contract deal they signed for KUWTK for Kendall, Kylie, Kris, Kim, Kourt and Khloe  only was worth 80 million. That's 13 million just from that contract alone from last year, that doesn't factor in all the other money she has made since she was a little girl from KUWTK up to now with all her deals/Puma/Lipkits/clothing lines.

I can't even begin to tell you how depressed this makes me.

• Love 17
5 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Given the show's declining ratings, are the really worth 80 million?

They signed a deal. E! even confirmed the contract amount when they re-signed for more seasons. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Why does a single, 18-year old girl need 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, and a freaking wine cellar?!!

I hate this family.  And yet...I watch.

Does she have staff living with her?  Personal assistant, maid, cook, glam squad? I'm pretty sure she doesn't do any housework with her own hands. I can't imagine her cooking her own meals either.

As for the wine cellar, she's still not old enough to drink legally. (Not that the law appears to have stopped her.) But I guess the wine cellar was built into the house because the builder assumed buyers would want it.

No, she doesn't need a house that big, but it's probably a good investment. She can sell it later and make a profit. Sounds like she'll be making a decent profit on the sale of her first house.

• Love 3

Personal assistant, maid, cook, glam squad?

Don't the non-glam squad workers get some trendy buzzy name as well? They deserve one too, even if it doesn't sound as glamours or sexy as glam squad. Maybe the domestic squad? The house squad? Or lets be super trendy and call them the dosta squad.

• Love 1
(edited)

The day will come when the Kardashian empire falls, it's inevitable. When it does, you'll see all these big estates being sold or put on the auction block. Kylie turned out to be the most despicable of the whole bunch, and that's not an easy accomplishment. I really dislike over using the word 'narcissistic' since the word actually embodies all of the Kardashians and Jenners, but Kylie has to be the most self-centered, conceited little twit that every saw the light of day. She was barely 15 years old when she and Tyga began to 'date'. Come on, we know what dating means to them. Yeah, I can say it, they were having sex and it wasn't until she turned 18 that they made their relationship public because she was finally of 'legal age', the age of consent. Otherwise, Tyga could have been arrested and prosecuted for rape of a minor whether it was with consent or not.

Kylie and Tyga were together all the while that Blac Chyna was pregnant then had Tyga's baby. That child is 3 years old now and Kylie knew damned well there was a child involved and didn't give a flying fig about it because she's so self-obsessed that nobody else in the entire world matters but herself. There haven't been many people in the public eye that I actually have said that I believe they are just a rotten to the core human being but Kylie Jenner is certainly one of those.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 12

I think Kylie pretty much had no chance. When she needed love, discipline and boundaries, Bruce was too busy with his toy helicopters and Kris's head was firmly planted up Kim's ample behind. Not to mention she was the Jan to Kendall's Marcia. So you've got a mix of low self-esteem, warped values, no education, no supervision and too much money. It's no wonder Kylie is a miserable trainwreck.

• Love 10
39 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think Kylie pretty much had no chance. When she needed love, discipline and boundaries, Bruce was too busy with his toy helicopters and Kris's head was firmly planted up Kim's ample behind. Not to mention she was the Jan to Kendall's Marcia. So you've got a mix of low self-esteem, warped values, no education, no supervision and too much money. It's no wonder Kylie is a miserable trainwreck.

So true. They were happy she hooked up with him and they didn't have to be dealing with a moody,snotty teenager. They were free to deal with their own issues and abdicated their parental duties. 

• Love 6
(edited)

So if Kylie and Tyga were together while BC was pregnant, when were Tyga and BC together, or were they never really a couple?  Was Tyga flitting back and forth between the two?  And why, WHY, would Bruce and Kris be okay with their 15-year old hanging out with a guy who is expecting a baby with another woman - and not just another woman, a friend of Kim's?  Is it because Kris thought Tyga was going to be the next big thing?

Much of what this family does doesn't surprise me anymore, but this actually does.  I am trying to wrap my brain around the pairing of Kylie and Tyga, and why anyone in this family thought it would be a good idea.  It's like, "so hey - that loser that knocked up Kim's friend BC?  Wouldn't he be PERFECT for our moody little wallflower?  She'll never be as pretty as Kendall, so we've got to think of a way to get her name out there."  I mean...who?  Why?  ????  

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

So if Kylie and Tyga were together while BC was pregnant, when were Tyga and BC together, or were they never really a couple?  Was Tyga flitting back and forth between the two?  And why, WHY, would Bruce and Kris be okay with their 15-year old hanging out with a guy who is expecting a baby with another woman - and not just another woman, a friend of Kim's?  Is it because Kris thought Tyga was going to be the next big thing?

Much of what this family does doesn't surprise me anymore, but this actually does.  I am trying to wrap my brain around the pairing of Kylie and Tyga, and why anyone in this family thought it would be a good idea.  It's like, "so hey - that loser that knocked up Kim's friend BC?  Wouldn't he be PERFECT for our moody little wallflower?  She'll never be as pretty as Kendall, so we've got to think of a way to get her name out there."  I mean...who?  Why?  ????  

I'm sure Kylie told Kris that she and Tyga were just friends... and Kris of course chose to believe her daughter rather than have to actually be a parent and put a stop to it. (After all, her older girls were getting busy at the same age or younger, except apparently for Kendall)  Caitlyn was busy playing dress up in Malibu and perfecting her pedicure technique, sulking about being ignored by the bio kids she carpooled for hours every day  and the step kids she abandoned her other bio kids to play daddy to.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I'm sure Kris was trying to be the Cool Mom™ and allow Kylie to have a boyfriend.  Probably justifying it as "Kylie's a good kid with a great work ethic. Why not let her have someone to occupy her time with?" Kris sure as hell isn't going to parent Kylie.  Kris has a social life and doesn't need some whiny teenager bothering her. She also wants publicity so Kris probably thought of this pairing as a good thing, even though it's sickening. 

• Love 5

Yeah, she's young, stupid and uneducated, but unless there is some sort of loan agreement in place she can kiss that money goodbye. Actually, even if they did get a legally binding, signed, witnessed agreement, she's never going to see that money. He's never going to have $200 to pay her back, let alone 2 million. It's an expensive lesson (whoops, I almost typed lesion), I hope she learns a lot from it, but I doubt it. I hope her handlers/Kris learn something too, how did she give so much of her money away?

Dumbasses, all of them. Fortunately, I think she can earn 2 mil pretty quickly, unlike the rest of us. And Tyga.

• Love 4

I love one of comments that was posted:

So kris wanted kylie to break up with tyga for him taking kylie money. but didn't have a fit when tyga was fuckin her underage daughter. It shows all they care about is fame and money

• Love 8
On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 10:36 PM, Coffeecup said:

Kylie just bought herself a new mansion for $6 million, in the same neighborhood with her mother. I know Kylie is rich, but I wonder if she's rich enough to qualify for a $6 million mortgage on her own. Did Kris co-sign? Or did Kris buy it for her?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/19/kylie-jenner-buys-new-house/ "Kylie Jenner: Kim and Kanye Can Party Next Door in ... My New $6 Mil Crib" 5/19/2016 9:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kylie Jenner is getting the hell outta Dodge ... or at least Calabasas, but she'll still be within arms reach of her mom.

TMZ has learned the 18-year-old just snapped up a $6 million dollar home in Hidden Hills ... the same neighborhood Kris Jenner, and Kim Kardashian call home.

It's quite the upgrade ... she bought her last pad a year ago for $2.7 million. We're told there are already offers on Kylie's old pad, and it should go quickly for just under $3 mi.

Kylie's new crib is a Cape Cod stunner -- 6 bedrooms, 7 baths over 7,000 square feet. It's got a pool and wine cellar, plus a walk-in closet bigger than most master bedrooms. Key feature for chicks in her fam.

I was wondering why Kylie wanted a new house, since she's only had her first house for a little over a year (she bought it in February 2015).  Then I figured it out!  She couldn't get Tyga to give back his key to the first house, so she put the house on the market..  *just snarking here*

Wtf is an 18yo going to do with 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. You have one ass. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF7VNtnF7z5/

Seriously?! Wow Kylie you some therapy stat if you let a grown man use you like that. That's not love and no sex is that good to have me out $200 let alone 2 million. And sadly i see her always dating these types of men. Men who will charm the pants off of you and pray upon women that are "weak"

She commented on that report.

• Love 1

Kylie, Kylie, Kylie, you little imbecile. I see Tyga is using the classic Judge Judy "it was a gift, not a loan" excuse. 

As far as her denials, of course she was bankrolling him. Tyga's been getting evicted out of houses and having cars repo'd for two years. 

• Love 7

The problem with the truth in this situation is that the source of the story is not exactly trustworthy, but the Ks would lie about what they had for breakfast, so who knows who's telling the truth? I guess we'll have to wait & see if Tyga records a song about spending Kylie's money.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Of course she did. Just like she usd to claim her lips were all real . . .

And that she wrote a book. And graduated from high school. And that she and Tyga were just friends. And that she and BC have been best buddies all this time. 

• Love 5

I doubt that Tyga owes Kylie as much as $2 million (unless she co-signed on some horrendously expensive purchases he made, and is about to get stuck with the bills), but I feel pretty sure he does owe her a lot of money. He thought he'd landed in a bed of roses --  being in a relationship with the youngest Koven sister, getting all the free publicity (constant tabloid coverage) for his rap career, and borrowing money from her. Maybe he got some money from Kris too; I seem to recall that we suspected Kris had bought/leased the expensive car Tyga gave Kylie for her birthday. (Was it a Ferrari or a Mercedes? Can't remember.)

• Love 3

The week the news of the break-up hit, the amount that kept getting tossed around was $400,000 (Wendy Williams said she heard "a few hundred thousand") While its not as outrageous as 2 million that's still a ton of money.  I would say I hope Kylie learned some type of lesson here but I doubt it.

• Love 3
(edited)
20 hours ago, GaT said:

The problem with the truth in this situation is that the source of the story is not exactly trustworthy, but the Ks would lie about what they had for breakfast, so who knows who's telling the truth? I guess we'll have to wait & see if Tyga records a song about spending Kylie's money.

I think all of the stories that are put out about the Kardashians are "leaked by Kris and her groupies" It makes them stay in the press, if we are not talking about them, writting about them, then they have nothing because they live (and survive) for the press, good or bad... 

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, RoxieBear73 said:

I think all of the stories that are put out about the Kardashians are "leaked by Kris and her groupies" It makes them stay in the press, if we are not talking about them, writting about them, then they have nothing because they live (and survive) for the press, good or bad... 

That's why Kim and Khloe irritate me when they start bitching about the "haters" . Mommy is working in tandem with Ken Brown and Ryan Seacrest along with Harvey Levin and Radar onLine feeding them stories about her own kids. 

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

That's why Kim and Khloe irritate me when they start bitching about the "haters" . Mommy is working in tandem with Ken Brown and Ryan Seacrest along with Harvey Levin and Radar onLine feeding them stories about her own kids. 

And it is proven that Kimmy and her family calls certain paparazzi to go wherever they  goes, and then has the nerve to complain that they are always in their face. I hate to say this Kim, and family, but if it wasn't  those "nasty paparazzi" and you having them at your  beck and call, then you and your fame hungry family  wouldn't be in the spotlight 24/7 and you wouldn't have your wealth that you have now. 

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 8

So not only did her boobs fall out beneath her top but her zipper broke on the rear of her outfit.. what kind of cheap ass clothing do these woman wear. My shit may be inexpensive but the zippers at least hold fast.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Trying to be Kim so hard it hurts...

Don't be silly, Kim's boobs always pop out at the top, Kylie's are clearly popping out at the bottom. Two completely different things.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, AndySmith said:

I was referring to the sausage casing style outfits, but you're right. She is definitely blazing a trail far different than Kim's ;)

Yep. Kylie is blazing the Upside Down Boobs Out trail.

• Love 2

She looks ridiculous. Someone with style can look good and still look sexy..Kylie just looks harsh and trashy. IMO she's just as bad as Kim when it comes to posting attentionwhore type pics and dressing so bizarrely its just to make people talk. Of course Kourtney had to post a pic of her in that outfit with the caption "My King". So stupid. Don't even get me started on this shit where she refers to herself as King Kylie.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Of course Kourtney had to post a pic of her in that outfit with the caption "My King". So stupid. 

Of course she did, she hooked up with a guy who calls himself "Lord Disick" why wouldn't she call her sister "King"?

The jumpsuit was so tight on Kylie that she popped the zipper in the back & had to be sewn together at the club (does she travel with a seamstress?) . If that isn't a Kim thing, I don't know what is. 

• Love 5

"King" is actually something Kylie has been calling herself quite some time now.  I always assumed it was something connected to Tyga since he calls himself King Gold Chains (equally as stupid considering he likely cant afford those big ass chains he wears lol) My annoyance with Kourtney's post is that she's encouraging not only that stupid nickname but such a trashy outfit.

I wish I had saved this but the other day someone in the comment section of one of many article/pics of that outfit someone posted an instagram data site and noted that the most "likes" Kylie gets on her page is actually when she posts pics where she looks fresh faced and normal wearing casual clothes and little make-up. I thought that was actually interesting.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

"King" is actually something Kylie has been calling herself quite some time now.  I always assumed it was something connected to Tyga since he calls himself King Gold Chains (equally as stupid considering he likely cant afford those big ass chains he wears lol) My annoyance with Kourtney's post is that she's encouraging not only that stupid nickname but such a trashy outfit.

Tyga named his kid King Cairo, so basically, Kylie is calling herself by Tyga's kid's name. The whole situation wasn't confusing enough?

• Love 8

You don't really think she designs that stuff do you?

I'm sure she goes to a place and picks out pretty colors and then slaps her name on them.The same as Lamar and Khloe "created" their signature cologne, by sniffing different scents and then picking one. And don't forget her and Kendall's foray into science fiction. 

And lastly when does she have the time to do all that is required to really be a business woman? 

Between the selfies, the glam sessions, the driving around being "stalked" by paparazzi, being filmed staring at herself, and the endless texting, googling her name and stewing about the haters who wrote the stuff about her that she spends hours googling, there isn't much room for business.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I bought a nail polish from Kylie's Sinful collection. I hate myself.

Don't feel bad.  I bought 2 Lipkits and a nailpolish (bought Karma last week) heh. I don't care if her name is plastered on them or what, I love the lipkits and the nailpolish colors are really pretty.

• Love 1
On Sunday, June 05, 2016 at 5:14 PM, GaT said:

Tyga named his kid King Cairo, so basically, Kylie is calling herself by Tyga's kid's name. The whole situation wasn't confusing enough?

Wtf kind of name is that. 

• Love 3
On 6/5/2016 at 5:07 PM, howmanywords said:

I always assumed it was something connected to Tyga since he calls himself King Gold Chains (equally as stupid considering he likely cant afford those big ass chains he wears lol)

Of course he can, they are 25 cents out of a gum ball machine.

Oh wait, that assumes that Tyga has 25 cents...my bad (unless he borrowed it from Kylie).

• LOL 1
  • Love 5