Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 6/13/2022

falltime
  • Start Topic

On 6/11/2022 at 1:44 AM, falltime said:

Thursday, June 16 – Alyssa Farah Griffin guest co-hosts

Why wasn't she there today? Whoopi didn't say anything at the start of the show.

I didn't even notice Sara wasn't there either until the second segment!!

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Rightside said:

Why wasn't she there today? Whoopi didn't say anything at the start of the show.

Doesn't she have a real job covering things for CNN ?

No Sarah? I don't know if I can take it. 🥰

Never mind, it looks like we're not getting the View today on the west coast.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
56 minutes ago, Rightside said:

She's probably working her side hustle lol hee

1 hour ago, Rightside said:

I wasn’t paying much attention today but I didn’t realize Sara wasn’t there until you mentioned it!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I'm with Sunny--Ginni Thomas should be made to testify.

Hell yeah!  bitch! How can they not see the conflict of interest.  OUR interest.  Go back to your cult.  

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I thought the superfan was super cute, smart, and well-spoken. I loved her surprise walk-on. She seemed so genuine. 

I wonder if the other superfans lived too far to travel for their appearance. 

Joy already got hers. The best friends, one of which looks like Joy.

Oh that's right.  So that leaves just Whoopi?  Is Ana going?

8 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Doesn't she have a real job covering things for CNN ?

No Sarah? I don't know if I can take it. 🥰

Never mind, it looks like we're not getting the View today on the west coast.

I was watching CNN today & yes, Alyssa Farrah Griffin was on in the morning, so maybe she wants to be on CNN rather than "The View"?

• Useful 1
12 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I was watching CNN today & yes, Alyssa Farrah Griffin was on in the morning, so maybe she wants to be on CNN rather than "The View"?

Maybe she could make appearances on both like Ana if neither is a full-time commitment. 

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Weren't Whoopi"s super fans the mother/daughter pair that lived near each other?

Ah yes, you're right! I remember the daughter said that her mom reminds her so much of Whoopi. I hope my daughter never insults me like that on national television. 😆 j/k

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

I’m with Sunny that neither Pence or Cheney are heroes. Sure, they eventually refuted trump, but they waited far too long. They rode the wave for years without speaking up.

No Sara again and explanation?

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

I’m with Sunny that neither Pence or Cheney are heroes. Sure, they eventually refuted trump, but they waited far too long. They rode the wave for years without speaking up.

No Sara again and explanation?

No explanation that i heard

1 minute ago, cinsays said:

unfortunately

🤕

I think it was pre-recorded because the opener didn't say live, she said 'starts now' but they talked about current stuff, the Pence hearing which was just last night so F it, i don't know lol

• Like 1

I wonder if Joy was throwing shade at the likes of Griffin and Gresham when she mentioned the people who aren't heroes in the prior administration and who are going on "rehab tours"...even coming on the show. If so, I couldn't agree more. 

The dads and sleeping/not sleeping discussion was hilarious. You can include my dad amongst the ranks of men who seemingly cannot close a drawer all the way. 😂

17 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

If you ask me...they can keep her.

• Love 8

I laughed along with the panel during the dad/husband sleeping/not sleeping discussion.  My husband does this all. the. time..  He also talks and physically acts out his dreams as he is "not sleeping" on the couch.  Last night he was laying with his arm up "writing" on his classroom's whiteboard.  A few weeks ago I was doing the dishes and he starts screaming "Pull the f**king ripcord, hurry, we're going to hit the ground. Every time I wake him up and tell him to go to bed, he says he is not tired and just resting his eyes. 😃 

• LOL 9

One day, I'd like Sunny tell Whoopi to "spit it out" when she's taking too long to say something. 

Sure, Sunny does take too long to set up a question sometimes, but Whoopi does it on a daily basis.

And, I agree, she's always such a contrarian. 

• Love 11

I just got around to finishing watching the 6/16 episode with Brian Cranston.  Joy seemed smitten with him and they did a little mock-flirtation which was cute and funny.  I kind of thought perhaps Joy was a fan of his work, but she not only didn't know that he did not act in The Office, but when they showed a clip of an old episode of Airwolf that he did, Joy asked him, "Which one were you?"  Brian didn't hear her, so she then turned to Whoopi and asked, "Which one was he?"  I was surprised she wasn't familiar enough with him to know who he was in the clip.  There were three guys in the clip, but it was so easy to pick him out.  He was still the same Brian--same face (only younger) and same voice.  I guess maybe Joy has not seen any of his work, but you'd think she'd at least know him from his appearances on The View.