Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: Who Doesn't Like Thirds?

• Start Topic

I feel cheated that we were not privy to Dannnnnnielle's Awakening.  How did she come to the glorious recognition/awareness/epiphany that what Bert needed was another sister-wife, one who was already in the US, who could intimatize with Drek all day long, who might even be able to "make babies" (GAK) before she, Bert, could?  Did D. sit up suddenly in bed in the middle of the night, perhaps in a cold sweat, with the plan in full laid before her?  Was it a visit from Jesus--He certainly owes her one.  Or, as I hope happened, she and her mother put their heads together and worked this out?  The big tits and the new hair color may just be preparatory to D. cutting out altogether--with a guy who's at least 6'2'' and has better-fitting contact lenses (she could use a little help herself, actually, with her lenses).

Maybe all will be revealed as the season progresses.  I honestly don't give a tinker's shit about any of the rest of them.

Further along, we'll know all about it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I loved Dannielle's digs at Garrick.  He is self-conscious about his height.  He failed to impregnate Roberta. She kept twisting the knife while he sat there red-faced, looking like he would start crying any second.  I think DDannielle will stay until the boys are of age.  Then she'll find someone better.  For now she can keep torturing him. While she does I will be:

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Who else is hoping for a season-ending Tell-All?  The second season ended with a catfight between Paige and Brandi, and Fibber McGee (RIP) was caught in a lie.   It made for an entertaining end for that season's dumpster fire.  🔥

• Love 5

I only watched the Garrick and Danielle portions of the show. The FF button was my friend.  Danielle!  I’m proud of you for coming up with this third wife scenario to stick it to Bert.  Brilliant maneuver.  Hahahaha….  That said, I’ve got a feeling that the nurse won’t be around long enough for it to matter.  

• Love 10

Dannnnnielle is earning her pay this season!  I hope she doesn't take a step back and become pitiful again.  Can't wait to see if the make her epiphany a story line.  I love it!!!  Does anyone but me think that Ick is even ickier????  I mean in addition to the Golden Girls glasses (great comparison!) he looks greasy now.  And I swear that even before the height discussions, I was like, wait.....I don't recall him being that short?  Maybe he was pulling a Tom Cruise and they took his platforms away.  If so, good move!!!!  I am truly excited about this season!!!

• Love 5

I watched the show today and I think we are missing something here.

I suspect that Roberta wasn’t interested in being a sister wife at all.  She was interested in taking Dannielle’s husband and nothing more.  It shows clearly now that they are looking at a third wife and Bert isn’t at all happy about the prospect.

Her game has been exposed.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9

I never thought "Bert" wanted anything else, other than to get to the US, and get Ick to legally marry her, so she could stay.  I doubt she really wants to have his baby.  

Dannielle is enjoying Bert's jealousy, and it seems she talked Ick into going for a third.  Bert is pissed that Ick may decide to marry a US citizen with no complications.  It'll be interesting to see how this unfolds.  Karma is a bitch.

• Love 9

Oh yeah, there was never a doubt in my mind that Bert just wants to get her hooves on a green card. She no more wants Ick's baby than she wants a case of crabs. Dannnnnnielle has figured out the game and now just wants to make her sleaze bag husband squirm a little. I just feel bad for their kids. The atmosphere is probably poison in that trailer. 

• Love 10

Ok well I watched it on demand and my shallow comment is what's up with Danielle's transformation?

She was meek and like a sweet wallflower before. Now she is dressing so sexy and flaunting it all. 

Also, anyone else notice that with several of the families, the sisters are  clinking and drinking ? I was surprised to see it as previously I thought so many were trying to portray the very basic classic old fashioned way of life and seemed to shun alcohol.

(edited)

Holy hell, Nick.   Talk about "made in the shade".    All the sex he wants,  being called king of his house,  and not having to work??  He must have,  something 'impressive' to offer to get all that ass,  and be able to sit on his ass.....geesh.    

Don't get me wrong....I'm loving this shyt show.... as always,  count me in! 😋  I am a little behind watching....I just now only watched the first episode of this season.   I just moved and it's been pure chaos for awhile

Edited by suev3333
Added some
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

I'm about three minutes in...did Nick just say he can't limit all he has to offer to only one woman?

Still waiting to see what he has to offer. I won't hold my breath.

This guy is already monogamously married...to his own ego.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1