Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E12: Caterpillar to a Butterfly LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I miss the days when Survivor's would compete in pairs and be partnered with someone they didn't like and how to go on a reward with them (thinking Jerri and Colby in the Outback).

Jonathan is more perceptive at this game than I thought.  Apparently he was doing a better job at tricking Lindsey than she was tricking him.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

They will all barf or poo from that sugar overload. Lindsay and Jonathan will renew their bonds and conspire against the rest.

Also: Maryanne. On. Sugar. 😈😈😈

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

So, Lindsey's telling the guy with the idol that he more or less will go home if Jonathan doesn't win?  

And because Lindsey mentioned the magic word, Mike now remembers about Lindsey's idol.  Of course, he's going to keep that to himself (j/k, he's telling MaryAnne and Jonathan).

(edited)

I’m rooting for Maryanne to win. Why not? We had (a) Ginger win S39.

ETA: I believe Mike thinks he’s Fireman Tony. As much of an ass as he can be, he’s not that far off.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

Well, the wool was pulled away from MaryAnne's eyes as she realized that people she thought she was close to were keeping things from her (Lindsey and her idol).  I like Omar, cocky as he is, but it'd be amazing if they could pull the blindside off.  Since I never get what I want, I'm not counting on it lol  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

They never show Romeo. I forget he’s still in this. 

At this point I think the other players do as well. Which is funny since he was a huge target right after the merge. Since then he's been able to just slide into this invisible non-threatening position.

• Love 3

Lindsey might be safe this week, but she will be unprotected next week and MaryAnne is pissed!   If they are both around next week, my money is on the angry Canuck.  

• Love 4
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

At this point I think the other players do as well. Which is funny since he was a huge target right after the merge. Since then he's been able to just slide into this invisible non-threatening position.

They are close enough to the end that he is prime goat material. 

• Love 1

Mike is worried if Lindsey wins immunity, she'll play her idol for Omar.  Which, I'm not sure I believe that if she thinks both of them are still in the loop.  It'd be risky to show that she's with Omar and would make people wonder too early what they had going on behind the scenes (telling about a secret alliance is something you save for the final 3 if you make it).  In addition, she could use it as a bluff, not knowing people know it expires at the final 6.  But if her and Omar really believe they are safe then I don't see why she'd play it.

Just now, Brendan Birch said:

Tommy, who totally didn't deserve it.  He took credit for the work that Lauren did.

Oh yeah, and he was pissed when people actually gave Lauren credit for the moves that she made and he benefited from.  

Dean should have won out of that final 3.

(edited)

Probst has a treasure chest. That can’t be good.

Oh, it’s a prop. Basically, I dread everything Probst can bring to the game.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1

I never thought I'd be rooting so hard for Jonathan in a challenge but here I am.  Mostly to hear Lindsey whine about how her rightful challenge wins are being taken away from her, but it might make a more interesting vote as far as Lindsey's idol goes.

• Love 8
Just now, vb68 said:

MaryAnne is playing this really smart so far!

I'm worried she might blow it, since she wants to be seen as a serious contender and not a goat or sacrificial lamb.  She's in a good spot, especially because no one knows about her idol.

• Love 2

God I'm so sick of these challenges. Remember when they used to have to run into the woods and answer questions? Or pick each other off by smashing bottles? It's all just obstacle courses now and Jeff yammering on endlessly.

• Love 5
Just now, iMonrey said:

God I'm so sick of these challenges. Remember when they used to have to run into the woods and answer questions? Or pick each other off by smashing bottles? It's all just obstacle courses now and Jeff yammering on endlessly.

Rudy: “I dunno.” Good times, man.

Apparently, it’s still “Omer.” I hope he doesn’t mind that much.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Rudy's "I don't know, I don't know, I don't know" will always be a classic.

But definitely, these challenges need a refresh.  Always puzzles, swimming, digging balls out of the sand, knocking a puzzle down, or balancing on something.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I still laugh at Mike declaring multiple episodes ago how he's such a huge physical threat when he continues to lag behind mostly everyone.

Even Jonathan and Lindsey, who've actually won challenges, pale in comparison to past challenge beasts.  Like these guys would get eaten alive by some of the former players.  I'm really surprised at Jonathan being so terrible.

2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I would even love a gross food challenge for something different.

• Love 5