Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E12: Caterpillar to a Butterfly LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

Tommy, who totally didn't deserve it.  He took credit for the work that Lauren did.

Nice that you remember that. For me, that’s buried under a ton of shit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I forgot all about shot in the dark.  Tonight's the last night to use it. 

Mike is re-thinking voting off Omar because he's worried Lindsey will play her idol for him.  I'm not convinced, but I guess we'll see.  Maybe Mike talks himself out of the game.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I can’t watch. 

I had a hard time paying attention because of Jeff's effing annoying voice that NEVER SHUTS UP during the challenges.

• Love 5

Ugh, I really don't like Lindsay. I mean, I don't hate her or anything but she's just kind of smug and entitled. The only ones I'm really rooting for are Omar, and maybe Jonathan. I could live with a Maryanne win. But Lindsay, or Mike? No.

• Love 7
(edited)

I do like how everyone is genuinely playing.

Well except for Romeo, I guess.  It feels like the game passed him by 2-3 weeks ago and forgot to say "Bye!"

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, EllenB said:

I had a hard time paying attention because of Jeff's effing annoying voice that NEVER SHUTS UP during the challenges.

I'm honestly surprised nobody has "accidentally" let some projectile in the challenge fly in the direction of Probst's mouth.  I have terrible aim so it probably wouldn't even be an accident if I threw a ball in his direction.  It'd be his fault if he was too busy yammering to get out of the way.

Just now, iMonrey said:

Ugh, I really don't like Lindsay. I mean, I don't hate her or anything but she's just kind of smug and entitled. The only ones I'm really rooting for are Omar, and maybe Jonathan. I could live with a Maryanne win. But Lindsay, or Mike? No.

I've had this feeling about Lindsey for a while.  She just rubs me the wrong way.  Like right now, how little old her beat the big, strong Goliath beast man.  

Why is Mike a target?  Seriously, why?  Jonathan and Mike are going to vote off Romeo.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

Lindsay is obsessed with Jonathan.  And has been.  

Can you blame her?

Mike said “Omar.” 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

MaryAnne has finally gotten a backbone.  She is telling Mike to vote Omar.  He is convinced Omar is safe, and they can get him next time, though MaryAnne correctly points out Omar could win immunity next.

I hope MaryAnne isn't blowing it here.  But Mike is being kind of ridiculous.  He has an idol for crying out loud, if Lindsey saves Omar play it.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Really? An idol would go back into circulation this late in the game? This is why I hate idols and advantages. 

I doubt it.  Lindsey is over thinking.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

Lindsay is obsessed with Jonathan.  And has been.  

Only since he told her to be quiet and listen when he was talking. His clueless comments at the tribal when Drea and MaryAnne were discussing issues added to Lindsay's side-eye at him. And in this, I'm Team Lindsay.

• Love 3

Didn't Mike say he wanted Omar out? So the hell is he giving Mary-Anne shit about the Omar plan? I get that he thinks Lindsay will play the idol for Omar but Mary-Anne's right, this may be the best time to go for Omar when he least expects it. 

• Love 5
(edited)

This will be epic.  I will be so mad if Mike or Jonathan blow this.  

MaryAnne, Romeo, and her extra vote need to vote off Omar.  Forget Jonathan and Mike.  Omar won a RC today and did okay at the start of the immunity challenge.  Why do they assume only Jonathan and Lindsey can win challenges?  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Didn't Mike say he wanted Omar out? So the hell is he giving Mary-Anne shit about the Omar plan? I get that he thinks Lindsay will play the idol for Omar but Mary-Anne's right, this may be the best time to go for Omar when he least expects it. 

He is paranoid Lindsey will give her idol to Omer.  He doesn’t realize she is paranoid it will come back into play. 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

Jeebus Christmas can anyone keep a damn secret?

“Maryanne, that plan makes a lot of sense!  We are absolutely not doing that.”

Not surprised. Mike and especially Jonathan don't tend to listen to women who make smart plans.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, KaveDweller said:

Why does anyone want to vote Romeo out now? Wouldn't you rather sit next to Romeo at the end than Omar?

A rock could beat Romeo in final three.

Wouldn't it make sense for Mike or Jonathan, since they are such strong, burly, challenge threat men, to keep Romeo and target the other?  Like, Lindsey's obsession with Jonathan is stupid, but at least it makes sense why she wants him gone.  Mike said MaryAnne is playing Survivor 18.0 instead of 2.0, but she's actually playing.  And she's right.  If Omar survives because of Mike's stubbornness I hope he's responsible for Mike losing.  

I want to see Lindsey's face more than Omar's if this blindside happens.  She'll really be crapping her pants.  

And here we go!  

• Love 5

I'm so nervous.  Picked the wrong day to drink so many caffeinated beverages.

I honestly hope MaryAnne, Romeo, and her extra vote go it alone and vote off Omar, surprising Mike and Jonathan in the process.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, shut up, Mike. You've backstabbed more allies than allies who have backstabbed you.

My first thought was he meant trust in his job as a firefighter.  

• Useful 1