Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E12: Caterpillar to a Butterfly LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

No one whipped out an advantage?!? Damn, these people are brave.

THREE-WAY TIE?!?

Oops . . . Maryanne with the last minute steel chair to the back of Omer’s head!

”Survivor Confident” should’ve been the episode title.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

You go Mary Anne. Shore up that final tribal report card. And she made SURE the jury knew it was her with that exchange with Omar. 

Honestly, I liked Omar and would not have minded seeing him win but gameplay wise, this was the best decision for Mary Anne and company. Because he was heading to that win if he made it to Final 3.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 13

Well crap I liked Omar. At least Jonathan is still there. Maryanne played a good play but couldn't have done it without Romeo. Mike and Jonathan just wouldn't go for it. I wonder who would have gone if Lindsay used her idol on Romeo; probably Jonathan.

• Love 5
Just now, EllenB said:

Aw, I wanted it to come down to Omar vs. MaryAnne at the end. Maybe he can come back for another recycled players season.

Omar and Drea are the two I'd love to see come back for a future season.

• Love 3

I loved it because MaryAnne and Romeo were such underdogs that weren't being taken seriously.  I'm glad MaryAnne woke up and took charge of the game.  Mike kind of helped by clueing her into things, but she stuck to her guns.  This would have been stupid if she actually went along with Mike and Jonathan to vote off Romeo.

• Love 6