Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Pinot You Didn't

• Start Topic

On 5/2/2022 at 6:58 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

Miona doesn't realize it now, but she will get way more attention (she strikes me as someone who craves attention, as does Jibri) in little ol' Rapid City than LA.  Girls like her are a dime a dozen in the Los Angeles area and she is just one more Kardashian klone. If she stays in SD or some other small town, she could put herself on that pedestal so much easier...

We were in Rapid City this past October.  Lots of girls looking like a Kardashian there. 

• LOL 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I can't help but think they deliberately got pregnant. Looking at you, Ari, Kalani, Yara, Olga, Emily (with Sasha) and now this Emily. 

There are no excuses for these people, men and women. Astounding, isn't it, in this day and age? Irresponsible and ignorant. I think Jihoon and Deavan would also be in this category but I may be wrong.

19 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

I've also wondered if the pictures were really of him, as he doesn't seem that hot in person. 

Egypt Tim - I don't find him attractive in the least. He's got a nice bod, but that's it. In addition, his voice and attitude are also unattractive. Why Yve chose him is beyond me.

Edited by Breedom
chose, not choose.
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Breedom said:

I think Jihoon and Deavan would also be in this category but I may be wrong.

I was going to include Deavan in the list, but they at least tried to use condoms. ONCE! 

Egypt Tim - I don't find him attractive in the least. He's got a nice bod, but that's it. In addition, his voice and attitude are also unattractive.

He has a high-pitched almost Kermit the Frog type voice and with his rather dazed dead-eyed expression, he just looks dumb to me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Everything Bilal is doing is just really irking me. With his appreciation and gratefulness talk, how he's grading her behaviour, how he kept repeating whatever she’s saying...WTF. And his joke!! She's a grown ass woman moving from everything she knows, of course she doesn't want to start over from scratch with a grown ass man. I feel like his behavior is borderline abusive and controlling with his damn shit…he talks so much about wanting to be sure “that she loves him for who he is”… but I bet if she showed up looking frumpy, dingy or homely, he’d also feel deceived.

Bilal really had the nerve to wear that ugly ass B Grateful shirt. He should’ve brought her to his real place from the jump and showed her the yoga studio not put her through some stupid test and tell her to be grateful when you asked her to pick her life up and move to you and make it more convenient for you. If I was Shaeeda I would been like, “You can keep this ugly ass house, these cheap ass gifts and I’m leaving you and that fat ass neck and going back to Barbados.”

Emily's understanding of lingerie: carry it in your purse, throw it while driving, buy a size small no matter what size you wear.

Emily’s date-night plan is unhinged. It’s a 3-hour drive from the airport back home to Salina. It would make sense to stay in KC, go to the hotel, Kobe can take a nap, freshen up, etc., and then they can go out for a date night. But why would they drive the 3 hours home, NOT meet the child, and then stay at a hotel in Salina???? It’s so weird! Give him a chance to meet his son, recover from his flight, and settle in a bit. She was clearly thinking about herself and did not get the response she was expecting. Then he agrees to go along with the romantic night out and she starts grilling him about weddings and finances. Just let him see his son, FFS. Kobe’s priorities seem to be in the right place with regards to his son. I’m worried that Emily is going to try to force a connection that might not be there for the sake of not being a single mom. She’s ridiculous. Talking about rings and weddings like she’s in any position right now to spend money on either of those things. Girl, get your priorities straight. Get a job first of all.

I hate Mohamed. He’s creepy and I hate his voice and how slow he talks and all she does is giggle and call him babe. Good luck to them is all I can say. I can’t see them working out at all.

Jibri wants to stay in Rapid City so he can be the most special boy in all of South Dakota. If he goes back to LA he's just another tryhard nobody.

• Love 13
52 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She's a grown ass woman moving from everything she knows, of course she doesn't want to start over from scratch with a grown ass man. I

With Billy-boy, I think much of his "test" had to do with his ego in that he knew (and probably hoped) that she would be let down seeing the van and the dilapidated house. Then once she realized that he had a nice home complete with a yoga room and he was in fact a financially successful man, she would be so overjoyed and love him a million times more. And his ego would reap the benefits while she thanked her good fortune for meeting such a man.

What if she didn't accept the van, old house and his style of living? Would he still have shown her his home? I believe the answer to that would be yes. And he'd thrive on it.

I think she was probably so relived that he had, in fact, a nice home. I'm wondering if once she settles in anger starts settling in too. Billy-boy also just set up a big old trust issue.

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I was going to include Deavan in the list, but they at least tried to use condoms. ONCE! 

She said he was so small it fell off.

He has a high-pitched almost Kermit the Frog type voice and with his rather dazed dead-eyed expression, he just looks dumb to me. 

A lot of these love rats have that permanently dazed expression.  Think Zied.  It’s like those cartoons where sparrows circle the character’s head.  Maybe their mothers are so doting because they feel guilty for dropping them on their heads as infants.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I hate Mohamed. He’s creepy and I hate his voice and how slow he talks and all she does is giggle and call him babe. Good luck to them is all I can say. I can’t see them working out at all.

I hope she doesn’t think he will help parent.  It’s like she has two children with special needs now.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
37 minutes ago, Breedom said:

With Billy-boy, I think much of his "test" had to do with his ego in that he knew (and probably hoped) that she would be let down seeing the van and the dilapidated house. Then once she realized that he had a nice home complete with a yoga room and he was in fact a financially successful man, she would be so overjoyed and love him a million times more. And his ego would reap the benefits while she thanked her good fortune for meeting such a man.

What if she didn't accept the van, old house and his style of living? Would he still have shown her his home? I believe the answer to that would be yes. And he'd thrive on it.

I think she was probably so relived that he had, in fact, a nice home. I'm wondering if once she settles in anger starts settling in too. Billy-boy also just set up a big old trust issue.

I wonder if he is embarrassed to live in K.C. because so many of these women want to live in a coastal city.   So he thought if he took her straight to his home she would say this is nice but I don’t like the location.  But if he first scared her with more modest accommodations (and it wasn’t that bad — plenty of people would be grateful to live in a similar house) then she would be so relieved that she wouldn’t voice any complaints about the real house.  Regarding the staging of the house I wonder if they intentionally did some of that damage to the ceilings etc. because I noticed that the garden was well kept.  It looked like they had hydrangea bushes blooming and flowers in baskets etc.  Why would someone maintain the landscaping while neglecting the interior?  Doesn’t make sense.

• Love 5

She said in one of her talking heads that she is not as trusting of him after this experience and who can blame her?  What a terrible decision he made!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I especially love the scene with Bini and Ari where he says 'I don't like it when you're bossy' and her response is 'Shut the fuck up and listen'  😆

Also when is she not bossy?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I wonder if he is embarrassed to live in K.C. because so many of these women want to live in a coastal city.

Well and she is leaving behind paradise! Where her job is yoga and she gets to do it outside enjoying all the natural beauty around her. He knows she is too good for him and his insecure all around, not just about his zip code. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 4/29/2022 at 8:41 PM, Frozendiva said:

Emily, you could have waited a few days for sexy time with Kobe. Take him home, let him sleep a few hours, have a shower, have some food and then introduce him to his son. Or ask him what he wants. I do get it in terms of you want to reconnect as a couple before the parenting reality takes over.

Yve, I don't know about Mohamed. At least he can communicate with you. Egypt and most likely your possible four seasons will be an adjustment for him.

Maybe I was just in a grumpy mood, but Miona came across as someone who needs to work on her personality and her ego. And find some charm. Looks get you in the door and that's it. You have no substance unless it is all the makeup you are wearing.  I found her unpleasant. She had better hope that Jibri makes it big so her ego will fit in at some music industry events. She is not the talent and has a long way to go to Kardashian type coverage. You meet the same people on the way up as you do on the way down. She was unappreciative of the beauty and fresh air and space of South Dakota, hated the 'little town', hated the reliance on vehicles (uh, it's probably a small city in a predominately rural area so there will be trucks - folks won't walk 50 miles to the city), preferred her own city in Serbia. I also don't think she really liked the boots. I hope that they turn out too small for her and she limps around a bit or gets blisters.

I'm very late to the game with regards to posting about this episode, but here goes.

Whoever it was that previously said that Mohammed looks like an Egyptian version of Tim (of Tim and ???Veronica??? on Pillow Talk) was absolutely on the money.  I cannot unsee it.  Meanwhile, I already hate this guy.  He's solely in it for the green card.  WTF with him wanting Yve to "mother" him???  And even more WTF about his inappropriate comments that she's failed him and he's annoyed with her that she didn't have a bidet ready and waiting for him???  This guy has got to go before Yve hitches her wagon to him.  Sadly, I don't think she'll ever see him for the love bombing love rat that he is.  I feel so sorry for her and what's likely in store for her as long as this POS is in her life.

Miona is definitely Anfisa level of awful.  Jibri is also awful in his own way.  Not an offensive way, but a super-annoying way.  When he said he "extra", all I could say was, "Amen to that," and, "That's the understatement of the century."  There was absolutely nothing wrong with the manner in which his mother laid down the rules.  It was in a non-confrontational way.  The only problem that I DO have with it is that maybe she should have waited until the next day or so to lay down the rules of the house.  After all the traveling that Miona did that day, she was probably exhausted, and would be more receptive at a later time to hear what Jibri's mom and dad expected of them.  To Mioni's credit (and this may probably will be the only time I have anything nice to say about her, she was respectful in how she responded to what the mom had to say.  Jibri was the one to act up and behave rudely to his mom, with the rolling of his eyes, or whatever facial expression he had that his mom seems all too familiar with when dealing with him.  Mioni's demands to be out of there in three months' time are ridiculous, and even more ridiculous are her telling Jibri that they have to buy a house and get away from his parents ASAP.  What type of money does she have that she'll be contributing to that?  None probably, which is why it's so easy to spend someone else's money - in this case Jibri's.  I have a feeling though that he has nothing whatsoever saved up and is literally starting from zero at this point going forward.  If he lied to her about his assets and financial means, it's on him if this gold digging relationship goes sour.  Mioni may truly love him, but what she loves more is the idea of what he is - a successful musician who will take her to LA now.  I really believe that, like Anfisa, she will bolt on him if he doesn't come through.  The question is, will she bide her time until they're married and she has whatever documentation she needs in order to stay in the U.S. with or without him?

Oh, and re Kobe and Emily.  I totally see BOTH sides in this.  On the one hand, he's already waited two years to see his son, so what's one more day, especially if you profess to love his mother and haven't seen her in two years either?  I really don't view Emily as being maliciously selfish in this matter.  She clearly is still head over heels in love with Kobe, and wants to reconnect with him on an emotional as well as physical level after two years of being apart.  The big question is whether Kobe feels the same way about her, or only because he wants to be in his son's life.  By the way, re his comment about her weight, he's one to talk.  He's no longer underwear model material himself, by weight standards.  I don't think that former six-pack exists anymore below layers of his weight gain.  Funnily, when Emily teased Kobe with the lingerie in her purse, as compared with the lingerie she was showing to her sister before leaving to pick Kobe up at the airport, all of which seemed way too small for her to wear, the lingerie in her purse was definitely more her size (as I previously referred to the lingerie she'd need was "Shallow Hal" level of lingerie.

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 6
On 4/30/2022 at 7:55 AM, greekmom said:

Great burn. LOL.  I can't peg Mohamed down either. Is he a Zied? Is he a Muhhamet? Is he gay and looking to get out of Egypt?  Yve strikes me a bit of Jenny with her girlish laughter and 'my prince will cometh' attitude. I mean the woman is successful, is not an alcoholic (unlike Stephanie or Darcy) and could get a silver fox State side. Someone on her level that is around her age. I can't understand why she would want a younger man to mommy.

Jibri and Miona storyline I am chalking up to 2 influencers who want to further their careers and go on a reality show.

I know we didn't see Bialzebub and Shaeeda but I also wonder if the whole storyline about the 'test' is TLC cooked storyline.  If it was, it's really going to throw poop in his face with the outside world and he may come clean that it was production that told him to do it to save face.

At this point, I don't care much for either Kobe or Emily to comment.

Did I watch a different episode from everyone else, because Bilbo and Shaeeda WERE on what I was watching?  He remains a POS in my opinion.  Shaeeda's relief and happiness at what was her "real" home was on the one hand touching, and on the other hand set off gold digging vibes.  I really want to believe that she's a good person who's been bamboozled by an asshole named Bilbo.  I just fluctuate back and forth with her being a sincere, nice person and a gold digger.

37 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

Did I watch a different episode from everyone else, because Bilbo and Shaeeda WERE on what I was watching?  He remains a POS in my opinion.  Shaeeda's relief and happiness at what was her "real" home was on the one hand touching, and on the other hand set off gold digging vibes.  I really want to believe that she's a good person who's been bamboozled by an asshole named Bilbo.  I just fluctuate back and forth with her being a sincere, nice person and a gold digger.

I think that person was commenting on the Friday night preview which is less than 30 minutes.  They tend to show the less juicy stories and save the dramatic stuff for the full episode.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

But he can’t go without a bidet.

Did it ever occur to anyone that she may have promised him that she would get one installed? I can also sort of understand his slowness as English (American) isn't his first language & he probably has to think about what he is saying. Even if he speaks English quite well which he seems to do as he doesn't use an app like most, USA English is not what he would have learned being from Egypt.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Did it ever occur to anyone that she may have promised him that she would get one installed? I can also sort of understand his slowness as English (American) isn't his first language & he probably has to think about what he is saying. Even if he speaks English quite well which he seems to do as he doesn't use an app like most, USA English is not what he would have learned being from Egypt.

Yeah I was just going for a cheap pun.

• Love 5
On 5/2/2022 at 6:44 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Yve could have easily gotten one of those in toilet bidet things or until then the Slow Egyptian could say, get in the shower for a quick anal rinse, just saying.  He prays 5 times a day, clearly he will not have time to help around the house or any child care. He conveniently comes up with a rationalization on why it is okay they sleep together.  What could Yve see in that guy, it most likely was not scintillating conversation or their love of the same religion, this relationship is doomed.  

Why is Emily concerned with those material things and saying they have to legally have a ring and it has to be real, she wants a wedding dress, etc...this guy is just off the plane!!  Kobe is from Cameroon, a big part of his culture is education and having a career, I do not worry about this guy and he speaks French no doubt, he could be a French tutor and get paid under the table. At some point Mother and Father Emily will like this guy more than Emily.  Also, Emily asking about the two grand is sad, that money will be gone quickly in the US, it is a drop in the ocean of what they will need to live on their own.  

Maybe a I missed something about Shaydee and Bivalve, he said he was taking her to meet his mother and have lunch, she didn't wonder why she had to pack up her bags and bring them with her?  I caught the worn out carpeting on the stairs in the big house!

Bini and Ari, enough!! No more please.

Exactly.  Emily is trying to seduce Kobe, and she thinks that nagging him about finances at their first "romantic" meal together is the way to go about it? 

And did she say something along the lines of, "This is the best restaurant in town," or, "I love this restaurant?", because that place looked like nothing fancier than a Denny's.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

Exactly.  Emily is trying to seduce Kobe, and she thinks that nagging him about finances at their first "romantic" meal together is the way to go about it? 

And did she say something along the lines of, "This is the best restaurant in town," or, "I love this restaurant?", because that place looked like nothing fancier than a Denny's.

The pasta probably came frozen in a bag like at Olive Garden.

• LOL 2
On 5/2/2022 at 8:30 AM, magemaud said:

I didn’t think she brought everything with her for the supposed lunch meeting with Mom and he figured they’d go back to the first house later and pick everything up while laughing all the way about his hilarious practical joke. Plus, they had only been there one night, maybe she hadn’t fully unpacked or some of her stuff was still in the van. 

I guess Mom wasn’t there after all, another elaborate lie! 

And, I’m sorry but I think that house is cookie cutter generic and charmless but I can see why Bilal considers it an indication of his rising above his hood roots. 

If you look up the word "bland" in the dictionary, a photo of Bilal's McMansion will appear.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 5/2/2022 at 8:48 AM, Breedom said:

Must have been a total set-up. Throwing wine in someone's face only happens on 90 Day, unless I'm out of touch with reality. But also, having a SIBLING act like that? A husband and wife wine throwing fit is odd to me, but this is Bini's sister acting like that. My siblings don't go running around throwing wine in someone's face on my behalf, then go stomping off in a tizzy. Good grief.

"I love this stupid jerk" says Ari about Bini. The Queen has spoken, she who is so perfect and "puts up" with Bini. Her constant building herself up while tearing down Bini is killing me.

Janice needs to butt out and Ari needs to quit oversharing. I hate the mom and her intrusive opinions, the coddling of Ari and always sticking her nose in her daughter's business. I don't know if I can stomach another season of this storyline.

The bigger, fatter sister in green showed up with a sour puss on her face, and left the same way.  Two miserable women.  On the other hand, Ari and her ugly mug = another miserable woman.  This is a no-win situation.  They're all detestable. 

Bini's a pathetic little mouse to not have told his friends or family that he was leaving for Amurica in three days.  I would never find someone that spineless and timid appealing.

I wonder if Bini will now be able to have visitation and some form of custody of his other son with his first wife now that he's about to become an Amurican.

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

If you look up the word "bland" in the dictionary, a photo of Bilal's McMansion will appear.

The predominantly gray inside looks like it was decorated by Christina (formerly of Flip or Flop, I forget her new name/show) 

• Love 2
On 5/2/2022 at 9:28 AM, greekmom said:

He's young, he's hot and he's a prize. Same would be if the roles were reversed and it was a 50 year old guy with a 22 year old woman with a model body.

I see Minoa more of an Anfisa 2.0.  I have no issues with Shaeda at this time and think she is too good for Bilahzabub.  GIRL, you can do better.

Reason I think Mo 2.0 wants the bidet not only for a clean anal but for this (flashback to Usman showing Lisa how to wash her feet)

noc6c8djpt051.jpg

Respectfully, I find him more not than hot.  And if we're talking "booby prize" then yes, she's a "winner, winner, chicken dinner."

• LOL 1
On 5/2/2022 at 1:53 PM, Breedom said:

He would be more than welcomed in my very diverse community. And as The Pearl said, Emily, spotting another black person, calling it out saying "there's one!" OMG, how insensitively stupid of her.

Yve: I'm sorry to say, this is not the right guy for you. He will become a burden to you and that's the last thing you need. He wants someone to take care of him like a mom would. He doesn't want to grow up and be a man. I'm sorry you have gotten yourself tangled up with this guy. I see him as becoming demanding and you trying to please him, but never doing so. He is not in this relationship to help with your son, either. He seems quite selfish and he most likely has no intention of stepping up to the plate. He sees you as a caregiver to your son, and that's the relationship he wants with you. You are nurturing, compassionate and sweet - he thinks he has found "the one." Oh, and his slow dead voice will start to grate on your nerves. Trust me, Egypt Tim needs to go home. Don't settle for this.

And what's really scary to me was her "my king" ring.  The hair on my head and arms literally stood on edge when I heard that.  Why oh why is this woman so desperate?  And why oh why, if you are desperate, would you make this thing your chosen person?

• Love 3
On 5/2/2022 at 6:02 PM, torontomeridith said:

Ari is a big ol' pain, but I swear this dialogue killed me and totally defines her.

30% Total Bullshit.png

A face only a mother could love!

• LOL 1
On 5/3/2022 at 5:35 PM, Meowwww said:

Ari and Bini.  Her parents pay for everything!  They rented Ari and Bini an apartment.  Ari’s not paying for the plane tickets or spending money either for sure. Aren’t they 30-ish?  How strange. 

It also doesn't seem fair in that Papa Ari might want to cut back or even retire, do some exotic trips of his own, and yet he's stuck paying for his spoiled daughter, son in law, and grandson.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

It also doesn't seem fair in that Papa Ari might want to cut back or even retire, do some exotic trips of his own, and yet he's stuck paying for his spoiled daughter, son in law, and grandson.

I might be wrong, but I believe Ari is the only child from Dr. Daddy and Nurse Janice's marriage, although Janice has three other children. I wonder how Ari's two older (half?) brothers and sister feel about her getting everything handed to her. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I might be wrong, but I believe Ari is the only child from Dr. Daddy and Nurse Janice's marriage, although Janice has three other children. I wonder how Ari's two older (half?) brothers and sister feel about her getting everything handed to her. 

It’s been a while but I thought her father had older kids with his first wife and then that marriage ended when he had an affair with his nurse Janice.

The predominantly gray inside looks like it was decorated by Christina (formerly of Flip or Flop, I forget her new name/show) 

Well considering she has married and divorced and married again since she and her Flip or Flop Partner divorced you would not be alone!  Her new show is called "Christina on the Coast" if I remember correctly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

Isn't that ridiculous how Ari is so selfish and entitled that she doesn't care one hoot about her dad wanting to have a life? I suspect that Janice and Dr. Ari don't have the best of marriages, but that's pure speculation. I only base that on him not being on the show (much or only at the beginning - don't recall) which seems like he's not connected to Ari and Janice (but then again, he's probably too busy earning the $$), and also why is Janice so involved in every detail of Ari's life? She has a husband to talk to, share time with and be a couple. It just seems like this hubby and wife have separate lives. Janice needs her daughter to dote on and have someone to connect to emotionally. Me and my speculation ;).

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s been a while but I thought her father had older kids with his first wife and then that marriage ended when he had an affair with his nurse Janice.

Actually, Janice brought kids to the marriage from her first marriage to a man named Gerald Shreffler, boys named Elliot and Bradford and a daughter named Kristin. For some reason I can't copy this info but here it says that Ari is Dr. Fred's only child: https://gossipnextdoor.com/dr-fred-weinberg-bio-ariel-weinberg-father-net-worth/

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Breedom said:

Isn't that ridiculous how Ari is so selfish and entitled that she doesn't care one hoot about her dad wanting to have a life? I suspect that Janice and Dr. Ari don't have the best of marriages, but that's pure speculation. I only base that on him not being on the show (much or only at the beginning - don't recall) which seems like he's not connected to Ari and Janice (but then again, he's probably too busy earning the $$), and also why is Janice so involved in every detail of Ari's life? She has a husband to talk to, share time with and be a couple. It just seems like this hubby and wife have separate lives. Janice needs her daughter to dote on and have someone to connect to emotionally. Me and my speculation ;).

It seems like the parents are downsizing, perhaps in preparation for retirement.  On the first season they had a house.  Now in this season they live in the same apartment complex in which Ari will be living.  So maybe they already had moved when Ari visited for the hernia operation and stayed at her half sister’s house.

2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Actually, Janice brought kids to the marriage from her first marriage to a man named Gerald Shreffler, boys named Elliot and Bradford and a daughter named Kristin. For some reason I can't copy this info but here it says that Ari is Dr. Fred's only child: https://gossipnextdoor.com/dr-fred-weinberg-bio-ariel-weinberg-father-net-worth/

Well as his only child that may explain why she appears to have him wrapped around her finger financially and otherwise.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

I wonder if Bini will now be able to have visitation and some form of custody of his other son with his first wife now that he's about to become an Amurican.

It has been reported that his first ex wife has remarried and her new husband legally adopted the boy. On reddit someone had a link to her social media, apparently people tracked her down and were flooding her with hateful comments about how she was keeping her son from Bini, how dare she, etc. So she spoke out that Bini had shown zero interest in being a part of the kid's life in any way and that yeah, her new husband is his legal dad. So Bini can spare me the sad puppy dog eyes. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

It has been reported that his first ex wife has remarried and her new husband legally adopted the boy. On reddit someone had a link to her social media, apparently people tracked her down and were flooding her with hateful comments about how she was keeping her son from Bini, how dare she, etc. So she spoke out that Bini had shown zero interest in being a part of the kid's life in any way and that yeah, her new husband is his legal dad. So Bini can spare me the sad puppy dog eyes. 

Also doesn’t the bio dad usually have to give permission for an adoption?  Sometimes people do this to escape child support so if he did maybe that was the reason.  Ari and Bini deserve each other.

(edited)

I had to tune into the last few minutes of the rerun to see the great Pinot toss.   I enjoyed it as much as the first time I saw it.   

Even though it was a total set up with the giant glass of  red wine, both women sitting at the perfect distance, and lack of reaction from others.   It was absolutely scripted. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I had to tune into the last few minutes of the rerun to see the great Pinot toss.   I enjoyed it as much as the first time I saw it. 

And if it was indeed a set-up by producers, thank you to them for using a very full glass of red wine rather than something less messy like water! I’m sure they appreciated the toss more than anyone - I’m surprised people didn’t start applauding 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 5/3/2022 at 4:37 PM, The Pearl said:

Gawd, she's one unattractive hag!  In every sense of the word.  Each of her features taken separately are all equally unattractive.  Her attitude only magnifies her unattractiveness.  She stays with a snarl on her mug.

And regarding the wine incident:   Right before that Ari dancing with Bini with at LEAST one leg wrapped around his waist! I was embarrassed FOR EVERYONE!  

• Love 1