Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Pinot You Didn't

• Start Topic

Bilal comes clean to Shaeeda; Emily's first-day request stuns Kobe; Miona meets Jibri's skeptical parents; Bini's confession to his sisters doesn't go as planned; Yve welcomes Mohamed to the U.S.

First Look: 29/04/22; TLC: 01/05/22; Discovery +: 01/05/22

• Love 1

Emily is completely selfish not taking Kobe to meet his son when he first arrived.  She could have easily rearranged the next night for hotel sexy time, but noooooo, she decided that her her needs were more important.  Way to impress your man, you ass.

• Love 17

Emily, you could have waited a few days for sexy time with Kobe. Take him home, let him sleep a few hours, have a shower, have some food and then introduce him to his son. Or ask him what he wants. I do get it in terms of you want to reconnect as a couple before the parenting reality takes over.

Yve, I don't know about Mohamed. At least he can communicate with you. Egypt and most likely your possible four seasons will be an adjustment for him.

Maybe I was just in a grumpy mood, but Miona came across as someone who needs to work on her personality and her ego. And find some charm. Looks get you in the door and that's it. You have no substance unless it is all the makeup you are wearing.  I found her unpleasant. She had better hope that Jibri makes it big so her ego will fit in at some music industry events. She is not the talent and has a long way to go to Kardashian type coverage. You meet the same people on the way up as you do on the way down. She was unappreciative of the beauty and fresh air and space of South Dakota, hated the 'little town', hated the reliance on vehicles (uh, it's probably a small city in a predominately rural area so there will be trucks - folks won't walk 50 miles to the city), preferred her own city in Serbia. I also don't think she really liked the boots. I hope that they turn out too small for her and she limps around a bit or gets blisters.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Chloe Dog said:

Emily is completely selfish not taking Kobe to meet his son when he first arrived.  She could have easily rearranged the next night for hotel sexy time, but noooooo, she decided that her her needs were more important.  Way to impress your man, you ass.

Right, think about the moms who for medical reasons cannot see or hold their baby right away.  Would they happily wait another day to meet the child?

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I guess if he wanted to.  She sees the kid every day so her priorities are different.

She may feel that he only wants to spend time with his son and not her. He may marry her to stay in the country and get to know his son. That is it. No package deal.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Emily, you could have waited a few days for sexy time with Kobe. Take him home, let him sleep a few hours, have a shower, have some food and then introduce him to his son. Or ask him what he wants. I do get it in terms of you want to reconnect as a couple before the parenting reality takes over.

Yve, I don't know about Mohamed. At least he can communicate with you. Egypt and most likely your possible four seasons will be an adjustment for him.

Maybe I was just in a grumpy mood, but Miona came across as someone who needs to work on her personality and her ego. And find some charm. Looks get you in the door and that's it. You have no substance unless it is all the makeup you are wearing.  I found her unpleasant. She had better hope that Jibri makes it big so her ego will fit in at some music industry events. She is not the talent and has a long way to go to Kardashian type coverage. You meet the same people on the way up as you do on the way down. She was unappreciative of the beauty and fresh air and space of South Dakota, hated the 'little town', hated the reliance on vehicles (uh, it's probably a small city in a predominately rural area so there will be trucks - folks won't walk 50 miles to the city), preferred her own city in Serbia. I also don't think she really liked the boots. I hope that they turn out too small for her and she limps around a bit or gets blisters.

Emily and her supposed need for sex ASAP seemed sad, like she equates sex with love and Kobe not having sex on his mind the second he saw her taps in to her insecurities. Her lack of consideration for him is telling.

Mohamed speaks very slowly and he seems older than he says he is, something is a bit off with him he seems clueless, I just can't put my finger on it.  It was nice of his mother to pick him up at the airport.  There is no way he will be able to understand the needs her son has.

Miona is trying to wrap her head around South Dakota, the realization that JibJab may be a little too unique for her, he had time to put on lipstick on and she did not and for her and the fact that they have no money so I will give her a pass on not being the nicest person right now.  JibJab makes a big show of her wearing cowboy boots and he is wearing white tennis shoes, hmmm. 

Bivalve was not on but he still continues to bother me.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mohamed speaks very slowly and he seems older than he says he is, something is a bit off with him he seems clueless, I just can't put my finger on it.  It was nice of his mother to pick him up at the airport.  There is no way he will be able to understand the needs her son has.

Great burn. LOL.  I can't peg Mohamed down either. Is he a Zied? Is he a Muhhamet? Is he gay and looking to get out of Egypt?  Yve strikes me a bit of Jenny with her girlish laughter and 'my prince will cometh' attitude. I mean the woman is successful, is not an alcoholic (unlike Stephanie or Darcy) and could get a silver fox State side. Someone on her level that is around her age. I can't understand why she would want a younger man to mommy.

Jibri and Miona storyline I am chalking up to 2 influencers who want to further their careers and go on a reality show.

I know we didn't see Bialzebub and Shaeeda but I also wonder if the whole storyline about the 'test' is TLC cooked storyline.  If it was, it's really going to throw poop in his face with the outside world and he may come clean that it was production that told him to do it to save face.

At this point, I don't care much for either Kobe or Emily to comment.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, Raine said:

Why couldn’t Emily take Kobe home to see his son, spend some time with him then go to a hotel for the night?  

That’s crazy talk!

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Raine said:

Why couldn’t Emily take Kobe home to see his son, spend some time with him then go to a hotel for the night?  

She did say it was a 2.5 hour drive to the airport, suppose they could use that time to actually get to know each other out of the bedroom, (that always seems like the missing element in all these relationships) and find out if even like each other and worry about the sex another time. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She did say it was a 2.5 hour drive to the airport, suppose they could use that time to actually get to know each other out of the bedroom, (that always seems like the missing element in all these relationships) and find out if even like each other and worry about the sex another time. 

I think she wants to see if he can still perform given her current size.  If he can’t she wants to cut bait.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I wonder what Kobe's been doing for the past two years?   

(I'm just glad they have apparently finished their down time for today.   Can you imaging having to sit through two hours of this show, and couldn't post about it live?).

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think 45 minutes into that drive Kobe is like.....uh oh.  This was an error.

I also find a lot of Americans wanting to seemingly want to own these foreigners troubling.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 9
On 4/29/2022 at 9:30 PM, Chloe Dog said:

Yes, Cindy Brady, you are beyond selfish and self absorbed!!!! :(

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

For me, and this is going to be a shallow statement, Emily is worried how he will react on seeing her heavier.  She knew someday he would be back to see her, even as long as six months ago.  There was time to do whatever she thought was appropriate to improve her appearance.  Eating sensibly, for instance, would not impact her ability to produce milk (for a baby now almost two years old?).  Her baby should be running around enough outside that she would be able to exercise while being outside.  Even a stroller that she could be pushing while walking or jogging would have been a positive.

Neither her appearance nor his arrival in the States were events that happened with no notice.

ETA: and I say this, having had three kids of my own.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 18

Kobe is from Cameroon.  Africans, for the most part, have 100% respect for parents and teachers.  I think if Emily starts in being snotty to mom and dad that will not sit well with Kobe.

Tonights buzz words:  Kobe, Koben, appreciation, disrespect, disrespectful, bidet.

Not sure if Egyptian Tim is on xanax or what, but he showed a side that was not pleasant.  It sounded to me that he wants to do nothing and taken care of.  Anyone else see this?

• Love 17

I love how sister Wish was the only person at the video showing with red wine, and a huge glass of it too.    Just a coincidence that Ari wore a white dress, and sat in the perfect spot to get nailed too.   I know it was all a set up, but I really enjoyed it.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

I can’t believe Bilal thought it would be okay to pull such a prank on his intended. Something like that causes trust issues. Shaeeda is smiling and saying all the right things, but I have a feeling that she is seething inside.

You would think that Kobe would be used to being the only Black person in a room; what with living in China and all. Emily is crass and uncouth. But then again, the fact that two of her exes are currently incarcerated, should have been a forewarning.

Now I understand why Arielle was so hostile to Bini’s sisters on the “Other Way” reunion show. 

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Now I understand why Arielle was so hostile to Bini’s sisters on the “Other Way” reunion show. 

Not that it excuses it at all, but the "I'm so glad I'll never have to see you again" line they conveniently cut out of the teasers for that scene flavor it a bit to me.  That's very confrontational.  They never have gotten along well - that's just pouring salt in the wound.

• Love 4
On 4/29/2022 at 11:41 PM, Frozendiva said:

I don't care much for Miona.  Jibri mentioned that he was getting the band back together, which implies he's been doing nothing at all for his music career (Space Punk) for some time.  While I'm all onboard with the let's live with my parents and save up plan, save up what?  Also a big fan of Jibri's mom still.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Not sure if Egyptian Tim is on xanax or what, but he showed a side that was not pleasant.  It sounded to me that he wants to do nothing and taken care of.  Anyone else see this?

So glad I wasn’t the only one seeing Tim in him. Thought my brain had short circuited from watching too much of this show!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I saw most of the first hour and then caught snippets....will catch it on demand. 

OK, so glad I am not the only one that thought Yve's Mo was a little....off...not sure if it is the accent or he was just dazed and confused after such a long trip (anyone catch that Yve has made 4 trips to Egypt? WTF, didn't know a healer could clean up that well). His obsession with the bidet was strange. If he is such a strict Muslim that he is that worried about a semi clean asshole when he prays how did he justify the sexy time before marriage with Yve? I think she is going to find out he is even YOUNGER than she thought and yes, he is going to sit around and expect to be catered to like a spoiled child. This won't go well. 

Emily, Emily, Emily.....sigh. I get it, she is worried that he won't be attracted to her or want to have sex ever again but will want to stay for the sake of his kid. But she just came off as super desperate pulling the panties out of the bag in the car (oh and those did look like they may be able to get over her thighs). Allegedly you are going to be together for the rest of your lives, calm the F down. Kobe so far seems like a reasonable guy and sweet. But what was with the comments about the ring? Again, I never will understand the people on these shows who have zero income, zero savings, a kid or two already and expect a $40,000 rock and $200,000 wedding (Rebecca with her horse and carriage for wedding #4?!) 

One bonus this season, everyone seems to speak each other's language enough to have actual discussions. No awkward translator app arguments. 

Jibjab is in the closet, big time, sorry Miona. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
49 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

So glad I wasn’t the only one seeing Tim in him. Thought my brain had short circuited from watching too much of this show!

Far from it, that's the first thing my wife said. I was very disappointed he wasn't on pillow talk last night.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Kobe is from Cameroon.  Africans, for the most part, have 100% respect for parents and teachers.  I think if Emily starts in being snotty to mom and dad that will not sit well with Kobe.

Tonights buzz words:  Kobe, Koben, appreciation, disrespect, disrespectful, bidet.

Yve could have easily gotten one of those in toilet bidet things or until then the Slow Egyptian could say, get in the shower for a quick anal rinse, just saying.  He prays 5 times a day, clearly he will not have time to help around the house or any child care. He conveniently comes up with a rationalization on why it is okay they sleep together.  What could Yve see in that guy, it most likely was not scintillating conversation or their love of the same religion, this relationship is doomed.  

Why is Emily concerned with those material things and saying they have to legally have a ring and it has to be real, she wants a wedding dress, etc...this guy is just off the plane!!  Kobe is from Cameroon, a big part of his culture is education and having a career, I do not worry about this guy and he speaks French no doubt, he could be a French tutor and get paid under the table. At some point Mother and Father Emily will like this guy more than Emily.  Also, Emily asking about the two grand is sad, that money will be gone quickly in the US, it is a drop in the ocean of what they will need to live on their own.  

Maybe a I missed something about Shaydee and Bivalve, he said he was taking her to meet his mother and have lunch, she didn't wonder why she had to pack up her bags and bring them with her?  I caught the worn out carpeting on the stairs in the big house!

Bini and Ari, enough!! No more please.

• Love 13

I'm doing a complete 180 on my opinion of Shaeda.  I originally thought she was the long awaited Anfisa 2.0, but boy, was I wrong.  She seemed sweet, genuine, and honestly appreciative of Bilal's home and her yoga room.  I wonder if he has any more "surprises" up his sleeve to test her?

I get a kick out of some of these people and their "commitment" to their religion. Shaeda and Bilal appear to be the exception however.  This season, it's Egyptian Tim that will adhere to every belief he has EXCEPT ONE.  LOL.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but maybe he could be a bit more flexible about the bidet.  That can't be a cheap bathroom reno, and we all know who's paying for that - Mommy.  I hope it's just the translation that's coming across that way but this guy's kinda creeping me out.

• Love 5
On 4/29/2022 at 11:41 PM, Frozendiva said:

Maybe I was just in a grumpy mood, but Miona came across as someone who needs to work on her personality and her ego.

It’s not just you! To me, she came across as an entitled unlikeable bitch who thinks far too highly of herself. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I'm doing a complete 180 on my opinion of Shaeda.  I originally thought she was the long awaited Anfisa 2.0, but boy, was I wrong.  She seemed sweet, genuine, and honestly appreciative of Bilal's home and her yoga room.  I wonder if he has any more "surprises" up his sleeve to test her?

I get a kick out of some of these people and their "commitment" to their religion. Shaeda and Bilal appear to be the exception however.  This season, it's Egyptian Tim that will adhere to every belief he has EXCEPT ONE.  LOL.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but maybe he could be a bit more flexible about the bidet.  That can't be a cheap bathroom reno, and we all know who's paying for that - Mommy.  I hope it's just the translation that's coming across that way but this guy's kinda creeping me out.

Less than $50 on Amazon and the minimum of effort to install, hardly remodeling the whole bathroom. There are very few countries in the world that use toilet paper, U.S.A., U.K. & Canada being the main places where bidets are not generally used.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Less than $50 on Amazon and the minimum of effort to install, hardly remodeling the whole bathroom. There are very few countries in the world that use toilet paper, U.S.A., U.K. & Canada being the main places where bidets are not generally used.

Ohhh, something that attaches to the toilet?  I pictured a separate piece but yeah, an add-on wouldn't be a big deal.  

15 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yes, he had a wide-eyed vacant look like he was sedated and I got the impression that he was looking for a mother figure with benefits. Wait until he sees how much time Yve has to spend taking care of her REAL son. 

That did get me to wondering, though, Yve said that Mo would be home alone because she was “usually out all day.” Is her plan to possibly train him as a caretaker for the boy? 

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Or she can drag the garden hose thru the bathroom window.

Maybe she can purchase that model and have the Egyptian install it or will it be something for her to figure out as he put it.

Or maybe Egyptian Tim can just fuck off!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

He prays 5 times a day, clearly he will not have time to help around the house or any child care.

They are brief prayers.  Many believers have full time jobs and still find the time.

• Love 4

Maybe a I missed something about Shaydee and Bivalve, he said he was taking her to meet his mother and have lunch, she didn't wonder why she had to pack up her bags and bring them with her? 

I didn’t think she brought everything with her for the supposed lunch meeting with Mom and he figured they’d go back to the first house later and pick everything up while laughing all the way about his hilarious practical joke. Plus, they had only been there one night, maybe she hadn’t fully unpacked or some of her stuff was still in the van. 

I guess Mom wasn’t there after all, another elaborate lie! 

And, I’m sorry but I think that house is cookie cutter generic and charmless but I can see why Bilal considers it an indication of his rising above his hood roots. 

• Love 3
(edited)

For about $400, certainly less than a bathroom reno, Yve could get a top of the line Toto Washlet which features a heated seat, warm water spray and even a remote control!* https://www.build.com/toto-sw2043r/s1661563

I mentioned this in Live Chat, friends got one during the Great Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020 and never looked back! 

* I’m laughing to myself picturing my husband constantly losing the remote control like he does for the TV/DVR ones. Calling from the bathroom, “Honey...”       Believe me, I'M not fishing that thing out of the toilet! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 6

Oh, and Yve mentioned that she was engaged to her son's father and they were together a few years, but she ended it because she didn't feel she got the emotional support she needed as a mom to a special needs child. OK---does she see this low rent Egyptian Tim knock off being able to provide deep emotional support? Curious whether we will ever meet her ex---when we first meet her and her son, she said something about "daddy is doing dinner tonight, what do you want to eat?" and then they went to his house (I guess to drop off her son for a visit?). So, he is still involved in his son's life, which was refreshing after so many deadbeats on these shows. How will he feel about this man child coming into his son's life? I have a feeling the drama will be large on this one.....hope her "tribe" help her see the light and send him packing. He came off as spoiled, vacant adn childish. 

• Love 5
(edited)
14 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I love how sister Wish was the only person at the video showing with red wine, and a huge glass of it too.    Just a coincidence that Ari wore a white dress, and sat in the perfect spot to get nailed too.   I know it was all a set up, but I really enjoyed it.  

Must have been a total set-up. Throwing wine in someone's face only happens on 90 Day, unless I'm out of touch with reality. But also, having a SIBLING act like that? A husband and wife wine throwing fit is odd to me, but this is Bini's sister acting like that. My siblings don't go running around throwing wine in someone's face on my behalf, then go stomping off in a tizzy. Good grief.

"I love this stupid jerk" says Ari about Bini. The Queen has spoken, she who is so perfect and "puts up" with Bini. Her constant building herself up while tearing down Bini is killing me.

Janice needs to butt out and Ari needs to quit oversharing. I hate the mom and her intrusive opinions, the coddling of Ari and always sticking her nose in her daughter's business. I don't know if I can stomach another season of this storyline.

Edited by Breedom
Can't keep the names straight! Ari vs. Bini.
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Oh, and Yve mentioned that she was engaged to her son's father and they were together a few years, but she ended it because she didn't feel she got the emotional support she needed as a mom to a special needs child. OK---does she see this low rent Egyptian Tim knock off being able to provide deep emotional support? Curious whether we will ever meet her ex---when we first meet her and her son, she said something about "daddy is doing dinner tonight, what do you want to eat?" and then they went to his house (I guess to drop off her son for a visit?). So, he is still involved in his son's life, which was refreshing after so many deadbeats on these shows. How will he feel about this man child coming into his son's life? I have a feeling the drama will be large on this one.....hope her "tribe" help her see the light and send him packing. He came off as spoiled, vacant adn childish. 

So now we have her friends the yogis aka the real housewives of jellystone & her Egyptian boyfriend aka dollar store Tim.

• LOL 11
31 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yes, he had a wide-eyed vacant look like he was sedated and I got the impression that he was looking for a mother figure with benefits. Wait until he sees how much time Yve has to spend taking care of her REAL son. 

That did get me to wondering, though, Yve said that Mo would be home alone because she was “usually out all day.” Is her plan to possibly train him as a caretaker for the boy? 

My thought was it conflicted with what she said about her son and the every three hour catheter...so which is it?

His vacant look is disturbing like there is nothing behind his eyes.  Yve could not find a creepy guy locally?

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

For about $400, certainly less than a bathroom reno, Yve could get a top of the line Toto Washlet which features a heated seat, warm water spray and even a remote control!* https://www.build.com/toto-sw2043r/s1661563

I mentioned this in Live Chat, friends got one during the Great Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020 and never looked back! 

* I’m laughing to myself picturing my husband constantly losing the remote control like he does for the TV/DVR ones. Calling from the bathroom, “Honey...” 

You had me at "heated seat." 

I recently put a TV in my bathroom, not even kidding and I could see my husband confusing the remotes, lol!

Maybe it is just me but honestly I have had hotel room with a bidet and could never use it, no idea why it has never appealed to me, it seems like a lot of room for error like with wet pants and shoes, slipping in, etc...

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, Breedom said:

"I love this stupid jerk" says Ari about Bini. The Queen has spoken, she who is so perfect and "puts up" with Bini. Her constant building herself up while tearing down Ari is killing me.

What's with the fake video of Ari "managing" her father's medical practice? When did she do that, as a teenager? She got married at 18 and was living abroad with her first husband. In her first episode w/90 Day, she mentioned already being married 10 years at age 28.   

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yve could have easily gotten one of those in toilet bidet things or until then the Slow Egyptian could say, get in the shower for a quick anal rinse, just saying.  He prays 5 times a day, clearly he will not have time to help around the house or any child care. He conveniently comes up with a rationalization on why it is okay they sleep together.  What could Yve see in that guy, it most likely was not scintillating conversation or their love of the same religion, this relationship is doomed.  

He's young, he's hot and he's a prize. Same would be if the roles were reversed and it was a 50 year old guy with a 22 year old woman with a model body.

1 hour ago, Chloe Dog said:

I see Minoa more of an Anfisa 2.0.  I have no issues with Shaeda at this time and think she is too good for Bilahzabub.  GIRL, you can do better.

Reason I think Mo 2.0 wants the bidet not only for a clean anal but for this (flashback to Usman showing Lisa how to wash her feet)

noc6c8djpt051.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You had me at "heated seat." 

I recently put a TV in my bathroom, not even kidding and I could see my husband confusing the remotes, lol!

Maybe it is just me but honestly I have had hotel room with a bidet and could never use it, no idea why it has never appealed to me, it seems like a lot of room for error like with wet pants and shoes, slipping in, etc...

I need to up my game!  I only have a "no standing" policy in my ensuite!  Never thought of a tv but that's a helluva good idea!

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Throwing wine in someone's face only happens on 90 Day, unless I'm out of touch with reality. But also, having a SIBLING act like that? A husband and wife wine throwing fit is odd to me, but this is Bini's sister acting like that. My siblings don't go running around throwing wine in someone's face on my behalf, then go stomping off in a tizzy. Good grief.

It's a Real Housewives staple also.  Staged or not, whether Ari deserved it or not, I think it was a disgusting display of anger on the last night she was to spend with her beloved brother.  Grow up, sisters!

Re bidet-gate, can someone educate me on this please?  So, after you do your business and get your undercarriage power-washed, how do dry off?  Toilet paper?  I thought that was the point of the bidet, to reduce the wasteful use of toilet paper?  Do people just pull up their drawers and let them absorb???  Inquiring minds  . . . .

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Goodtimes said:

What's with the fake video of Ari "managing" her father's medical practice?

I think that was from when we first "met" Ari, she was filmed working there BEFORE she was supposedly going to move to Ethopia and have the baby there. 

• Love 1