Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E02: ChrisCross

druzy
  • Start Topic

Briana goes on Kail’s ex’s podcast leading to explosive consequences. Kloie has a medical emergency & Jade must navigate solo with Sean gone, Ashley contemplates the divorce while Bar visits his mom in Ohio. Leah goes on a date but gets a shocking call.

Airs March 15, 2022

• Useful 2

They didn't show Kail in the preview for next week, did they?  I wonder if she'll actually quit filming for good or if she's just having a temper tantrum.   I hope they added a penalty clause to the season 11 contracts that they get docked for that crap.  

• Love 6

Im so tired of Kail's condescending attitude and temper tantrums.  But they won't fire her because she brings the drama.  So if they're going to coddle this behavior then I hope she's making their jobs extra hard.  

New Javi gives me bad vibes.  Granted it's only a few minutes on TV, but he seems.....brooding and possessive.   I'm glad it appears to be over.  Especially since Bri didn't seem to want to marry him for the right reasons anyway, and she knew it.  

I didn't know Leah used with her dad.  She was very wise to keep distance from him.  Way to use your daughter there.  Only call when you need bailed out?  Some Father.  Proud of her for keeping her boundaries.  She is serious about staying clean and is smart enough to know that certain situations are dangerous for her in terms of relapse.   Unlike Bar and Sean who clean up for a bit, go right back to old situations and 'friends', then get right back into it.  You're in danger as soon as you think you don't have to be vigilant about your addictions anymore.  

• Love 6

YAY!!!! No more Kail?? YAY!!! Typical diva behavior from a prima donna with no discernable talent or likeability whatsoever. This whole feud between her and Briana is stupid. Why did she get so possessive over Javi in the first place? She cheated on him and then dumped him...why should she care if he dated Briana? She is absolutely psycho when it comes to these baby daddies. She dumps them but then will not free herself from them...using the kids as a reason to keep them in her life. Her constant legal battles over custody and visitation is just a manipulation to keep these guys always engaged with her. She could easily reach agreements with them and maintain cordial but businesslike relationships with them for the sake of the kids...as it is, they have never experienced a peaceful co-parenting situation ever. There have been truces but certainly no lengthy or permanent peaceful time with any of these men.

Her lawsuit regarding Briana is just as stupid as she is...I guess she has a lot of "F**k you  money to spend on retainers for attorneys to throw it around on frivolous lawsuits. Money that could be better spent on providing for her four kids. At least she has three baby daddies that appear to be involved in their kids lives and want more time with them. They could be worse like sweet little Stella's dad who just gave up his parental rights to her and will probably never see her again. So, bye bye Kail...don't let the door hit your ample fake ass on the way out.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Love 6

That poor child Chloe (refuse to write it like an illiterate idiot).  Bullshit Chloe kept asking for her abusive piece of garbage father.    And her stupid mother couldn’t call Chloe’s pediatrician to refer her to the appropriate pediatric dentist?   

• Love 1

I don’t get it.  Didn’t Kail do a podcast with Devoin?  Kail is just upset that Chris would appear on the show…..just not with her. Wish they would fire her.  She would be broke in 1-2 years tops.  No way has Chloe been brushing her teeth.  Did Jade not know you take a child to a pediatric dentist?  Driving around in a Mercedes and no regular dentist visits for her child.  I don’t believe Jade is helping her brush her teeth.  Poor kid.  

• Love 6

i haven’t watched this episode, but i’m living for briana taunting hulk by banging all her exes and smearing it all over social media lol. if you check out the teen mom subreddit, they have all the receipts. both girls (i refuse to call them women) are gross, but hulk is by far the worst and you just know her fat ass is trembling with anger while refreshing twitter every ten seconds and i’m here for that

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I don’t understand why it would take so long to get Chloe’s tooth fixed. So she would have to wait a week in pain for an appointment with a pediatric dentist? There isn’t more than one in her area or did she only call the first one she found.

Kail and Briana seem to thrive when they are at war with someone else. Neither of them seem like bad moms as their kids seem ok but, once you take the kids out of the equation, their behavior is just atrocious. I feel like they don’t have any other friends or anything substantive to distract them so they just fight with the other teen moms. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Poor Chloe is enduring some form of abuse every time we see her. It's become difficult to watch. And her mother takes no responsibility. "She brushes her teeth but it's that sticky candy Shawn is always eatin'. "

Of course this bitch won't leave the house without contour and a full set of lashes but her kid has never seen a dentist.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I don’t understand why it would take so long to get Chloe’s tooth fixed. So she would have to wait a week in pain for an appointment with a pediatric dentist? There isn’t more than one in her area or did she only call the first one she found.

Tooth pain is horrible!  Hopefully the dentist gave her some antibiotics because it's no doubt abcessed.  Some people were not raised to have routine dentist visits while growing up.  Lots of uneducated people out in the world believe the "baby" teeth don't matter because they'll fall out and be replaced.  Some children fight brushing their teeth.  I bet dentists see this stuff (and worse) all the time. 

• Love 9
On 3/16/2022 at 7:01 PM, vmcd88 said:

I don’t get it.  Didn’t Kail do a podcast with Devoin?  Kail is just upset that Chris would appear on the show…..just not with her. Wish they would fire her.  She would be broke in 1-2 years tops.  No way has Chloe been brushing her teeth.  Did Jade not know you take a child to a pediatric dentist?  Driving around in a Mercedes and no regular dentist visits for her child.  I don’t believe Jade is helping her brush her teeth.  Poor kid.  

Thank you for your spot on comments. Jade is not a good parent. She uses the F word in front of her child constantly, she leaves her child with her two drug addled parents, leaves her child with the baby daddy who is also a drug user and spends his days playing video games and ignoring his daughter, doesn't take her child to a dentist and probably allows her to drink sugar loaded soda and eat sugar loaded cererals and candy, discusses adult topics in front of her daughter and fights openly with her parents and baby daddy in front of her daughter. She may think she's a great parent but she isn't. And yes, to top it all off, she's tooling around town in a Mercedes SUV. Trash.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Getting into West Point is incredibly hard...graduating from it, even harder to accomplish. This guy is amazing!

He didn't attend West Point.  He went to West Point's prep school after high school, and then attended Georgia Military College followed by WVU.  It's on his LinkedIn page.  Nothing wrong with that academic route, but either he or the editors wanted to give the impression that he went to the actual West Point Military Academy.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaylan-mobley

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6