Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Antoine is a sexy beast, right?

He's definitely a BEAST.

Raydentyne ain't gonna have anything to do with Rick's "pretty penis"....  He should catch a GIANT CLUE!!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Antoine just wants to party and sleep until he inevitably ends back up in jail. Why get a job or do anything productive when you're just going to get locked back up in a few months?

It's so bizarre to me that last week he wasn't interested in changing the tire or learning how.  No interest in improving himself or learning new skills...it's just beyond comprehension to me.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, I called it! Rick’s penis is the third person in their relationship. Other than Kay, I mean.

He'll be in for a surprise when it turns out the third person needs a little blue pill.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

It's so bizarre to me that last week he wasn't interested in changing the tire or learning how.  No interest in improving himself or learning new skills...it's just beyond comprehension to me.

What’s a sign in the convicts you’ve worked with that they WILL stay out of trouble?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I watched the first episode of “Julia” last night. I know it got good reviews but it was kind of meh for me.

I gave up on it after a couple of episodes. I couldn't figure out why the writers made Julia such a whiny menopausal mess, who was always looking yearningly at other women's babies. And Paul! The urbane, sophisticated man has been characterized as a failed artist who struggles with playing second fiddle to his wife. I hated it. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, I called it! Rick’s penis is the third person in their relationship. Other than Kay, I mean.

The world's least appealing foursome: Raydean, Kay, Rick, and Rick's monster schlong.

4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Beautiful smi- if you say so, Raydean.

That was her way of saying Rick is only missing one tooth which, in her world, is quite the achievement.  She is so clearly repulsed by him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

TayLER ends up sitting ion the emergency room waiting room for the next three hours while Chance chats up the nurses and tries to steal some pain medications. And who is watching the kids?

They're fine they threw some food on the ground cracked a window and locked them in a room 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

OH GOD not webmd lol we are not gonna diagnose ourselves by looking at a website 

Rather than, you know, GO TO THE HOSPITAL. 

What the hell is wrong with these people? Don't answer that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

brat loves judy....another show I will never see in this or any known universe or dimension until the universe collapses in on itself and the Magnito People emerge from behind Saturn with death rays.

Did you submit to Mama June?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

TayLER ends up sitting ion the emergency room waiting room for the next three hours while Chance chats up the nurses and tries to steal some pain medications. And who is watching the kids?

He'll flirt with the nurse before he clocks her one and steal the key to the medication cabinet. 

• Love 3
Just now, Gobi said:

Kidney stone pain should be in the back, not side. Gall bladder?

I've only had one kidney stone (most painful thing ever) and I thought the same but I felt mine more in the side/deep in the front. I thought it was appendix.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I gave up on it after a couple of episodes. I couldn't figure out why the writers made Julia such a whiny menopausal mess, who was always looking yearningly at other women's babies. And Paul! The urbane, sophisticated man has been characterized as a failed artist who struggles with playing second fiddle to his wife. I hated it. 

Oooh, thanks for the heads up. I'll probably watch it anyway because I love Sarah Lancashire

• Love 2

Antoine’s getting high first thing in the morning. Which will make him very productive throughout the rest of the day.

Wake and bake, bro!

• LOL 7