Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

My husband is going to Vegas for work this weekend and I told him to make sure he goes to the strip club for the best fettucine alfredo and he was so confused.

Only if it's shrimp alfredo.  All the freshest seafood is served at strip clubs.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Poor Kaylah.  She spent that $300 on cleaning supplies and spent 13 years waiting on Martell and he is a DOUCHE!  Poor thing.

Chance is buying 3 promise rings for TayLER's girls.  Jeebus.  I'm concerned.  He wants to be their DAD.  Good Gawd Almighty!

• Love 4

Let's see what happens when the kids lose the rings!   My uncle used to deal in jewelry.  When I was 5 he gave me a birthstone ring.  That night we went to a wedding and I lost it.  He searched all over the hall, and it was never found.  I still have the ring box.   Boy was he mad!

• Love 4

Boy, Lacey.... There wasn't ONE SINGLE GUY IN THE TOWN YOU LIVE IN THAT YOU COULD GET A DATE WITH???
Antoine is THE BEST you could find???  Anywhere??  I mean, the guy is emotionally about 9 years old!!  What a giant ass!

Lacey honey; you need professional help!  Hurry! Before you have to pick up the pieces of those matchbox cars he's gonna break!

And Indie??  You should get your adorable little girl and GO BACK HOME.  STOP CALLING THE PSYCHIC!  She's as big a moron as Indie is.

And WHY is TayLER going to the hospital???  She's already pregnant?? What the actual fuck?

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

Antoine is such a silly putty blob.  Sometimes he's like Sylvester Stallone's messed up grandson and sometimes he's like the "Kilroy was here" cartoon came to life.  Or . . . weren't there some goons that were constantly trying to capture Olive Oyl?

I am a thousand years old.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Did Lacey forget to pay the heating bill? Why are they still wearing their coats?

Plus they have their love to keep them warm.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2