Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

She's walking outside with her foils in? 

It reminds me of when I worked at the dental school. Sometimes the fire alarm would go and patients would have to get out of the chairs mid-procedure and stagger down the stairs to the sidewalks. Full of novocain and holding ice packs and bloody tissues to their faces. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 4

YIPPEE!!!! Granny is IN THE HOUSE!!! I cannot WAIT to see her give Harry the what-for!

PLUS... She just told Indie "to get her head out of her ass"!!!!

LOVE HER!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey bunkies! I just rode in on my snarkosaurus, and I am ready to rumble! 

It has been a WEEK and I am looking forward to sharing some jailhouse hooch and chicken balls with you all. 

(Tuesday I was having lunch with my son, we walked outside, suddenly felt faint, had to sit, ended up sliding to the ground and hitting my head. My poor lad was quite alarmed. Ended up going to the ER because hello, hit my head. Four hours later I emerged with a clean bill of health but I did a Very Bad Thing to my knee-"ow my leg!" and had to take a big pain killer to sleep. Next day, fell again at home-tried to stand up, my bad knee gave way, pitched forward and wound up in a heap on the floor--so now its both knees! AND I did Another Very Bad Thing to my big toe and its all black and blue and swollen. The application of ice and Aleve had improved things greatly and I am on the mend but there is some serious Old Lady Energy in the air here. Sheesh!)

So pass the wine, please. 

Not wine, but CANE.  Get a cane, Peps, at least until you stop falling over, off, down. 

I looooove my canes, which I have in multiple colors and designs. 

It gives me the unassailable stability of a tripod--which is always helpful when I'm stepping over and around eight dogs flopped between living room and bath.  I use it to poke things farther away and drag things closer.  You can just hook it over your arm like a purse if you're walking and feeling steady--like a bumbershoot.

Big fan of the cane.  It can solidify your fuck-you swagger if you approach it that way.

Show's on!  Give it some thought.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5