Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Floatingbison said:

I can't decide who I despise more, Mama June or kody from Sister Wives.

Oh, Mama June, no contest. She is trash. Kody's an overbearing, fatuous, sanctimonious, selfish, egotistical asshole, with all the charm of a blind naked mole rat, but June is just....ugh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

Jesus, Fatima, why are you so hot to have your daughter's ex con poppy daddy picking schools and helping with homework? Supervised visits, maybe. And kiss the notion of child support goodbye. Sheesh. What color is the sky on these people's world?

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Yep. And he's going to be that guy who never sees his kid because the mom is "unreasonable" (like not letting her kid stay overnight with an ex con she just met)

Edited by Ladystardust
Spelling is important
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I feel like Harry is one of those guys who talks a big game but in reality he'll see this poor kid every couple months when he gets around to it and to pretend like he's a "good dad".

Like Devil Dick Michael. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I feel like Harry is one of those guys who talks a big game but in reality he'll see this poor kid every couple months when he gets around to it and to pretend like he's a "good dad".

Probably starts out seeing her a few times a week, then loses interest.

• Love 8
(edited)

Grrreeeaaattt. Let's see how Chance holds up with the stress.  TayLER needs to make a safety plan NOW before he hurts her and those girls.  It may be too late?

May be too late for the sister.  Is she still alive?

So mach fun peeps!!  I'm gonna just keep drinking wine and eating goldfish & peanuts.  Not sure what made me so cranky tonight but hey! it's Friday!  

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!! See you Sunday!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5

Fatima is right, don't let Ava go with this no account.   Harry's saying all the right things, if only that could happen - but it won't.    Meanwhile, outside in the car, Indie is waiting with her daughter for God know how long, for Harry to return.

• Love 9