Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E07: Gently Down the Stream LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Those knots looked hard.  But only one hole?

I went canoeing once.  They pulled us off the river 2 hours late and over 5 miles short. We must have crashed and flipped over then dumped that thing out over 50 times.  Water was real low and there were lots of rocks😎

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I wonder how well Cayla and Raquel would have done on their own.

They were wise to wait for Penn and Kim after the cheese-fest.  That said, it really helped P/K that there were four people to memorize the fish.  that was truly a task that benefited from a group effort. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Thalia said:

it really helped P/K that there were four people to memorize the fish.  that was truly a task that benefited from a group effort.

Almost seems like the task was designed to create either collaboration or chaos.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

I watch on the DVR so behind you guys. I do like the bitching about teams racing from Kim and Penn, only because it is the first hint that they are not perpetually nice. On the other hand, it is a Race so race. 

Is that bitching?  "I want to take them to the finals to beat them."  Pretty nice bitching.  But you can't really blame Cayla and Raquel.  I don't think anyone would have expected them to follow a team going the wrong way. 

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

This has to be non-elim, right?

I wonder if it has something to do with not being able to bring all the teams back even with the replacements.  It does feel like a lot of non-elims.

• Love 5
Just now, Door County Cherry said:

I wonder if it has something to do with not being able to bring all the teams back even with the replacements.  It does feel like a lot of non-elims.

Quite likely.  If we want the same number of legs that we would have had in the Before Times, we have to put up with more non-eliminations.

• Love 4