Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E07: Gently Down the Stream LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Teams continue racing through Corsica, France, where each team member must try a piece of casu martzu, also known as maggot cheese.

Original airdate 2/9/22

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

Oh, right, Survivor cast was announced. Meh.

I like the commercial with the fan. His daughter’s name is Cirie. Their cat’s name is Rupert.

Vultures continuing to hover over Arun & Natalia . . .

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

There is no way I could do that.  I say that with a lot of the things they do.  But weird food?  I won't even eat bleu cheese.

ETA:  [girly squeal] pretty fishies! [/girly squeal]

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Note to self:  if self ever goes on The Amazing Race, remember to claim that self is lactose-intolerant.  Then don't get caught on camera eating a pepperoni pizza. 

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Ryan says, "I had worse in prison."

Not far off. I can’t blame him for bringing that up.

Unless it’s mozzarella on a pizza, I don’t eat cheese. I’d be grabbing a pen and paper, making a makeshift Express Pass.

”We’re in last place.” “Are you kidding me?” Arun, buddy, you two bring up the rear more than a plastic surgeon specializing in buttocks.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Unless it’s mozzarella on a pizza, I don’t eat cheese. I’d be grabbing a pen and paper, making a makeshift Express Pass.

I'm so glad to find one of my people!  I can't eat cold cheese without gagging.  Which is why I haven't tried since I was 6.  But I like it melted on pizza and Mexican food.  

2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

The kayak looks ten times harder.

and from the description, i thought it would be easier.  I hope they don't lose any of the fish. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 1

I’m guessing the 4 won’t remember the order and will have to do it again. The first group had a much better strategy with clever names for each fish. Much easier to remember bumble bee and Duke colors than random color combinations

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

If Sheri was doing the Roadblock, Akbar would remind her that she is a Division I athlete.

Show some respect. Knot-tying is an overlooked sport in Division-I. 😜

Man, Penn is a raging dork. Cool.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

A Napoleon to help - do they look for a person or a pastry?

I’m hoping they know he’s not the real deal. 😜

Damn, I can’t think of Turkey without thinking of Turbo from The Challenge. Anyone else want to admit that?

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1