Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E04: Week 4

• Start Topic

Clayton tries to help Shanae and Elizabeth settle their dispute; a Texas-style family barbecue is followed by a musical performance by country band Restless Road; special guests Jonathan Greenard and Kamu Grugier-Hill coach the ladies.

Airs Monday, January 31 at 8:00PM EST.

giphy.gif

• Love 3

The anti-Shananae Tribunal has met and deemed an intervention necessary. Yet, the producers beat them to the punch and told him he needs an emergency 2:1–without the backing of the tribunal. Clayton is mentally checked out and trying to go to his happy place to avoid the Great Shrimp/Hot Tub Debate—now he is physically leaving. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Wow. Shanae really loves shrimp.  

Shane: "Shrimp, will you accept this rose?"

And what the hell is holding Elizabeth's dress (barely) up? Super- Nip?

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 6

Guessing Elizabeth will go home soon (I like her, but Clayton has had no connection with her other than talking about bullying), and producers will make him keep Shenae because villain. Feel bad for Elizabeth but I wish she just completely refused to engage and calmly asked him to just ask the other women in the house. She got there eventually, but she engaged with Shenae first and that girl is nuts and not worth it. 

• Love 14

If Clayton gets rid of Shanae, I’ll have great respect. If he gets rid of them both…would suck for Elizabeth, but at least he is getting rid of the drama.   But if he keeps Shanae, then he is officially the dumbest Bachelor of them all. 

• Love 17

This show just needs to end.  We need leads that can move past drama, talk to the other people, ignore the arguments, and stop having a show that is all about canceling the whole process.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Shananae helping herself to a plate full of shrimp rolls!! This is so funny. Once again, no one is taking her offer of shrimp! The George Costanza shrimp insult: the ocean called and they want their shrimp back! Coming to Paradise Scallop Fingers and Shrimp Fingers are the next best  villainous pairing since coldcut Chad and Daniel. These women are losing their damn minds!! Clayton just left the party entirely. They got shrimp cocktail instead of a cocktail party. Did he even say ONE WORD in his sitdown?! I don’t think he did. It’ll be entirely unfair if Elizabeth ends up getting sent home with Shanaenae. I feel like the women would start a riot if that happened.

• LOL 6
Just now, alexa said:

This show just needs to end.  We need leads that can move past drama, talk to the other people, ignore the arguments, and stop having a show that is all about canceling the whole process.  

and producers that stop encouraging all of it and thinking its what the viewers want to see. I truly do not care about the "drama" but it's their formula every single season. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

If Clayton gets rid of Shanae, I’ll have great respect. If he gets rid of them both…would suck for Elizabeth, but at least he is getting rid of the drama.   But if he keeps Shanae, then he is officially the dumbest Bachelor of them all. 

So does Clayton look in the mirror and say, "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the dumbest of them all?"

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Pilot Peter still gets my vote 😂 Clayton will need to be more influened by a psychotic mommy and have to hook up with at least three to four women from the cast post-show to match him!

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

So does Clayton look in the mirror and say, "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the dumbest of them all?"

This man is a total dolt. From making out with cassidy and letting her essentially hump him at a kids party to this - he is a total himbo. Ugh seriously he is awful.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, EllenB said:

Whoops, it wasn't Elizabeth with the levitating black dress. But since so many look alike, how can I tell? It's not my fault, I tell you! Wait, maybe it was! I'm so confused!

Keeping Shanaenae? Well, fuck that.

• Love 2

Rachel Lindsay has said that producers openly made her keep people like Lee (the "villain" on her season) so I assume they do it to everyone. This is why I wasn't as upset as everyone else that Rodney was overlooked for the Bachelor. Every lead ends up looking like a moron and even the ones I like, I end up liking a lot less (other than maybe only Michelle). Rodney deserves way better and I can continue liking him this way. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Every woman is like "am I really going to keep fighting for a man this dumb?" 

Don’t you wish that one woman would have the wherewithal  to turn down a rose? They’d instantly become Bachelor Nation famous! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Ok i thought elizabeth was pulling her dress off . Ok shenae is acting just like courtney on bens season. I dont get it .

so teddy- 2 weeks in a row i have noticed her little frownie face— shes very cute and she needs to stop that little frownie face thing she does. 

• Love 2

I thought for sure Clayton and Rachel would have an airplane date, because she’s a pilot, doncha know.  Clayton saying she’s intelligent because she’s a pilot is funny, I mean, the Duggar boys have their licenses. 
I thought she did well on the date though and has a cute smile.

I’m appalled that he kept cray cray shananae but since Clayton can’t really carry the show, she’s at least low level entertaining  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

This guy is all, “Did your horses take a wrong turn and you just ended up here?” I’m thinking there’s a slight chance that’s exactly what happened and they just moseyed into someone’s yard and crashed their actual family BBQ. That is until the lady there stared asking Rachel about her reproductive plans. Jeesh!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Ok, ok, I started watching this after reading here that it was a better season than it has been in the recent past. Makes me sick that Shanae stays and Elizabeth goes. His date with Rachel, all that smoochin they did while talking about her pilothood made her lip gloss go way up over her lip making her whole philtrum all shiny was very distracting. Clayt’n looked like he was focusing on all that off the lip shimmer too, not listening to what she was saying , but wishing her lipGLOSS (emphasis added) wasn’t looking like that. So he goes in for the wash it all off by sucking it off her face technique.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Ok, Rachel is Clayton’s obvious front runner (at this point). He’s gushing over her. He’s actually talking to her—and “being vulnerable” about his feelings even—in between kissing her. The other girls are also getting kisses, but with slack jawed, glazed-over stares into the distance while they attempt to talk to him. He already pictures her as the mother of his children and growing old together…oh, I think he’s repeating the song lyrics. (Was there also a line about not dimming your light?) But he was pretty effusive even at dinner and when they were at the dock about wanting to slow down the day to have more time together. This is the most personality and romance we’ve seen from him so far.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Hi, Can anybody do me a big favour and recap the 10 minutes after the rose ceremony and before Rachel's date?  My PVR cut the show off because I keep overstuffing it.

Apparently Clayton gave a speech?!

I don’t remember anything memorable except talking about packing their bags for a trip around the world and starting over…first stop Houston. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1