Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E04: Week 4

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Sierra—noooooooo! You’re going to be murdered in your sleep, girl. Do you think Clayton will finally catch on once Shanaenae has a new set of “bullies attacking her”?

That depends on whether he’s listening with his ears or his penis.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Ok, Rachel is Clayton’s obvious front runner (at this point). He’s gushing over her. He’s actually talking to her—and “being vulnerable” about his feelings even—in between kissing her. The other girls are also getting kisses, but with slack jawed, glazed-over stares into the distance while they attempt to talk to him. He already pictures her as the mother of his children and growing old together…oh, I think he’s repeating the song lyrics. (Was there also a line about not dimming your light?) But he was pretty effusive even at dinner and when they were at the dock about wanting to slow down the day to have more time together. This is the most personality and romance we’ve seen from him so far.

Definitely, he seemed a lot different around her and showed some personality and we've barely seen her. The editing of this show sucks, I'd like to actually see some of the ones they like rather than fights about shrimp but that's too "boring."

• Love 10

Really? The uniforms are white helmets, white pants, and blueish purple shirts vs white helmets, white pants, and purplish blue shirts? Yeah, I know I’m focusing on the wrong things. Glad I’m not color blind. 

• Love 10

Jeez. I’m having flashbacks 30 years in the past of people taking gym class way too seriously and just jumping out of the way of the ball to avoid getting hurt by the gym class heroes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

What the hell is with this “family” bbq?  This is the stupidest thing ever.  Do they hire these actors to play a family?   And then they just start making out in the middle of a family BBQ?  Classy! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

No way Shanae is going to go quietly back to the hotel with no drama….  The rules don’t apply to her.   The question is if Clayton will reward her the way he rewarded Cassidy for ignoring the rules earlier in the season. 

• Love 3

Oh, no! Clayton is “shocked” to hear Sierra badmouth Shanae—and seemingly assumes Sierra might be another one of the bullies since she tackled Shanae twice when she didn’t even have the ball. Another girl also brings up Shanae. But what will happen when Shanae shows up? Tune in after these messages from our sponsors.

• Love 2

I just hate this crap, the producers shouldn't let people just do whatever they want for the sake of "drama" because they have their favorites who are allowed to break the rules. I've said it over and over, the rules might be stupid, but they are still the rules that most people try to follow, people shouldn't be rewarded for thinking they're above the rules. 

• Love 15

Clayton clearly likes the cray cray.  He loves having women break all the rules to be with him.  Zero respect left for him.  

I wish one of them had seen Clayton making out with her. 

eta.  What is Clayton’s problem?   Has he never dated a hot woman before?  Is his self esteem so low that he is so thrilled to be chased he doesn’t notice she is a bunny boiler?

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 11

I don’t think Shanae is a Karen. She’s more like a Lifetime movie character, manipulative seductress who will murder anyone who gets in her way.

Oh, man! The cut between all of the girls speculating that Clayton is going to see through Shananae and send her home—and then him making out with her on top of the bar! You know what, at this point he deserves Shanaenae. Godspeed you two.

• Love 17

I’m starting to think that keeping shaenae around isn’t producer driven alone and is more sex driven. It wouldn’t surprise me if he hits it before the fantasy suites with her.  
Genevieve looks like Jamie Gertz from the 80’s movies who bugged me for some reason just like G does.  

I’m sure Jane peeing in front of Busta Rhymes isn’t the first time that’s happened to him. 

• LOL 10

What did Marlena do in the Olympics?  

Gabby did not look good in that lilac combo.  Don’t think she has the best body.  These girls need to learn that it’s okay not to be in skin tight clothes.  Shanae didn’t look good in her light pink outfit either.   Total wrong color and not flattering. 

Edited by Katie111
  • Love 2

I’m gonna be pissed if we don’t see shrimpy ShaNaNa and scallop-fingers together in paradise. I have a crustacean allergy, but I’ll show up for that (with an epi pen).

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, Katie111 said:

What the hell is with this “family” bbq?  This is the stupidest thing ever.  Do they hire these actors to play a family?   And then they just start making out in the middle of a family BBQ?  Classy! 

Yeah, I still don't get who that family was.  Halfway through the date I thought Clayton was going to say, this is my family and I was testing you around them.

Because I'm not sure how "Rachel feels completely at ease with these random strangers I brought her to" is a great test.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
57 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I don’t think Shanae is a Karen. She’s more like a Lifetime movie character, manipulative seductress who will murder anyone who gets in her way.

100%.  When she said "I'd kill to go to that After Party"  I took her to mean it literally.  (Do I get bonus points for using "literally' correctly or is that a deduction when watching this show?)

As others have said, I wouldn't blame any of the women from walking out and telling Clayton that if Shenae is what he's looking for, good night and good luck.  I have to believe she is in on the joke.  I'd hate to think that she's really that delusional and/or manipulatively evil.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

This man is a total dolt. From making out with cassidy and letting her essentially hump him at a kids party to this - he is a total himbo. Ugh seriously he is awful.

We are in the middle of another Saskatchewan blizzard here in Canada, so my satellite dish kept cutting in and out, never got to see that happening at the children's party! Really, in front of the kids? Crazy nuts, not much 'adulting' going on with this group.

• Love 2

Okay, I was having a scrambled brain night and made some screwy posts. Then I dozed off for ten or fifteen minutes, and when I woke up, Shrimpnaenae was still being batshit and the inmates were still bitching about her. Holy crap, it's not me, it's the show that's got the scrambled brain. Ugh.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I fast forwarded a lot.  The whole produced Shanay thing is stupid and she’s not even good at it.   She’s dull. 

Nice variety of women but not too many who look like they want to settle down in the Midwest with a medical equipment salesman.   Good job but the show tried to make him into this pro football player.  He was cut from the Seattle team before regular season even started. 
Plus he’s kind of homely.  The women just compete against each other, not for these duds they seem to be picking lately.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Ok i thought elizabeth was pulling her dress off . Ok shenae is acting just like courtney on bens season. I dont get it .

so teddy- 2 weeks in a row i have noticed her little frownie face— shes very cute and she needs to stop that little frownie face thing she does. 

I don’t find Teddy attractive at all plus she looks like she could be his sister.  Same jawline, same hair texture, same nose.   

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I don’t remember anything memorable except talking about packing their bags for a trip around the world and starting over…first stop Houston. 

And then they had to cheer and act excited about Houston for the cameras. So cruel.

3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I am behind, but this product placement with the cars was too blatant, it may have be so obvious that even Clayton realized it! Maybe not.

I didn’t hear the gas when it was being refueled,

It was an electric car, which can apparently also be used to power a grill. BTW, after the generous spread that was put on by the family of random strangers, the hot dogs and burgers Clayton was cooking on the car-powered grill looked pretty sad.

Rachel's over-inflated lips and sloppily applied lip gloss are driving me crazy. I would expect much better hand to eye coordination from someone who flies planes for a living.

When Clayton gave Shanae the last rose I thought it was producer manipulation, but then he went and made out with her on the bar (which was hopefully thoroughly disinfected afterwards) after several other women warned him about her, and she said she "deserved" to be at the party at which she didn't deserve to be because her team lost the football game. I don't get it, I don't even see him having that much chemistry with her (he has a lot more chemistry with Suzie, Rachel, Serene, Eliza, and Teddy), but it's like he's powerless to resist any woman who throws herself at him. What a dope.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, EllenB said:

Okay, I was having a scrambled brain night and made some screwy posts. Then I dozed off for ten or fifteen minutes, and when I woke up, Shrimpnaenae was still being batshit and the inmates were still bitching about her. Holy crap, it's not me, it's the show that's got the scrambled brain. Ugh.

😆

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:
4 hours ago, Katie111 said:

Yeah, I still don't get who that family was.  Halfway through the date I thought Clayton was going to say, this is my family and I was testing you around them.

The family, well at least the guys cooking the meat, are the chefs/owners of Blood Bros BBQ in Houston area. (Two of them are brothers.) Which I don’t think they ever mentioned.

I wouldn’t know this except they were JUST on an episode of Samantha Brown’s Places to Love on PBS that aired this weekend. 

Edited by Refresh
  • Useful 15
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

It was an electric car, which can apparently also be used to power a grill. BTW, after the generous spread that was put on by the family of random strangers, the hot dogs and burgers Clayton was cooki

Oh I know, I make a lame joke

• LOL 5
8 hours ago, Katie111 said:

What did Marlena do in the Olympics?  

Gabby did not look good in that lilac combo.  Don’t think she has the best body.  These girls need to learn that it’s okay not to be in skin tight clothes.  Shanae didn’t look good in her light pink outfit either.   Total wrong color and not flattering. 

The only thing I could find was that she represented Haiti in track and field.  Apparently, her parents are Haitian.

I've lived in Houston - and I love it there - but I was wondering WTF they were doing there.  I told my husband that they were probably headed to one of Houston's high end strip clubs to put on a show.  I'm pleasantly surprised that they didn't do that.

From what I can gather, the point of going to Houston was to promote the Texans and those BBQ guys.  The place where they rode the horses and had the BBQ is about 50 miles from downtown Houston, where the hotel was.  I think it's actually in a different county than downtown.  The Texans stadium is only about 4 miles from downtown, so the girls on the football date had a much shorter trip.

I hated the football date. They could have done something less violent. I was just waiting for someone to get knocked out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Glad I left the episode after the first half hour.  Looks like I didn’t miss anything.  I think after watching this show from the very beginning I have to call it quits.  It is such a waste of time watching what they think viewers want to see.  

• Love 5

There are many things I can't stand about Shanae but one thing that makes me want to reach through the TV and slap her is the shoulder shimmy. 

I figured producers wanted to keep her for drama and an eventual 2:1, but I really lost any teeny tiny shred of respect I may have had for Clayton when he made out with her. 

I would have loved when she said "I deserve to be here" if he actually would have said, "no you don't, please leave."  Instead, he sticks his tongue down her throat. 

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

I would have loved when she said "I deserve to be here" if he actually would have said, "no you don't, please leave."  Instead, he sticks his tongue down her throat. 

Yeah, no matter what he says about drama, but he loves it when one of the women thinks he is worth breaking all the rules for.  He thinks it means love, but it is just competitiveness and wanting to “win”…exhibit A Cassidy.    Maybe inside he is still the fat kid who was probably rejected and ignored until he lost weight, had a growth spurt and became a football player. 

• Love 10

Regarding ALL of the Bachelors/Bachelorettes who get so traumatized over petty arguments that they are emotionally spent and just can't carry on with the cocktail parties, what are you going to do when presented with real life crises and issues?  Have we, as a society, gotten to the point when an argument causes such emotional distress that we just can't go on?  

It looked like there were some injuries from the football date (which I fast-forwarded).  I did watch the lead-up to the football game when they were doing "Bachelor Bowl" and thought that was clever.  I want more fun and clever components!

The way Clayton and Shanae went on about the strength of the bar top, I wouldn't be surprised if they had sex.

Oh, and we did get one Bachelor Handshake that I saw.  Did we get more?

• Love 10
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Maybe inside he is still the fat kid who was probably rejected and ignored until he lost weight, had a growth spurt and became a football player. 

I think there's a lot of truth in that. He mentioned something today on social media about struggling with his desperate innate desire to always be liked, and I think you can see that on the show. He doesn't even seem that into Shanae herself, but just loves being liked (or the fake impression she's giving of liking him). The sad thing is that it will backfire and make all of the normal women dislike him. 

ETA: Clayton has just posted a public apology to Elizabeth. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
50 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

I think there's a lot of truth in that. He mentioned something today on social media about struggling with his desperate innate desire to always be liked, and I think you can see that on the show. He doesn't even seem that into Shanae herself, but just loves being liked (or the fake impression she's giving of liking him). The sad thing is that it will backfire and make all of the normal women dislike him. 

ETA: Clayton has just posted a public apology to Elizabeth. 

Where is the public apology?

• Love 1

Here’s the Twitter link.    I think he is very, very sorry he ever agreed to be the Bachelor   He should have gone to BiP where he wouldn’t have been the centre of attention  

• Useful 6
  • Love 4