Type keyword(s) to search

Amira & David

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

image.png.72ef9a3215c1ad2d48ca3f33cf84c49f.png

She's younger than him which David likes.

He's American which Amira likes.

At least she won't ghost him for her nephew's hockey game and he won't leave her in a Mexican prison.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

She can do soooooooooooooooooo much better

i just don’t get it. She is hands down one of the most beautiful 90 Days ladies ever, seems like the pool of potential suitors for her would be enormous, yet she’s interested in that tool?? SMH

• Love 4
On 1/24/2022 at 12:32 PM, greekmom said:

She's younger than him which David likes.

He's American which Amira likes.

At least she won't ghost him for her nephew's hockey game and he won't leave her in a Mexican prison.

All the work she had done on her face, she puts on makeup but no mascara?  Yes, that is my take away from them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 1/25/2022 at 10:42 AM, Mean Jeanne said:

She can do soooooooooooooooooo much better

i just don’t get it. She is hands down one of the most beautiful 90 Days ladies ever, seems like the pool of potential suitors for her would be enormous, yet she’s interested in that tool?? SMH

Maybe she's got a thing for RVs.  Wasn't that David's retirement dream?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Kath94 said:

Maybe she's got a thing for RVs.  Wasn't that David's retirement dream?

Well we have seen his house, the RV would be a huge step up. His house was very depressing, I cannot imagine any woman wanting to have sex voluntarily in that house of his without the aid of a roofie.

My question is, what would be the kitty litter situation on that RV?  Small confined living spaces and the litter box could be um, obvious.

My other question is how is Amira in this country?

• Love 3

Amira?? The woman from France who was supposed to be with creepy dude from Rosedale CA who vacayed in Mexico while she got detained and then ended up back in Europe without seeing the creepy dude?!? And David, creepy dude, with hair piece and trench  coat who traipsed all over Ukraine looking for women because there are no appealing women in any other country?!?!  These two are together?!?😾🙀😺

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1