Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Lol by an unarmed source? Kris ? 🤣

Pete Davidson gets extra security

“Pete isn’t worried about Kanye, but he is concerned about the massive fanbase that Kanye has. His devoted followers listen to his songs and act upon them. That’s why Pete is now using security,” a source tells Radar Online.

And we all know how "accurate" radar online is.

Also when has a Kanye West fan EVER done anything to anyone or done something in his name like an act of violence against an person or thing?

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 2

Well, this is something I didn't think of of, but it makes sense.

This is a unstaged photo of Kanye & Julia. Sorry it's so small, you'll have to zoom in

dspjte7sihd81.jpg?width=108&crop=smart&a

This is from the night they were with Madonna, etc.

77e7jd7sihd81.jpg?width=108&crop=smart&a

Look at the difference in size of Julia's ass. Either she's wearing padding, or all the photos from that night are photoshopped. I'm guessing this is Ye's doing.

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Well, this is something I didn't think of of, but it makes sense.

This is a unstaged photo of Kanye & Julia. Sorry it's so small, you'll have to zoom in

dspjte7sihd81.jpg?width=108&crop=smart&a

This is from the night they were with Madonna, etc.

77e7jd7sihd81.jpg?width=108&crop=smart&a

Look at the difference in size of Julia's ass. Either she's wearing padding, or all the photos from that night are photoshopped. I'm guessing this is Ye's doing.

I think its a mix of photoshop + how she's standing/posing she IS a model after all.

Kanye West's bizarre behavior might be at a new low -- he's allegedly telling friends Pete Davidson's suffering with AIDS, and while the false rumor's gotten back to Pete ... people close to Ye are denying it.

Sources close to Davidson confirm what DJ Akademiks claimed earlier this week, "Kanye's been telling everybody within earshot" that Pete has AIDS. We're told Kanye's claim has made for a few awkward phone calls between Pete and mutual friends he has with Kanye -- who are confused and disturbed by the childish behavior.

"Mean Girl" Kanye

Okay Kanye's people need to damn grind up his bipolar medication into the smoothie or some food or some s*** because at this point dude is seriously off the rails.

Like I know he's done a few interviews and he's been off the rails in those interviews but to say that Pete has AIDS is crossing the line.

Is this a Kris + Kim set up to show that he is unstable so that she will get full primary custody of the children and he gets whatever visitation and it's supervised by nannies which I'm sure already is but the kids won't spend some time with him and sometime with her they will always be under her care and she will always have final say on their upbringing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

"Mean Girl" Kanye

Okay Kanye's people need to damn grind up his bipolar medication into the smoothie or some food or some s*** because at this point dude is seriously off the rails.

Like I know he's done a few interviews and he's been off the rails in those interviews but to say that Pete has AIDS is crossing the line.

Is this a Kris + Kim set up to show that he is unstable so that she will get full primary custody of the children and he gets whatever visitation and it's supervised by nannies which I'm sure already is but the kids won't spend some time with him and sometime with her they will always be under her care and she will always have final say on their upbringing.

Nah, this is full on stalker behavior.   Now he is going after the guy she is dating because she is daring to still date him after he said he wanted her back.   He might be back on his meds which just keep  him from phasing (for lack of a better word), but he is CHOOSING to be this way because he can't have what he wants.   Being bipolar does not excuse stalkery behavior*

Not implying you were excusing it CarolinaGirl.   Just saying his mental illness is not the reason for his behavior.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

"Mean Girl" Kanye

And you have to wonder if he's still trying to get her back, does he think that acting this way will somehow endear him to her?

• Love 1

I read the TMZ article and that rumor could simply be made up. Lots of “allegedly” in there. 

I don’t feel sorry for Kim at all. She knew exactly what he was like before she married him. He spewed all kinds of nonsense while they were married and she usually got on SM agreeing with him. Even when it was mean and low, like with Taylor Swift and Amber Rose. They are both extreme narcissists and I really feel sorry for their kids.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

He won't stop

North Doesn’t Have TikTok on Her Phone, Account Run by & Shared with Kim

More accusations being hurled from Kanye. He just claimed Kim is preventing him from bringing his kids to the Windy City for a sporting event, writing ... "I WANT TO BRING MY KIDS TO MY HOME TOWN OF CHICAGO TO SEE MY BASKETBALL TEAM PLAY FOR 7 THOUSAND PEOPLE AND KIM IS STOPPING THAT HOW IS THIS JOINT CUSTODY?"

I don't understand what he thinks he's accomplishing, does he think people will rise up & demand the divorce be stopped? Does he think this will force Kim to take him back? All this is doing is making him seem unstable, (not that he looked all that stable before) I think we can guess why he's on his third lawyer.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, GaT said:

He won't stop

North Doesn’t Have TikTok on Her Phone, Account Run by & Shared with Kim

I don't understand what he thinks he's accomplishing, does he think people will rise up & demand the divorce be stopped? Does he think this will force Kim to take him back? All this is doing is making him seem unstable, (not that he looked all that stable before) I think we can guess why he's on his third lawyer.

To Kanye: Keep it up asshole - pretty soon a wise judge will rule that you only get supervised visits. 

Wonder if Kim regrets letting this guy name those kids - can Psalm be Sam now?

• LOL 1

So let me get this straight, he throws a fit that Kim let North put a tiktok up, BUT, he wants to take the kids to a public basketball game where you KNOW the paps will be wanting to get a pic of him with this kids?    Also, at least two of those kids are school age, so they would miss school for this.   not to mention travel during a pandemic that is still going on, to be in a public place where I am betting there are no masks?   

God, Kim is going to come out of this looking like the better parent isn't she?

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

So let me get this straight, he throws a fit that Kim let North put a tiktok up, BUT, he wants to take the kids to a public basketball game where you KNOW the paps will be wanting to get a pic of him with this kids?    Also, at least two of those kids are school age, so they would miss school for this.   not to mention travel during a pandemic that is still going on, to be in a public place where I am betting there are no masks?   

Neither one of them are fit for parenting. A dog would make a better parent than both Kim & Kanye.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

I'm having fun imagining what it would look like if he actually took his 4 kids to a game. First, you know he would trot them all out in some colorless, shapeless, ugly matching outfits. Plop them down in courtside seats. And then completely ignore the fact that none of his kids could give 2 shits about being at a game. I envision North sitting there with her hands covering her scowling face, the oldest boy maybe enjoying about 10 minutes, and the youngest 2 crying/sleeping after 5 minutes. I'm picturing him not interacting with the kids or even realizing they aren't having fun. Before the first quarter even ends, they all melt down and they have to leave. Kanye then cries to the press that Kim is to blame the kids hated it. Cuz, you know, that's how kids work. 

And because I'm bored, I Googled Kanye and basketball, and while I didn't go thru too many pages, the results that popped up were about him going to Laker's games and Donda Academy games, which is also in California. So yeah, by all means haul 4 small kids across the county to see "your team". 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Not only that, but when he tweeted that out, he included a photo of North. North's TikTok account has 5.7M followers, Ye's Twitter has 30.6M followers. So, he doesn't want anyone to see her on her 5.7M follower TikTok account, so he tweets out her face to his 30.6M followers. Also, he has videos of his kids on his account. Some judge is going to take a look at this and (I hope) slap this man down. He needs to understand he is not in control, he is getting a divorce, & the whole friggin' world does not revolve around his wants.

And unfortunately, in this case, Kim is the better parent.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

He's officially gone off the rails

Kim needs to get a gag order placed on him and maybe a restraining order. I wouldn't let him near the kids for the life of me. 

She needs to get a gag order, he can't keep posing these things, his kids are going to read them. Or maybe she's just going to let him go on & when it's time to see a judge, bring all of these insane rants out & get him cut completely from her & the kid's lives.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GaT said:

She needs to get a gag order, he can't keep posing these things, his kids are going to read them. Or maybe she's just going to let him go on & when it's time to see a judge, bring all of these insane rants out & get him cut completely from her & the kid's lives.

What about Kim’s sex tapes and dozens of nude shoots that are all over the internet? The kids will eventually see those, too. Probably sooner than later since Kim allows her young children to have phones and access the cesspool that is social  media. I’m sure Kanye sees how her coven family built their brand on sleaze and doesn’t want that for his daughters. An 8-year old girl shouldn’t be posting makeup videos online. I can’t imagine how many filthy comments she got. This family sexualized poor Kendall and Kylie while they were still tweens. 

And yes, I’m aware of the hypocrisy on Kanye’s part because he knew exactly what he was marrying into and did it anyway. He got off on Kim’s sex tape, but now sees his daughters growing up and doesn’t want that for them. He said when North was born that he didn’t want her photographed and exploited, but I think Kim won that battle.

9 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

He got off on Kim’s sex tape, but now sees his daughters growing up and doesn’t want that for them. He said when North was born that he didn’t want her photographed and exploited, but I think Kim won that battle.

Then he shouldn't be posting photos of his kids either on his Social Media.   Which he is still doing.   he can't complain about a tiktok that has comments turned off then turn around and post a pic of the same kid.   believe me a judge won't care that one is a video of makeup and the other is just a photo.   To a judge its puttting your kids out on social media PERIOD.   You don't get to complain about the other parent if you are doign the same thing.   

All his rants are not helping his case that he really is thinking about his kids.   If he were REALLY thinking about his kids, he would get a lawyer (just one, not cycle through them) and take Kim to court.   But instead he just keeps posting rants against their mother.   Which judges also hate.   You don't have to like the other parent, but you do have to be civil.   

• Love 3

Facts to what's already been said Kanye is being a bitter betty because he doesn't have "control" over Kim and the Kid's anymore. Because like y'all have said he can't have it both ways and all of his interviews and social medial rants are not/will not work in his favor in the custody agreement. 

Kim said what she said only because she had no other choice but to, she tried going through the attorneys but as she said he's on his 3rd attorney and not listening to their counsel so a hard head makes for a soft ass as they say.  

This is only going to get worse IMO. North is old enough to realize what's going on but her younger siblings won't. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Facts to what's already been said Kanye is being a bitter betty because he doesn't have "control" over Kim and the Kid's anymore. Because like y'all have said he can't have it both ways and all of his interviews and social medial rants are not/will not work in his favor in the custody agreement. 

Kim said what she said only because she had no other choice but to, she tried going through the attorneys but as she said he's on his 3rd attorney and not listening to their counsel so a hard head makes for a soft ass as they say.  

This is only going to get worse IMO. North is old enough to realize what's going on but her younger siblings won't. 

Kim absolutely had the choice to deal with this OFF social media. 💯 her choice. 

• Love 3

Just saw this on my Facebook feed and this person is making a whole lot of f****** sense IMO.

Opinion on KimYe

I’ve kinda relaxed on posting cultural “hot takes”, but I have to get this one off regarding the pending divorce of Kim and Kanye.
You ready?
I feel like Kanye is “playing up in” Black folks’ face in how he’s talking about his marital situation, specifically how he’s using language like “not playing about his Black kids” and his newfound Black father rhetoric. Honestly, I believe that much of this verbiage is being used as a future defense should something tragic happen. I’m not hoping that to be the outcome, but there’s a lot of disturbing things happening in this situation. There’s a lot to unpack as to why I do not believe Kim is the villain Ye is trying to paint her as, and why she is probably legitimately fearful of him. There’s a deep web of identity politics to detangle in order to arrive at some real truth about what we see playing out in front of us, and what we don’t know going behind the scenes:

1. First of all, everyone knows the Kardashian-Jenner family is all about the public spectacle, so it should be of note how much Kim has tried to resolve her divorce from Kanye PRIVATELY. What we know about their situation has been largely based on information he has spilled in the public, which definitely comes off as a tactic of defaming her for filing for divorce. Any recent comments she has made regarding their relationship has been in response to him looking to throw her under the bus at every turn. He knows how much of the public, and Black folks in particular, view the Kardashians, and is weaponizing whatever cultural disdain Black folks have expressed in the past about them as fuel.

2. Contrary to how he is spinning the situation publicly, Kim was not wanting to divorce him. Ye forced her hand a while back when he left his family to relocate to Wyoming so that he could live and create on his own. Per the narrative that’s out there, Kim filed for divorce because Ye was not interested in living together as a family which is what makes his whole “this what they do to Black fathers” banter all the more ridiculous. HE CHOSE TO BE AN ABSENTEE BLACK FATHER and is now talking like the victim of a custody battle gone wrong.

3. For the past few years Kanye has trafficked in anti-Blackness and has attempted to spin it as some faux form of empowerment. He still defends his MAGA/Trump support (see Drink Champs interview), he still is spewing toxicity about what Black folks should be doing/focusing on (see his Black History vs Black Futures take on Twitter), and is now championing support from possibly the most anti-Black Black person in the world: Candace Owens. After selling out the culture to cozy up to white supremacy, his first move to get back on Black folks good side was the creation of Sunday Service, because he knows how deeply religious many of us are. The second thing he did to get back comfortable with Black folks was to inform us that he was now a billionaire, because he knows how many of us view extreme wealth as Black empowerment, and conflate Black Excellence with Black Power. Ironically, he is now attempting to cosplay as the everyday Black father embroiled in a bitter dispute with a random “baby mama” that was actually his wife. Once again trying to use cultural capital/coded language as a means of suggesting something to be different than what it is. 
And after all of this, you’d assume that his next romantic partner would be a modern-day Asaata Shakur, but unsurprisingly, it’s not because the pro-Black family rhetoric he’s using is a trope to manipulate Black sensibilities.

4. Kanye has done everything in his power to attempt to control Kim in their post-marital life. Most notably launching veiled threats at Pete Davidson (see the “Easy” track with Game), and recently spreading a rumor that Pete Davidson has AIDS. The whole debacle he orchestrated regarding his daughter’s birthday party was another example of evoking “Black father” language as a tool of weaponization because Kim never said that he could not host his own birthday party for Chicago, she simply did want him AT HER HOUSE for the party she was hosting. Ye is outchea using extreme language like “kidnapped” to suggest that his child/children are being held hostage from him, while his ex-wife is trying to find an amicable resolve to their marriage ending that would keep him active in their kids’ life. He appears to be more interested in theatrics than parenting, as evident by his recent tirade about North being on a shared TikTok account with her mother that HER MOTHER RUNS. He conveniently leaves out the part that the TikTok has been active for over a year, and that its innocent content is curated under adult supervision. 
He knows that a lot of Black folks believe that a “child should stay in a child’s place,” and is again weaponizing cultural ideology to pervert the truth of what really is going on.

5. The biggest concern I see here is the potential for violence, and how whatever narrative is being painted right now could be used as rationale for why something would happen. Kim is the daughter of Robert Kardashian, who was on OJ Simpson’s legal defense team in his murder trial for the deaths of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. She was a teenager seeing a horrific tragedy play out between friends of her family. Her father’s decision to defend OJ caused an irreparable tear in her parents’ marriage as her mother was very close friends with Nicole. OJ was like a godfather to Kim and her closest siblings and Nicole was like their aunt, but the biggest takeaway is that Kim was old enough to know what happened in OJ and Nicole’s relationship, how OJ started behaving after he and Nicole separated, and how the story ultimately played out in a wealthy southern California neighborhood similar to the one she now resides in. 

This is NOT to say that Ye and Kim’s situation WILL take a tragic turn, but it is to say that she has personal reasons for concern. Kanye suffers from mental health issues and has access to various resources. He has been gaslighting throughout this entire process and displaying abusive tendencies. He knows that the court of Black public opinion sees the Kardashians-Jenners as “opportunistic harlots” that “specialize” in ‘ruining’ the lives of Black men. He also knows that OJ was exonerated despite much of the same Black public believing that he played some role in the murders of Nicole, and Ron Goldman. 

AGAIN, I hope this does not take a tragic twist, mainly for the sake of their children. But man, it’s looking mad eerie.

Edited by carolinagirl81
Copy and Paste is my friend..
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, GaT said:

You can only see it if you log into FB

Dang I was afraid of that. I had initially tried to post the screenshots of what the person said but it's a few pictures and I haven't figured out how to post multiple pictures on a post on here yet.

Kanye West Parties in L.A. with Travis Scott & New Kim K Look-Alike

First, everyone chowed down at Nobu in Malibu ... with KW walking in wearing a tank top that showed off his toned physique. Not long after that, model Chaney Jones followed him in as well ... and no, you’re not crazy. She's nearly a dead ringer for the rapper’s estranged wife -- from the makeup, down to her outfit.

Every woman in L.A. who resembles Kim must be lining up for Kanye to notice. I hope he has a whole bunch of those baby Birkins waiting in his gift closet.

Why does he only wear those black boots now? He never wears his own brand of shoes, just those boots. They must stink inside.

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Dang I was afraid of that. I had initially tried to post the screenshots of what the person said but it's a few pictures and I haven't figured out how to post multiple pictures on a post on here yet.

I was able to see the post ok.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Kanye West Parties in L.A. with Travis Scott & New Kim K Look-Alike

Every woman in L.A. who resembles Kim must be lining up for Kanye to notice. I hope he has a whole bunch of those baby Birkins waiting in his gift closet.

Why does he only wear those black boots now? He never wears his own brand of shoes, just those boots. They must stink inside.

Damn near every woman in Los Angeles looks like Kim IMO damn near little Kim clones all over the place now. It used to be Pamela Anderson blond Barbie clones.

23 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I was able to see the post ok.

Good, I have edited my post now and copied the post so now everyone can see/read it

Are Evolved People

The more the merrier.

Kanye West and Julia Fox are in an open relationship, Page Six can exclusively reveal.

Sources close to the pair, who have been seeing each other since New Year’s Eve, tell us they are also dating other people.

“Their bond transcends typical norms because they’re evolved beings who just want each other to be happy,” an insider close to Fox shares. “There is no jealousy or bad vibes.”

So who's PR team working harder Hers or Kanye's? 

• Love 1

Looks like Kanye instructed his Kim Mirage how to dress.

Kudos to Kendall and Travis for attending the listening party in support of their unraveling brother.

(Like Scott, Kanye has few family members outside the K klan. Kris and Khloe stay close to Scott - maybe Kendall and Travis can stick with Kanye; Stormi and Chi will always be “twins,” and who knows when Kanye will need medical attention.)

Edited by nexxie

Really Kanye

like at this point someone just needs to take his phone, tablet, laptop and whatever else. This makes that FB post I shared all the more legit. 

Kanye West is still openly pining for Kim Kardashian -- and had plenty of time to think about her at the airport ... 'cause it looks like he flew commercial.

The rapper-producer just made his true feelings known once again on Instagram -- screen-grabbing photos of her and their kids featured in a new issue of Vogue she's covering ... while begging higher powers to reunite them all.

8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Damn near every woman in Los Angeles looks like Kim IMO damn near little Kim clones all over the place now.

8 hours ago, nexxie said:

Looks like Kanye instructed his Kim Mirage how to dress.

Someone at TMZ looked at the Kim Klone's IG account, & until 5 days before she showed up at the party, she never dressed like Kim. So either she saw a chance & took it, or Kanye is really dressing every woman he meets.

8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Are Evolved People

So who's PR team working harder Hers or Kanye's? 

“Their bond transcends typical norms because they’re evolved beings who just want each other to be happy,” an insider close to Fox shares. “There is no jealousy or bad vibes.” 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 Take that Kim! Kanye is transcending!

5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Really Kanye

like at this point someone just needs to take his phone, tablet, laptop and whatever else. This makes that FB post I shared all the more legit. 

He has to be insane, how can he possibly think that he can keep attacking her like he has, & she's going to take him back? I really don't understand his thinking at all.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, GaT said:

Someone at TMZ looked at the Kim Klone's IG account, & until 5 days before she showed up at the party, she never dressed like Kim. So either she saw a chance & took it, or Kanye is really dressing every woman he meets.

“Their bond transcends typical norms because they’re evolved beings who just want each other to be happy,” an insider close to Fox shares. “There is no jealousy or bad vibes.” 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 Take that Kim! Kanye is transcending!

He has to be insane, how can he possibly think that he can keep attacking her like he has, & she's going to take him back? I really don't understand his thinking at all.

What has he said about her they isn’t true? I’m still laughing about her statement about pleasing herself. Please, b***ch, that’s all you’ve ever done. But what did Kanye expect after she got together with him (and pregnant by him), within months of her 2nd wedding. She’s never seems to care about the feelings of the ex husbands she’s thrown aside. She knew about Kanye’s issues and married him anyway, because she benefited at the time. But this time she chose to bring 4 innocent children into her mess.

• Love 3

Wow, Azealia Banks is not a fan of Ye.

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1490444257252970496/photo/2

“This is the second time he has publicly bullied North West. First with the abortion sh*t, and now putting her on blast on his Instagram page as if she’s some sort of criminal,” Banks began, referencing the time when Ye tearfully expressed his thoughts on abortion and the like while on the 2020 presidential campaign trail.

She continued with, “Kanye had no problem with that magazine cover where North had on a f*cking belly top and purple eyeliner with her little buds showing thru the shirt, he thought it was fashion. You all said nothing.”

• Love 4

What's the matter, couldn't think of anything new to accuse Kim of?

Ye Demands Billie Eilish Apology to Travis or He'll Quit Coachella

You'll recall, last week BE stopped her concert in Atlanta to make sure a fan near the front row was okay, as they were having trouble breathing. Then came the shot at Travis -- "I wait for people to be okay before I keep going."

Well, now Ye's coming to Travis' defense, saying ... "TRAV DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT WAS HAPPENING WHEN HE WAS ON STAGE AND WAS VERY HURT BY WHAT HAPPENED."

Well, yes, I can see that since Travis was "very hurt by what happened" Billie should definitely apologize. And all the family members of the dead people should too. Ye, you are just so right.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, GaT said:

What's the matter, couldn't think of anything new to accuse Kim of?

Ye Demands Billie Eilish Apology to Travis or He'll Quit Coachella

Well, yes, I can see that since Travis was "very hurt by what happened" Billie should definitely apologize. And all the family members of the dead people should too. Ye, you are just so right.

Since The astroworld tragedy, dang near every artist who's had a concert has stopped in the middle if they've noticed an issue going on in the audience they're like paying attention to the audience now to prevent something like that happening again.

So Kanye is full of s*** to demand that Billie apologize. Is he going to ask teyana Taylor to apologize? What about Adele? Or a few other musicians that I've seen TMZ post saying they've stopped their show in the middle of the performance..

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Since The astroworld tragedy, dang near every artist who's had a concert has stopped in the middle if they've noticed an issue going on in the audience they're like paying attention to the audience now to prevent something like that happening again.

So Kanye is full of s*** to demand that Billie apologize. Is he going to ask teyana Taylor to apologize? What about Adele? Or a few other musicians that I've seen TMZ post saying they've stopped their show in the middle of the performance..

Billie has rightly pointed out that she didn’t even mention Travis - of course, every performer is going to be extra careful now.

Kanye is so used to throwing his weight around - and especially likes to bully women. Apparently he has forgotten what an ass he made of himself with Taylor!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, nexxie said:

Billie has rightly pointed out that she didn’t even mention Travis - of course, every performer is going to be extra careful now.

Kanye is so used to throwing his weight around - and especially likes to bully women. Apparently he has forgotten what an ass he made of himself with Taylor!

I don’t think he’s forgotten, he just doesn’t really care. And remember the social media bullying both he AND Kimmy engaged in against Taylor circa 2016. 

55 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I don’t think he’s forgotten, he just doesn’t really care. And remember the social media bullying both he AND Kimmy engaged in against Taylor circa 2016. 

Kim stepped out of that Kanye quagmire last year by saying nice things about Taylor’s music - she probably regrets standing with her ex on a bunch of stuff.

• LOL 2
11 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kim stepped out of that Kanye quagmire last year by saying nice things about Taylor’s music - she probably regrets standing with her ex on a bunch of stuff.

Too little too late. She can’t take back her hateful actions and comments now for better PR. She is what she’s always been, selfish trash.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Too little too late. She can’t take back her hateful actions and comments now for better PR. She is what she’s always been, selfish trash.

Kim and Kanye are just two narcissists who used each other - now Kim is done with him and trying to separate herself from his brand of crazy. Those two never interested me beyond the narcissist thing, though I do hope Kanye gets the mental health care he needs.

• Useful 1

35 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10503305/Kanye-West-takes-aim-Kim-Kardashians-beau-Pete-Davidson-ominous-new-track.html

'A hundred goons pullin' up to SNL, when I pull up it's dead on arrival': Kanye West takes aim at Kim Kardashian's beau Pete Davidson in ominous new track

Isn't this kind of a death threat?  What the hell is wrong with him?

It is a threat and he's going all scorched earth like he did with damn near all of his ex relationships. 

I can't recall if he did that with the first woman he was engaged to that Victoria's secret model..

West began dating designer Alexis Phifer casually in 2002, before breaking up in 2004, only to reunite in 2006. The second time around, West popped the question, but the couple broke off their engagement in 2008, citing a conflict with his life on the road.

Their second split also came shortly after West’s mother, Donda West, died of complications following several cosmetic surgery procedures.

GettyImages-108771739.thumb.jpg.ba1e5711ab579e92ce1e36b21bc486d0.jpg

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1