Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, carolinagirl81 said:

The new season starts on September 22 I believe so this Kanye rant now that I remembered about the new season is very suspicious IMO.

The Kardashians haven't been talked about for WEEKS since Kourtney's wedding and Khloe's new baby... PMK is working hard.

Hell for that matter Kanye had been quiet outside his interview on Fox news about GAP and whatnot.

It's like they take off his leach and let him run wild then get him back under control again.

Who are “they?” I don’t think Kim is controlling Kanye at this point.

2 hours ago, AstridM said:

Who are “they?” I don’t think Kim is controlling Kanye at this point.

I'm not referring to Kim or even PMK for that matter and I don't mean anyone is controlling Kanye, in the actual definition of the word,  I'm referring to his team/people around him who are "yes people" Dislike him or love him Kanye is a big name in the entertainment world so I'd imagine he's got many leaches around him.

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I'm not referring to Kim or even PMK for that matter and I don't mean anyone is controlling Kanye, in the actual definition of the word,  I'm referring to his team/people around him who are "yes people" Dislike him or love him Kanye is a big name in the entertainment world so I'd imagine he's got many leaches around him.

Why would his team want to promote the K show?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AstridM said:

Why would his team want to promote the K show?

By him doing these "rants" he's not directly promoting the show. But he is getting "us" to Google Kim Kardashian and the family more and checking her social media accounts to see if she's responded and putting the Kardashians back at the top of the entertainment news cycle.

• Sad 1
25 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

By him doing these "rants" he's not directly promoting the show. But he is getting "us" to Google Kim Kardashian and the family more and checking her social media accounts to see if she's responded and putting the Kardashians back at the top of the entertainment news cycle.

Lol. I don’t care what he says, I will NEVER google this trash or visit their SM accounts. Most of us are just accosted with news about them that we try to avoid.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
8 hours ago, AstridM said:

All of the Kar/Jenner women feel entitled to full control of their shared kids. They absolutely don’t want to give their kids’ fathers equal say.

According to who? Kanye? Travis seems like he's doing just fine.

Scott is doing good now, he has the kids a lot and he had a lot to make up for during when they were a lot smaller, he missed basically first year of Reign's life because of his addictions. 

Tristan? He has how many children out there, one he's denying probably still, lets not pretend like he wants any say in his childrens lives and if he does it's for the TV show and Kardashian train/money. 

Kanye wanted nothing more than to be in this family and style Kim.  Only now that she's done with his behaviour he's lashing out. When she was with Pete he was still refusing to sign divorce papers and saying he was going to get her back. When she doesn't go for that he trashes and attacks her on his social media like an abuser.  That's not someone who should be deciding anything for the kids.

Also where was he and his input during the "Wyoming" period of his life? Not with his kids. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Artsda said:

According to who? Kanye? Travis seems like he's doing just fine.

Scott is doing good now, he has the kids a lot and he had a lot to make up for during when they were a lot smaller, he missed basically first year of Reign's life because of his addictions. 

Tristan? He has how many children out there, one he's denying probably still, lets not pretend like he wants any say in his childrens lives and if he does it's for the TV show and Kardashian train/money. 

Kanye wanted nothing more than to be in this family and style Kim.  Only now that she's done with his behaviour he's lashing out. When she was with Pete he was still refusing to sign divorce papers and saying he was going to get her back. When she doesn't go for that he trashes and attacks her on his social media like an abuser.  That's not someone who should be deciding anything for the kids.

Also where was he and his input during the "Wyoming" period of his life? Not with his kids. 

He has a right to be an equal partner in decisions about his own kids. Kim also spends weeks each month traveling and cavorting around  without her kids. Those kids have 2 parents, regardless of the past. To my knowledge, he’s never even been accused of abusing the kids in any way. I’m literally concerned about Kim and Pimp mama allowing them to grow up sexualized like all of the PMK’s daughters did. 

• Love 1

Kanye wants them to go to Donda Academy, a school that has classes in Visual Arts, Choir, & Parkour, but no History, Geography, or Government. It's just another ego boost for Ye & a way for him to exert control over Kim & the kids.

After I posted the above comment, I happened to find this article about Donda Academy. It's a real eye opener (at least for me)

Kanye West Started His Own Prep School for NIL: 4 Reasons It’s Going to Change HS Sports Forever

Edited by GaT
  • Sad 2
59 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kanye wants them to go to Donda Academy, a school that has classes in Visual Arts, Choir, & Parkour, but no History, Geography, or Government. It's just another ego boost for Ye & a way for him to exert control over Kim & the kids.

After I posted the above comment, I happened to find this article about Donda Academy. It's a real eye opener (at least for me)

Kanye West Started His Own Prep School for NIL: 4 Reasons It’s Going to Change HS Sports Forever

Kim wants to exert the same control over their kids. Again, they are both equal partners. The K women are very controlling people (as is Kanye).

7 hours ago, AstridM said:

Those kids have 2 parents, regardless of the past. To my knowledge, he’s never even been accused of abusing the kids in any way.

Kanye ranting on social media is abusive, IMO. Perhaps not the first vision of abuse people  have, but abuse nonetheless. I’m wondering if he is disobeying a court order. In custody cases, many times there is an order stating social media is not to be used in this way.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Kanye ranting on social media is abusive, IMO. Perhaps not the first vision of abuse people  have, but abuse nonetheless. I’m wondering if he is disobeying a court order. In custody cases, many times there is an order stating social media is not to be used in this way.

I haven’t heard about any court orders, so idk. I know Kim never took out a restraining order, but no idea if she filed anything else in court. 

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I don’t know, he has been posting screenshots of private conversations and really trying to embarrass Kim.

What would it be satire of?

I don’t think it was actually his post.

Kanye West Admits Kim Kardashian Raises Their Kids ‘80 Percent’ of the Time: I Still Give Her ‘Advice’

“Even to this day, I’ll still give Kim advice on things that could help because that’s going to go to the kids,” the rapper, 45, who shares kids North, 9, Saint, 6, Chicago, 4 and Psalm, 3, with Kardashian, 41, said on the “Alo Mind Full” podcast on Thursday, September 15.

He gives her ADVICE????? Wow, first, I don't know if I would call social media rants "advice", second, does he really think this is co-parenting?, third, Kim shouldn't have any problems getting custody of the kids.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kanye West Admits Kim Kardashian Raises Their Kids ‘80 Percent’ of the Time: I Still Give Her ‘Advice’

He gives her ADVICE????? Wow, first, I don't know if I would call social media rants "advice", second, does he really think this is co-parenting?, third, Kim shouldn't have any problems getting custody of the kids.

🤦🏾‍♀️ LoL this guy, his mother's death anniversary is coming soon so I imagine he's gonna be spiralling even more.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I'm sure his "advice" consists of incoherent rants, to which Kim nods along politely but otherwise ignores.

• Love 5

Kanye West's Donda Academy Makes Families Sign Non-Disclosure Agreements

Some parents whose kids are enrolled in Kanye West's Donda Academy claim they're being forced to sign non-disclosure agreements ... but Ye says that's all just hype, this according to a new report.

I'm not a parent, so maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't send my kid any school (even if it was accredited, which Donda is not) that makes me sign an NDA. WTH is going on at that school that they can't talk about it?

Edited by GaT
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
21 hours ago, GaT said:

Kanye West's Donda Academy Makes Families Sign Non-Disclosure Agreements

I'm not a parent, so maybe it's jut me, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't send my kid any school (even if it was accredited, which Donda is not) that makes me sign an NDA. WTH is going on at that school that they can't talk about it?

I'm a parent. And I say something stinks.

L. Ron Hubbard started a church and schools as well.  Just pointing that out.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, GaT said:

You have to admire the nerve of this asshole

Kanye West Seeking $175 Million For Music Catalog Sale

Apparently he's now saying that he's not behind the sale & doesn't want it to happen (I'm kind of confused by the article, maybe you'll understand it better), but that's not where the nerve part comes in. This is what he posted:

36bc4264c9b94733851b1960a0a03f14_md.jpg

WOW

If he doesn't own all his master's especially for his first few albums it could be that someone is selling them and he has no control.

Like Taylor Swift her former manager Scooter owned/owns the masters to most of her first few albums which is why she was rerecording them. 

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

If he doesn't own all his master's especially for his first few albums it could be that someone is selling them and he has no control.

Like Taylor Swift her former manager Scooter owned/owns the masters to most of her first few albums which is why she was rerecording them. 

I realize that, it's the fact that he's using Taylor Swift, after what he did to her, including putting a naked image of her in a bed with him in a music video, & trying to say that somehow he's like her because he doesn't own his masters either is astounding to me. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
19 hours ago, GaT said:

I realize that, it's the fact that he's using Taylor Swift, after what he did to her, including putting a naked image of her in a bed with him in a music video, & trying to say that somehow he's like her because he doesn't own his masters either is astounding to me. 

True.

Omg, I came by to see if anyone had posted a photo of Ye wearing his bejeweled flip flops with toe divider socks to accommodate the thong of the flip flop.  Lol. Like a chicken foot.   Funniest thing I’ve seen in a while.  🤣  He’s a total loser, but that gave me a huge laugh, so, not a complete loss.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Omg, I came by to see if anyone had posted a photo of Ye wearing his bejeweled flip flops with toe divider socks to accommodate the thong of the flip flop.  Lol. Like a chicken foot.   Funniest thing I’ve seen in a while.  🤣  He’s a total loser, but that gave me a huge laugh, so, not a complete loss.  

It’s a real shame that he and Kim are not still together because I’d love to see pictures of the 2 of them side by side in the ridiculous ensembles both have been sporting lately. 🤣

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

00e7ccc80f18479c8eaca72194258c19.thumb.jpg.ae377aaddb3cb4347f0882f8fb53a332.jpg

There you go. Like the flip flop themselves don't look bad, I'd wear them it's that weird sock thing that he's wearing that's making his toes/feet look like a hoof. 

• LOL 5

No man should ever wear any kind of flip flop, imho. I don’t want to see men’s feet. I guess the socks make it marginally less skeevy. Not sure if the socks with flip flops or Kimmy’s ridiculous “swim gloves” are worse. 🤣

• LOL 3

Ye gets another divorce attorney this one handled the Bill Gates divorce

Kanye West has hired yet another divorce lawyer, this time tapping into the same attorney who represented Melinda Gates in her multi-billion dollar divorce case with Bill Gates.

Sources with direct knowledge tell us Ye's retained Robert Stephan Cohen of Cohen Clair Lans Greifer Thorpe & Rottenstreich LLP as his sixth divorce attorney in the back and forth with Kim Kardashian. Interestingly enough, Cohen is based in New York, and the Kim divorce is in Los Angeles, so Ye's also bringing on Nicholas A. Salick of Salick Family Law Group, APLC as his counsel in California.

Not only has Cohen represented Melinda, but he's also had clients like Rupert Murdoch, Chris Rock, Athina Onassis and more.

TMZ broke the story, Kim filed for divorce in November, and a judge declared her legally single back in March, after she filed docs stating, "I very much desire to be divorced." The couple still has to iron out custody and property details.

We know Kim and Kanye already had a prenup in place, so property shouldn't be an issue. As far as custody, that seems to be settled too, as Kanye recently said Kim's got the kids about 80% of the time and mostly raises them

1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

They’re divorced or not divorced? Jesus.

They're divorced, but they haven't finished working out custody. I don't know if there are other things they're still working on.

6 minutes ago, Marley said:

People need to just stop giving Kanye attention. He does this shit on purpose.

Perhaps, but as a black person I am done with him his coonery behavior and his music. He is forever forgotten like Robert Kelly to me.

• Applause 5
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Perhaps, but as a black person I am done with him his coonery behavior and his music. He is forever forgotten like Robert Kelly to me.

I wish more people (of any color) felt the same way.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Kanye West Mocks Fashion Editor Who Criticized His ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirts

One of Ye’s posts featured a full-body photo of Karefa-Johnson — who’s overseen editorial content for Vogue, Garage Magazine and more — smiling into the camera, sporting a long brown trench coat, lace-up boots and a bright blue handbag. “This is not a fashion person,” he captioned the photo, posted the day after his Yeezy Paris Fashion Week show.

Vogue has actually called him out, I'm surprised & it sounds like Anna is finally tired of his shit.

do66x214evr91.jpg?width=663&auto=webp&s=

Who do you think is more worried about losing Anna's support, Ye or Kim?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kanye West Mocks Fashion Editor Who Criticized His ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirts

Vogue has actually called him out, I'm surprised & it sounds like Anna is finally tired of his shit.

do66x214evr91.jpg?width=663&auto=webp&s=

Who do you think is more worried about losing Anna's support, Ye or Kim?

I don't think Kim will lose Anna's favor, she's got one foot out the door into retirement.

They announced the theme of this year's met gala and I'm sure Kim and company will be front row center like they have been for the last few years as invited guests.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

I’m not sure how far I can go with certain content on the boards, so I won’t post link, but it’s Gigi Hadid slamming Ye and calling him a bully and ignorant!  Man, she’s really upset with his antics.  I wonder if she realizes how he can target you and try to punish you in the media.   I guess if enough people stand up to him, he’ll eventually stop it. I don’t think he’s capable of change.  It makes you wonder how long he can live in turmoil.  For me, he’s scary.  

• Love 3