Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"Is the present Louie going to be the future Louie, or will he go back to the past Louie? Or will he be the pluperfect Louie? And what about his dangling participle?"

Don't even SPEAK about the dangling participle 

• LOL 5

A cake topper referencing jail. This family is all class.

So are we to believe this guy has money that someone on the outside can access and he took some of that and had someone buy a car? How did he get insurance on it? Who is it titled to? I don’t get it.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Maybe his cellie just got sprung and went back to his career of boosting rides?

I think I watch too many of these shows. Now I’m picking up the lingo.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

A cake topper referencing jail. This family is all class.

So are we to believe this guy has money that someone on the outside can access and he took some of that and had someone buy a car? How did he get insurance on it? Who is it titled to? I don’t get it.

Trust me, you do not want to know. 

• Love 5

Answers. I need answers. 

They told me that this would be 1.5 hours. I'm feeling very frustrated right now and it's not because my brand new husband is in jail after our perfect wedding. Nope.  Not me.

Always a treat my Bunkies!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Oh, honey, of course I love the car!  But no phone sex--just got my nails done!

8 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Years ago I had a client come out of prison with a better car than mine and a hot   girlfriend waiting to pick him up in it.

Is your practice in Diggstown?

Edited by candall
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Well, I guess that was an abrupt end because I thought there was another 30 minutes of this show. I need to do my tv show research! Have a nice weekend, everyone. I need to wait for a lull in the pouring rain to take the dog out. Can’t believe I signed up for this!! Back on Sunday for 90 Day Fiancé. Bye, all.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 5

Jeebus.  This is over already!  Welp, that was fun and FUNNY!!  I can't wait to see how Mike buys a mansion and has it delivered with a big old bow on it.

This guy.....

Hope y'all have a great weekend!! See you Sunday!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Glad to see Mike using his ill-gotten cash to finance Justine’s car. The Inmate Groom on the cake should be a challenge for Food Network baking competition.

I haven't watched that in ages, but you may have just changed my mind 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Another live chat is sadly over.  We've seen the world's worst wedding reception, Mar-K showing us why he cannot get women on the outside and could quickly lose Sincer-A, a miraculous recovery from a stroke, and so much smug. Yes, it's a smug off between Emily and Justine. Regardless of who wins, the world loses.

Until next time, bunkies! Make sure you ask your girlfriend to spot me $300 for my investment opportunity.  I'm getting out next week. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

S02.E05: My Fiance Got a Fiancee

Tai confronts Boston about Hottie’s double-crossing proposals. Melissa suspects Louie is cheating and faces the mystery woman. Jessica learns disturbing news about Dustin. Chelsea is surprised when she meets Mikey’s mom.

Original air date 2022.11.18

Tai is back!  I'm sure she will calmly and rationally discuss the situation with Boston.  That is, unless Boston wears her Hottie sweatshirt.  Then the crew had best be fast on their feet to get out of the way when she lunges. 

It occurs to Melissa that possibly Louie from Lakeland is not only talking to her.  Hm, he plans to parole to his mother's house. He is "doing yoga" with a yoga instructor. Nope.  Sound above board.  He thought she was a loser in high school (if he even knew she existed).  She has confirmed she is a loser with her obsession with him, incarceration be damned.  I am afraid someone's bunny is going to get boiled if our Jersey Queen doesn't get her man. 

Jessica learns disturbing news about Dustin.  Did he get more terrible face tattoos?  Does she finally realize she is throwing away her life for a loser?  

Chelsea meets Mikey's mom.  Mikey's mom likely wonders WTF is wrong with Chelsea that she is interested in Mikey, the man with the miracle recovery from his stroke. 

• Love 7

Hola bunkies! How's everyone's week been? Anyone make out with your incarcerated hottie or get a brand new car, purchased legally and properly registered and insured? Any face tattoos in the offing? Any investments in highly respectable and can't fail businesses? Tell me everything! 

• Wink 1
  • Love 6

Yes indeed, lots of sketchy shit going on, with your INMATE BOYFRIEND. Jesus, this is not exactly a Jane Austen novel she's living here. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I'm here for the pep rally. Where's Melissa?

She's in the locker room, fluffing her pom poms.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi everybody. I was a little disappointed this week because I didn’t find a new car with a big bow sitting in my driveway. 

What, your inmate boyfriend, Tiny, didn't arrange it? Time to kick him to the curb. I know you're in luuuuuuuv but its for the best. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

"I don't know how this criminal drug dealer makes all this money."

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What, your inmate boyfriend, Tiny, didn't arrange it? Time to kick him to the curb. I know you're in luuuuuuuv but its for the best. 

But he's her soul inmate!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1