Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

Y’all (and my two evil spawn) are the only ones I can make this commentary with. But even my spawn will not watch this with me. They saw how my hubs was not the same after he walked in on Stan and Lisa, the prostate massage scene, he googled it and well the man has never seen me the same. 

You have to keep a little mystery in the relationship 

• Wink 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

SHE TOOK A SELFIE ON HIS BED???

Holy shit, I am going to lose my fucking mind. 

I cringed so hard my bones creaked. 
I tell my step child, my clumsy, always wear heels ass is going to break a hip after a fall but it might be from watching Louie’s stalker. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Chelsea, your father is trying to help you get your head out of your ass. 

I think there is helping then there is throwing in a jab when that jab does more harm then good .. he knew what saying that to her would do and it wouldn't calm her down 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Oh he’s a musical artist? Heavily auto tuned of course.

Ahem. He's a very successful rapper who will be jetting off to Miami and New York and Los Angeles and fighting off hordes of adoring, screaming fans. Justine will have to stay behind to redecorate the mansion and enroll their army of kids in private schools. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My new rescue dog is sleeping through the show. I’m glad she doesn’t know that this live chat is one of my guilty pleasures.

Best that she learn these things gradually. You don't want to imperil your budding relationship. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My new rescue dog is sleeping through the show. I’m glad she doesn’t know that this live chat is one of my guilty pleasures.

What he doesn't know won't hurt him!

Congrats on your new fur baby!

Just now, goofygirl said:

Nothing like dancing with your phone at your wedding reception!  But wait!  Was that a bottle of DOM they just popped?  Or am I going blind?

Drug dealing does pay well...

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My cat usually runs away when this show is on but it's raining and he's scared of rain so he's suffering through it to lay on my feet. Poor thing. 

• Wink 1
  • Love 4