Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Justine's mother has high expectations for her little girl-- like marrying an inmate?

Well, she was holding out for a parolee.

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I do hope by the end of this season something wipes the smug off Emily’s face.

I will cheerfully do it with a two by four. 

Oooh, he looked so fly in his best burgundy jumpsuit. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I do hope by the end of this season something wipes the smug off Emily’s face.

I keep trying to imagine what would do that but I can't think of anything that doesn't involve physically maiming her.

She changed from an inappropriately tight dress into an inappropriate shorty sleep set.  Or is that beach wear?  Justine amazes me with her choices. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

At least the groom gets to attend the pajama balloon wedding reception via zoom. Wait, they’ve been engaged 3 years and they couldn’t wait 9 more weeks for him to get out?!? Is it a parole thing? Weird.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Justine has an entire football team of kids.

She has four and he has four, right? And you KNOW she'll be knocked up within weeks of his release. 

Did Chelsea's friend just say Chelsea's guy was in the "Murderers Complex"?? 

• Mind Blown 5
  • Applause 1

I think when I retire, I might see about getting a part time job answering phones at prison reception. It seems like it would provide so many good stories. 

Side note: My mom is a court reporter and once had to transcribe a bunch of jail phone calls. She was dying at the stuff they talk about. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

She has a lot to lose sir. The only positive Sincere has in dating your Creepy ass is if she survived you trying to make her into a human lamp shade (you serial killer in training or in action) is she would get to tell her tale to the fabulous Keith Morrison on dateline. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She has four and he has four, right? And you KNOW she'll be knocked up within weeks of his release. 

Did Chelsea's friend just say Chelsea's guy was in the "Murderers Complex"?? 

Between them, they have 7 children. And I am sad for every one of them. 

• Love 6

Apropos of nothing, today my husband took a wild notion to take us all out to lunch-me, our houseguest, my brother and my mother. We went to one of those family style Italian places that gives you massive platters of food. Shrimp Alfredo was on the menu. I almost ordered it but I couldn't be sure it would live up to the classic strip club recipe. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Apropos of nothing, today my husband took a wild notion to take us all out to lunch-me, our houseguest, my brother and my mother. We went to one of those family style Italian places that gives you massive platters of food. Shrimp Alfredo was on the menu. I almost ordered it but I couldn't be sure it would live up to the classic strip club recipe. 

the question is when you got home was the stove clean? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Only if it came with a lap dance from ol brawnski.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The things that run through our minds as avid watchers of this dumpster fire!  Thank goodness we all "get" each other here in the forum!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3