Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10 - Footsie

Lassus
  • Start Topic

What a dumb episode.

Again with the Pickleball front and center. Randall is such a tool. DUDE,  SERIOUSLY, NOBODY CARES.

Schwartz is also a tool. A branded tool. Probably a fake for the show.

The tea party looked pretty until Charli decided to bring the drama. I don't care about either Scheana or Charli - they both suck.

• Love 7

Lala didn’t follow the dress code for the tea party but the other ladies looked pretty good in their dresses. Charli and Scheana caught my eye during the tea party segment of this episode. The lace gloves were nice accessories too. In previous episodes; I have noticed Charli isn’t afraid to go without makeup. I wish more of the ladies would also go for the natural look.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Cheezwiz said:

What a dumb episode.

Again with the Pickleball front and center. Randall is such a tool. DUDE,  SERIOUSLY, NOBODY CARES.

Schwartz is also a tool. A branded tool. Probably a fake for the show.

The tea party looked pretty until Charli decided to bring the drama. I don't care about either Scheana or Charli - they both suck.

Yeah. I favor brunettes and I believe Charli is hot; however the manufactured drama is over the top. When did Pickleball become a professional sport and amateur fad? I don’t believe we have Pickleball courts anywhere in Tampa.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, gwen747 said:

This show is on its way out. They've all been drinking their own Kool-Aid. I miss Jax, Stassi, Kristen, etc.

There was a bartender at TomTom who reminded me of Jax with his slicked back hair.

I don’t know why, but I still find these fools amusing.

I just realized why Brock’s talking head suits look so cheap. He sews them himself.

Lala doesn’t want to participate in the foot photo shoot because she would rather spend time with her baby, the one the day nurse and night nurse take care of.

• LOL 12

At various times, every female member of the cast has acted liked a spoiled brat, but Lala could be considered the #1 “basic” brat for this show. I’m including every season and episode, when talking about female brats. Ok, Tom & Tom get the honorable mention in the brat category.

🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

"Sexy Unique Feet". Ariana, Katie and Charli get creative with a photoshoot to help raise money for Raquel's second nose job; Scheana gets annoyed at James for refusing to help out with Brock's fitness app; Schwartz must pay up when he loses a bet to Lisa Vanderpump....

Brock, DJ Muppet Baby, and Shwartz go to Deuces (what kind of name is that, anyway?) for bullshit therapeutic ice baths. I didn't know Brock was missing fingers before he mentioned it!

Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks visits LaLa, who confides that her ten year-old dog that comforted her when she was drunk at age 6 might be ill. Wait, whut?

Meanwhile, at Katie's place, a photographer takes photos for the foot fetish site. The "Sexy Unique Feet" bit was amusing, but every time they mention this fundraising project, I remember this ep of Family Guy. Raquel invites the girls to a fancy tea party she imagined on her poster board art project. Charli complains about Schemer doing nothing when one of Brock's friends grabbed her arse last week.

Haughty hustler Lisa Vanderbucks takes Schwartz to a tattoo shop to make him follow thru on his stupid bet. GA 4 Sh - Randal bets drink named after him on Tom Tom menu. Why do I get the feeling the show is trying to imply Schwartz has a gambling problem?

Raquel's fancy girlie tea party was obviously catered, so I'm not sure why every is acting like she did everything herself. What the hell are Arianna and Schema wearing? At least they don't look trashy, like LaLa, who claims to have not received the memo on the party theme and dress code. Predictably, Charli confronts Schemer about the groping incident and makes her cry.

Katie and Arianna work on statements for the next game of "Never Have I Ever...", with the intention of getting Flat-Iron Tom wasted. Shawartz passive-aggressively confesses to getting "LVP" tattooed on his arse.

Pickleball AGAIN?  Randal makes a ten foot tall trophy for himself and hires ringers to ensure he wins. Sorry, that former American Idol contestant he brought in to sing the national anthem sucked.  Ha! Randal also got Schwartz drunk before the game, insuring he'd win the ten foot tall trophy. Lala wore a cheerleader costume she usually only wears in the bedroom. Shwartz gives Randal a fake Tom Tom menu with a drink item named after him.

Everyone goes to Tom Tom after the game. Isn't Randal going to notice the real menus don't have his drink on it? Someone snaps a pic of Lisa Vanderbuck's feet for the foot fetish site and Charli and Schemer rehash whatever they've been fighting about this week. Hurray! Someone paid for a foot photo! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Brock, DJ Muppet Baby, and Shwartz go to Deuces (what kind of name is that, anyway?) for bullshit therapeutic ice baths. I didn't know Brock was missing fingers before he mentioned it!

Same here!  Let’s trap Brock in an elevator with Ramona and Aviva Drescher. 

What a brilliant business model. Talk about breathing, buy ice in bulk, use a back alley and charge an LA-acceptable fee, $300. 

eta: Oh, it’s only $35. Still quite the profit margin.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

Am I the only one who feels like Scheana's being treated like crap here?  I was the first one who called that grope harassment, but Charli getting all in Scheana's face about it and then just going randomly (and then repeatedly) off on her seemed uncalled for.  And of course shrewish Lala chiming in.  (Her loving her dog and age-shaming pickleball made me angry because it makes her less of someone I despise.)

Are my sympathies misplaced?

6 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Everyone goes to Tom Tom after the game. Isn't Randal going to notice the real menus don't have his drink on it?

I thought this was a good read on Randall's intelligence by Schwartz.

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

LaLa is obnoxious but the fact she has kept her dog into old age gives her some points. I would have previously assumed she's someone who would quickly dump a pet for any number of foolish reasons, and I'm glad I was wrong about that. 

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, APK said:

Lala didn’t follow the dress code for the tea party but the other ladies looked pretty good in their dresses. Charli and Scheana caught my eye during the tea party segment of this episode. The lace gloves were nice accessories too. In previous episodes; I have noticed Charli isn’t afraid to go without makeup. I wish more of the ladies would also go for the natural look.

Charli is beyond annoying, but she is gorgeous without the eye makeup.

3 hours ago, bosawks said:

I usually live for the cringey stuff that BRAVO butters their bread on but the Lisa and Schwartz stuff just makes me want to turn off the tv and evaluate my life choices.

I ffwd when I see Lisa, and Schwartz, so it makes it easier that they are always scene partners.  

• Love 4

Lala is nasty but still funny, IMHO. She’s correct about the puffy-sleeve-nonsense. But she could have borrowed something from Raquel. Raquel’s Little House on the Prairie TH orange dress is disgusting. 

I like happier Ariana.

I like that the guys hang out and get along, for the most part, simply because their SOs are friends and because they’re all part of the cast. 

The editors seem to have it in for Scheana (and Brock, even though it’s his first season). 

They showed those texts. Wow, she’s a piece of work. Scheana is very petty and jealous.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 6

Fuck this show sucks.

James is such a loser. Seems like he’s getting worse being sober. He thinks way too high of himself.

Who cares about Charli and Scheana. Boring.

Sandoval wasn’t in this ep much thankfully. 

Who fucking cares about pickleball. Enough lol.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Lassus said:

Am I the only one who feels like Scheana's being treated like crap here?  I was the first one who called that grope harassment, but Charli getting all in Scheana's face about it and then just going randomly (and then repeatedly) off on her seemed uncalled for.  And of course shrewish Lala chiming in.  (Her loving her dog and age-shaming pickleball made me angry because it makes her less of someone I despise.)

Are my sympathies misplaced?

I'm also sympathetic to Scheana. She's two months postpartum; her hormones are going crazy and she's said several times that she's feeling lousy about herself. I'd give her a bit of a break if I were her friend. I don't think Charli was wrong to express her feelings, but she should have brought it up to Scheana separately. 

• Love 4

Yeah I didn't see that Scheana did anything wrong - I would call the guys touch on Charlie less than a grope, he backed off immediately when she said to, and she pointed out her boyfriend and threatened him with an ass kicking.  What did she need from Scheana?  IMO it's just a boring girl in search of a storyline.  

• Love 7

I agree that Scheana has hormones surging, which justifies a lot. Or at least explains a lot.

I don’t know when she was raging about Charli’s friendship with Danica, the silliness with Brett. Most likely this was before her pregnancies.

Charli handled touchy-Brock-friend so smoothly that it is possible it didn’t look like an issue to others? She outwardly came across as, “Uh, uh. I’m not having it, and I’m in control of this situation,” so most didn’t realize it made her uncomfortable?

But Scheana’s reaction, when Charli brought it up at the tea party, was wonky. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 2

Yeah I didn't see that Scheana did anything wrong - I would call the guys touch on Charlie less than a grope, he backed off immediately when she said to, and she pointed out her boyfriend and threatened him with an ass kicking.  What did she need from Scheana?  IMO it's just a boring girl in search of a storyline.  

I too am not sure what she needed from Scheana, considering how quickly she (Charli) shut it down. She should have brought it up in private and, even before that, maybe not just assumed that it was some nefarious inaction on Scheana's part. But I'm not about to fault her for her initial reaction just because the guy's behavior scored "less than a grope" on some imaginary scale of what women should deal with. Yuck. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Panda Bear said:

I don't think Charli was wrong to express her feelings, but she should have brought it up to Scheana separately. 

I think most of these people's issues with each other should be discussed in private, but if they did that I guess there would be no show.🤔

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I think most of these people's issues with each other should be discussed in private, but if they did that I guess there would be no show.🤔

Ha, true! There already isn't much of a show as it is, so I guess I can't fault Charli for trying to get something going. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I don’t know when she was raging about Charli’s friendship with Danica, the silliness with Brett. Most likely this was before her pregnancies.

The bit with Brett was from last season - I forgot how much I hated his face 😄

11 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I too am not sure what she needed from Scheana, considering how quickly she (Charli) shut it down. She should have brought it up in private and, even before that, maybe not just assumed that it was some nefarious inaction on Scheana's part. But I'm not about to fault her for her initial reaction just because the guy's behavior scored "less than a grope" on some imaginary scale of what women should deal with. Yuck. 

Yeah I wasn't faulting her initial reaction either - just saying that she was not in danger of any harm and handled it well herself, so there was nothing Scheana needed to do for her.

• Love 3
On 12/8/2021 at 9:52 PM, Marley said:

Who fucking cares about pickleball. Enough lol.

I play Pickleball on a regular basis & I can't wait to see Randall on the pro circuit. It's very exciting for amateurs like me to see an all star like Randall playing on his home court.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I didn't watch the "extended footage" version this week because I was getting paid $45 to participate in a survey. 

$. Nice!

I watched. So boring. I might be confusing the Never Before with the new episode, but I’ll try to summarize.

Schwartz discusses with Brock and James at the Pay Us To Talk About Breathing venue how Lala chewed him out for not ALWAYS having Katie’s back. Brock translated that Schwartz respects Katie too much to just blindly “yup” her all the time. 

LVP took Katie aside to apologize for her initials ending up on Schwartz’s derrière. Katie actually said that Schwartz is a very good ping pong player (from what they showed us, I play better than Schwartz), and wanted to know if the final score was “close.” LVP gently told her “no.” Katie also asserted that what Tom and Lisa each bet was not even close to being “even” or reasonable.

There might’ve only been two extra scenes. So they’re completely yanking around us three viewers.

• Love 2