Type keyword(s) to search

Pam & Tommy - General Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, qtpye said:

The best was having Motley Crue have a dick measuring contest with Third Eye Blind and then have Third Eye Blind play on the closing credits.

That was easily my favorite part of the episode. I hope this interaction happened in real life. BTW, Third Eye Blind didn't end up having longevity, either. If anything, I bet more people still remember Motley Crue than Third Eye Blind (though more for their antics than their music).

I'm not surprised that Leno's writers room was all men, at least it wasn't all white men. The chin prosthetic was really bad though, like someone dressing up as Leno for Halloween. I guess chin prosthetics are much harder to do than breast and penis prosthetics?

Sad to see that while Pamela had the right intuition, she let the lawyers and Tommy pressure her into suing Penthouse.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I bet more people still remember Motley Crue than Third Eye Blind (though more for their antics than their music).

I liked Motley Crue's music a lot better than Third Eye Blind.

10 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I'm not surprised that Leno's writers room was all men

First thing I noticed.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Ugh to Third Eye Blind. And extra ugh to the idea that women who pose nude (or make bad choices in men) of their own volition deserve what they get. Gross. 

I remember when a man used a camera to watch Erin Andrews undress through the peephole in her hotel room door.  A talk show cohost when talking about it said the guy should have just watched her on DWTS and he could have seen her almost naked without the risk of jail time.  She was made to apologize for saying something so offensive.  

I don't understand how people can excuse that tape being stolen and being available to anyone who wanted to buy it without Pam and Tommy's permission because Pam posed for Playboy.  She chose to pose for Playboy. She did not choose to have what she thought was always going to remain a private intimate time with her  husband shown to anyone who coughed up some money. 

And as far as Third Eye Blind goes I couldn't name one song of theirs if you paid me.  But I could name lots of Motley Crue songs.

The 90s groups all run together in my head. Third Eye Blind, Three Doors Down, Blind Melon, Stone Temple Pilots.

Edited by bluegirl147
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, bluegirl147 said:

And as far as Third Eye Blind goes I couldn't name one song of theirs if you paid me.  But I could name lots of Motley Crue songs.

The 90s groups all run together in my head. Third Eye Blind, Three Doors Down, Blind Melon, Stone Temple Pilots.

I think the generational differences on this board are fascinating.  I'm a millenial (or an "elder millenial", as I like to call myself since I was born at the Gen X/Millenial cut off in the early 80s) and could name songs from all those bands but I realized yesterday that while I knew Motley Crue was an 80s hair band, I had no idea what they sang.  Looked up some songs on youtube and realized I had heard "Girls, Girls, Girls", "Dr. Feelgood" and "Home Sweet Home" before (but not to where I could sing along with any of them) but honestly, I have no idea what the difference is between Motley Crue, Poison and Skid Row.  If I know any of their members, it's because of their participation in VH1 reality shows, not their music.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Snapdragon said:

I think the generational differences on this board are fascinating.  I'm a millenial (or an "elder millenial", as I like to call myself since I was born at the Gen X/Millenial cut off in the early 80s) and could name songs from all those bands but I realized yesterday that while I knew Motley Crue was an 80s hair band, I had no idea what they sang.  Looked up some songs on youtube and realized I had heard "Girls, Girls, Girls", "Dr. Feelgood" and "Home Sweet Home" before (but not to where I could sing along with any of them) but honestly, I have no idea what the difference is between Motley Crue, Poison and Skid Row.  If I know any of their members, it's because of their participation in VH1 reality shows, not their music.

Same for me.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Snapdragon said:

I think the generational differences on this board are fascinating.  I'm a millenial (or an "elder millenial", as I like to call myself since I was born at the Gen X/Millenial cut off in the early 80s)

I'm Gen x born in 1968.  I was a teenager when Motley Crue hit it big.  I remember hearing someone say that the music that was popular when you were a teenager is the music you have the most knowledge of and I think that is true.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I get that Tommy was pissed at the implication that his band hadn't had a hit since 1987, but was he also reading a magazine from 1987 later on in the show? Because by 1996 the notion that there was a lot of music coming out of Seattle wouldn't have been news to anyone unless they'd been living under a rock. I  mean Cobain had died 2 years before that! Was the magazine he was reading called "Beating a Dead Horse"? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, sashabear21 said:

I get that Tommy was pissed at the implication that his band hadn't had a hit since 1987, but was he also reading a magazine from 1987 later on in the show? Because by 1996 the notion that there was a lot of music coming out of Seattle wouldn't have been news to anyone unless they'd been living under a rock. I  mean Cobain had died 2 years before that!

I caught that.  Seattle and the whole Grunge thing had been around for awhile by that point.

I get that they are making a point of letting the audience know it's the 90s by showing a bunch of things that are 90s specific but they missed the mark with that magazine cover unless like  you said it was an old magazine. 

• Love 5

THANK YOU! I was so confused by his confusion so late into the '90s!

Wow, she really fucked her face (& body) up.  She obviously craved the attention & spotlight so I tend to disagree with  those saying she was being exploited. Give me a break. She paid good money to change her entire appearance to appeal more to that (large) portion of men. You reap what you sow. 

All of these things can be true at once. Since when should people "reap" anything simply because they want their appearance to be a certain way or [gasp!] want others to find them attractive (and it brings to mind the incorrect idea that sex workers can't be raped)? This should go without saying (in 2022, no less), but exploitation is the fault of the exploiter, not the exploitee, no matter what the exploitee may have enhanced on her body. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

What is funny is at this point Tommy was sick of hair metal and wanted to move on to more hip hop related stuff which he ended up doing a few years later with Methods of Mayhem.  He did not want to work on the album they are working on referenced in the movie (Generation Swine) from what I recall.  He didn't want Vince back in the band and wanted to move on but the label and rest of the band wanted to try reforming with Vince.  The timeline is off as at the reunion didn't occur until 1997 and they were still working with John Corabi in the studio in 1996 I think.  He left after this album for a a few years.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

I was born in 1977, so I was right on the cusp of being really into later “hair-band” music- Hysteria-era Def Leppard, Gn’R, Skid Row, Dr. Feelgood-era Mötley, Slaughter, Trixter in 6th-9th grade, and then discovering Nirvana on local college radio and getting really into all those bands- Alice In Chains, STP, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden. Even by ‘92 most of the hair-band guys had gotten haircuts and they had been dressing down since G N’R made makeup and spandex hopelessly passé. It was a little funny to see the older guys suddenly in Converse, flannel, and Docs. 
But yeah 1996 was already very much post-grunge/Seattle sound with Weezer, Bush, Rage Against the Machine, Oasis, Blur, etc. (lots of “cool-Britannia” bands) being huge, and then Tommy hopped on the Nu-metal train in 1999.

Edited by MCMLXXVII
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, sashabear21 said:

I get that Tommy was pissed at the implication that his band hadn't had a hit since 1987, but was he also reading a magazine from 1987 later on in the show? Because by 1996 the notion that there was a lot of music coming out of Seattle wouldn't have been news to anyone unless they'd been living under a rock. I  mean Cobain had died 2 years before that! Was the magazine he was reading called "Beating a Dead Horse"? 

It would be kind of hilarious if they were implying that Tommy never evolved past 1987.

However, it felt like this was written by people who do not have any recollection of the '90s. That is particularly egregious considering this show is all about the '90s and how celebrity culture changed for the worse when this tape was stolen.

Here is Tommy with Methods of Mayhem...definitely not hair metal. Pam makes a cameo at the end of this video. There are even snippets of the tape.

Edited by qtpye
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

I get that they are making a point of letting the audience know it's the 90s by showing a bunch of things that are 90s specific but they missed the mark with that magazine cover unless like  you said it was an old magazine. 

1 hour ago, qtpye said:

However, it felt like this was written by people who do not have any recollection of the '90s. That is particularly egregious considering this show is all about the '90s and how celebrity culture changed for the worse when this tape was stolen.

I think the problem is that the show is trying to conflate all of 90s music into one thing, whereas in reality, the early 90s, mid-90s, and late 90s, were each very distinct musically.

• Love 5

Did anyone watch the episode on Pam & Tommy on the new series “Rich and Shameless “ on TNT? 
One guy implied that the tape was not stolen, it was leaked to further Pam’s career & that she was never upset talking about it on talk shows.  I don’t know if I believe that. But they tell a slightly different version of the events, characters  & timeline. 
What a couple of spoiled entitled assholes those two were in any case. And Pam definitely played the sex kitten role to the max. She changed her original face & body in turn to never be taken seriously again. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

If that depiction of Pam's deposition in the lawsuit against Bob Guccione was accurate it was like Pam was violated all over again.  That lawyer was such a piece of shit. I understand it is their job to defend their client but doesn't make it pleasant to watch or in Pam's case being expected to answer his IMO irrelevant questions.  

Kudos the makeup artists.  You could really see the difference from when Pam was in Canada starting out to how she looked when she was with Tommy.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

If that depiction of Pam's deposition in the lawsuit against Bob Guccione was accurate it was like Pam was violated all over again.  That lawyer was such a piece of shit. I understand it is their job to defend their client but doesn't make it pleasant to watch or in Pam's case being expected to answer his IMO irrelevant questions.  

Kudos the makeup artists.  You could really see the difference from when Pam was in Canada starting out to how she looked when she was with Tommy.

So true. That lawyer was disgusting.

They made it look like Pam's Canadian boyfriend was so jealous but in truth, he was the one who made the poster and entered it into the  Labatt's contest.

This series plays hard and fast with what really happened to kind of fit the narrative they want to tell. Again, not a bad thing but these are real people.

In the Right Zone at the Right Time

By 1988, Anderson found a job as a fitness instructor in Vancouver and met photographer boyfriend, Dan Illicit. Visiting a Columbia Lions Football game at the Vancouver Stadium, Pam's life was about to change. There she wore a Labatt Beer t-shirt and caught the attention of the stadium camera, an image that resulted in wild cheers from the crowds.

Boyfriend Dan saw a terrific opportunity and made a poster of Pamela wearing her Labatt Beer t-shirt that said “Enter the Blue Zone. Labatt’s”, producing the Blue Zone Girl – an ad campaign that will change her life. The Labatt Beer Company signed Anderson as their spokesperson. That was just the start.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

I wish they would’ve showed more about the beginning of her in Playboy, like the first cover. She wasn’t the centerfold in that issue but was a few months later. 

Also, I was surprised I couldn’t find anything saying Pamela was ever Playmate of the Year. How could that be given how popular she was and such a favorite of Hef’s? Unless I missed it….?

I don’t think the casting was great of the actor that played Hefner. 

Her makeup was really good in this episode. In the scene in the car with Tommy she looked the most like Pam so far this season IMO. 

I cannot believe her lawyer made her sit through the playing of the tape. That was just horrible and seemed totally unnecessary. I know it was the other slimeball’s idea but her attorney alllowed it. She should’ve fired him right then. 

I saw the TNT show and saved it to my queue to watch later. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

To be fair, Guccione's lawyer was doing his job - to make the lawsuit go away. The defendant's lawyers always try to discredit and rattle the plaintiff as much as possible, and the plaintiff's lawyers are supposed to warn and prepare their client for that. I'm putting more blame on Pam's lawyer for not doing more to stop the opposing side from playing the tape during the deposition.

6 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Also, I was surprised I couldn’t find anything saying Pamela was ever Playmate of the Year. How could that be given how popular she was and such a favorite of Hef’s? Unless I missed it….?

I saw an interview with Hef many years ago where he said that never making Pam Playmate of the Year was one of his biggest regrets.

Pam had such a fresh, approachable beauty before all the plastic surgeries. I wish her mother had stopped at "God made you perfect just the way you are" and not suggested that she try to one-up Him.

• Love 2

Just came in to say I actually laughed out loud at the scene in the walk in closet and actually replayed it a couple times.

"Dinner every night in Fiji, so you have to wear all these dresses...and in the night it gets cold so you have to wear this HAT" *just plops the hat on her face*

• LOL 1

This article says Pam probably didn’t have to watch the tape during the deposition: https://screenrant.com/pam-tommy-episode-6-true-story-fact-check/

I am not so bothered by this change of factual events because I think there is a purpose to it. The episode does an excellent job of showing the audience how Pam must have felt. The deposition scenes were probably 20 minutes of screen time, but it felt agonizingly long to me just watching it. It really was painful to watch how that lawyer twisted a stolen private video into a “career opportunity.”

I would have like to see Tommy being deposited because I think he would have punched that lawyer after about 5 minutes. 

• Love 3
On 2/11/2022 at 2:10 PM, chediavolo said:

How many people are named Bobby Brown or some rendition of? Bobbi Kristina brown, bobbi brown, the other Bobbi brown, bobby brown, Millie Bobbi brown, I’m sure I missed. some

I think you got them all covered...I mean, we have the TWO bobbi brown's plus all the other combo's of male and female bobb(y/i)'s 😂

I did a quick search on wikipedia and found quite a few sports players with the name though 😉

Back to Pam/Tommy, I am liking this show a lot.  While I don't condone Rand's actions, I will say lesson of this story--don't be an A--hole

I feel for her because she really got caught up in the toxicity of Tommy Lee

And that deposition...no one should have to go through that

To the comments of how "different" Pam looked in her first playboy cover to when she arrived on Baywatch, my comment, look at the Kardashians, sure, Pam looks different, but to me what the Kardashians have done to themselves is on a whole other level

After watching the latest episode of Secrets of Playboy, we might have an idea of why Pamela didn't get playmate of the year 😑

• Love 1
15 hours ago, snickers said:

I think you got them all covered...I mean, we have the TWO bobbi brown's plus all the other combo's of male and female bobb(y/i)'s 😂

I did a quick search on wikipedia and found quite a few sports players with the name though 😉

Back to Pam/Tommy, I am liking this show a lot.  While I don't condone Rand's actions, I will say lesson of this story--don't be an A--hole

To the comments of how "different" Pam looked in her first playboy cover to when she arrived on Baywatch, my comment, look at the Kardashians, sure, Pam looks different, but to me what the Kardashians have done to themselves is on a whole other level

After watching the latest episode of Secrets of Playboy, we might have an idea of why Pamela didn't get playmate of the year 😑

Where is Secrets of Playboy  streaming? 
sounds interesting 

Edited by chediavolo
9 hours ago, snickers said:

I don’t think Pam had a lot of plastic surgery. She got breast implants and probably filler in her lips, but most of the other changes seem to be thinner brows, hair bleaching and makeup. I don’t think she needed the implants either but they definitely got her a lot of attention, so maybe that was her goal. 

Agree about the Kardashians. Lorry Hill has a video and the work for several of them is estimated in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. 

Yes, the Secrets of Playboy is a good watch but difficult at times. Gosh, Hef was even more depraved than I suspected. Perhaps you’re right and Pamela didn’t want to have the “meeting” with Hef that seemed a requirement for being Playmate of the Year. (Miki Garcia said she didn’t either and as a result they gave someone else the title that year.)

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 3

Pam definitely played the sex kitten role to the max. She changed her original face & body in turn to never be taken seriously again. 

I feel like this kind of thing says more about the people who wouldn't take her seriously than it does about her.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Athena5217 said:

This article says Pam probably didn’t have to watch the tape during the deposition: https://screenrant.com/pam-tommy-episode-6-true-story-fact-check/

I am not so bothered by this change of factual events because I think there is a purpose to it. The episode does an excellent job of showing the audience how Pam must have felt. The deposition scenes were probably 20 minutes of screen time, but it felt agonizingly long to me just watching it. It really was painful to watch how that lawyer twisted a stolen private video into a “career opportunity.”

I would have like to see Tommy being deposited because I think he would have punched that lawyer after about 5 minutes. 

Her lawyer was so useless in protecting her.

However, I feel like sometimes the show is having its cake and eating it, too.

On the one hand, they are trying to be sympathetic but Pam did not want this program to air and relive this nightmare. It is like they are exploiting her all over again.

I also learned that you can be as beautiful as Pamela Anderson but it does not lead to good relationships if you have shitty taste in men.

The whole tape fiasco seems to be directly and indirectly Tommy's fault and he is one who is cooperating with the show.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don’t think Pam had a lot of plastic surgery. She got breast implants and probably filler in her lips, but most of the other changes seem to be thinner brows, hair bleaching and makeup. I don’t think she needed the implants either but they definitely got her a lot of attention, so maybe that was her goal. 

Agree about the Kardashians. Lorry Hill has a video and the work for several of them is estimated in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. 

Yes, the Secrets of Playboy is a good watch but difficult at times. Gosh, Hef was even more depraved than I suspected. Perhaps you’re right and Pamela didn’t want to have the “meeting” with Hef that seemed a requirement for being Playmate of the Year. (Miki Garcia said she didn’t either and as a result they gave someone else the title that year.)

People confuse light vs heavy makeup for being all natural or enhanced surgically. For example, Jen Aniston has had a nose job but everyone talks about how natural she is because she doesn't do smokey eyes or red lips and whatnot. Pamela on the other hand has always had the same features, but everyone says everything about her is plastic. I agree with you that she's had little (if anything) done to her face. She looks different from her early 20s due to the hair, makeup, brows and just getting older. 

Also agree the implants weren't necessary either. Her natural breasts were big for being petite. I wish she had kept her natural Brigitte Bardot type of look rather than go for the porn star look. I'm not easily impressed by blonde hair and big boobs, but natural Pamela was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. 

I haven't seen the last episode of Secrets of Playboy yet, but agree it is a little difficult to watch at times. Pamela's always said she's very protective of herself. She knows her looks and the career she's had would make her vulnerable to predators. She got some shit from feminists for saying she was surprised by the number of women who'd meet with men in hotel rooms and such. 

Pam and Tommy is only on Hulu, right? I basically have everything other than Hulu right now. I guess I shall just continue to read all the tea here. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I feel like this kind of thing says more about the people who wouldn't take her seriously than it does about her.

Really? How? Unfortunately we are not very open in dealing with the human body, nudity, in this country. She had no problem, nor did her mother which was really shocking, about running to playboy and taking off her clothes and then did it numerous times after. A woman like that is not taken seriously. Especially after she made a cartoon of her face and put two balloons on her chest, not to mention running around in a skimpy bathing suit and being the  subject of many a young (and not so young) boys masturbatory fantasies.  It was her call. 
and boy am I getting tired of seeing her writhing around like a sex obsessed girl, giddy and being coquettish   whenever she is with Tommy Lee in the house. it’s really sickening and phony looking. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, qtpye said:

The whole tape fiasco seems to be directly and indirectly Tommy's fault

This. And he doesn't seem THAT upset about it...I know he's genuinely angry that Pam is hurt and he did grieve for the baby...but he's not exactly teeming with righteous indignation. I think he's secretly enjoying the drama. He thought it was a big joke when he had to list his enemies for the investigator.

And furthermore what's shitty is Pamela DID NOT want to sue. She had a sixth sense that it was a bad idea and she wanted it dropped. She gets steamrolled by Tommy and the lawyers and the lawsuit goes ahead...guess who gets deposed and has to watch (and provide commentry on) her own sex tape in a room full of strangers? The irony is horrific.

Edited by LaJefaza
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, LaJefaza said:

This. And he doesn't seem THAT upset about it...I know he's genuinely angry that Pam is hurt and he did grieve for the baby...but he's not exactly teeming with righteous indignation. I think he's secretly enjoying the drama. He thought it was a big joke when he had to list his enemies for the investigator.

And furthermore what's shitty is Pamela DID NOT want to sue. She had a sixth sense that it was a bad idea and she wanted it dropped. She gets steamrolled by Tommy and the lawyers and the lawsuit goes ahead...guess who gets deposed and has to watch (and provide commentry on) her own sex tape in a room full of strangers? The irony is horrific.

I had no idea that happened. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. 

• Love 1
On 2/17/2022 at 8:34 AM, bluegirl147 said:

I'm Gen x born in 1968.  I was a teenager when Motley Crue hit it big.  I remember hearing someone say that the music that was popular when you were a teenager is the music you have the most knowledge of and I think that is true.  

I’ve heard something similar. I worked at a radio station once and one of the salesmen said people are most affected by music they heard between the ages of (estimating) something like 15-22. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

People confuse light vs heavy makeup for being all natural or enhanced surgically. For example, Jen Aniston has had a nose job but everyone talks about how natural she is because she doesn't do smokey eyes or red lips and whatnot. Pamela on the other hand has always had the same features, but everyone says everything about her is plastic. I agree with you that she's had little (if anything) done to her face. She looks different from her early 20s due to the hair, makeup, brows and just getting older. 

Also agree the implants weren't necessary either. Her natural breasts were big for being petite. I wish she had kept her natural Brigitte Bardot type of look rather than go for the porn star look. I'm not easily impressed by blonde hair and big boobs, but natural Pamela was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. 

I haven't seen the last episode of Secrets of Playboy yet, but agree it is a little difficult to watch at times. Pamela's always said she's very protective of herself. She knows her looks and the career she's had would make her vulnerable to predators. She got some shit from feminists for saying she was surprised by the number of women who'd meet with men in hotel rooms and such. 

Pam and Tommy is only on Hulu, right? I basically have everything other than Hulu right now. I guess I shall just continue to read all the tea here. 

Jennifer Aniston has actually had more than one nose job. The first one was before she was on Friends. (I have some inside info. from a plastic surgeon who knows the surgeon who did her last nose job. He said she’s had at least 3.)

Yes, the Pam and Tommy show is on Hulu. The Shameless Pam and Tommy story is on TNT. Based on the first episode, they’re saying the tape was stolen. One thing I noticed: they showed some clips of Tommy Lee. He was a lot better looking than the actor playing him. The clip of Pamela Anderson on Howard Stern’s show and Jay Leno. Gosh, she was so beautiful. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Jennifer Aniston has actually had more than one nose job. The first one was before she was on Friends. (I have some inside info. from a plastic surgeon who knows the surgeon who did her last nose job. He said she’s had at least 3.)

Yes, the Pam and Tommy show is on Hulu. The Shameless Pam and Tommy story is on TNT. Based on the first episode, they’re saying the tape was stolen. One thing I noticed: they showed some clips of Tommy Lee. He was a lot better looking than the actor playing him. The clip of Pamela Anderson on Howard Stern’s show and Jay Leno. Gosh, she was so beautiful. 

However vapid and stupid might think they are, it can not be denied that they were a beautiful couple.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Where is Secrets of Playboy  streaming? 
sounds interesting 

A&E

And for those who do not watch, it is "alleged" in the documentary that Hef chose the playmate of the year though he said it wasn't his choice alone....and the people being interviewed in the documentary say that in order to be chosen as playmate of the year required the woman to go to the mansion to "meet" with Hef and go up to his room with him and his friends

I'm sure you can all fill in the blanks.....

1 hour ago, snickers said:

A&E

And for those who do not watch, it is "alleged" in the documentary that Hef chose the playmate of the year tough he said it wasn't his choice alone....and the people being interviewed in the documentary say that in order to be chosen as playmate of the year required the woman to go to the mansion to "meet" with Hef and go up to his room with him and his friends

I'm sure you can all fill in the blanks.....

Yes, I heard that too. I don't doubt that may have been the case for different years. It's a fact Hef's been with multiple PMOY in some capacity. But Hef was newly married to Kimberley when Pamela posed, so I don't think those shenanigans were going on. I looked up the woman who got PMOY over Pam. While a very beautiful lady, she looks nothing like any of the women Hef's ever been with. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, qtpye said:

However vapid and stupid might think they are, it can not be denied that they were a beautiful couple.

Even knowing all I know about the ugly things Tommy has done I still think he looked really good when he was with Pam.  He was definitely one of the most attractive music guys from that time period.  

I don't think I have ever seen pics of their sons.  With those two parents they have to be gorgeous right?

19 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Hulu is worth the money. They have a plan with ads and it's not that expensive.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

Even knowing all I know about the ugly things Tommy has done I still think he looked really good when he was with Pam.  He was definitely one of the most attractive music guys from that time period.  

I don't think I have ever seen pics of their sons.  With those two parents they have to be gorgeous right?

This is their sons. They look more like Pam than Tommy. 

image.thumb.png.53b6785f1c91d1cf7d06d1546d02a42d.png

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, qtpye said:

This is their sons. They look more like Pam than Tommy. 

image.thumb.png.53b6785f1c91d1cf7d06d1546d02a42d.png

Yep they are attractive.  I remember someone asking her once if she was a fan of Beverly Hills 90210 because she named her sons Dylan and Brandon. I don't remember her exact answer but it something like are you fucking kidding me.  I can understand why one would think that though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

I'm not normally into rock stars. I don't find most of them cute, but I think Tommy Lee was very good-looking. He's handsome and comes across playful and fun. I get his appeal. 

Hulu does have a lot of awesome shows. Maybe I'll get it. It's just that I already have cable, A list, Netflix, HBO Max and Peacock. I could probably give up Peacock once RHOM is over, but I do love The Office. I digress . . .

23 minutes ago, bluegirl147 said:

Yep they are attractive.  I remember someone asking her once if she was a fan of Beverly Hills 90210 because she named her sons Dylan and Brandon. I don't remember her exact answer but it something like are you fucking kidding me.  I can understand why one would think that though.

Their sons are so handsome! 

Yeah IRC, I think Pam ran into Jason Priestley and he asked if she named her kids after him and Luke Perry's character. Pam was like, uhh I've never seen your show. lol 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Yeah IRC, I think Pam ran into Jason Priestley and he asked if she named her kids after him and Luke Perry's character. Pam was like, uhh I've never seen your show. lol 

I read an article where Pam talked about her sons' names and said that people (including Jason Priestly) assume that they named them after the 90210 characters but Brandon was after Marlon Brando and Dylan was after Bob Dylan.  If I recall correctly, I think Tommy was even hesitant to use one of the names because of the 90210 connection but Pam convinced him that that was silly.  

And apparently I'm in the minority but I don't find Tommy Lee attractive in any way.  Not 80s Tommy Lee, not 90s Tommy Lee and not current Tommy Lee.  I do find Sebastian Stan attractive but that's more due to his acting skills and how he comes off in interviews than how he looks.

Edited by Snapdragon
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Snapdragon said:

And apparently I'm in the minority but I don't find Tommy Lee attractive in any way.  Not 80s Tommy Lee, not 90s Tommy Lee and not current Tommy Lee.  I do find Sebastian Stan attractive but that's more due to his acting skills and how he comes off in interviews than how he looks.

I personally don't find him attractive either, but I can see how he might appeal to a group of women who like "bad boys" and rock stars.

• Love 3

I think Tommy Lee was extremely good looking, but I also love rock stars/bad boys.  Though I'd be hard pressed to name a rock star from that era who had the classically handsome features and sex appeal that Lee had, but Jon Bon Jovi and Sebastian Bach come to mind.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ss55 said:

I think Tommy Lee was extremely good looking, but I also love rock stars/bad boys.  Though I'd be hard pressed to name a rock star from that era who had the classically handsome features and sex appeal that Lee had, but Jon Bon Jovi and Sebastian Bach come to mind.

Bon Jovi is indeed super cute. Sebastian was too pretty for my tastes. 

• Love 4