Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Don't Overthink It

• Start Topic

Ari demands another sacrifice from Bini; Alina and Steven are running out of time; Victor is ready to call it quits with Ellie; Sumit confesses his betrayal to Jenny; Corey is dealt another blow to his wedding plans.

On 11/17/2021 at 11:25 AM, greekmom said:

Ari demands another sacrifice from Bini; Alina and Steven are running out of time; Victor is ready to call it quits with Ellie; Sumit confesses his betrayal to Jenny; Corey is dealt another blow to his wedding plans.

Corey needs to get with Jenny.  She can help deal with a blow!!

Victor?  Please make make this happen!!!

Sumit?  you have been betraying Jenny since 2013.  Don't stop now!

What else could Ari ask of him?  Fit him for an ankle monitor?  Wait don't dive her any ideas!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Corey needs to get with Jenny.  She can help deal with a blow!!

I don't think Jenny seemed that into him.  When he met with her in Ecuador for the big "closure" apology, she was all "Yeah, yeah, whatever.  Are we done here?  I have date."

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, treeofdreams said:

I don't think Jenny seemed that into him.  When he met with her in Ecuador for the big "closure" apology, she was all "Yeah, yeah, whatever.  Are we done here?  I have date."

Oh I think I needed to more clear.  I meant Jenny of Jenny and Sumit for her famous "What a blow we've been dealt!"  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

You haven't missed anything new.  It's boring as all get-out.

They are, to me, painful.  She seems to sit there, thinking she is the sh*t, and belittles him, talks down to him, etc, and he just sits there.  It is some weird S & M thing - and that is fine if that is their groove, I don't have to watch it on my precious weekend time.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

They are, to me, painful.  She seems to sit there, thinking she is the sh*t, and belittles him, talks down to him, etc, and he just sits there.  It is some weird S & M thing - and that is fine if that is their groove, I don't have to watch it on my precious weekend time.

That scene on the beach where he is "re-proposing" to her, is down on his knees and holding out the flowers to her, just is so creepy.  His face looked like a puppy dog that is always getting kicked but is looking up at his master with the puppy dog eyes and begging not to be kicked this time.

• Love 11
21 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

That scene on the beach where he is "re-proposing" to her, is down on his knees and holding out the flowers to her, just is so creepy.  His face looked like a puppy dog that is always getting kicked but is looking up at his master with the puppy dog eyes and begging not to be kicked this time.

He was "re-proposing again," his command of English grammar is dismal.

Evilin is not cute enough to get away with her demands of Corey and Corey is not cute enough not to do what she demands.

Evilin wants her sister (who ordered dick soup for Corey and watched while he ate it), to help with the wedding planning...maybe the caterer will warn Corey if Dick Soup is on the menu.

They are awful and deserve each other.

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Evilin wants her sister (who ordered dick soup for Corey and watched while he ate it), to help with the wedding planning...

Evilin actually wants her dick soup sister to MARRY them. Corey doesn't want this (obviously) but he's too chicken shit to actually do anything about it except say "are you sure that's a good idea?"

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Evilin actually wants her dick soup sister to MARRY them. Corey doesn't want this (obviously) but he's too chicken shit to actually do anything about it except say "are you sure that's a good idea?"

My guess is if she does officiate the wedding it will be in Spanish, does Corey know the word "pendejo" because that sister will probably use that word when referring to him in the ceremony.

Also, Evilin keeps talking about a religious ceremony vs. a non religious ceremony and divorce, does she realize legal is legal no matter which she chooses and a divorce will still be a divorce? Stupidly she is already married in the eyes of the state so it matters not which she chooses for the vow renewal.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
26 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I can see her doing it in Spanish, speaking very quickly, and either insulting him or adding some insulting "vows" that she makes him repeat.

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My guess is if she does officiate the wedding it will be in Spanish, does Corey know the word "pendejo" because that sister will probably use that word when referring to him in the ceremony.

BB, you beat me to it!

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

I can see her doing it in Spanish, speaking very quickly, and either insulting him or adding some insulting "vows" that she makes him repeat.

Corey, repeat after me: "I promise to eat dick soup every Friday night while married to Evilin. Except for Lent. On account Evilin is so religious and won't eat meat on Fridays during Lent." 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My TV listings were wrong and something called Addicted to Marriage was on when the preview was supposed to air. Waiting for the next time it's aired.

Addicted came on after the preview.    

Interestingly they showed some dramatic scenes, which are usually excised from the preview.   Both Ari and Bini and Ellie and Victor.  The third scene was a snooze of SteVen and Alina taking documents to an office.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

Addicted came on after the preview.  

My listings showed 90 Day Fiance from 7-8 pm and then The Other Way preview, then the Family Chantel Pillow Talk.  8 pm and there is something else on that wasn't scheduled.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

My listings showed 90 Day Fiance from 7-8 pm and then The Other Way preview, then the Family Chantel Pillow Talk.  8 pm and there is something else on that wasn't scheduled.

The preview was on at 9 central time and Addicted was on at 9:20.  

• Useful 1

The preview was just on again at 9:30 pm my time.

So, SteVen still has cold feet and doesn't want to rush in to marriage. And now he and Alina have two days to plan the wedding that both really don't need. They are not ready to get married and barely know each other and Alina isn't all that pliable in terms of ditching her previous life and love of coffee and wine and fun to embrace the Mormon life. Plus SteVen probably misses his social media and flirting with other girls. Alina, please go back to Russia and call it quits.

Ariela and Bini have been in Kenya for two months with no real jobs or anything. Who is paying for all this? She started the K1 visa process a year ago? This must have been filmed in December because it was Avi's birthday. She doesn't want to live in Ethiopia and Bini may have a hard time getting a K1 visa for the US. Why did you hook up with him and not use any birth control? You're stuck with him for the next 17 years. The camel was cute.

Ellie and Victor must be done. Bad timing to come visit him and make plans to stay right after a hurricane - things are at their worst, the island isn't a paradise, and the dream guy is anything but. He thinks she's feeling that he is using her for her money. He claims he isn't but who knows. The island fling was fun but reality isn't. Go back to the pizza place and maybe find someone closer to home.

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Ellie and Victor must be done. Bad timing to come visit him and make plans to stay right after a hurricane - things are at their worst, the island isn't a paradise, and the dream guy is anything but. He thinks she's feeling that he is using her for her money. He claims he isn't but who knows. The island fling was fun but reality isn't. Go back to the pizza place and maybe find someone closer to home.

For heaven's sake, go home Ellie before you do get pregnant!  Honestly, what is he thinking??  Have a baby now??

This relationship is bad news.  Ellie is trying to look at things realistically and Victor doesn't want to do that.  Instead of really talking things out, both of them keep talking over  one another, and neither listens to the other.  They need a Janice to mediate like she did for Ari and Bini.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The preview was just on again at 9:30 pm my time.

So, SteVen still has cold feet and doesn't want to rush in to marriage. And now he and Alina have two days to plan the wedding that both really don't need. They are not ready to get married and barely know each other and Alina isn't all that pliable in terms of ditching her previous life and love of coffee and wine and fun to embrace the Mormon life. Plus SteVen probably misses his social media and flirting with other girls. Alina, please go back to Russia and call it quits.

Ariela and Bini have been in Kenya for two months with no real jobs or anything. Who is paying for all this? She started the K1 visa process a year ago? This must have been filmed in December because it was Avi's birthday. She doesn't want to live in Ethiopia and Bini may have a hard time getting a K1 visa for the US. Why did you hook up with him and not use any birth control? You're stuck with him for the next 17 years. The camel was cute.

What sort of wedding would SteVen and Alina have to plan, who would other than them would even be there? Do the vows and go out for dinner, done, easy.  They both irk me especially with the synchronized hair flipping.

Ari and Bini are idiots, she could have said she wanted to live on the moon and her parents would pay for it, Ari does not trust Bini no matter where they live, nice way to have a relationship. Please tell me why if you do not trust someone you will still have sex with them, unprotected sex to boot. Is common sense an old fashioned concept?  The camel was adorable with it's little hat too bad it had two assholes riding it.

Ellie and Victor fight among the ruins about money, Victor said he does not need money to live a happy life, not interested in tourist dollars, (yeah, right), he tells her that he will return all the money she has sent him, um, how will that happen, he has spent it all on plywood and ladders to get to the bedroom and maybe some other women.  They talk about having a baby, mmm, okay we all know the script and that won't happen so not worth even addressing.  There is no there, there. 

Hard to believe that none of these women can't find boring, unemployed men in their own home towns.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
One word needed to be changed.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
On 11/17/2021 at 5:21 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Corey needs to get with Jenny. 

9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

. Go back to the pizza place and maybe find someone closer to home.

I am pitching again for Corey and ELLIE, they're from the same-ish part of the country, both want a commitment and a family, they can make pizza, in bliss and craft beer on the side and recycle, shop with reusable bags, and walk their rescue dogs and go in their Suburu to go hiking in the PNW.  I can envision it.  TLC Crossover. 90 Day Single life cross pollination.

8 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

Have a baby now??

I mean where are they going to keep a baby in that post hurricane mess? In a box? Sorry, bad Monty Python Life of Brian half reference. #PJF #PFJ 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • LOL 7
44 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I am pitching again for Corey and ELLIE, they're from the same-ish part of the country, both want a commitment and a family, they can make pizza, in bliss and craft beer on the side and recycle, shop with reusable bags, and walk their rescue dogs and go in their Suburu to go hiking in the PNW.  I can envision it.  TLC Crossover. 90 Day Single life cross pollination.

Except I think Corey is superficial re looks and age.  I think he was attracted to Evelin after he saw her in a bikini.  I doubt he would give serious consideration to Ellie.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

he has spent it all on plywood and ladders to get to the bedroom and maybe some other women

Maybe also jewelry. I noticed he was wearing a fairly substantial chain and a huge watch and ring. If those are all real gold (and maybe they aren't), that's a pretty expensive collection for a guy who doesn't care a bit about money.

• Love 3

I am team Victor. I like what he said about the island not being historically a tourist stop. The fist thing the Americans do is start whining about not being understood. At least Victor spoke up for himself. Unlike Michael and Bini. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ethalfrida said:

I am team Victor. I like what he said about the island not being historically a tourist stop. The fist thing the Americans do is start whining about not being understood. At least Victor spoke up for himself. Unlike Michael and Bini. 

Victor is not living in the real world.  Ellie is concerned with supporting them if there are no tourists.  And now he wants to have a baby to support as well.

I don't know how he supported himself before the hurricane.  But I'm sure it was much easier before everything was destroyed.  Now he has to rely on Ellie's money, but I doubt she is rich enough to support the two/three of them indefinitely.  They do need to consider their financial situation, but he is unwilling to do that.

Bini was unable to speak up for himself because Ari never let him, she just kept shouting him down and telling him to shut up.  I don't know who Michael is.

Edited by treeofdreams
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, treeofdreams said:

Victor is not living in the real world.  Ellie is concerned with supporting them if there are no tourists.  And now he wants to have a baby to support as well.

I don't know how he supported himself before the hurricane.  But I'm sure it was much easier before everything was destroyed.  Now he has to rely on Ellie's money, but I doubt she is rich enough to support the two/three of them indefinitely.  They do need to consider their financial situation, but he is unwilling to do that.

Bini was unable to speak up for himself because Ari never let him, she just kept shouting him down and telling him to shut up.  I don't know who Michael is.

First of all, he probably doesn't want Ellie to support them. But what she wants is for him to repeatedly tell her how wonderful she is for doing so. Then, she isn't paying attention to what he very pointedly told her... that he took care of himself before the tourist option was even in place. Makes sense to me. I have friends who was born and still live on some of the islands. Somehow they are able to become college educated, able to take care of themselves and their families, etc. One thing I learned when I toured Jamaica is the reason there were so many unfinished houses on the island was that construction only happened when the owner was financially able to do so. It is a way of life.

Ari is not in charge of when Bini can speak. It is his fault he does not tell her to shut the f**k up just like she told him. My mom had a saying in those situations, "I can show you better than I can tell you" which was quite to the point of when she stopped talking about something and made her move.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

I think the problem is that Victor and Ellie have very different notions of what it takes to live comfortably.  Victor is apparently used to not having to rely on tourism for a job, although he was a bartender at a tourist place when he met Ellie.  I would expect that he has survived without electricity or refrigeration or cell phones for a good portion of his life, at least after major storms.  His insistence that they'll be just fine is based on his prior experience and the fact that things that Ellie would view as a hardship are not hardships for him.  Presumably, Victor knows how to fish or harvest coconuts or take advantage of whatever food sources are naturally present on the island, too and doesn't need money for groceries.

Meanwhile, Ellie has made her living relying on customers visiting her restaurant and she doesn't see how they will be able to live if they open a place that only serves locals when virtually all of the locals are currently out of work and having issues with food and shelter.  I don't think Ellie could live without a roof or electricity or refrigeration; the notion of it scares her because she's never done it before.  I doubt Ellie could figure out how to find food to prepare if she couldn't go to the supermarket for groceries.  She's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but she's not wrong; she is not going to last long living in their current conditions.

They are the perfect example as to why these sorts of relationships never work out.  I don't blame Ellie for being worried about money, nor Victor for not being concerned about it; although it seems, based on the tool shopping trip, that at least part of the reason that Victor doesn't worry about money is because he expects Ellie has plenty for both of them.  He came straight out and told her that she obviously wasn't giving him enough money since he didn't have a car or a motorcycle.  Ellie isn't rich by American standards, but by Victor's island standards, she is pretty well to do and he expects her to provide for him.  He's not worried about money because he thinks Ellie has more that enough for both of them.  Meanwhile, she is a worrier and is obsessed with the amount of money she has already spent as well as how much more spending she is going to have to do to get them safely housed and start a business.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Love 16
34 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

I think the problem is that Victor and Ellie have very different notions of what it takes to live comfortably.  Victor is apparently used to not having to rely on tourism for a job, although he was a bartender at a tourist place when he met Ellie.  I would expect that he has survived without electricity or refrigeration or cell phones for a good portion of his life, at least after major storms.  His insistence that they'll be just fine is based on his prior experience and the fact that things that Ellie would view as a hardship are not hardships for him.  Presumably, Victor knows how to fish or harvest coconuts or take advantage of whatever food sources are naturally present on the island, too and doesn't need money for groceries.

Meanwhile, Ellie has made her living relying on customers visiting her restaurant and she doesn't see how they will be able to live if they open a place that only serves locals when virtually all of the locals are currently out of work and having issues with food and shelter.  I don't think Ellie could live without a roof or electricity or refrigeration; the notion of it scares her because she's never done it before.  I doubt Ellie could figure out how to find food to prepare if she couldn't go to the supermarket for groceries.  She's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but she's not wrong; she is not going to last long living in their current conditions.

They are the perfect example as to why these sorts of relationships never work out.  I don't blame Ellie for being worried about money, nor Victor for not being concerned about it; although it seems, based on the tool shopping trip, that at least part of the reason that Victor doesn't worry about money is because he expects Ellie has plenty for both of them.  He came straight out and told her that she obviously wasn't giving him enough money since he didn't have a car or a motorcycle.  Ellie isn't rich by American standards, but by Victor's island standards, she is pretty well to do and he expects her to provide for him.  He's not worried about money because he thinks Ellie has more that enough for both of them.  Meanwhile, she is a worrier and is obsessed with the amount of money she has already spent as well as how much more spending she is going to have to do to get them safely housed and start a business.

Yes, thank you, an excellent analysis!

• Love 8
6 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

It's time to mention the baby elephant in the room. Victor acknowledges already fathering at least one child and it wouldn't surprise me if there are more little chin braid bearded Victor, Juniors playing in the rubble of Providencia. 

• LOL 10
35 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It's time to mention the baby elephant in the room. Victor acknowledges already fathering at least one child and it wouldn't surprise me if there are more little chin braid bearded Victor, Juniors playing in the rubble of Providencia. 

Or in the US. Some tourists got a souvenir.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

A bit off topic, but my husband was nice enough to point out, with love, that I had a blond chin hair!  Mine was not nearly as long as Victor's!

6 hours ago, Rootbeer said:

she is a worrier and is obsessed with the amount of money she has already spent as well as how much more spending she is going to have to do to get them safely housed and start a business.

And that is a problem with all these couples when it comes to money.  Most of the Americans seem to start out saying it is a gift, or worse, are not clear if it is a gift or not.  Then they start feeling all butt hurt and say, "About that money....."

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And that is a problem with all these couples when it comes to money.  Most of the Americans seem to start out saying it is a gift, or worse, are not clear if it is a gift or not.  Then they start feeling all butt hurt and say, "About that money....."

The problem is that these relationships are transactional, Victor would not have looked at Ellie if she was a girl from his village but since she was an American with a little pocket change he looked twice (let's face it she is no beauty) and since she wanted attention from a man (who lived in an economically depressed country) who told her he loved her and she thought she could help him financially...this happens with all of these 90 Day couples, it's a tale as old as time.  Which party would continue the relationship if there were no financial input? One does not exist without the other.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The problem is that these relationships are transactional, Victor would not have looked at Ellie if she was a girl from his village but since she was an American with a little pocket change he looked twice (let's face it she is no beauty) and since she wanted attention from a man (who lived in an economically depressed country) who told her he loved her and she thought she could help him financially...this happens with all of these 90 Day couples, it's a tale as old as time.  Which party would continue the relationship if there were no financial input? One does not exist without the other.

And I have zero problem with a couple being in a transactional relationship.  Not my business.  Just acknowledge it.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And I have zero problem with a couple being in a transactional relationship.  Not my business.  Just acknowledge it.

Sure, throughout human history, marriage was often transactional and represented an agreement between families based on providing mutual economic and/or social benefit.  Love didn't even factor into it; people often didn't even meet until the day of the wedding.  In India, and quite a few other places in the world, this is still common. I have multiple coworkers and friends who are in arranged marriages and they themselves pursued this option due to their upbringing and culture.  They seem to be no better or worse off than couples who chose one another and married for love, from what I've seen.

Ellie seems to have finally awakened to the fact that Victor's affection for her is at least in part due to the amount of money she's sent him.  That he thinks she clearly hasn't done enough for him because she didn't buy a car or motorcycle for him is proof enough of that.  I think Victor would be stunned if Ellie told him she couldn't afford to purchase a motorcycle for him; he feels like she's American, of course she has the money and she should borrow or use her credit cards to buy the bike if she doesn't have the cash. Apparently, she hasn't given him enough yet to buy his love.  Meanwhile, I have a feeling that Ellie thinks that giving him money will make her first in his affections and prevent him from cheating again.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

Ellie seems to have finally awakened to the fact that Victor's affection for her is at least in part due to the amount of money she's sent him.  That he thinks she clearly hasn't done enough for him because she didn't buy a car or motorcycle for him is proof enough of that.  I think Victor would be stunned if Ellie told him she couldn't afford to purchase a motorcycle for him; he feels like she's American, of course she has the money and she should borrow or use her credit cards to buy the bike if she doesn't have the cash. Apparently, she hasn't given him enough yet to buy his love.  Meanwhile, I have a feeling that Ellie thinks that giving him money will make her first in his affections and prevent him from cheating again.

That's just sad.

• Love 1

I wonder if Ellie will stay with the relationship.  Her original dream had been to live in Paradise with someone she loved and who loved her.  That paradise is gone, there is nothing but hard work ahead of her, and if she is waking up to this realization that for him it is probably all about money, will she cut her losses and bail?

If she does, she had better decide before she gets pregnant.  I'm thinking his rush to have a baby is his attempt to tie her (and her money) to him long term.

Edited by treeofdreams
  • Love 5
On 11/20/2021 at 10:27 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Except I think Corey is superficial re looks and age.  I think he was attracted to Evelin after he saw her in a bikini.  I doubt he would give serious consideration to Ellie.

I have no doubt that you are exactly right about Corey! He does have seem to hv a type. Ellie would be such a more stable choice. She probably wouldn't have him either she would stick with the chin ponytail vacation bang. 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

I wonder if Ellie will stay with the relationship.  Her original dream had been to live in Paradise with someone she loved and who loved her.  That paradise is gone, there is nothing but hard work ahead of her, and if she is waking up to this realization that for him it is probably all about money, will she cut her losses and bail?

If she does, she had better decide before she gets pregnant.  I'm thinking his rush to have a baby is his attempt to tie her (and her money) to him long term.

Ladies, just a hard STOP on thinking a baby will change anything.  Wait, it WILL change everything.  You will have less money, less sleep, less time together and a baby does not need an agenda.  It needs to be a baby wanted by both people because they want a baby.  Thank you for attending my TedTalk.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

Meanwhile, I have a feeling that Ellie thinks that giving him money will make her first in his affections and prevent him from cheating again.

I think she's both dim-witted and delusional, but maybe not quite that delusional. She clearly resents the continued expectation of money, and she's not having any fun. I've got a feeling she's very close to bailing, and I also suspect that TLC won't be sorry to be rid of her. They're both dreary to watch.

I'll be interested to see if she still has the pizza place and her belongings when she goes back home. My suspicion from the get-go was that she never unloaded any of her stuff. So maybe she's not all that dim-witted either.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

Meanwhile, I have a feeling that Ellie thinks that giving him money will make her first in his affections and prevent him from cheating again.

Actually, it was rootbeer who said that, I was just quoting to respond  to the post.

37 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

she's not having any fun

Which is why I think she will bail.  Unless of course she gets pregnant.

39 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

I'll be interested to see if she still has the pizza place and her belongings when she goes back home. My suspicion from the get-go was that she never unloaded any of her stuff. So maybe she's not all that dim-witted either.

Hoping this is true!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

Actually, it was rootbeer who said that, I was just quoting to respond  to the post.

Sorry, I hate when that happens.

11 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

Which is why I think she will bail.  Unless of course she gets pregnant.

She's 45. She might need to hit up Angela's daughter for an egg.

12 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:
52 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

My suspicion from the get-go was that she never unloaded any of her stuff. So maybe she's not all that dim-witted either.

Hoping this is true!

I'm on the fence. It could be a lot of fun to see what would happen if she went back to nothing. A cautionary tale. But I doubt that's how it will wind up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Victor says it's not about the money. Ok, in that case SPEND SOME. There's no woman on this earth that I could sacrifice to live in a f***ing mud hut. In the hood where I live, what Victor is doing we call.........Running Game

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Ladies, just a hard STOP on thinking a baby will change anything.  Wait, it WILL change everything.  You will have less money, less sleep, less time together and a baby does not need an agenda.  It needs to be a baby wanted by both people because they want a baby.  Thank you for attending my TedTalk.

A baby is also a temporary distraction from some very real serious issues. They are masked for a bit but they are still there.

• Love 9