Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Matthew, if the age difference is such a constant stressor for you, maybe you should find someone in her 30’s? Crazy, right?

He likes the idea of the bombshell being in his life.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I'm liking the new Match Me Abroad, ya'll should catch that one.  Has been cring in the best way so far.

I'm liking almost anything that's not a 90 Day production these days.

Ii watched some of that last night .Botox Susan thinks way too highly of herself. The one from Mississippi is hysterically funny. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

This is the slowest "man leaves the apartment" moment since The Odd Couple.

I could have moved a family of three, a lizard and a goat out of a 4 bedroom house in the time that this has taken. 

I'm going to clobber that kid. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gee, who could have guessed that Jessica’s kids would be upset about being shoved aside for the new baby? I think I’ve been commenting about it for weeks now. I’m psycho psychic.

Not me. A shock that two kids who are used to being #1 will now be #4 and #5.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Somehow, Matthew is managing to look worse next week than he did this week.

Are Jessica’s kids the whiniest, brattiest yet?

Welp, this was a pretty nonchalant chat tonight but I enjoyed your company. I hope to see you all again right in this same spot for even more of these bitch ass slut ass whores! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 3

That was a nice diversion from the an otherwise boring week night. Hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather and getting a little vitamin D from the sunshine. Be back next week for more masochism. Toodle-ooo.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That was a nice diversion from the an otherwise boring week night. Hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather and getting a little vitamin D from the sunshine. Be back next week for more masochism. Toodle-ooo.

Rain is in the forecast which should help some of the fires and smoke. Been indoors as the air quality was pretty bad most of the weekend. The sun is better today.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
54 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He doesn’t understand what she could possibly be upset about. 🤷‍♀️ And he doesn’t think it’s his fault. 🤷‍♀️ It won’t be long before he finds his next victim girlfriend. He isn’t in a wheelchair, he still has his mental faculties, and he drives! He’s a catch.

If I were her, I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating cracker crumbs (as a coworker of mine said). At his very advanced age, he could say he lost track for a moment. Hell, it happens to me sometimes, and I'm "only" in my 60s (thanks for the excuse to say that). I hope these two lovebirds can fix it up.

Other thought: sometimes these things run their course, but this was given as the excuse. 

• Like 1

Sorry, watching late. Is there such a word as “poverish”? I don’t think so since my spell check changed it to “liverish” THREE TIMES! 
My jaw dropped when Dr. Germaphobe said in all seriousness, “I don’t want Valentin’s family to have the impression that I’m entitled and always get my way…” If that’s the case, you’re doing terrible job of making a good first impression. She’s so rude and haughty and I don’t think his family is impressed. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I think she’s starting to get the Ick herself.

I'm still getting gaydar with this guy = Matthew

Edited by endure
  • Like 1

Ana doesn’t have to worry about losing Matthew in the crowd, he’s so pale he practically glows. It looks like he forgot the sunscreen. And I hate his scraggly beard. 

IMG_4514.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Translator fucking up? Damnit Jihoon!!!

OMG I think he said he enjoys pillow talk after sex more than the sex.... they can't even work a translator lol.  

28 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Ana doesn’t have to worry about losing Matthew in the crowd, he’s so pale he practically glows. It looks like he forgot the sunscreen. And I hate his scraggly beard. 

IMG_4514.jpeg

He is an easy mark for a pickpocket. Hope he puts his credit card in his shoe or let’s his girlfriend carry the cash.

• Like 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

He is an easy mark for a pickpocket. Hope he puts his credit card in his shoe or let’s his girlfriend carry the cash

Maybe his medicated sock has a hidden compartment 

11 hours ago, endure said:

I'm still getting gaydar with this guy = Matthew

And not just because Peter Pan was his favorite cartoon character growing up 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
11 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Where's @Pepper Mostly?

Hey peeps, sorry I missed the chat! We were delivering food to my brother. We've made it our mission to make sure he and my 94 year old mother have something to eat in these difficult times, it takes some weight off him, poor guy, he has enough to handle right now. See you all Sunday for more Tell All! Snark on.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

April meeting Valentin's family had to be one of the cringiest family introductions since Ed met Rose's family. April's nervous laugh is grating AF. She also looks like she could be Valentin's mom. All that education and she still made up the word "poverish" to describe living in the DR. It's becoming more clear why she's had a hard time in relationships. Can you imagine being comfortable if your doctor was on this show? I can't. It's just so, so ill-advised for anyone with a public-facing career.

Wait - really? Carlos and VaLentine are breaking up over that? That was a hella fragile relationship, then. 

Lidia is such a hypocrite! Her "concerns" about Scott having sent money to women in the past and the "alert" she said it gave her are nothing more than her opportunistic radar pinging. Meanwhile Scott is willing to crawl through some rough shit if it means he's gonna get laid at the end of the shit-tsunami. But if he gets involved with Lidia, the shit-tsunami has only just begun. I can't fathom that Lidia isn't a selfish lover, so... hardly worth the effort. 

Matthew & Ana = Brandon & Julia - Brandon's ever-present parents.

• Love 3

Welp…I’m solely down to snarking on Mondays alone for a few more weeks. This show has been run down into the underground! You know, I have to admit I was dangerously close to quitting altogether once Jibberish slobbered all over the tell all in OG Season 9. I am sadly regretting that I stayed for two more shithole slog seasons.

• Hugs 2
  • Love 2

These idiotic women all purr gleefully that they "have a secret" but lose their shit when their guy neglects to tell them that he bought some new shoes last week. 

Oh boy, Jessica. "I never heard of making soup with such strange, not American ingredients!". Jesus I hate her. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hi all! A special 90 days for the holiday for me. 

I'm colombian and my uncle used to make san cocoho by the ocean. I thought we were the only ones... 

• Love 6