Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

This episode has been such a slog. If it weren’t for you guys I’d have checked out a long time ago.

Same! What a bore. Boring people having boring arguments over boring things. 

OK, my Primetimer pals, I'm out. Thanks for the giggles, have a great week! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I can see the thought bubble over Juan's head, "how the heck did I get myself into this?"  I can't get over Jessica complaining that in two months, Juan hasn't made any progress on his seven-unit apartment.  Based on what he does for a living, I wonder where she thinks he is supposed to get all that money in such a small amount of time.  

Everton and Sherlon appear to be cut from the same cloth. Smooth talkers that are only looking for decent tips and hanky panky from interchangeable British and U.S. women that they couldn't care less about. 

• Like 1
On 5/4/2023 at 7:19 PM, KateHearts said:

The added squealing and screaming over the "gifts" was disgusting. 

I HATE HATE HATE Lidia and Nicole’s wide open-mouthed loud & prolonged cackles. Not cute. Gross and grating. 

• Like 5
(edited)

Too bad Juan can’t re-evaluate life with Jessica. He is supposed to have tons of cash to buy the materials to create the apartments plus do all the work himself within days? If she is handy, she can help out.

The pale yellow Tweety Bird suit is a choice. The non involvement with the female friend is a yawn, and probably staged conflict.

Jordan, I will say again that you were stupid to sink that much cash into a property using Everton’s name. At least his Covid fling tipped you off to his extracurricular activities.

Ana, you may not be happy that your visa may take another year. What do you see in this Mathew guy except a green card. She reminded me a bit of Thais.

Edited by Frozendiva
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Despite Jordan being an “eyelash artist” I think her lashes look absolutely ridiculous. They’re just solid strips of black like she attached fabric to her eyelids. Like little individual visors. I never thought I’d say this, but Darcey’s look better. And the way she has to tilt her head back to see under them gives her a very derp expression. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, endure said:

This show is the worst, it's giving me a stomach ache and a migraine and narcolepsy.

Kris, is that you? 

I fast forward through the two tops as I just can't stand Valentine. Jessica is insufferable, I hope Juan res-signs his contract for a world cruise. Jordan, don't lie to me Everton evah again, yet I am sure she is probably still pulling out sprinkled toast from her ass. I didn't even realize they snuck a new and sadly boring couple in.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

You all, I am so sorry. I was traveling all day yesterday and fell asleep right through the show last night. I finally caught up this afternoon and agree with you guys, this was a slow moving episode. Also, fuck you Jessica.

I see another “influencer” blah blah blah. Proposing at the airport as soon as you land SCREAMS wimp to me.

• Like 2

I just found this show! Thoughts:

Scott and Lidia- I'm not feeling Scott so I kind of like the interrogation. Lidia is clearly insecure and Scott is not the most caring person. He's there to have fun and get laid, and Nicole has sniffed it out. Love it.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
18 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You all, I am so sorry. I was traveling all day yesterday and fell asleep right through the show last night. I finally caught up this afternoon and agree with you guys, this was a slow moving episode. Also, fuck you Jessica.

I see another “influencer” blah blah blah. Proposing at the airport as soon as you land SCREAMS wimp to me.

Cheap too, he could have at least brought her out for dinner.

17 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I just found this show! Thoughts:

Scott and Lidia- I'm not feeling Scott so I kind of like the interrogation. Lidia is clearly insecure and Scott is not the most caring person. He's there to have fun and get laid, and Nicole has sniffed it out. Love it.

I think Lidia and Nicole just want to stay on the show is more likely.

• Love 1
On 5/15/2023 at 10:02 PM, magemaud said:

Despite Jordan being an “eyelash artist” I think her lashes look absolutely ridiculous. They’re just solid strips of black like she attached fabric to her eyelids. Like little individual visors. I never thought I’d say this, but Darcey’s look better. And the way she has to tilt her head back to see under them gives her a very derp expression. 

Oh my gosh- I hate those fakety-fake eyelashes and where I live they seem to be the RAGE. I describe them as black bars across the eyelids. They look heavy and as if they would impair one's vision.

Gotta love the haughty "Don't EVER LIE TO ME!" when each and every person who goes on this show is... a liar. Jordan omitted the little fact that she makes money by squatting on cakes for voyeurs and spends most of her time naked. Oopsie! Didn't tell ya!

I am already fed up with Wyoming girl constantly reminding Juan that he is going to be a father, there is a baby coming, blah blah. These women all use the same playbook: get pregnant (usually by "accident," this one just said she was ready and the poor guy just aquiesced), insist that the guy give up his lifestyle, job and family to become a live-in babysitter. Then they wonder why the guy is miserable and they fight all the time.

I'm really sick of VaLentine, Carlos and their stupid fights, garish outfits and sex talk. Get married and get off my screen.

• Like 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

April should just buy herself a bubble to live in so she doesn;;t have to concern herself with germs. She’s a doctor, folks! 

You need germs. A lot of old antibiotics do not work anymore.

• Like 2

“Does your mom like to clean too?” What an opener!

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

After last night’s boredom…. Back for more.

I am seriously quitting after the Sunday finale. I will still be here for Monday until we finish out the rest of this dumpster fire though.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

You need germs. A lot of old antibiotics do not work anymore.

Tell me about it! My dog is on her THIRD course of antibiotics/medications for resistant hookworm. We’ve been doing this for the better part of five months now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

“Does your mom like to clean too?” What an opener!

I am seriously quitting after the Sunday finale. I will still be here for Monday until we finish out the rest of this dumpster fire though.

I have been enjoying missing the live run and FFing the boring parts. Just miss the fine folks here.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Typical vegan. Like she’s so much more virtuous than the people who eat an animal-based diet. 

She looks like she can’t wait to shower in Lysol and burn her clothes when she leaves

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tonight I’m getting a rodent vibe from EScott.🦫

Only tonight? My vibe of him is not that great. But then, it is the Chantel relatives and I did not watch the show.

• Like 1