Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Thread

• Start Topic

My first guess for Mother Nature was Jenifer Lewis, but when the panel said Tracee Ellis Ross, I could see it. My guess for the Bull is Kevin Hart. 

Really disappointed in the To Be Continued, so unnecessary.  So does that mean no elimination tonight?

They got me to watch live for the first time in history. Better be TER.

Haha, my initial guess was Vivica A Fox because of the Wayne Brady (aka the fox) in her clue package. But I didn't know if she had kids!

Group A will be 2 people after tonight? What the hell?

Edited by BoogieBurns
More to say

The Skunk vocally is Faith Evans to my ears. She sounds a little older than in the 90s but she sings, she acts and she's a total diva in the best day.

I think the Bull is Todrick Hall. Inventing worlds in his garage is like how he started out making his videos. But Todrick is like my Jamie Foxx. I guess him every year and I'm never right.

• Love 3

I had Toni Braxton as my guess yesterday when the clues led to a reality show. Then I crossed it out and changed it to Tamar (her sister, a tad more dramatic than Toni)

My grassy knoll guess... they sent Toni home when Masked Singer had its first covid scare. This season was recorded in advance and "multiple" covid scares threatened the start date. If you have Lupus, better to go out early. Her voice alone would have made her a finalist.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2

So Queen of Hearts was wearing a sweatshirt that said Do Not Talk To Me and there was a pic of Hilary Swank that said BFF. Mariska Hargitay and Debra Messing are her best friends, but I’m not sure it’s either of them

ETA: Looks like they all wear that sweatshirt so that’s not a clue

Edited by Angeleyes
On 9/23/2021 at 8:45 PM, vibeology said:

I think the Bull is Todrick Hall. Inventing worlds in his garage is like how he started out making his videos. But Todrick is like my Jamie Foxx. I guess him every year and I'm never right.

I think your guess somehow incepted me because I thought Cupcake sounded like Todrick. I have no ideas if the clues matched because I wasn’t paying attention and I just guess based on voice (the clues have become impossible for me).

2 hours ago, vibeology said:

Banana Split is Katherine McPhee and David Foster. Him sitting at the piano is a total giveaway. 

I would actually love if that's who it is! Especially since on this show, the singer is the star. I'm sure she professionally feels inferior to him (even just based on grammys) but this show is about covers. He is gonna sit there and be pretty and she gets to kick ass. 

Also, I always like when I have heard of the celebrity under the mask. Lol. Not always the case.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, vibeology said:

So I was pretty sure last time but with all the talking in this song, I’m certain the Pepper is Natasha Bedingfield. That’s her voice. 

1000% I could see through the costume it was so clearly her voice!

55 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

I'm honestly surprised that Hamster's item this week wasn't a photocopier.

They showed someone "makin copies" in the clue package and NONE of the judges mentioned it.