Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Thread

• Start Topic

OMG. I should have gone on the record with my guess. I figured it would be a Duck Dynasty person, because I went for the low hanging fruit. I googled famous couples who met as kids, and that Robertson guy popped up.  That's the only time I figured somebody out, and for the dumbest reason.

• Love 1

Yay!  I finally got one right!!  I knew that was Willie Robertson from the get-go.  I guess the panel never saw Duck Dynasty.  It was so obvious!  Ducks everywhere.  I recognized his body language during the interviews too.   I didn't know he could sing though.  

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Lilac2000 said:

99% sure Queen of Hearts is Jewel but no idea on Banana Split. We guessed Katherine McPhee and David Foster too but I don't know if that's her voice...

Oh that's her voice. I listened to Let Me Be Your Star hundreds of times. She sang a lot on Smash. I know that voice.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Okay, the Matthew Morrison bit pretty much confirmed that The Bull was from Glee.

Matthew Morrison also has several Broadway credits, so there could be a Broadway connection.

• Love 1

Todrick Hall auditioned for American Idol, but didn’t make it very far. He then sort of created his own career by making videos for YouTube. He gained a bit of a cult following. He’s friends with Taylor Swift and has been in a couple of her videos (most recently in You Need to Calm Down). I forget the exact clue, but one of his clue packages in a previous episode definitely referenced this song below. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

The interwebs seem to think The Bull is Todrick Hall who I am not familiar with but he and Matthew Morrison were judges together on a British dance competition.

Since I read your post I have been driving myself crazy trying to remember where I heard this name before. After much searching, I finally figured it out. It's this video.

I'm so glad I won't be waking up in the middle of the night when it finally comes to me LOL

• LOL 1