Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Life After Lockup: Conned Again?

• Start Topic

Shawn fears he's being conned again when Sara drops a bombshell; Lacey makes a shocking discovery on Shane's phone, sending her on a downward spiral; Amber confronts Puppy about her sketchy behavior; Daonte faces Nicolle's mom after their breakup.

Original air date 2021.09.10

• Love 1

Daonte is a fucking Idiot that deserves whatever he gets at this point ...and I find myself just wanting to FF through all his stuff because its just wash and repeat he only wants to fuck her she only wants his money and not put out blah blah blah  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lacey you have a new born child and 3 other kids where the fuck are you gonna have time to have 6 times a day? 

Also all this "he's probably cheating" is rich since she cheated on him with John, literally immediately called John (who I hope stays away from her) when things weren't going her way with Shane, and cheated on her kids' father with John to the point where she thought one of her kids was his. 

2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Shawn trying to act all upset that she didn’t tell him she had a daughter? Dude you have like 30 kids you haven’t told her about and are 20 years older. Sit your lying ass down at that table talking about being upset she didn’t tell you 

As was said in the live chat, if you manage to creep out someone who did six years in prison and was in the drug game, so has probably come across any number of creeps and legitimately dangerous people, you are a HUGE fucking creep. He can't even remember how many kids he told her he has!

I don't understand why Shawn doesn't pay sex workers if he wants to get laid so badly (I say that with no judgment of sex workers). It would probably be cheaper, it's guaranteed sex, and he doesn't have to worry about lying to them.

• Love 12

I'm still in the dark as to why Native John is so enthralled by the Bonnie and Clyde story, and exactly what they have to do with the John/Krustianna story. Bad childhoods, yeah, but beyond that? B & C KILLED 9 COPS and 4 CIVILIANS and mostly robbed mom and pop groceries and gas stations- they weren't misunderstood Robin Hoods, or whatever he thinks. And I hate that this little asshat thinks she should (I guess) kill herself if he dies first. I'm also incensed as a Wisconsin taxpayer that I'm paying him to be a charlatan 'spiritual advisor' to Wisconsin jailbirds!

Daonte's blind date was adorable (though I'm not a fan of that cherry Kool Aid colored hair) and seems grounded. Of course he's going to string her along while he attempts to bribe Nicole, Sr., to have sex with him. In his own way, he's revealing himself to be just as despicable as Shawn.

Sara has to have some loose screws, no matter how sensibly she's reacting to Shawn. She not only was selling HEROIN, but she helped her victim inject it- which suggests the victim was a new user, or was so addled (s)he couldn't manage the fix on their own. That's more than just an 'oops'. That said, it was delightful watching him get used, although I laughed at his indignant complaint that he gave her a phone and a smoothie, so she owed him. 

I think Amber has fulfilled her friend obligations, and should go back to keeping her life on track. Sammy gives me the creeps, though.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lacey you have a new born child and 3 other kids where the fuck are you gonna have time to have 6 times a day? 

And what are you doing taking a pasty new baby, pasty kids, and pasty yourself on a BEACH in weather like that?  You can JUST SAY NO to photo ops.

• Love 6

Bonnie and Clyde and that photo shoot!  What idiots!

Those clothes they wore must have been rolled around in heaven knows what. I wanted to get one of those sticky thing rollers from dollar general and roll it all over both of them!

White fuzz and hair!  What a mess. 

They are the dumbest bunnies in the universe well including the rest of this cast of idiots!

I must be a dumb bunny too because I watch them!!!!

I kept looking at Nicole thinking ‘she’s had her breasts done’. Then she explained ‘no padded bra’. Lol. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Shawn is such a sanctimonious weasel.  

I think Sara probably had a bad feeling about him from the second he picked her up, but tried to ignore it.  I've done the same because I wanted to give someone a chance, but at some point you have to pay attention to that sixth sense. 

Shawn looks like a shlubby rat, especially in his great value brand jeans and off brand hanes beefy-tee..  He is just draping himself all over her and it looks extremely uncomfortable and off putting.  He has asked her for sex at least three times in the hour she has been out of prison.  I think she was kinda testing him in the pizza place and he failed.  Instead of picking up on her discomfort and sarcasm when she talked about cornfields, he played right into it and I think she was annoyed.  

Take notes Nichole, you don't give weird men your mommas address if you're paroling there!

Good on Sarah for being very direct and straightforward with Shawn about not following her....which he was absolutely going to do if she hadn't gotten out of the car and told him to buzz off on national TV.  He is disgusting.  

16 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

fucking six times a day sounds like a part time job.  Or her actual job.  

Either way, thats too much for me.  

• Love 6
14 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Daonte's blind date was adorable (though I'm not a fan of that cherry Kool Aid colored hair) and seems grounded. Of course he's going to string her along while he attempts to bribe Nicole, Sr., to have sex with him. In his own way, he's revealing himself to be just as despicable as Shawn.

That girl is far, far too good for him and I think that date was a fake.  No way Derrick set up a friend like that, unless he told her that she could get some money to be on TV. 

Of course daonte managed to mention that he has a high sex drive on the first date.  He is such a weirdo, that girl probably couldn't wait to get out of that boat.  

Daonte seriously confused as to why Nichole's mom basically thinks he feels he is owed sex, when he pretty much told her he felt that Nichole owes him sex because he spent money on her.  I'm glad he got told off and told to leave.  

Nichole's mom was right, if the relationship doesn't work for him, he should leave. Which is the same expectation we should have for everyone.  

Daonte is not broke because of Nichole, Daonte is broke because of Daonte.  

Without any prompting, his parting words appeared to be "I'll be here if Nichole needs me" So then he is willing to keep giving her money if she needs it.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Sara is just so cute, but her makeover in the talking head's she looks like crap. I feel bad for Shawns kids to have a dumb dick like their dad. Of course Lacy Lips runs and calls Shon from the bathroom, she is exhausting and their story is all BS to make some money. Deondre is a moron, he gets what he deserves if he is that stupid. 

• Love 8

I don’t find Nicolle to be attractive but you would think that she would think that she could get a woman more attractive than Tia.  And with Tia being broke (and not likely all that employable with the winning combo of a criminal record and face tattoos) I’m not sure what the draw is.  Nicolle is too superficial to love someone based on their personality and interests (not that Tia seems to do much  but vape).

• Love 4

Eff Shawn and his lying butt! He's shocked and upset that Sara has ONE child she didn't tell him about, and he can't even remember how many kids he told her he has? I bet he lied about his age again, too. What a sleaze. I want to punch him out. Sara seems like a nice girl so far. I hope she dumps him, and soon.

ETA: She dumped his rear in the parking lot! Gave him the slip Pronto. I hope that's the last time she ever lets him see her.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, renatae said:

ETA: She dumped his rear in the parking lot! Gave him the slip Pronto. I hope that's the last time she ever lets him see her.

Thinking back, I wonder if she was texting her friend about being filmed RIGHT NOW for the show, and told her about the guy she's with.  Maybe friend said, "Get out of there NOW!!!!" 

Sara sure did change her mind quickly during that ride . . . must have been a reason.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, renatae said:

Eff Shawn and his lying butt! He's shocked and upset that Sara has ONE child she didn't tell him about, and he can't even remember how many kids he told her he has? I bet he lied about his age again, too. What a sleaze. I want to punch him out. Sara seems like a nice girl so far. I hope she dumps him, and soon.

Hold on!  "Sara seems like a nice girl". Lol didn't they all until we got to know them!  Wasn't she in for involuntary manslaughter?  Nice girl!  

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Hold on!  "Sara seems like a nice girl". Lol didn't they all until we got to know them!  Wasn't she in for involuntary manslaughter?  Nice girl!  

Sara seemed truly remorseful.  She helped someone shoot up heroin and they died.  It's horrific, and it seems like it haunts her. 

Of course, she could end up being total garbage.  Flaming dumpster fire is basically the bar for people on this show.  I would think that she texted someone, let them know how she was getting less and less comfortable with Mr. "can we have sex now? Why aren't we having sex right now?  Backseat? Corn field? Public bathroom?  I bend you over a trash can on a street corner?"  Desperate beaver Shawn brought her booze and had his hand in her crotch. She made a good choice getting away from him as fast as possible. 

It could also be that if she was texting her, her mother said, "Don't bring this creeper you barely know to my house where your child is."  One way or another, we actually saw a parent make a correct decision. 

I will say that when she got out and told him not to follow her I thought, oh my sweet summer child, you don't realize that Shawn isn't smart enough to realize he can turn the car around and go out the exit he came in.  I don't think he had ill intent in that moment.  It's just a miracle that Shawn ever gets where he's heading.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Sara seemed truly remorseful.  She helped someone shoot up heroin and they died.  It's horrific, and it seems like it haunts her. 

Of course, she could end up being total garbage.  Flaming dumpster fire is basically the bar for people on this show.  I would think that she texted someone, let them know how she was getting less and less comfortable with Mr. "can we have sex now? Why aren't we having sex right now?  Backseat? Corn field? Public bathroom?  I bend you over a trash can on a street corner?"  Desperate beaver Shawn brought her booze and had his hand in her crotch. She made a good choice getting away from him as fast as possible. 

It could also be that if she was texting her, her mother said, "Don't bring this creeper you barely know to my house where your child is."  One way or another, we actually saw a parent make a correct decision. 

I will say that when she got out and told him not to follow her I thought, oh my sweet summer child, you don't realize that Shawn isn't smart enough to realize he can turn the car around and go out the exit he came in.  I don't think he had ill intent in that moment.  It's just a miracle that Shawn ever gets where he's heading.  

I think Shawn was 100% going to follow her.  He was right up on her bumper.  

He had no problem showing up other places where he wasn't wanted.  Last time it was acceptable because he had 50k on the line.  In case you forgot.  

But for me, if someone just did a total 180 on me, I'd probably hang out for a bit and maybe call a friend to vent.  He was right up on that car like he was getting ready to follow her. 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

No. Destinie never seemed "nice." She has always seemed like a violent sociopath to me.

Although she wasn’t the inmate, Heather always seemed bat guano crazy to me.

• Love 2
On 9/15/2021 at 8:53 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Oops! I didn't know her background when I wrote that. Disappointing!

• Love 2

So Sara, wisely, is riding off into the sunset, as far away from Shawn as she can get.  Do you think she keeps the phone he gave her and will he continue to pay the phone bill?  (And, why is THAT the question I have in the midst of this dumpster fire known as Life After Lockup???)

• Love 4
On 9/17/2021 at 12:06 AM, renatae said:
On 9/15/2021 at 6:53 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Oops! I didn't know her background when I wrote that. Disappointing

And it was probably pleaded DOWN to that lower charge.  I think I read that SHE injected the friend who died of an overdose.

On 9/15/2021 at 8:31 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

SEE ABOVE !!!