Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I really dislike Kim.  She hasn't mentioned ONCE anything about that young boy's parents losing their baby boy and how they might be feeling about things.  It's all about "When I adopt him and take him back to the States!!"  All she cares about is "winning Usman."  She sucks as a person.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Good evening, all!  Trip to Florida went awesome. The guy friend and I hit it off like gangbusters and there are FEELINGS and I'm a teenager again.  <3 

Anyway, let's pelt Ed with rocks.

Aw yay!!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Good evening, all!  Trip to Florida went awesome. The guy friend and I hit it off like gangbusters and there are FEELINGS and I'm a teenager again.  <3 

Anyway, let's pelt Ed with rocks.

ALL of this sounds heavenly. We can pelt Ed's pelt.

That little troll is becoming so inflated, he's topheavy. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Guys, I'm fading. These people are boring as fuck and its the same old same old over and over and over until I'm numb. I also think my husband has generously shared his cold with me. I'm inches from taking a belt of NyQuil and heading into the arms of Morpheus. Talk me off the ledge. 

Anyone got any anecdotes? @Eldemarge's will be hard to beat, but I demand to be amused. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

ALL of this sounds heavenly. We can pelt Ed's pelt.

That little troll is becoming so inflated, he's topheavy. 

I live for the moment that he topples over and lies there helplessly on his back, like a turtle. Give me this, Matt Sharp. I ask for little. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, I'm fading. These people are boring as fuck and its the same old same old over and over and over until I'm numb. I also think my husband has generously shared his cold with me. I'm inches from taking a belt of NyQuil and heading into the arms of Morpheus. Talk me off the ledge. 

Anyone got any anecdotes? @Eldemarge's will be hard to beat, but I demand to be amused. 

The hot tub is over filled. 

Liz has every opportunity to drown the troll right now and ALL of us would give her an alibi.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Your team lost and Messi is the GOAT 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, you can sleep in tomorrow.   one more hour, than Sister Wives tell nothing,

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You can do it!  We've collectively been through a lot worse than this.   

PUT IT IN PROPER!!!

• Fire 1
  • LOL 8
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

To quote Liz: “…um…”

• LOL 4