Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I call bullshit.   How can Angie go to Canada to take care of Billy?   Doesn't she have grandkids to take care of at her house?   This whole think doesn't add up.  But Michael seems really mad in that calm, final type of way.

• Applause 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I need the snark, my friend is in ICU, all her organs are shutting down. Doctors have no clue as to why this is happening. She is on life support but rallying, she should have died but is starting to breathe on her own today. Please send positive vibes!

Sending prayers and positive vibes. 🙏🏻

• Hugs 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I need the snark, my friend is in ICU, all her organs are shutting down. Doctors have no clue as to why this is happening. She is on life support but rallying, she should have died but is starting to breathe on her own today. Please send positive vibes!

Sending nothing but love to you and your friend. I hope she continues to rally and regain full health. Hugs across the miles. 

1 minute ago, Welshman in Ca said:

IT IS NOT ME !

Heh heh. SURE it isn't. (your secret is safe with us!)

• Hugs 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I was only paying half my attention to Angela trying to explain her need to help 🙄 Billy. It still makes no sense, hospice nurse or not. He can get that care in Cananda,

Also, Kim's need to appease Usman and this adoption fiasco doesn't jive much either,

Ooh... yay, it's more of Bleh and Shaeda' s baby adventures in New York!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

AAAAAAH, MY PEEPS!! You know Billy and Ethel!!

My friend once met Frank Zappa and interviewed him and Gail for a magazine he owned at the time. He asked Frank to sign a book for me which he happily did. I still have that book today and its a proud possession indeed. 

• Love 13

"Now, Shae, the horizontal rotors provide the forward thrust, while the vertical rotors counter rotate so as to prevent the helicopter from spinning in circles. Of course, I am sure this all seems like magic to you."

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

I’m rolling my eyes at this because there’s a concerted effort by NYC residents to get some control over all the tourist helicopters flying over Manhattan at all hours…

Saw the city is looking for a rat czar to deal with the problem.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

This is the most ridiculous conversation. And we’ve heard it a lot.

but these two deserve each other. Because they signed up for this damn show to let us all watch their riveting love story.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

We’ve missed you. Come back when you can.

Thank you! I don't know where I left off with sharing with this group who are basically my entire social life. I bought a new to me car for cash, closed on my house, moved in, moved out of the other place and now am 4 assignments behind in my class. My school anxiety is so bad that I'm afraid to look at my student email to see what my instructor has to say about my slacking. I'm just going to do the assignments, turn them in and THEN look to see how much trouble I'm in. 

Studying in front of the fireplace is niiiiice. 

• Hugs 3
  • Love 9

Lort.  If these people don't STOP WITH THIS BABY SHIT!!!  Bile is an arrogant asshole and Shaeeda is a freaking MORON.  Time for mo wine.

Sainte-Chapelle, sending prayers and hugs for you and your friend.

• Hugs 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"Now, Shae, the horizontal rotors provide the forward thrust, while the vertical rotors counter rotate so as to prevent the helicopter from spinning in circles. Of course, I am sure this all seems like magic to you."

She wants a different kind of thrust. 

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Oh here we go. Shae doesn't understand all the wonderful things that Bilal does for her. He lets her sit on the furniture, and sometimes he even buys her a coffee. 

OH NO HE DIDN'T! "What have you done for ME?" Throw him off the balcony Shaeeda. No jury in the land would convict you.

• Love 15
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

He would likely pretend to buy one, then call it a PRANK and get upset with her.

It would be like the Sex and the City episode where Trey brought home the cardboard baby.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My friend once met Frank Zappa and interviewed him and Gail for a magazine he owned at the time. He asked Frank to sign a book for me which he happily did. I still have that book today and its a proud possession indeed. 

Swooooon!

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It seems as though she is fighting to pull through and I’m sending good vibes to you and your friend.  It always surprised me when modern medicine fails to find a diagnosis, but maybe tomorrow.  ❤️

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Bile ducts body language says everything. Ummmm she wants a baby before her uterus shrivels up and dies.

And he's so obtuse and wooden headed he refuses to acknowledge that simple fact. 

Oh, and fuck you Bilal. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Thank you! I don't know where I left off with sharing with this group who are basically my entire social life. I bought a new to me car for cash, closed on my house, moved in, moved out of the other place and now am 4 assignments behind in my class. My school anxiety is so bad that I'm afraid to look at my student email to see what my instructor has to say about my slacking. I'm just going to do the assignments, turn them in and THEN look to see how much trouble I'm in. 

Studying in front of the fireplace is niiiiice. 

Instructors are people too and most are sympathetic to a student having issues once in a while.  Hence, approving extensions.

• Love 8