Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

i could tell these people exactly what the doctor is just based on her age.  There is no point to any of this.

Right? Any issue of Cosmopolitan could do the same. 

Bilal you have never loved anyone in your whole shriveled, gaslighting, emotionally withholding life 

• Applause 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

i could tell these people exactly what the doctor is just based on her age.  There is no point to any of this.

Exactly. I refuse to believe that this guy is actually a doctor. I cannot.

Bile is dancing around the hallway in his mind.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I always side eye the professionals who appear on this trashtastic show.

Oh me too, do you think he is getting paid extra.... I can't imagine any Dr going on this crap show.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

I doubt Bilal has the kind of money required for fertility treatments. If he does, I can’t imagine he would agree to spend it on that. Shaeeda is screwed.

Agreed, he seems too cheap to put out that kind of money for medical procedures, to create children he doesn't want.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Bilal and Shaeda are so one track but I guess they all are.  They just never seem happy, not like Sumit & Jenny who actually play it up sometimes. And I don't want them having any babies either.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Why do I feel like we’ll end the season with Shaeda knocked up?

Because we are being expertly manipulated by the Sharp writer's room. We are emotionally invested in Bilal and Shaeeda's relationship and struggles. We'll laugh, we'll cry, when Shaeeda drops the news. According to the drunks and second raters who write this crap, anyway. 

4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

She should freeze her eggs and get a divorce. 

But that would make sense! Can't have too much of that on a TLC show. 

• Love 4