Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I am 67 and my scalp has been getting more and more tender the past few years…I used to tease my hair for volume (I live in Dallas, home of Big Hair!) but it’s too painful to brush out the tangles now. I do use lots of root-lifting/volumizing products, though. Maybe Jenny and Kim are also getting tender scalps in their old age. Nah…

You can buy a good tangle brush. My hair stylist uses one with my hair and it is invigorating to the scalp.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm looking at these women and I'm looking at my own hair and I'm trying to fluff it up because I'm terrified of THE FLATNESS.  Thanks, Kim and Jenny.

Jenny looks like she has very thin hair.  From the back it looks like she’s balding.  As far as Kim goes, I can’t imagine how you keep up coloring your hair that dark if you have grays.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6

Summeat's not smart enough to come up with this idea himself for Kama Sutra, bungee jumping, and constant excitement. Someone's been whispering in his ear. Summeat is a couch potato and Mama's boy with no ambition and has been doing the nasty with Jenny for over a decade. Yet NOW he's afraid of getting bored? Has he met someone else? 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

You can buy a good tangle brush. My hair stylist uses one with my hair and it is invigorating to the scalp.

I have every Wetbrush, de-tangling spray, etc. on the market. My hair is very fine and my head is very sensitive. Maybe I will look for my old “Bump-It”!😂

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

At least Jenny gave up the brown lipstick she used to wear.   It's an improvement.

I've noticed that too. It does look better. 

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My tender scalp turned out to be benign brain tumors that are squeezed into the joints between the skull bones, like grout. They are absolutely harmless...they just make it hurt to comb/brush hair or wear a hat.  Apparently they are quite common, like the internal zits of aging. 

Funny how we hear about things we never heard of before being common! I've developed Burning Mouth Syndrome and its no fun (does seem to be getting better now but its....unpleasant.) Dr. Google says its "quite common" in post menopausal women. Who knew? I never heard of it! And neither had my dentist, who Dr. Google told me to consult. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Tuneful said:

Summeat's not smart enough to come up with this idea himself for Kama Sutra, bungee jumping, and constant excitement. Someone's been whispering in his ear. Summeat is a couch potato and Mama's boy with no ambition.  

Production. The ideas come from the higher ups. They have to manufacture these activities for a story line.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

I have every Wetbrush, de-tangling spray, etc. on the market. My hair is very fine and my head is very sensitive. Maybe I will look for my old “Bump-It”!😂

I have hair and a scalp like yours and I too have been having a bad year with tangles and  knots! In fact I have one to work on tomorrow. 

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Was TLC not recording the actual fight that took place? Why did they write it out on screen instead? TLC films everything - good, bad, ugly, or boring as hell.

Probably the guest wouldn't sign a release.

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4

Yes, it’s only 8:11 and I’m getting sleepy, very sleepy.

Last night I watched Where the Crawdads Sing.  It was a very good movie.  I also watched the new Stephen King movie on Netflix, Mr. Harrigan's Phone, and that was not a horror movie, just a tad creepy, but good too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Grandpa Liz undid his ponytail 

Oooh, he must do that for special occasions. Classy.

6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

What kind of parties are these? I’ve never had people removed by security.

Clearly you do not know how to party! 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Great, I probably have those (thankfully benign) brain tumors! LOL

The Word Art in Bilal’s museum/house is so cringe.

Also, I want to play Shaeeda’s earrings like a triangle percussion instrument!

Has she ever BEEN AROUND A BABY??

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

I have hair and a scalp like yours and I too have been having a bad year with tangles and  knots! In fact I have one to work on tomorrow. 

I have fine hair too and it has been tangling and knotting and matting for a while.

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

I am losing brain cells listening to this. And Shaeda, Bilal has kids...don’t you think he knows what kids bring to your life?

and you all know this season ends with her knocked up. 

• Love 7

I hate this posing nay sayer so fucking much I have to leave the room. That patronizing soft voice! I wouldn't last five minutes in his mansplaining, supercilious company. 

So he's afraid she might leave, so he's going to make her responsible for his fear. Fuck you Bilal.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Most self respecting women would leave if their spouse behaves like Bilal.

Shaeeda does not even have a tiny little smidgen of self respect. If she ever had any, it’s all gone now. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 7