Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Maybe it's me  My Father in Law has been traveling and is tired.   I ask "would you like ice cream".   Then, instead of opening the freezer and putting some in a bowl.  I drag him out to some DairyQueen - not very hospitable on the first night.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Why can't they go to Homegoods/Homesense or Target?

Yeah, I'd probably skip the $250 cushion.

They go to the most expensive shops every time. Go to Bob's discount furniture and pick out a pillow there. 

• Love 3
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Who tells us more frequently how wealthy and successful he is more: Bile or Andrrrrrei?

Bilal the rich man who has the wedding at home using his sister to do everything.  He's at least a thousandaire.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shae signed up for a lifetime of sniveling and walking on eggs shells. Hope she remembers that she wanted this.

In her mind, if she has a baby, it'll be worth it.   It's her last desperate chance.  so sad.

• Sad 2
  • Love 3

There was no need for Bilal to convert those prices to Trinidadian currency. Just go somewhere inexpensive. I'm sure there are plenty of colorful items that would pop in their vanilla ice cream decor.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

How are you gonna marry someone and THEN say you have to go to know each other (unless arranged)???

They have 9 months to get to know each other.   It's what our Grandma's did.  Get married and 9 months later there's a baby.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I am actually enjoying Jenny and Sumit’s segments the most…I don’t go into a blind rage. Father Andrei is saving their segments for the time being….Christ on a cracker

Yea they have the locale working for them too vs eating ice cream outside on a picnic bench in the dark.

• LOL 4