Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What is it that Bilal HAS, exactly? A leased car and a closet full of knockoffs? Please.

Very expensive and important Louis Vuitton luggage that Shaeeda needs to ease up with pulling the zippers.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

He's been here a month and already needs to visit mom?

She cooks his meals, makes his bed, tells him he’s a man among men and she keeps the bidet in working order. Of course he misses his mom.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Yves' bridesmaids will be her drunken friends.  

With their boobs popping out of their two sizes too small dresses, straight from the House of Eleven Bridal Collection.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She cooks his meals, makes his bed, tells him he’s a man among men and she keeps the bidet in working order. Of course he misses his mom.

She takes tissues out of her purse and licks it and wipes his face.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

I didn't tell my mother that I was getting married until I was married.  She was overbearing and difficult. I wonder if Thais is in a similar boat. 

Patrick family is one replica after another, including the brother in law.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

No one in Boston says, “You AHHHH” like John. No one.

Oh, they do. You maybe haven't spent enough time around the Nawth Shoah. And add about six Bud Lights. He might be laying it on a little thick but he's not too far off. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Do Jabroni and Miona have anything in common other than their matching outfits?

Yes, they're both delusional about their prospect of being rich and famous, and living in a mansion in L.A.    I've assumed that mommy and daddy Jibri sponsored Miona, and they're supporting both of them living in their house, so Jibri and Miona can stop talking about how many followers they have, and how special they are.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5