Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I despise the "eat you up" commercial. I hate when people coo that they are going to eat or bite babies. I know that it's a pun in this case, but I still HATE it.

It's triggering to me because it's SCARY and VIOLENT sounding, and it makes me want to coo "I'm going to kick you if you come near me."

My thoughts too!!! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My HS experience was always how to bend, not break the rules. I enjoyed being misfit 

you were lucky.

I was bullied for being overweight and of course as it was the 80s, i was told to suck it up.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

How is this slattern going to let Koben go to school. Will she demand to drive the school bus? 

Cute sweater, chosen for easy boob access. 

I applaud your use of slattern. It’s not used enough imo

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

you were lucky.

I was bullied for being overweight and of course as it was the 80s, i was told to suck it up.

I know right? If I was ever bullied I’d never let them see that they broke me. It was different when I got home and put the Smiths on and cried my eyes out.❤️ I feel ya

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

you were lucky.

My bullying experience was actually in 6th grade. Because of my ADHD I was gaslighted, pushed, and humiliated several times. One teacher called me a very bad name once.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Honestly Emily STFU.

If Kobe gets pee in his face, he gets pee in his face.

It's called learning.

Right?!  That kind of thing you only do once.  Leave the poor man alone to do it ffs.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

M’dears, this has been a terrible week. From my kids repeatedly worrying about how they fear they are gonna get shot at school in the future to some of my favorite band members dying, I need some exceptional snark to start anew! So let’s get it on!

Which band members? 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Emily is that mom that narrates, for the baby, everything that's happening.

And she'll use that baby like some kind of ventriloquist's dummy when she wants to criticize Kobe. (squeaky voice) "oh Daddy, you're being so silly!". Ugh. She is repellent. 

I still like Kobe, who is behaving a lot better than I would. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Yeah, the relationship is not working well for either of you. Emily, you spent a lot of time alone with your baby. Kobe isn't the fun guy from China anymore.

I agree.  But, Kobe does seem sincere, and he's eager to be an active father to his son.  Emily's not allowing him any joy.  

• Love 14

Emilly doesn't want Kobe.   If she did she would have:  lost some weight, transferred Covid to a crib, and got him drinking from a cup.   She is deliberately being tone deaf to Kobe's needs.  It is now obvious to me.

• Love 13
Just now, Suzywriter said:

What is wrong with Emily's face?? Ugly personality aside, her head looks like a thumb. I can't process it. 

She has a bad underbite that is going to look like Jay Leno’s jaw in a few years. And she has a potato head.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8