Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Prove it. 🤣🤣🤣

I mean, i dont put them out there, but when you have a chest of a certain size its hard sometimes. In Fl its hot so it means a lot of tank tops under things to keep everything in place.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I don't know if this makes me a prude but if I was going to meet my friend's man for the first time, I wouldn't come to the restaurant with my boobs front and center.  It feels tacky tacky tacky.

It IS tacky tacky tacky, that's why. They make Darcey and Stacey's friend look like Princess Grace. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, is Kara on speed? 

Who cares what any of the feebs you went to high school with think? Jesus, my 50th reunion is coming up next month and I'd rather be torn apart by wild beast than go. 

I want to want to go to mine, but I can't. I just can't. 

• Love 8

Jesus, Kara, its been ten fucking years. Don't call him your "ex". He's your high school boyfriend. Does anyone else think that's ridiculous? I don't call my HS boyfriend my ex. It just sounds so silly to me. 

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I don't know if this makes me a prude but if I was going to meet my friend's man for the first time, I wouldn't come to the restaurant with my boobs front and center.  It feels tacky tacky tacky.

Plating up your old titties like they are a dessert buffet does not make them any less old titties. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I want to want to go to mine, but I can't. I just can't. 

I went to mine and it was a disappointment.  People I wanted to see weren't there.  I saw lots of casual friends, which was nice, but it could have been better.  

• Love 5
Just now, greekmom said:

Kara's life that highschool was the best time in her life is sad.

She was popular, she was fun, she partied, she was cute.... now, she has to compete with folks in the real world.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It’s pretty funny to me she went from cheerleader to balloon artist.

Luckily, her balloon artist career coincides with her high school reunion, because the venue already had the band, bartender, barista, and dancer.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

The balloons just seem so wasteful especially given the helium shortage and I just picture mylar causing issues.  But damn that was a little cold that she just stabbed them and didn’t stop to explain.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, Kara, its been ten fucking years. Don't call him your "ex". He's your high school boyfriend. Does anyone else think that's ridiculous? I don't call my HS boyfriend my ex. It just sounds so silly to me. 

Kara is fixated at high school, thus calling her high school bf her “ex.” She hasn’t matured at all.

• Love 9
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We're in an age where people want to make every relationship they've ever been in something extremely meaningful.  It gives them the perception of more value.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

I despise the "eat you up" commercial. I hate when people coo that they are going to eat or bite babies. I know that it's a pun in this case, but I still HATE it.

It's triggering to me because it's SCARY and VIOLENT sounding, and it makes me want to coo "I'm going to kick you if you come near me."

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Kara's life that highschool was the best time in her life is sad.

hey, I had a BLAST in high school. I had a great bunch of friends, we ran the student newspaper, we were total gadflies at school committee meetings, always in trouble for being rabble rousers, I had a cool BF, and never went to class. I graduated because they wanted to see the back of me, I swear. But life goes on, new adventures, all that. Kara peaked too soon, looks like. 

• Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

hey, I had a BLAST in high school. I had a great bunch of friends, we ran the student newspaper, we were total gadflies at school committee meetings, always in trouble for being rabble rousers, I had a cool BF, and never went to class. I graduated because they wanted to see the back of me, I swear. But life goes on, new adventures, all that. Kara peaked too soon, looks like. 

My HS experience was more like Eleven in Stranger Things.

• Love 4