Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I want to know what magick took off those lbs because I need some.

I'm guessing that having penis shaped candles around burning semen would ruin one's appetite.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Having sex in a germ-ridden, filthy environment. How romantic.

Bleh. I do good to do what I'm supposed to do in public restrooms, forget about extra activities. I hope they at least wash their hands afterwards. 😒

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
34 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Friends should I join you for Seeking Sister Wife? I’ll need a fix if I’m giving up HEA.

Try prison wives!!! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm on it for diabetes!! Less than 8lbs have meandered off in 6 miserable months.

Maybe you might not lose weight if you are actually using the medication for a life altering illness….like people are supposed to. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So…random question during the break…anyone have any thing that works for low grade anxiety? Meds, methods, anything. I’m open. Thanks.

I tried microdosing ketamine--horrrrrible.

Biking works for me.

• Like 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been watching Shogun (airs weekly on FX). I never saw the Richard Chamberlain version (swoon), so it’s all new to me. I’m liking it.

I saw the Richard Chamberlain one years ago, and if you can find it you should watch it, its VERY good. He was such a dish. I must check out the new one. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 9
(edited)

Dear Ashley's mom,

Those kids will need a grandma to watch them while their parents argue and have sex. Possibly while they're all out to dinner or at a school event.

Edited by JeanJean
  • LOL 5
35 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, I just bought my birthday gift to myself-tickets to "Come From Away" for my lad, houseguest and me. So excited! I saw it in Providence last year and as we were walking out of the theater we were talking about seeing it again. Tickets cost the EARTH but worth every penny. Can't take my miserable pittance with me! 

Happy birthday!!!! 

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The dress is interesting! That’s exactly what I say to people who ask me my opinion on a horrible outfit.

It's 'breath taking"

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I tried microdosing ketamine--horrrrrible.

Biking works for me.

How does the ketamine work? Why horrible?

• Like 2

The man left his children and didn’t tell them? NOPE. That says all I need to know about a man.

(I will never understand any of the people leaving their kids period…but not even letting them know?! Asshole.)

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m wondering what exactly Rob is doing for work now, aside from being on the TLC teat.

I read that he has a talent for stuffing himself with a  vibrator or dildo on his OF.

Edited by Realitystarr
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 7
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Happy birthday!!!! 

Thank you, but my birthday's in June, that's when we're going! I cannot believe that the tour is only in Boston for one week. I was lucky to get tickets at all!

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
33 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I bet he's a "club promoter". And a DJ. Maybe an aspiring rapper. 

Butt bongo player? Those were the days... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Me too! That woman who left her kid in Australia for an abusive addict because …choices.

Well at least she didnt' move the ex con in with them.  The  bar is low.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Manny is checking out in 3….2…..1

Manny's been checked out from the beginning. He's just waiting to hit the catering table again, then drag Ashley back to the hotel for another round of mattress quadrille. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

jasmine just take several seats & keep your trap shut about Ashley sending money! 

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Me too! That woman who left her kid in Australia for an abusive addict because …choices.

DId you notice that all of these women are from other countries, mostly Europe.  

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Assley: I don’t have a brain kids so how would I know to ask any of these questions?

Me: Oy vey iz mir.

Isn't she a witch, she should know.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Thank you, but my birthday's in June, that's when we're going! I cannot believe that the tour is only in Boston for one week. I was lucky to get tickets at all!

Have you ever seen You are here : A Come from Away Story.  It is a documentary from 2018. Fabulous. I highly recommend it.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So…random question during the break…anyone have any thing that works for low grade anxiety? Meds, methods, anything. I’m open. Thanks.

Deep breathing works, kinda

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Have you ever seen You are here : A Come from Away Story.  It is a documentary from 2018. Fabulous. I highly recommend it.

NO! I must see it post haste. Do you know what platform? I read the book "The Day the World Came to Town", which the show is based on. My dad's people are from Newfoundland, so I feel very connected to it. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, judylo said:

How does the ketamine work? Why horrible?

It takes 40+ minutes to dissolve, during which you can't swallow or it causes nausea. Swish, spit out <shudder>. Tastes horrible. Makes you high and useless for 20 minutes, followed by a whole day of intrusive thoughts, regrieving old events, anger and spontaneous embarrassment.

I never did get the joy that was promised. I quit after 46 days.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 3
  • Useful 2
(edited)

The thought of eating guinea pigs is making me a little nauseated.

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Mama Ashley, where did you get that 70s dress? Flocking??

Instead of using the curtains to sew up a new dress, she used a bed spread.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 7
  • LOL 3

Five minutes ago Jasmine is positively drooling over the prospect of having some sexytime with Nikki, now she's epically bawling because a stripper shook her ass at Gino. I just can't. 

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3